Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive posted this before, so if you read it, please skip.
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far away....1977-78, I picked up a Bally Safari that had no backglass and a worn playfield beyond the help of a 17 year old.
    I was hanging with a set of Triplets, and a few radicals, and in the time of Cheech and Chong, and stray youth, anything could happen.
    Out came the belt sander, and we had a clean wood playfield.
    Next, we found a piece of glass that fit the backglass...that seemed hard back then.
    Cabinet, Roached too....sanded that as well.
    Well, it was Harvest time, and some of the older guys hanging were growing, and in a group decision, we decided to cover the playfield and backglass tastefully in stunning full green fan leaves!
    Out came whatever was clear then...shellac? Maybe urethane, but when finished the biggest leaves were on the side,
    and the playfield, although Lumpy, was playable!
    Now heres the kicker. We grabbed a retractable vacuum cord, and replaced the power cord with a hose,
    and added a battery powered bong with I think an 8 or 10 hit dial a shot.
    This all fit inside the coin door, with the hose coming out a finished hole on the left, and a button below, and the dal edge through a slot.
    When the Special was hit, the knocker fired the heating element, and you grabbed the hose and took a hit! It actually worked!
    (There was a little help from a dad, that we asked to have the knocker stay on longer)
    Maybe the first Pinball Mod!
    Release the hose, so you could still play, and it recoiled back into the game.
    It was a grand all summer project, we made a Table Golf game the year before.
    In 1978, I graduated and left the state, and the Game ended up at the University of Florida...
    I only heard it was a hit at the frat house the first year, then gone from that.
    With 6 people claiming ownership, and graduating, I just left it, but hope one day it pops up on the forum here!

Yeah, um....this might be the greatest post in any forum ever. I'm speechless I'm going to hit my pen and try to imagine I'm hitting this thing.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Great post for sure! Art is awesome.
    But you need to find the one about the guy whose dad bought a large fully dressed chimp and stuffed it in his car's trunk while it fought him then once getting home it spent much time repeatedly molesting the poster's dog. That one is actually the best internets post ever.

What the?? That sounds fantastic. Not sure how to even start searching for that one. I'll start with keyword chimp, then move on to molesting. Then erase my browser history.

#31 7 years ago

Wow, that was like a fever dream. I think it deserves to be in the all-time greatest thread.

#105 7 years ago

I really like playing my GB Premium while hanging out with "bud". I really get submersed in the game with the awesome lightshow and great sound. Actually, all of my high scores have come while baked. Any other games that you guys especially enjoy while partaking?

#135 7 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

"Lets go talk to bert" -- is a phrase I've used with friends for 30+ years. It of course has many related variations based on the situation at hand . . . 'can you get a hold of bert for me', 'do you know if bert's in town', which is hopefully followed by 'bert is now at my house'

That's funny, we always use the name "Frank".

2 months later
    #495 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Yes let's face it, this is the best club. Sorry Big Bang bar.

Page 10 and no down votes. That's definitely a record.

1 week later
    #509 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hate to be a downer but 453

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 year later
    #1618 5 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Figures-a year after my family sold our Michigan lake house.....
    The new Governor of Ill-annoy has already started talking about this.
    About F-ing time......

New Guv says one of his first orders of business is to legalize recreational use and tax the shit out of it. Also to flush the prison system of guys doing time for weed crimes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=chisox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.