Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,398 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Whistles
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bssbllr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2041 4 years ago

Sorry but I know Ohio has finally caught up but growing up in California and visiting there in the late 80s and early 90s they always had shwag or az or mex and even call it dirt. Wasn’t like the green from northern Cali or the Santa Cruz mountains paid way to much before the market flipped 20 a gram all day. Then I moved to upstate ny in 1997. Found out what beaster nugs where wasn’t happy right before the expensive kush Kraze so had to grow my own and find great strains from some awesome hippies. Did that for 15 years closed shop due to health issues and now our market has changed and great strains are way more affordable.

1 week later
    #2048 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:When I was a young teenager, location was part of the experience. Elevators, stairwells, hotboxing someone's car in a cool location. Sitting in the middle of a field never did it for me.
    As I got a little older, I cared less. We'd walk down the hallways of our high school and pass a bowl between us and just keep walking. Also can't count the number of clubs and bars I got tossed from getting caught taking bowl rips cause I didn't want to walk outside. Just dumb.
    I have to say, I love shatter pens. I can go to a niece's graduation or nephew's wedding and go undetected. Before it was like thats so and so's pothead uncle or hearing the whispers as you walk by.

You got the so to speak “black sheep of the family” too. My grandma called it that wacky stuff. Although all my uncles and my father who passed in an alcohol related auto accident in 87’ all were better cause they drank not smoked. I always begged to differ. Alcohol affects way more lives then gods gift the cannabis plant.

3 weeks later
    #2074 4 years ago

I was in rooms in the attic and basement, so I have never bought a tent. But I would believe a taller tent to house 4 plants so has room for lights plus how you manicure it would play a roll. I would use like a 5 gallon bucket flood system because dirt is to much work. The tents I think come with carbon filters but if not get one. Its trial and error , have to figure out what works best for your circumstances. When you do it in the house at any point it’s gonna have some sort of smell. Growing, trimming or indulging. Lots of tart burners.

1 month later
    #2117 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

It's funny how biased peeps are over their home grown weed! I guarentee there is much better quality weed in Vegas available than outdoor 8' plants.

Not all homegrown is outside and 8’. If you have the right strain and know what you are doing the 3x1000w and in the basement and the 3x400w in the attic all on flood tables got the job done. Not bias I just know I had some top quality and know it was comparable to Nevada’s no disrespect.

#2135 4 years ago

Count me in

#2138 4 years ago

Yummmmy.........

#2143 4 years ago

Looks average, but looks aren’t everything I hope it puts you on cloud 9.

1 week later
    #2158 4 years ago

Man did I have a wild weekend.

So a person I know smoked weed for maybe the second or third time in their life and was that a bad idea. All of the sudden the person had pretty much a psychotic episode that lasted a few hours till they were arrested for assaulting a police officer , resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, to wake up with no real recollection and seeming fine with no problems and still doing well today thank god.

This person graduated high school and was in college and playing basketball. Not sure but things have changed for them. Has to go to court and didn’t make this week to school so not sure where their future will end up.

I bring this up cause in my 30 plus years of smoking weed had never seen anything like this. It wasn’t in their character and can’t remember much of what happen like punching me in the face and breaking my Tv or yelling down the street shoot me in the head. They left to the street not a clue where they were no shoes or glasses. Blind as a bat.

I bring it up to hear if anyone has had the same thing happen. It was terrifying , confusing, crazy and sad. I feel like you just want to blame mental illness but I don’t know. I do know about mental illness And it is one of the toughest things in the world to deal with in my opinion, but really have no idea.

#2164 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Never had any type of odd episodes while smoking

Me either shit was wild.

#2170 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

It sounds like joints laced with salvia.

Only problem with that is, I know where the product came from and everyone else was fine. I wish I did have an answer as it was laced with something. The police grabbed a urine sample at the jail only to have small amount of thc.

#2172 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

then thought that this was just this individual's reaction to this drug.

That’s what I’m thinking. Never again will they be in my toke session.

#2174 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I've heard many, many times where a smoker tries a much stronger form of thc than they are used to. Usually results in quiet time for the more seasoned smoker. And then a DAMN WAS THAT SHIT STRONG after the affected feels better.

Yes like when I have put a couple friends on the floor with the dab rig. No violent behavior just sitting on the floor of the bathroom near the toilet for 2 hours saying like, “damn I just need a minute.”

#2175 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Nancy Reagan said, "Just say no" to those who can't handle it, or something like that.

Always hated that slogan, but guess she was right for those who can’t hang.

#2178 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Sounds like pcp or what I have heard - how some people reacted to pcp.

Yeah I get it, I want to be able to blame it on something. Definitely wasn’t pcp and I know it’s out there but in my area been here for 20+ years and watch the news never to see any arrest involving pcp. (In my area)

#2182 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thought I may have read somewhere that those with a history of schitzophrenia within thier lineage may be susceptable to freak psychotic episodes when consuming.

I have read the same thing.

Quoted from WolfManCat:

On a different note. My wife picked this up for me from my store. It's some great outdoor. Its a M.A.C. hybrid. When broken open its sticky near the stem and smells like fresh lemon citrus. Two thumbs up.

Thanks for sharing. A little jealous.

#2184 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This is possible. I hope he gets the help needed regardless.

Thanks they are doing good now just have to deal with court and school. No edibles where involved but thanks for posting the good info.

#2187 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I got some samples from the grow op.

I feel like I am at the mall walking by the Chinese food. Where’s the tooth pics?

#2189 4 years ago

15 minit.......

1 month later
    #2228 4 years ago
    C7575D46-4FA1-4FA8-BC12-F22160E66CA3 (resized).pngC7575D46-4FA1-4FA8-BC12-F22160E66CA3 (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #2239 4 years ago

^^^^ nothing like a wake and bake. Merry Christmas right back at you.

4 weeks later
    #2258 4 years ago

Haven’t seen those prices since back in the early 90’s in Cali ( 20$ a gram flat ) and when the kush rush hit upstate NY about 15 yrs ago. ( 20$ a gram flat ).

2 months later
    #2330 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Sad news. The little girl who the famous cbd Charlotte's web strain is named after, died yesterday from covid19. Charlotte Figi was only 13 years old.

Wow I can’t believe that. That is very sad.

#2335 4 years ago
    Quoted from xian222:

Not suggesting most of you aren't aware of this (or even care), but if you buy cannabis from a non legal/tested source, it is in all likelihood contaminated with mold, mildew, pesticide residue, etc. Before recreational legalization in California, testing was done which concluded ~ 80% of cannabis products on medicinal marijuana shelves were contaminated. Consuming black market cash crop is a scary proposition. Be safe!

Grow your own!

By the way rode a Powell Peralta.

#2338 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:Are they sexed?

That’s why I loved to clone takes the guessing out of it.

1 week later
    #2351 3 years ago
    583364C4-5542-48CC-882F-594F8F87A6DE (resized).jpeg583364C4-5542-48CC-882F-594F8F87A6DE (resized).jpeg
    #2363 3 years ago
    Quoted from agodfrey:

Got my med card last week! Just in time for the High holiday!

Soon you will realize the taxes involved with medical.

#2365 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I buy it cheaper on the market.

2 months later
    #2478 3 years ago

IMO hydroponics is the way to go if you have the right conditions inside. I had 3- 1000w for flower and 3-400w for veg. Just have to maintain PH levels and fertilizer and watch the magic. Growing can be a lot of work when it’s big but was way more worth it 10 years ago.1200 a qp all day long.

#2479 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Never thought about going the hydroponic route?

IMO hydroponics is the way to go if you have the right conditions inside. I had 3- 1000w for flower and 3-400w for veg. Just have to maintain PH levels and fertilizer and watch the magic. Growing can be a lot of work when it’s big but was way more worth it 10 years ago.1200 a qp all day long.

#2482 3 years ago

Yeah when I started it was early in the game like 2001 I went with what the lady at the store said cause she new more then me at the time lol. Eventually even water lines 3/4” would get clogged with build up so the flood tables worked but the bucket system would have made it easier less work less
    Plants and I wish I started that way lol. I would do it all different now days. I worked at a gas station and all my bulbs and ballast where free. LED I’m sure is the way to go now. And at some time I would have like 150 Plants in the house from 2 cloning units to 2 tables of veg and 2 tables of flower. Constant machine.

#2484 3 years ago

Not yet! Got sometime still.

#2486 3 years ago

They are using microscopes to see the trichomes now days to pluck at the perfect time.

2 weeks later
    #2521 3 years ago

Had A spoonful of some liftoff liquid And sprinkled some live resin on a bowl. It was Great. I laughed so much and then had some of the best sleep.

ED553141-FE19-4DBA-8FA7-579689A66171 (resized).jpegED553141-FE19-4DBA-8FA7-579689A66171 (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #2550 3 years ago

^^^^Probably just two different strains.

1 week later
    #2554 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

self pollination and seed formation

I believe the seeds are guaranteed female in this situation. But to have the whole plant turn into seeds sounds like it got germinated from another neighbor not knowing what they are doing. From My Indoor Experience if conditions caused self germinating I would be lucky to get a seed or two fully mature on an entire plant.

1 month later
    #2608 3 years ago

I see it!!! Man keep an eye on them buds don’t want to find when you go to trim buds full of mold.

#2633 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Feeling pretty bummed out these days. Starting to lose interest in pinball. I miss smoking with people. Haven't shared a J with anyone since since twilight and I burned one back in March.

Maybe do a zoom video with friends while everyone smokes a joint and plays pinball. Might help.

2 months later
    #2726 3 years ago

I’m not sure I like the purple in the bud. You can create that by dropping the temp in the room. Kinda like fall leaves changing colors. If you ask me the drop in temp make the plant lock up and I feel you taste the fertilizer even after flushing. My opinion only. They like buds with purple in the name to match the look.

1 week later
    3 weeks later
    #2752 3 years ago
    CA50F0B0-8C41-4464-955D-72D85E81895F (resized).jpegCA50F0B0-8C41-4464-955D-72D85E81895F (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #2785 3 years ago

NY finally!!!

4 months later
    #2845 2 years ago

Can’t smoke due to the cancer in my lungs but I got a nice extra strength tincture from Theory Wellness in Massachusetts. 98.55% THC and 1.45% CBD. But there is so much I miss about it all I just can’t do it anymore.

90067431-49E1-468F-B69E-91DF4BE05DC4 (resized).jpeg90067431-49E1-468F-B69E-91DF4BE05DC4 (resized).jpeg
    #2847 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

So you’re not going to give it a go? 98% is the strongest I’ve ever seen

Yeah I should have clarified that a little. I mean breaking nugz up loading bowls enjoying the whole concept. But I am definitely using these drops. I am so thankful they are available.

2 weeks later
    #2869 2 years ago

I added pictures from the site and the box I received it is a hybrid and has 0.00%cbd so not sure how the hybrid plays into the thc vs cbd and not indica vs sativa. Just IMO.

9616888C-AAB6-4712-B628-CE9B061F2470 (resized).png9616888C-AAB6-4712-B628-CE9B061F2470 (resized).pngF3657617-0E8F-43B2-B5F0-04ECC0314099 (resized).pngF3657617-0E8F-43B2-B5F0-04ECC0314099 (resized).png28D9C6D8-5B7C-4CC9-A7A8-9D598FBB4EF0 (resized).jpeg28D9C6D8-5B7C-4CC9-A7A8-9D598FBB4EF0 (resized).jpeg
    #2881 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You must really like it ..I see you have a boner!

#2889 2 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Thanks for the advice and will heed it as I really am nervous about shocking them as they go into full veg.

I wouldn’t worry about shocking them that way. They will thank you for it.

3 weeks later
    #2911 2 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Flower or still veg?
    [quoted image]

Veg.

#2913 2 years ago

I mean it is starting to flower but seems to need some time still. IMO

#2917 2 years ago
    Quoted from MajorDrainer:

Legal medicinal in Illinois.
    [quoted image]

Looking good!

#2929 2 years ago
    Quoted from trimoto:Freakshow will be coming down in few days

Freakshow looks like it crossed bred with a fern. Lol but I would love to try it.

#2932 2 years ago
    Quoted from trimoto:

Yeah It does look like a fern totally it's part of a shapeshifter breed gives you the ability to grow it incognito. I've sample it and wow taste is like fruit loops with 90 % sativa kixks ya in the ass .lol
    [quoted image]

Your camera is like I microscope those trichomes look about ready.

#2939 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

I googled it and all that came up was pictures of me beefing your fat mother

#2942 2 years ago

Perfect won’t be to long before you are enjoying it my man!!!!!

#2946 2 years ago
    A97FD4A4-17E6-4F5C-A01C-F6D5FAA3D6AC (resized).jpegA97FD4A4-17E6-4F5C-A01C-F6D5FAA3D6AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bssbllr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=bssbllr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.