Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brickshot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Pleasant surprises in the mail today

You can get it in the mail in Canada?? I'm pretty sure that's still illegal in the U.S. But here in Michigan medical marijuana is legal and getting your medical card is super easy. I have mine! The dispensaries are everywhere and the products are getting better all the time (especially the edibles). A great time for weed lovers!

P11 (resized).JPGP11 (resized).JPG

#237 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Oooh, i want some donkey nuts
    We're pretty far behind on dispensaries in Canada. Only Vancouver and Toronto have them that I know of. There is a federal program but it's really restricted. Unless you know a grower, it's unknown street weed otherwise. But our compassion club has 50 to 70 ever changing strains to choose from, which is nice. And as of Aug 2016 medical license owners in Canada are allowed to grow your own plants again.

Donkey Nuts rock, lol. Not even half a pouch is more than enough.

Best website to use ... weedmaps.com ... it's amazing how many dispensaries there are in Michigan (and elsewhere). They seem to all be excellent at updating their dispensaries "menu" of current product on hand and their pricing. Very useful. We too can grow our own but it's so easy to buy world-class bud nearby I don't have the energy to try and grow on my own.

#241 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Anyone care for some chocolate?

Wow, nice. And 200 MG? I like seeing the different edibles out there.

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles? What are the laws about that?
    Will TSA's confiscate, or does it matter if the destination state is legal?

Well, technically the TSA is a federal agency so regardless of whether it's legal in that state or not they're probably "supposed" to confiscate (given that it's still illegal on a federal level.) However, the trend has been continuing that the TSA simply looks the other way. Per the TSA's own website: “TSA security officers do not search for marijuana or other drugs. In the event a substance that appears to be marijuana is observed during security screening, TSA will refer the matter to a law enforcement officer."

If you're traveling with edibles in particular I highly doubt a TSA officer would go out of their way to identify an edible as having marijuana in it. Pretty safe.

#258 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I've been really enjoying the Pax 2. I don't care for the vaporizers that take oil, but this one takes the ground herbal goodness. Super discrete and works great.

Pax 3 is out now and I've heard it's better than ever. I'm gonna get one next time I head to the shop. Not cheap though.

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I was on the phone with an old friend and a rather knowledgable enthusiast last night and he warned me that when using a bong, the bic lighter can cause serious health problems and recommended a hemp wick of sorts.

Why a bong in particular and not a pipe? The bong fills up with butane or something and you inhale too much of it? What type(s) of health problems can it cause? I've never heard that before.

#262 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

My friend is a little bit of a conspiracy nut, but it made sense that when you use a lighter you are inhaling benzene gas no matter what you are smoking or smoking out of.

But that should have been true with cigarettes too I think. When you light a cig you're basically inhaling fumes from the lighter fluid too. I'm sure too much of anything is a bad thing. I'll switch up using edibles, vape, and other methods to minimize the risk.

#294 7 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

When i take the first hit its all flavor/ crystal

Best flavor is always on the first hit. Have you heard of the new "Kimbo Kush" strain? It's pretty hot in Michigan right now (top shelf). Hard to get but WOW.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brickshot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=brickshot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.