Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,398 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Whistles
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bladefury.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#149 7 years ago

All my grand champion scores come when blazed! Never understood people wanting to drink and drive when you can smoke and fly! Lol blaze on my brothers and sisters

1 month later
    #357 7 years ago

Today and tonight consist of Apollo 13 & POG !!!smoke up my friends!!! Blazed for 2017!!!

4 months later
    #819 6 years ago

Enjoying some Sour Diesel tonight my friends!! Cheers

2 months later
    #942 6 years ago

Heading to Colorado this weekend for a job! What is something I should definitely get my hands on to try while I'm there? My norm is sour diesel, POG, and Apollo 13...

#945 6 years ago

Awesome thanks guys! I'll let you know the outcome!!

1 week later
    #957 6 years ago

Had a great time in Colorado! Thanks for the ideas...ended up burning some grape crush, queen mother Goji, Sour D, and some MarQaha-TinQture Indica & Sativa Drops. Great times and beautiful views!!

6 months later
    #1260 6 years ago

Just got this in the mail today...mini water...gonna break it in with some Sour Diesel tonight

20180323_140005.jpg20180323_140005.jpg

20180323_140042.jpg20180323_140042.jpg

#1262 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I used to make pipes for Grav Labs

That's Cool! A buddy of mine had one of these and I like it so I told him to get me one the next time he ordered

1 week later
    #1272 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

This bubbler is pretty much all you need. I like variety but if I could have only one it is this bubbler.
    This is strong equipment. I like it. I also got a good pipe from dynamite. Two actually.
    Here is the big one. These rock.
    Grav labs grinder my favorite too.
    Happy Easter!

Yes it rocks! Feels like it takes you up one more level Love that grinder! Gotta get me one of those to replace my old one...

2 weeks later
    #1279 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

After I took this picture, I accidentally broke my grav bubbler. It was frustrating, I'll just buy another. I can't get too upset about my dang physical challenges...

Dang man that's abuse! Lol
    Time for another and life goes on

1 month later
    #1352 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

If you can get this in your state it is phenominal. Only vape tank oil that blazes you like a dab on your home rig, without the nasty headache or taste of an atomizing coil.
    My store The Stash Box, in Auburn, WA carries it in a variety if strains.
    Had to share this with my fellow pinhead smokers.

Man I wish! Indiana ugh!

3 months later
    #1529 5 years ago

Dudes!! Just enjoyed some girl scout cookies vape and had my best game ever on Houdini! What a intense blast of a game to play baked for almost 30 minutes

20181006_003230.jpg20181006_003230.jpg

6 months later
    #1943 4 years ago

Time for a Taco bell run! Lol

4 months later
    #2093 4 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Among medical distributors in PA, there seems to be a bit of a flower shortage going on. In the meantime, vape cartridges have me a little paranoid as of late with all the news going around of folks getting lung disease.
    However... PA seems to have a huge supplies of concentrates available (sugar, shatter, budder, badder.) I have never used any of these before. Dabbing seems... extremely complicated and not something I want to buy a whole rig for. Is there a newbie's guide on how to easily consume some of this stuff?

I vape THC and have been making my own regular vape for 5 years...quit smoking after 20 years and got on to vaping and within 3 months my lungs felt so much better (no more lung cookies)...I vape a lot....not saying its healthy because as we all no anything other than oxygen in our lungs is not good, but I personally think a lot of this BS about vaping going around is because society is not happy that kids under 18 are increasing popularity of vaping when they are not supposed to be doing it...First it was Phillip Morris pissed about losing so many smokers $$$$ now its pissed off parents finding out their children are doing it.... just an opinion of a person who has been vaping a lot in 5 years...so if your an adult vape away it's your choice!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bladefury.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=bladefury and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.