3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,511 posts
  • 241 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 769 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pot2 (resized).jpg
    pot1 (resized).jpg
    20200710_133646-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0234 (resized).jpg
    1a56a6225c99dc78a330530aac91c3abb3f21937 (resized).jpeg
    20200630_155542.jpg
    Canabis (resized).jpg
    EBD3B65E-A370-4DD5-966D-051BED6D757A (resized).jpeg
    7CB0C7C2-F4BB-4250-84BE-D36289585F42 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    received_189284795827892 (resized).jpeg
    20200622_194722.jpg
    20200622_151847.jpg
    20200622_084003-1 (resized).jpg
    20200622_084023-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#388 3 years ago

Blue dream all the way.

#389 3 years ago

But seriously I have had some major experience in the green now. If anyone had any questions on weed in Cali or in general please feel free to pm me. I have had some real experience with cbd vs thc etc etc etc.

2 weeks later
    #440 3 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

We need a 420 tourney with mandatory bong rips before each ball.

You might be onto something here.

2 weeks later
    #463 3 years ago

I had a quick question. I use a lot of cannibus due to my brain surgeries, 3. But I was in the club before that.

I primarily get the best effect from smoked weed. What is the best smoking options out there? I don't like the weakness of the pax2.

I primarily prefer burnt weed, I need something more portable than a bubbler.

Anyone care to share thier favorite smoking solution?

#487 3 years ago

I think I'm going to try the arizer thanks. I have to wait but I'll get one soon.

#490 3 years ago

Yes let's face it, this is the best club. Sorry Big Bang bar.

#491 3 years ago

I know I'm all over the place I apologize.

Three brain surgeries later will do that to but I never had a great memory anyways.

1 week later
    #516 3 years ago

I agree the criminalization is old. All of American history old.

Can we decriminalize without putting millions out of work in the prison complex?

(Better yet should we care).

#565 3 years ago

Wow I have spent an unusual amount of time in the past few years listening to pantera. Besides iron maiden probably one of the absolute best metal bands in my life, so far...

#566 3 years ago

Domination consumes you and calls you a friend.

#604 3 years ago

I am looking into getting my own place in a few months then I can start growing in earnest. I always wanted to try my hand at gardening, and yes there will be tomatoes too as well as some kick ass peppers, and blue dream.

My grandpa is laughing his ass off somewhere to hear all this. But my grandpa never had this California sun!

#623 3 years ago

With growing supplies, is the best place to get them find a local supplier or is there an online go to best place for all supplies?

#643 3 years ago

I've had moon rocks and sprinkle it in the flower grinder for that extra oomph. The weed is so dang good now, but I always go for high thc.

A question for the group.

I need the munchies. I have extreme nausea and dizziness. Nothing makes me hungry now. I can only work out, then get hungry, but I do not hunger. It's strange. Food no longer motivates me in any way.

That said what can make me feel better is now the thing that makes you hungry. I was hungry once. I no longer get the munchies, ever, never... Due to my surgeries.

Is there a strain that makes you guys just hungry as f. That's the one I need. Indicas work best, but I'm looking for that special hunger inducing strain now. Thanks.

#656 3 years ago

I am hoping that we will see some prices plummet in California in the next year or so. I never really looked into how things are progressing here in Cali with our legalization but I have to hope those prices are going to drop a little.

#675 3 years ago

The dirt weed in California is better than anything I had in my prior life. It seems to basically be someone trying to get thier strain right and almost making it. Most people would fall on thier ass after smoking this dirt weed.

#687 3 years ago

I am getting my own place later this year in Cali. I'm excited about a small grow of my own.

I pretty sure I may have said all this already. I'm still excited. I wonder if I can tax write off new equipment at that point in the us. I bet a lot of people just skip this option but since my stroke and brain surgeries I no longer care. If I can write it off I am. Period.

It would be nice if it can help me get all my new equipment. Exciting times!

#691 3 years ago

I am loving the
    Holy grail og. Not bad!

#699 3 years ago

Vegas is the only place for this party. I can drive there as soon as I get better. I just missed march madness kick off this year. March madness kick off in Vegas is almost the only place to be in the world at that time. I don't even like basketball much.

But I can drive there from Cali. No flights or hassles needed for me.

#701 3 years ago

I have had extensive edibles experience now. The number one issue for me is efficacy. And then tolerance. The dispensary employees don't first in first out consumables usually, they end up with old product. After about three months a triple strength bang bar effects me no different than a single strength. I called bang they were super cool.

But my point is all these products do have freshness issues which are not addressed at this time. It also effects, say gummies. But when standard crowds come in looking for chocolate they could care less what they get. They also will never report accurately how the experience went.

My go to is the triple strength or higher bang bar don't care flavor. I eat a 1/4 at a time, really helps with chronic nausea now. It also provides a nice mellow hum then I can smoke on top of it as needed. All I can do is endure.

I know that edibles have it rough even getting through the digestion to effect us.

I had good luck with a drink called cannibus quenchers, too. A solid product in consistency.

2 weeks later
    #718 3 years ago

I keep my stash in the bathroom in an ammo box. No stink ever. Used it for years. Air tite of course stinks when open.

These super Cali strains - it always smells like fine weed In my house.

I may be in serious discomfort but at least I have access to the weed. It really is a miracle for pain relief. Many people have to leave where they live to go to legal places. I am glad that's not me.

#741 3 years ago

Out here in California it has all the makings of an extreme cash grab.

If I wanted to make some serious cash, this is it. However, I am getting better from a stroke and three brain surgeries. I'm not sure I can ever work again. So. Working anywhere is questionable. There's a lot of money out there, though... Sometimes during a cash grab you just have to join in, or lose the opportunity.

#754 3 years ago

This whole 420 thing seems like a cash grab in a cash grab. As you know i love the weed, but this weed holiday, ill just wait over there...

1 week later
    #782 3 years ago

In the future I hope to host a 420 pin party private. And I am going to have it on 4-21 so all the guests will be loaded up.

I just don't like the 420 thing and I need to make it relevant to me. Maybe then 420 will seem like less of a cash grab. I don't know. I like 420 but it seems catered to buying weed. Ok

No publicity is bad publicity. America is loving it's weed right now. And we should!

#784 3 years ago

My thinking with the 421 party is everyone will be loaded down from buying on 420. Also. Maybe less heat on the street on 421. We'll see though. It may end up just being 420.

#785 3 years ago

Driving on 420 does not seem like great idea currently. Out here in la people cannot drive in rain. Now add weed and they really can't drive. Delivery services.

#786 3 years ago

A few years ago a new guy in my neighborhood had to call the ER because he took too much edibles. It was an embarrassing moment for him because everyone asked what happened and what happened was he ate too much weed and got ripped. Ripped. He was fine though of course.

#787 3 years ago

In that same neighborhood, I asked a friend to hook me up with a little weed. This was about 2005. He said be careful. One hit knocked me on my ass. I fell on my ass in the garage. Then I took the afternoon off and slept.

One thing is for sure
    California weed will knock you on your ass.

2 weeks later
    #816 3 years ago

The smell of green is enticing to me.

I love burnt weed smell since being a teen but I also love the smell of some fresh ground.

2 weeks later
    #823 3 years ago

Fun in Denver

funny-billboard-ad-chicken-restaurant (resized).jpg

#825 3 years ago

I have used some vape but I just do not get anything close to burning leaf.

I bought some recent cannibus cup winners. I would guess they are good for most people.

I need the very best. I would also guess it is due to my tolerance.

In the future I will reset my tolerance. As needed. But now I Medicate.

The percentages and such. What are the best cartridges and why. Thanks.

#830 3 years ago

I'm in for a good heavy hitters on my next order.

#836 3 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#837 3 years ago

I love pinball. Weed is legal. My girlfriend is freaking awesome.

I'll try these tomorrow!

1 week later
    #839 3 years ago

my girlfriend does not smoke weed not even a puff. but because of me she is familiar with what good weed smells like. Fine Weed.

she has bought more weed, and smoked less than anyone on the planet. she knows all the girls in my local dispensary. but im hoping to be growing soon. should be by fall.

the girlfriend. she is worth far more than gold.

#840 3 years ago

the lord jones is a nice box of light tasty edibles.

#841 3 years ago

lord jones presentation is pretty good.

1 week later
    #843 3 years ago

Such a complete cash grab. Dispensaries in California.

There is so much money flowing. Customer service who gives a crap. (It's disappearing) They are selling weed hand over fist. Billions. With a b.

Makes me want to really get in on the action.

#844 3 years ago

One of the major problems I see is just that opening a dispensary would be work. Or a pain in the ass. Or both.

#845 3 years ago

Man for the someone there is gold is these hills.

#846 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Man for someone there is gold is these hills.

1 week later
    #860 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Might try that since my wife hates the harshness of smoking.

My girlfriend is the least experienced smoker in the world. A good thing.
    The other day I know she tried to take a hit with me.

Then she had the full on cough. I use a bubbler. And it was something like 32%

I started laughing remembering, I could handle twenty of those, but 1hit lasted her 12 hours.

The cough though, I knew she was in the good kind of trouble.

#861 3 years ago

Someone told me it's fully recreational in Vegas now too.

haven't been recently there but that is a good thing.

Thanks for all the growing tips. Im heading in that direction.

#867 3 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

If I was in Denver I'd ask my local peeps.
    Just a guess from me but tincures or ediables high in cbd's is my best guess?

Any good strain will destroy your headache. I have had a great deal of experience in this area. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. If it's a headache. I like blue dream. Mild yet energetic. Also, the best weed on the planet possibly.

But
    Any good green weed smoked will crush that head ache.

#868 3 years ago

I also might recommend harlequin -high cbd but it's low THC.

I prefer blue dream and the bit of the thc effect. I like it.

#872 3 years ago

yes be careful. these strains are strong.

i agree ask the dispensary staff. they know their stuff usually, they will get you set up right.

#881 3 years ago

Wouldn't take decades to straighten out anything if they legalize federally.

I'm guessing the next prez legalizes weed. If not this one.

I vote yes for legalized. Too many people are NOT benefiting from medical. It's getting really old. Like out of touch with reality old.

1 week later
    #885 2 years ago

I am living in the vacuum of pre recreational in California. The market hasn't seen the price drops that are coming, yet. Next year.

Deals are out there and product is available so that's good. Also one of my delivery dispensaries just gives me a flat 25% off whatever, due to all my medical issues.

Not a bad deal for exactly what I want.

#886 2 years ago

Recreational pot is no longer for me. I smoke, but it is all medical now.

I know someday I will be recreational again. But I will tell you this folks.

Weed is the BEST painkiller. Better than any pill. Remember to share that with your folks.

#896 2 years ago

If any has used the arizer,is it any good? Looks interesting.

#900 2 years ago

I picked up a new heavy hitter for California extreme. New to try it. That brand...

Don't like vape, but need the best option. As a back up. I'll be there Saturday.

Please say hello.

#901 2 years ago

I wonder how mj is traveling around planes these days. Not that I need that but I wonder...

#904 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

In vape pens, "hidden" in makeup bags.

With so many states legal I see medical mj becoming a non issue packed in luggage. It sure will stink in the terminal.

But if it is available everywhere why bother. What a pain huh. I'll just hang here in California.

#905 2 years ago

One of my favorite local shops got shut down again. It's like a tragic dance that is about to end. This whole shut down open over there.

#931 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

As we say....wish you were closer!
    Id love to try my hand growing again...30 years ago, we used our record albums for de-seeding.

More than thirty years ago I bought rush farewell to kings. Used at a local record shop.

I got home to discover someone had left some pot accidentally in the spine.

Good stuff. It was much harder to get then.

1 week later
    #932 2 years ago

Free tester interesting packaging.

So far my experience with cheebas has been ok. More testing needed...

image (resized).jpeg

#933 2 years ago

I see someone else really likes that word too.

#934 2 years ago

Free tester interesting packaging.

So far my experience with cheebas has been ok. More testing needed...

Duplicate sorry.

#936 2 years ago

I like the cheeba chews but prefer a good chocolate for the price. Bang bar or kiva or a couple others. I like cheebas but comparatively I get more medicine for my money on a good chocolate. Cheebas are consistent though. I try to snag them as free testers as much as possible.

Plus a little gorilla glue.

2 weeks later
    #951 2 years ago

This koi is really good cbd only product. Top notch. For pain relief only. I am looking for them to see if they make a 50/50 atleast. I like thc effect, myself.

image (resized).jpeg

#952 2 years ago

Based out of Norwalk that's close. No wonder it is in my hand.

#953 2 years ago

Made in America & no thc on the label. Looks like this company is ready for legalization.

image (resized).jpeg

#967 2 years ago

I was looking at an edible, there was a phone number in case of emergency.

that would be an interesting job. Sort of.

1 week later
    #989 2 years ago

The times are changing on marijuana. Everywhere.

Out here in California it becomes recreational soon.

So it will available in many many places. You will just need to be 21 like liquer, or beer.

I can't drink at all due to my brain surgeries. I am in the right state. For medical. I kind of get to watch it happen now.

#990 2 years ago

Another interesting thing. I had been medically licensed in California but when I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. I Just renewed it again.

It's all going to be legal here but I like that I have a full history of having the license. It was for helping with migraines, but after I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. It changed everything on marijuana. Pain management is a snap with weed. A snap.

The only bad thing about pain and mj, is that it doesn't solve, only alleviate problems.

But that alleviation saves lives. And all other pain killers. They don't fix things only alleviate as well.

Anyways. Pain management. Is a snap with weed.

#992 2 years ago

I notice a lot of older I'm 50 people I know aren't into weed. Maybe afraid?

Part of my job in the future will be to make sure if any of these people are in pain. They know about the benefits of marijuana.

And I also love the effect the taste and the smell.

A true miracle weed.

1 week later
    #1000 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I apologize ahead of time for not reading the thread all the way through. I live in PA and we just legalized medical marijuana and I was wondering if it helps with herniated discs of the back. I have 4 herniated discs in my lumbar region and I was on opiates for a long time. My doctor got in trouble and I had to go to rehab to get off the Fentanyl patches. I was put on Lyrica after rehab and gained a lot of weight from that crap. Will medical marijuana give me pain relief?

Short answer yes medical marijuana will give you pain relief. Then it becomes, do you want to have a buzz with that pain relief? If no buzz is desired, you are in luck they are fully removing thc from marijuana.

If you like a light thc strain I would suggest harlequin. I go very strong, in my strain but I have built up a tolerance. But it is fully medical now. Not recreational.

I like the buzz though always have, myself.

I had massive head pain. Medical marijuana kills it. The pain.

It is relief only though. Not a cure of course.

1 week later
    #1017 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

Cannabis not legal in the UK. I think CBD might be? So I can't try it sadly, but I was wondering- can you guys vape it? That would seem a relatively safe way to consume it without the downsides of smoke inhalation.

They are getting the vape pens down to an art form. In the next two years we will see product in America that has many options.

In my opinion.

I use them. They are weaker, but they are getting better, also super easy to use. Many vapes are being sold as disposable pens. I'll find some pictures.

My delivery service has this pack cheap. 60. If you use thier everyday discount that pack would be 40 one time.

I utilize the cannibus cup winners to inform on me on what to buy. I use much more flower, but the vapes are getting better.

They will make them perfect I bet.

image (resized).jpeg

#1028 2 years ago

My mom has glaucoma and has never smoked pot since about 1974 the only time in her life. I was seven. I remember the day. We had a pig roast. I didn't know she smoked pot that one single day of her life. Of course I was seven.

I have since asked her details about that event. Before the details are lost forever.

If she ever needs mj to help her. I'll make sure and add my two cents.

#1030 2 years ago

I'm reminded again and again what a miracle drug this is because of my stroke and three brain surgeries. My recovery will take years and will probably never end. I will likely die first. But...

The medical is a godsend for people in chronic pain situations. Like me.

I also like the effect. Always have. Too.

#1031 2 years ago

Eventually my mj usage will return to recreational. But right now it almost all pain relief of one sort or another. I am fully ok with that.

as that changes back to recreational. You guys will see that too. In my posts.

#1037 2 years ago

I love edibles, but they do not work well on me. Candy and gummy are useless as a source of thc.

Chocolate, better.

But they will get it right. This is a natural fit for me pop rocks and thc why not?

image (resized).jpeg

#1051 2 years ago

Heading to Vegas next week. I am going to hit a dispensary there to get the Vegas experience.

Something big and flashy.

3 weeks later
    #1077 2 years ago

This glass bubbler is my go to at home. Bubblers are irreplaceable at home for me.

The Vapes I like are heavy hitters and brass knuckles.

If they keep inproving the vapes, I will be happy.

I prefer burning green flower. The medicinal effects are simply the best when smoked, Period for me.

I look at the cannibus cup winners when making choices, on vapes.

image (resized).jpeg

#1093 2 years ago

It's kind of funny. I have not smoked weed with paper in so long. I'm thinking in the future. What does the does the dooby Of the future look like?

Fun times.

#1099 2 years ago

My tolerance is through the roof because of my medical usage. It happens.

But the good news is I can just stop and my tolerance will improve dramatically. I think. About a month off. Ish.

That's how it works with Me anyways, I never can ever drink again so no problem. If they took away my green that is a problem.

#1102 2 years ago

I have had extensive chocolate usage. I have issues with efficacy but overall I think chocolate rocks. Most people do great on new or old chocolate.

I always suggest to try a very small amount. Wait 1full hour. No less.

You remember wolf of Wall Street?

Not like that but too much chocolate has sent a couple of my old neighbors running to the hospital. They were embarrassed afterwards. Just go light and wait an hour. That's my opinion.

Also I like chocolates for an event. Like a concert.

1 month later
    #1116 2 years ago

The best deal I currently find is 14 grams top shelf something 25 ish thc or higher.

100 bucks delivered. I know it's going to keep going down in price. As we legalize more in California.

I was going to grow but I'm not in a hurry, now.

The delivery guys like my theater of magic. I always offer to let them play it.

1 week later
    #1120 2 years ago

I have not had the greatest experience with r s o.

I would like to hear more about it. What is pictured, the product is much nicer than what I tried.

In packaging.

One problem with the rso was I had never tried it, and brought it to cal extreme.

I needed the medicine. So when I went there. The r s o in a syringe was hard. Unusable.

They replaced it no problem but the damage was done. I learned my lesson. No untested products on a trip.

They replaced and I was able to finally try it. The one shown there is much more professional looking. Also. Dosage vs cost. For instance how much is one of those and how many doses are in it?

I would like to hear other experience with r s o.

1 week later
    #1125 2 years ago

Decrimininalization. Yes.

I just wanted to throw that out there. Please how many states have said marijuana is ok?

More than half.

I Joke that the old gaurd is passing but not fast enough.

I will join the marijuana fight if I have to, in America.

I used to be recreational, now I have seen the true miracle pain killing effects firsthand. I'm in it for the THC and the CBD. Both for me.

I think my voice would be heard if needed...

Blah blah blah. I will fight the fight on weed.

I used to worry about my kids knowing I smoked weed.

Now I have no fear in helping with legislation reform, if needed.

I will stand out front and take the bullets, with a bullhorn in my hands.

To me it's just out of touch. Government. Is it all about jails? Really?

What a mess. I know I won't be alone in fighting this paranoia.

You all will be there with me! Peace...

#1126 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I agree dirkmy compassion club has outdoor for ~$140/oz and hydro for ~$230/oz, and all of those options are more convenient then driving to a retail shop. I’m all for paying taxes if they’re going to social programs, but I’m not in the mood to

I am in Los Angeles getting a half oz of top shelf for 100. It's usually around 25-29% thc.

I expect to see this drop even more in 2018. I was going to grow, but we will see. Prices keep dropping. I would bet it will be 100 an oz top shelf by this time next year. Or less.

F y I...

Also its all delivery. I tip the guys well.

But it's real painless. The delivery. It takes about two hours for two different great places. I'm disabled so this is good. I sort of miss dispensaries.

#1127 2 years ago

These are my go to for everything except the Half oz.

https://fastandfriendly.us/

They have a very professional service.

#1130 2 years ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction.

The only politics that interest me... Today. Right now.

What we need is a Johnny Appleseed right now. In like 50 years, the world be covered in green.

#1139 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Funny you mention Johnny Appleseed....
    in the 60s a lot of school attention was put to this story, and the American Apple Pie, and apple a day benefits.
    Well the daily apple is fine, but the orchards were planted for the hard cider, the alcohol.
    Harvest in the fall, and celebrate the holidays and winter with a new harvest to get trashed on!
    I have one Appleseed in the family....apple orchards in NH, from the late 1700s, and the family letters sound like this thread.....best kind, highest potency, needing the alcohol for health, or sanity from marriage.....Great stuff.
    Funny, that my ancestors came not exactly for religious freedom, but for freedom to grow and consume a drug!

Home of the free, brave and just dang awesome.

I was also thinking the other day, while I was out and about. I smelled some weed.

In a public place. At first I looked around,
    and then I thought...

I don't think I have ever seen trouble from someone after they have had a puff.

I actually think it's a good thing. The stigma. It goes away.

It's a miracle thing. It really is. I'll shut up now.

#1150 2 years ago

I used to always wanted to go to Amsterdam. I still do, but it's not so urgent.

Here in California, they are doing great things.

New Amsterdam, nah I don't like the ring of it...

Anyways, it's pretty sweet, there is so much quality to choose from. Always. Nice.

I'm ready for the holidays.

1 week later
    #1163 2 years ago

Watching cannibus change overnight here yet again in California.

They will have to make it legal to smoke cannibus in public. Like a cigarette. That is illegal. From what I've read.

I'm watching pricing, also. But in my opinion not being able to smoke pot in public is just going to result in a lot of fines paid, nothing else except hassle. I hate hassle.

I'm not sure about law enforcements take on everything but most police don't seem to understand marijuana. They think of it like liquer.

#1170 2 years ago

I have already decided as i get better this is a serious cause for me. As it should be.

3 weeks later
    #1199 2 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

They're legalizing medical use in Ohio but I don't look for them to ever legalize recreational use. Ohio has always been 15 yrs. behind most other states, even casino's where way behind in coming.

Off topic my cool ass brother is a casino manager over there in Toledo.

2 weeks later
    #1206 2 years ago

The state of cannibus in California with recent legalization is good. Not too much has changed for a medical user, but prices are dropping slightly.

For instance a half oz of 25% or higher strain is 100 bucks delivered. Most businessess won't give that deal on top shelf strain yet.

The edibles are stable or rising. They are just money on the table.

Some of the delivery guys are opening thier own dispensaries now. Or have already.

it would be a great time to open something weed related here still. If you don't mind the hassles. Banking and certain city's are not friendly to dispensaries.

Delivery with online menu is to me the best way to do business. I like dispensaries but they are only nice inside, not outside, for appearances. There are other issues, of course.

California is overall a great place to enjoy the green! Hell yes!

#1208 2 years ago

My true relief is in smoking the green weed. I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.

I was going to grow here in California, and I will probably still. But that is where the price is starting to fall. My needed sweet spot. I guess I'm just lucky. I can use the luck.

I will still grow, but, it's not so urgent to grow.

1 week later
    #1245 2 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Thanks. Yeah it sucks, still figuring stuff out.
    Lots or Dr and specialist appointments.
    So far it's minorly affected my walking, hands, vision and coordination. But the initial attack was the worst of it. I couldn't move on my right side at all. Before they diagnosed me and got me hooked up to steroids and then perscription cannibis.
    At first they were thinking a stroke.
    I'm actually happy that it's not something much, much worse.
    I smoked pot since my teens. But never realised it's true medical benefits till now. It's like night and day.
    Honestly within mins of smoking. Or about an hour after taking oil. I am more mobile my joints are less stiff and I'm feeling way less of the constant pain. Or at least can ignore it easier.
    And for those who don't know what MS is.
    Here is a link to a one page write up.
    But basically look at it as your body short circuiting.
    http://www.kauveryhospital.com/blog/k-way-health/living-with-and-managing-multiple-sclerosis/

This is great. I'm sorry you have to go through all this but by sharing, you may help someone else too. A lot of people can't see past reefer madness to the the simple benefits.

The pain relief I felt after my brain surgeries. Saved my life. Made it bearable for a start.

No pills could do that. Zero.

I'm so happy you get relief. In the form of a "weed". No less!

Here comes some sweet leaf.

#1246 2 years ago

I have had ok results with weedmaps.
    I don't like the way it seems to control what you see constantly. I don't like control. Mostly.

The other thing I don't like about it- it seems clunky. Slow. I'm probably nit picking here.

It doesn't matter if it's my desktop or my phone.

But it has helped me find my best sources in my area. I am not mobile. Delivery.

Also i like that you can find "deals". Like low prices.

#1248 2 years ago

I think everyone should try some. Everyone, pretty much.

I'd better just shut up. I think I am full on pro marijuana. The only thing I don't like is anything to with kids. But now that they are removing thc. Even that is possible. To help people.

I feel like we have bigger battles in this world. But this is a big battle...

#1249 2 years ago

Last thing I will say dang it. The smell is so strong. On smoked weed. I like the smell myself, but if you don't. You can't miss that smell. There are few other smells that just dominate the area in such a way.

My fiancée Veronika for instance. She dislikes the smell. Sorry Veronika.

#1250 2 years ago

Shopping for a new pipe. The bubbler will be kept for other occasions. I need a pipe setup with no water. Portable. Easy to carry. For a disabled guy. (Me)

I'll show you all what I ended up buying. If anyone has any suggestions I'm game. I think I'm going to include a grav labs helix.

I would really like a one pipe setup portable. I'm still looking.

image (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #1257 2 years ago

Anyone who is in banning on Saturday and sees me (with my walker) please say hello.

1 week later
    #1265 2 years ago

I have almost all grav now including a grinder. I have that bubbler, It is sweet. I want a mini helix. I love big glass but I need a small to go thing, myself. I bought a pelican case to hold stuff at home to try not to smell. I like the pelican cases.

1 week later
    #1270 2 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Just got this in the mail today...mini water...gonna break it in with some Sour Diesel tonight

This bubbler is pretty much all you need. I like variety but if I could have only one it is this bubbler.

This is strong equipment. I like it. I also got a good pipe from dynamite. Two actually.

Here is the big one. These rock.

Grav labs grinder my favorite too.

Happy Easter!

image (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #1274 2 years ago

Chilling in Fullerton.

image (resized).jpeg

#1278 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Chilling in Fullerton.

After I took this picture, I accidentally broke my grav bubbler. It was frustrating, I'll just buy another. I can't get too upset about my dang physical challenges...

#1284 2 years ago

I had written up something nice and lost the whole post.

Working in pieces now...

image (resized).png

Most of our dispensaries are completely different than delivery. The delivery is the way to go for me, I'm handicapped.

A well maintained website and delivery service or you can go walk in to the places and get in lines.

The strains are usually only one per type. So they might have blue dream and platinum blue dream but mostly just one good one. They might have 50 strains though so no problem.

I will post a few pictures of the website listing...

image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png

I go with the a k 47.

#1289 2 years ago

I've probably said this already, but I will one more time. After my stroke and three brain surgeries they gave me anything I wanted for the pain.

But what helped the most and still does is marijuana.

It is truly insane how it destroyed the head pain. It needs to be remembered. I met a girl yesterday who has suffered migraines her whole life. But even though she is like 40. She has never ever tried weed to help it.

Her doctors load her up on things that don't work. Meds.

And she lies there sick. Like someone with a migraine... I could see it in her eyes yesterday. She was working through it.

I am bringing her a cdb only vape pen to try, in the near future.

But my point was they would have given me any drug. Some I tried, for the pain.

If I had stayed on those medications, it would be a year later now I would possibly be addicted to them. Or something like that. I would certainly still need them for relief. I'm stuck in a long recovery, but even though I will never really get better, there is hope.

But as it is, even though I smoke a lot of weed to alleviate my symptoms, it is largely non addictive. For everyone who uses it I would imagine.

I had. Point, I lost it. Sorry.

#1290 2 years ago

I'm bringing that girl a cdb only vape pen to try. Personally I like thc, but I want it to be a straight up relief for her migraines. To try.

#1291 2 years ago

I'm going to try one of those silicone things if they have one I like. I'm sure they will my shop is really nice.

#1296 2 years ago

I'm going to go over to my bong shop tomorrow and get them to hook me up with a sweet discount. I need that new silicone one and a grav.

#1297 2 years ago

I just realized I am going to see Saxon black star riders tomorrow on 420. Hell yes

1 week later
    #1313 2 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

So back in the day I posted a rudimentary recipe for chocolate. With trial and error and a few Pinsiders recommendations I have refined my technique.
    The recipe I'm going to provide is for the Canna oil. If I use 1/2 cup I can make an 11 x 8 pan of brownies, cut into rows of 5 and columns of 7. So I get a total of 35 average size brownies. Each 1/2 cup of canna oil has approximately 7g of MJ. Conservatively putting THC @ 10% that would give you 700mg of THC divided by 35 (brownies) for an average of 20mg THC per brownie.
    My recipe (taken from my own experimentation and others online) For legal reasons I only get an opportunity to do this when I'm visiting my parents in Vegas or bro in Portland.
    1 ounce (28g) MJ. I prefer good bud, but I guess you could use trim, shake or whatever.
    Quite a bit of debate regarding decarboxylating weed (activating THCA to THC) but I prefer to lightly decarb before infusing in my oil. On a flat piece of aluminum foil or baking sheet I bake my ground marijuana for 15 minutes @ 215 degrees F.
    At the same time, I start a pan on low heat and melt 2 cups of coconut oil. They both should be ready close to the same time. (liquefied oil and decarbed weed)
    Add decarb weed directly to the oil and cook for 2.5-3.5 hours on low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) Stirring occasionally the oil will take on a green/dark green hue. After the completed time strain oil into a container and refrigerate. Cheese cloth is probably the best, but I use a extremely fine sieve to remove all the bud.
    After cooling overnight, I always have minor film of brownish shit on the bottom of my block. It's important to scrape this shit off to only green or else you will get a more pronounced weed taste.
    On a side note using the brownie mix the way I do. Is the weight of the brownie almost always correlates to the THC percentage. My brownies are close to the same size, but I prefer to weigh the brownie to verify serving size.
    10mg would be a good entry level dose for a beginner. Be very careful when consuming edibles as they usually take an hour or so to hit. I have had them kick in as soon as 30 minutes or as long as three hours. I could give anyone one of these brownies and they would have no clue there is MJ in them. They taste only like great brownies.

I am going to have to digest this. Pun intended. Thanks!

#1315 2 years ago

I thought I posted this the other day.

Grav labs mini helix. Nice.

I like it it's big but worth the space.

No water, my fiancée doesn't like water. She's got an issue.

It's a good occasional replacement for the grav labs bubbler.

image (resized).jpeg

#1317 2 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

The last guy that posted a pic like this broke his right after.......be careful....!!!..... .......Joey

That was me actually. Lol.

This was my replacement but I bought both the bubbler and this mini helix.

#1318 2 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

So back in the day I posted a rudimentary recipe for chocolate. With trial and error and a few Pinsiders recommendations I have refined my technique.
    The recipe I'm going to provide is for the Canna oil. If I use 1/2 cup I can make an 11 x 8 pan of brownies, cut into rows of 5 and columns of 7. So I get a total of 35 average size brownies. Each 1/2 cup of canna oil has approximately 7g of MJ. Conservatively putting THC @ 10% that would give you 700mg of THC divided by 35 (brownies) for an average of 20mg THC per brownie.
    My recipe (taken from my own experimentation and others online) For legal reasons I only get an opportunity to do this when I'm visiting my parents in Vegas or bro in Portland.
    1 ounce (28g) MJ. I prefer good bud, but I guess you could use trim, shake or whatever.
    Quite a bit of debate regarding decarboxylating weed (activating THCA to THC) but I prefer to lightly decarb before infusing in my oil. On a flat piece of aluminum foil or baking sheet I bake my ground marijuana for 15 minutes @ 215 degrees F.
    At the same time, I start a pan on low heat and melt 2 cups of coconut oil. They both should be ready close to the same time. (liquefied oil and decarbed weed)
    Add decarb weed directly to the oil and cook for 2.5-3.5 hours on low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) Stirring occasionally the oil will take on a green/dark green hue. After the completed time strain oil into a container and refrigerate. Cheese cloth is probably the best, but I use a extremely fine sieve to remove all the bud.
    After cooling overnight, I always have minor film of brownish shit on the bottom of my block. It's important to scrape this shit off to only green or else you will get a more pronounced weed taste.
    On a side note using the brownie mix the way I do. Is the weight of the brownie almost always correlates to the THC percentage. My brownies are close to the same size, but I prefer to weigh the brownie to verify serving size.
    10mg would be a good entry level dose for a beginner. Be very careful when consuming edibles as they usually take an hour or so to hit. I have had them kick in as soon as 30 minutes or as long as three hours. I could give anyone one of these brownies and they would have no clue there is MJ in them. They taste only like great brownies.

I have a question based on your experience, please.

I had a stroke and 3 brain surgeries.

Because I use a significant amount of green weed. It is the only thing that really helps me. I am experienced in edibles but my body tends to just not be affected. The exception has been a few chocolates. Bang and liquid gold.

Would it cost a lot to produce my own stronger edible? Would it be worthwhile or just me making my own stronger edible?

I would like to make a train wrecker edible. I think I typically require atleast 200. To feel anything.

I usually medicate on about 50 mg chocolate or 200 plus anything else.

Should I just buy what is on the Market? That is what I currently do.

Consistently is critical.

It would be nice To create a strong edible for just me, but cost prohibitive or no?

Meanwhile I go play pinball. Thanks.

I also smoke on top of the chocolate, but typically chocolate for when I am away from home.

1 week later
    #1336 2 years ago

I just realized I leave for golden state tomorrow. Recently my go to supplier just stopped responding to calls. This happens here in the Southern California market.

It is a pain in the ass for some one who is not recreational. I use weedmaps, for the most part. I am trying to get away from any suppliers who charge tax. If possible.

The market is rife with money but consistency in business practices, not always the case.

#1341 2 years ago

I like the grav labs myself, I have this purple one.

I have also used black tie grinders. All in all I think a good grinder very is important.

image (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #1343 2 years ago

I thought I would see more of a downward crush on the prices. Decent 20% ish thc strains are practically free.

But with my medical needs I need to live on the top shelf. No problem I just have to pay for it.

Top shelf 32 % thc. It is not the heavily discounted strains.

I had point, really I did...

Take care!

#1351 2 years ago

I can no longer ever drink. I tell you what, that would have been far more difficult to swallow if not for the marijuana.

By now I have not drank for almost four years. I am disabled, so the drinking effect I once loved, would be useless to me anyways now.

The silver lining is weed. It helps so many things.

Thanks for the tips again, I need to see if that ohm is available near me. It must be, I'm just going to call them.

1 week later
    #1357 2 years ago

It occurred to me that Amazon could easily get into mj in the future. Now we are talking fast billions.

Money isn't everything, but that is going to be a lot of money. In my opinion.

#1358 2 years ago

And then I will shut up...

Everything counts Depeche mode.

#1365 2 years ago

Ther strain blue dream to me almost smells perfect but,

I have been trying a high thc strain l a confidential it smells amazing. My favorite now.

It has an interesting kick ass taste, too.

I like to try different strains but I need 30 thc or higher. It all tastes very good in this range.

2 weeks later
    #1392 1 year ago

I bounce back and forth between high thc strains. It's medicine now to me, but a good medicine.

Without it I would be taking pills right this moment.

I really wanted to try the sub-ohm vape but no one has the cartridges for sale yet. In my area.

#1410 1 year ago

Some of these pictures remind me of willy Wonkawonka chocolate Factory.

My thoughts over the last few years was blue dream.

Now it is all 30% plus so no blue dream for me. But it smells amazing.

Thanks for the info on sales in so cal.

I need to get a plant. On my balcony.

#1418 1 year ago

My birthday is 28th and one of my delivery services gives me 100% credit match on my purchase. I'll take some of that!

1 month later
    #1463 1 year ago

I look at the Cali weed picture from your backyard and remember back to reading high times.

Wishing I could have some of that. Back then.

Now in California. The dispensary is a candy store. It's getting better too.

I smoked harlequin for six months everyday after my third brain surgery. My pain was so intense nothing would or could help.

I now usually go with the strongest strain, that has some cdb too in the lab results. I am super naseas, a ten out of ten every day all the time.

The legalization here has really helped me. It has likely saved my life.

It's hard to beat that freaking iron maiden pinball, too.

image (resized).jpeg
    #1464 1 year ago

Kind of need to watch a cheech and Chongmovie now...

#1467 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I look at the Cali weed picture from your backyard and remember back to reading high times.
    Wishing I could have some of that. Back then.
    Now in California. The dispensary is a candy store. It's getting better too.
    I smoked harlequin for six months everyday after my third brain surgery. My pain was so intense nothing would or could help.
    I now usually go with the strongest strain, that has some cdb too in the lab results. I am super naseas, a ten out of ten every day all the time.
    The legalization here has really helped me. It has likely saved my life.
    It's hard to beat that freaking iron maiden pinball, too.[quoted image]

"Johnny paycheck tells Nashville and Moscow to shove it". 1981. Fun. Some things, they don't seem to change.

#1472 1 year ago

I was kind of hoping my local market would go like 50% down on flower. Deals are good, the flower is top notch, delivery flawless.

I'm happy enough.

#1473 1 year ago

Also I started asking my drivers about edibles they usually have some sitting around no one really wants. I mentioned I like edibles and the driver dropped a 70 dollar thc pill thing on me. I'll take three please.

The free stuff floats around hundred dollar order so I order frequently to get the free stuff.

I bet I am thier biggest customer by default. Not that much but every fourth day or so I have to buy.

#1479 1 year ago

I bet there are 50 dispensaries in range there. Try weedmaps when you arrive it should show all of them and you can decide.

I primarily use delivery only,
    it works almost perfect.

I wanted to say make sure you go to ayci Gogi while you are there. Less than thirty minutes from Glendale I think. It takes me plus one hour to get there from where I live.

Weed will be easy. If you need any help when you arrive just reach out. You can also use weedmaps to sort by rating and location.

I'm handicapped so delivery is the best for me. The online menus are very workable.

Have fun.

1 week later
    #1532 1 year ago

The best strain around me right now is at ak-47, testing out super strong on the thc, but my favorite strain taste and smell was a strain called forbidden fruit.

It was also above thirty, but my fiancée hated the smell. Too fruity.

Bothered her. Keep in mind she does not smoke.

So I go with something other than forbidden fruit.

I had never seen so much purple.

Purple tangie. Photo incoming

418C7A6B-0385-4A33-951A-79F56CDA348C (resized).jpeg
    #1538 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

breeders and growers make a world of difference. AK47 from serious seeds was some of the best dope we grew and smoked in the 90s. i've also crossed it with a mango haze male and produced great tasting, fat buds. On the other end I've had it recently from our club and unsure who the breeder was but was definetly sub par. If I wanted it again I'd just sprout some beans from my seed supply.
    Also depending on the dispencery/compassion club they may shake/bounce/tumble boutique quality buds for thier crystals and lessen the quality.
    And not last, the same strain grown by 2 breeders could have drastic differences in quality due to growing conditions and cure.

To your point I have had different batches of ak. The current one was best. I watch the thc content they provide, that is why I went back to it recently.

The dispensary nearest where I live is walking distance. The building has no sign at all outside. Entrance in back security gaurd.

Walk in side it is a candy store. Those high content vapes are not here yet. In Southern California. I'm sure they will arrive...

2 weeks later
    #1571 1 year ago

Prodankazine, not my product I thought the name was interesting.

C595F9B0-4F3A-4CBF-AA50-2EDAE61898C7 (resized).jpeg
    #1572 1 year ago

I need ten ccs of prodankazine, stat!

#1582 1 year ago

The vape is about 1/3 or less of what I need. I use heavy hitters and brass knuckles but I need something much stronger.

It seems like there ought to be a real heavy hitter cartridge, but there is not around me.

I have nearly stopped even bringing my vape with me.

#1584 1 year ago

Right on.

#1592 1 year ago

There is a dispensary like five minutes from me in Fullerton. I practically have to walk or drive by it every day.

I’m going to get the manager to hook me up on top shelf oz. let’s see what I can do.

It’s fun for me to get the hookup going. I always tip good. I’ll report back on the oz price top shelf.

We shall see!

2 weeks later
    #1630 1 year ago

Nothing acts as effectively as the green herb for me.

I tried RSo oil, I thought the container was useless. I had to google how to use it. Video. No thanks.

My opinion.

The edibles are different not only in their own strength but also how they affect you.

Personally the gummies do nothing to me, but the chocolate is good. Drinks are pretty consistent but overpriced imo.

It is great to have so many choices. In case you didn’t know I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.

Pain management is now life management for me.

I remain positive.

#1635 1 year ago

It is a very good thing this is all readily available to me here in Cali. I would be in big trouble, relying on narcotics. No thanks.

Also, the relief is only that, relief. But this relief saves lives.

I try desperately not to involve politics here...

#1641 1 year ago

Right now security at events in so cal is a pain the ass. In thier dealing with the now legal weed.

Knotts berry farm, the Example.

Anyways, what I have seen is you should bring in a big fat rolled joint. Or three.

That is what has been legalized. Here.

They are still getting thier shit together. I am patient. But Knotts, thier security was above and beyond inconvenient. They deserve my wrath, Now.

I have my own issues to deal with them. I tried to be nice.

Anyways, I am finding that the rolled joint is the way to go through many securities.

It rolls through.

#1642 1 year ago

I am currently not traveling due to restrictions on airlines.

I hope they get it together too. It seems the airlines are reacting faster than local law enforcement or securities.

Good thing I really don't need to travel much.

#1644 1 year ago

Things are changing fast: to where you can fly with marijuana checked in your luggage if the laws are legal on both ends of the flight.

#1663 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That is a new one. What is a pot hangover?

About 15 years ago in Southern California, a new family moved into the nieghborhood. Very cool people kids the husband was from England. Immigrated a long time ago.

Great people.

One night the ambulance took him away, the next day we all asked him what happened.

He Had tried some of the local medical marijuana.

He had a pot hangover which included he had to explain it to everyone in the neighbor hood. That happened to me one time I got too high. I went to bed.

Cheers!

#1664 1 year ago

XJ-17 high thc yield strain is tasting very good today.

#1672 1 year ago

Must've been a moon rocks type product.

But the strains are starting to hit 35% near me now no problem. I can taste it when it's above 30. It's got this flavor, to me. I can identify when smoking.

Man those eyes get red. On some. My eyes not red.

Have a great holiday!

#1673 1 year ago

This is how the pot thc breakdown looks on weedmaps locally. Most dispensaries use the system that shows thc and other content too.

The results are verified. And current.

It's helpful.

image (resized).png
    #1675 1 year ago

It's got a weird aftertaste. Or taste in general. Tastes pretty dang good. I know I'm in the right place!

The dispensary I go to should have some specials for Black Friday. They have great deals but they don't stack deals.

Actually they will for me, but thier advertised policy is no deal stack.

One of the deals is chocolate bars regularly 18 each two for thirty. Roughly ten bucks off I normally buy two anyways.

They have a good crew there too. Cute girls and nice guys.

Gtr in Fullerton.

I appreciate that they treat me a little special when I go in there. It's like cash just flowing in there, most people dropping hundreds.

I'm just glad because I need this relief now. Today, the last few days my skull has been hurting extra. I just have to deal with it. Thank goodness I am in a good place for getting what I need.

#1700 1 year ago

I never noticed that hemp oil nonsense. Good advice.

#1701 1 year ago

It pays to keep your eyes open. Sometimes it’s still not enough.

I want to experiment more with c d b and pain. My head...

I am doing this. Testing.

#1716 1 year ago

I went for the Cali mist. 30.6 % thc. Sativa.

9E5A0592-D34C-4126-8350-9DD65456540C (resized).png

A1B3DC01-A061-4C4B-9ED8-8117220807D9 (resized).jpeg
    #1729 1 year ago

I wanted to ask about our strains now versus Amsterdam’s.

It seems like in California the weed is so good, how could it be better in Amsterdam?

I kind of still want to go there someday. It’s less urgent now.

#1740 1 year ago

I'm watching too. Same questions. Basically. Thanks!

I want to try wax without a blowtorch.

#1756 1 year ago

I'm Grinding up Cali-mist and pina-grande today.

Strong indica plus strong sativa. To the dispensary later.

I also like the liquids but they are not strong enough I need more than 1. Buying good chocolate is a better choice economically and by effect. For me.

My liquid gold bars are 18. Most days they are on special two for thirty. Three doses for me per bar. The liquid twelve $ and I need two doses.

I try them and mix it up. There are stronger drinks but they become less economical.

The dispensary I go to, I get a good item free about every 4th time. Like a drink to try.

I like that ALL of the country is legalizing marijuana before our federal government actually does. It shows how the people feel about this issue. We need to keep it rolling.

2 weeks later
    #1814 1 year ago

I have tested edibles extensively. The absolute best that works for me is chocolate.

I get liquid gold bars and eat about 25 percent.

Everything else to get the same effect

I have to eat the whole thing. Gummies taste good but they effect me very little.

My fiancée would try the same thing though and her effects are greater off any edible pretty much.

Also eating some edibles takes 2 hours to hit me.

That can be problematic if you are not expecting it.

Really though as a result of my injuries I can eat and smoke more than most everyone in the room, normally.

It makes me an odd comparison. IMO.

#1816 1 year ago

Right on the Pinside cannibus cup!

2 weeks later
    #1836 1 year ago

I use all kinds of glass at home and keep it clean with grunge off. Grunge off is key.

Veronika doesn't understand why I have five pipes. My favorite pipe is the big Dynamite

With the side pipes.

4 weeks later
    #1860 1 year ago

The best way to get it right with edibles is by trying them. IMO. Gummies have no effect on me but the chocolates, work great.

Others are just fine with the gummies. Trial and error a bit.

#1863 1 year ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Wow, only three of us use one hitters. Would have really guessed that wrong, thought many did!

When I travel, I take a one hitter and a Sherlock to share if needed.

#1864 1 year ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Some people just don’t get high from edibles. No matter how much they eat, there just isn’t an effect.

The rep for one of the gummy companies mentioned that the fat in the chocolate responds well with many people.

I tried a little fat / other chocolate with my gummies and had no improved effect.

So it's all chocolate. When I want gummies, I buy them at wal mart. It's all good.

#1865 1 year ago

The other thing I just wanted to say is (again) how amazing this is for pain. I would be on massive pain killers. They don’t really help. They will give me anything, none help. They would be something I would have to take if not for the marijuana. Regardless of cost or addictive nature. I would have no choice.

My driver the other day said I was the first person he had ever met in his life who actually had a true need for marijuana.

It was just his opinion, of course. I told him I smoked before all of this too.

After my stroke and 3 brain surgeries it is pain management or die now.

#1867 1 year ago

Testing face plant brand gummy bananas. Typically low effect on all gummies I just ate the 300.

Gotta try new things I need to have an open mind...

image (resized).jpg
    #1869 1 year ago

Not a single buzz. It’s just me but gummies don’t work for me.

#1874 1 year ago

What is the best way to vape shatter?

2 weeks later
    #1890 1 year ago

I had a bad experience with a drug test once. I had tested negative on the home use test but when I went to the official test they still saw it.

I had not smoked until the test showed neg, over a month. Six weeks probably.

It was a weird circumstance. It was five years ago so legislation has changed.

I was tested for access to a third party site, so not due to any behavior.

Be careful with those tests IMO. Some one else might know more about this, too.

#1894 1 year ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

So you went the natural detox route but sounds like maybe not long enough .

Not long enough. I think. Also. The test I took. Not good enough. Supposed to be fine. If I had lost my job, it would have been a lawsuit. I probably would have won. Against my company, not the test but possibly both.

(I'm Just lucky, but pretty damn lucky. That's why I say they would have lost. I'm hard to beat it seems-except at pinball!)

#1902 1 year ago

If anyone is attending banning this weekend and needs some legal greens.

The weedmaps app shows at least three delivery services available.

You probably get first time specials. See you there on Saturday.

#1903 1 year ago

Oh and also please say hello to me if you have time.

#1908 1 year ago

Have you tried moon rocks?

This is a weed product dipped in oil and pumped to about 60% thc.

I had never tried it before. I cannot comment on the buzz but I imagine this is an ass kicker.

It has been around a while on our market, so I thought I would try some.

The flavors are strong, this one is strawberry.

I wanted to see if anyone else tried this.

Wondercon in two weeks. This is a comic show, but I will represent the club. Fully.

#1913 1 year ago

It has been two years since approved right? Like us, so to speak here in Cali.

It's different here you can buy many good products. But my local dispensary is low key no sign even outside. Busy as hell, though.

delivery to your home is easy. But I like the deals when you go in.

That will happen there now too I would assume. I am the kind of person who needs this relief, daily.
    so now I will assume travel to Florida will become a better option for me.

Disneyworld. It's been thirty years since I went to Disney world!

#1918 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

New Jersey will soon be getting the nod. I only smoked once in high school, a few times in college, and a few times after that and I am now 46 years old. My question is with some personal obsessive compulsiveness (not awful and manageable but Sertraline just makes me too much of a zombie so I don't take it although it has been prescribed) and just the general stress of bills, family, work (including taking on extra stipends to make some more money), .... all the stuff we all go through , can weed help? What would it do as far as my state of mind? Mental well being? I wouldn't want to smoke it so what alternatives would there be besides rolling a joint? Thanks

Marijuana provides massive relief. When legalization begins you will be able to go in the dispensary and you will see all of your options and you can ask questions.

They have light thc and no thc products. Personally I like the thc effect too. But I have extensively used cbd when I was dealing with massive head pain.

Edibles will also be an option.

As well as delivery. Nice online menus. Good luck.

#1920 1 year ago

i have to smoke all day everyday. Edibles too. It's the three brain surgeries that caused that, not the stroke.

So I just wanted to say I was going to begin to try cbd vape exclusively and see if I can get the relief I need that way. Or it if even comes close. I need to keep trying different things. It would be nice for weed to be recreational again. Honestly.

1 week later
    #1922 1 year ago

I have been testing vape for my uses.

Not strong enough for me.

But the 1 to 1 cdb to thc by a good manufacturer works the best.

I could explain more it might bore you.

The overall effect of the 1 to 1 cdb and thc is better for me than the non cdb.

They are studying all of this, apparently.

I also tried the the thc 1 cdb 29. So 1/29.

This is effective, you just need the preheat function on your vape.

The product is more like wax, but pre packaged.

For full on pain. Go there. But try the 1 to 1 first. In my opinion.

Taking vape to Knott’s Berry Farm today.

The wax in the canister looks like this picture. This is the one that requires preheat.

I thought something was wrong. It’s supposed to look like that.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1926 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Got a edibles question for everyone. Like them or think they suck?
    I recently made a batch of cannabutter using above grade bud. Used it all making cookies. 28 grams used and got 55 cookies. So basically a third of a gram per cookie. I can eat 2 and get nothing. My wife eats one and catches a mild buzz but prefers two to get a decent buzz. Did brownies last time. Half ounce made 12 brownies. I ate two when I woke up, so I knew I was sober and again nothing. Maybe it's just me?
    I'm done with edibles. Waste of time and money. What about you?

I buy them. Regular edibles work just like you described to me. So I don't make them.

Chocolate is the number one delivery method of edibles for me. I can take a third of an 18 dollar bar and feel it pretty good.

My tolerance is very high, so 1/4 of anything I do may effect someone else is very differently.

Also some people get great effects from gummies. Not I.

There are some professional grade edible manufacturers right here in this forum I Think.