Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Best mod ever??

The only thing that's stopped me from finishing that, aside from time, is I don't know how to power it from the game. I was kinda waiting until the big container came over and there were more people.

It's really impossible to photograph how great the cherry looks as it flickers and glows through the painted ash. If you faked taking a draw off it anyone would think you were hitting a real jay.

Who's got a TBL? Anyone have thoughts for how to tap for the LED? I'd prefer to not do something janky like alligator clips. Anywhere to grab 5v from with a connector? Gotta get some weed back in the game since they took off the leaves!

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Great to do it right there! Saves so much while delivering the flavor of the bud without all the smell.

Vaping bags is basically all I f— with unless I'm traveling and then it's about what's available. The Volcano is slick, but you can get a great bag-friendly vape in the Extreme Q for a fraction of the price if it's too spendy.

I've done more than my fair share of bong rips, but honestly I just don't combust anymore if I can help it.

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Aurich - weren't you working with burningman on this? He has his TBL already, but if not I'll be glad to consult with you once mine arrives in the next container. Hopefully by end of 2016. (c'mon DP!)

We might have chatted about it, but if so nothing came about from it. Like I said, haven't felt rushed since hardly anyone has their game yet, but I'm still down to make the mod happen.

#73 7 years ago

Your Magic Clock's shelf sure looks to be handy o-din.

Just because I posted about not taking bong rips anymore doesn't mean I haven't hit that little green beauty.

#93 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

if someone makes a post violating this thread's rules DO NOT RESPOND to it, report it.

Wise words from The Dude.

#119 7 years ago

I don't know what California has planned, but WA state took over a year to get retail stores (medical were already in place but separate) set up once recreational marijuana was legalized. It was the first state (along with CO) to do so though, so they were somewhat cautious and very methodical about it.

Same deal with CA, no retail until 2018, next year is all about setting up the regulatory framework etc.

#140 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Hope the mega-corporate farms/retailers do not take over.

There's going to be demand for quality, always, and people who will want to fulfill that demand. I'm not worried about it. It's like worrying about Big Tomato. Sure, supermarket tomatoes are mealy crap. But if you're smart you know you can buy grape or cherry tomatoes, and they're actually vine ripened and not tasteless. And you can level up by hitting your local farmer's market. And baller status is just growing your own.

You can get good tomatoes if you want them. So why worry?

#170 7 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. IMG_5238 (resized).JPGIMG_5238 (resized).JPG

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

BD is the cab. sauv. of cannabis, though.

I enjoy recreational use, but I'm a legit medical user too, and Blue Dream is the one that works for me. Strains are funny that way.

I'm glad BD is super easy to grow and popular, makes it easy to always be able to acquire it.

3 weeks later
    #346 7 years ago

If you're curious about prices this is my menu:

http://www.beachcitiesmarijuana.com/menu.html

Make a call, delivery within an hour.

2 weeks later
    #415 7 years ago

I feel fairly confident I will never drop acid again, those days are behind me!

Maaaayyybe shrooms, never say never.

1 month later
    #481 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I had a quick question. I use a lot of cannibus due to my brain surgeries, 3. But I was in the club before that.
    I primarily get the best effect from smoked weed. What is the best smoking options out there? I don't like the weakness of the pax2.
    I primarily prefer burnt weed, I need something more portable than a bubbler.
    Anyone care to share thier favorite smoking solution?

Pax and all those little dinky hand held vapes are useless. Burn your lips and don't even get you high, I wouldn't use one if you gave it to me for free. If you need hand held it's gotta be a pen that takes wax or oil, actual ground herb only works worth a damn in a proper full sized vape, Volcano style.

IMHO of course, but I've done plenty of homework on the topic.

#486 7 years ago

If you don't want to spend Volcano money (and I don't blame you it's way overpriced in the current market) this is my go to:

https://arizer.com/extreme-q/

1 week later
    #527 7 years ago

Trump crackdown already starting.

#538 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

In today's press gathering, Spicer had the audacity to claim that MJ is a gateway to opioid abuse. Are you kidding me??!! It was such a ridiculous (unsupported) statement. Big Pharma has the US government in their back pocket.

It's not like we didn't see this coming when Sessions was appointed. Sorry to talk politics, but there's no avoiding the fact that the current administration, whatever your view on them, is publicly coming out as anti-cannabis now.

#542 7 years ago

Hardly.

But I'm not here to argue politics. Read the writing on the wall as you will.

#547 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

So true. I know a few people who made the mistake of mixing pills with alcohol. They left this world at a young age.

I know that sad story too.

But on a higher note, I'm blowing a bag of Blue Dream right now, and drinking a Stone Delicious IPA, which happens to be a kick as gluten free beer. Only kind I can drink, so I dedicate this bag to Stone Brewery!

#554 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

Sounds like a good combo to me! Glad to hear they are making some decent gluten free beer. My Dad has celiac and there are some shitty gluten free beers out there.

Celiac here. It's way better than it used to be, lots of good options. More than enough to satisfy the urge to drink a cold brew while puffing some vapor!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.