Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#703 7 years ago

Went into my office in DC for the first time since early February. I always take advantage of the legal weed and free delivery when in town.

20170323_173009 (resized).jpg20170323_173009 (resized).jpg

1 year later
    #1845 5 years ago

I highly recommend Terpy Turtles in Washington DC. I go into my office one a month to restock. Great prices and free delivery or meet ups.

I got an oz of Bruce Banner yesterday, a sativa strain, and enjoy it. I do not like indicia strains and can tell right away if it is.

20190122_190640 (resized).jpg20190122_190640 (resized).jpg
    #1846 5 years ago

I highly recommend Terpy Turtles in Washington DC. I go into my office one a month to restock. Great prices and free delivery or meet ups.

I got an oz of Bruce Banner yesterday, a sativa strain, and enjoy it. I do not like indicia strains and can tell right away if it is.

7 months later
    #2102 4 years ago

Stopped smoking for a few weeks so far. Mainly stopped because I work from home and don’t feel like going into my DC office and I stock up when in DC.

Lost 13 lbs without even trying because no late night snacks and I would always drink when smoking. Ended up naturally stopping the drinks each evening as a result. Always good to cleanse for a bit anyway, lungs are clear, head is clear, sleep is MUCH better and can remember my dreams again.

Side effect is I don’t play my pins as much as a result. Next time I *have* to go into the office (2 hours each way, train and metro involved), I’ll buy again. But nice to take a break.

4 months later
    #2254 4 years ago

Had to go into my DC office today, so had a delivery made.

Gorilla Glue
    Mimosa
    Cheez Whiz

All sativa strains. Not an indica fan unless perhaps a hybrid.

#2256 4 years ago

In case anyone is interested in what’s on the menu here and want to compare prices.

Edibles:

Solventless Kazooted Truffles $30 sticker comes with gift a 2-pack of solventless Hash infused KAZOOTED TRUFFLES. Each truffle has 100MG THC 4+ stickers $25 each -PB & J -S’mores -24k Caramel -Cake Frosting Duo -Lemon Cream Cookie -Captain Crunch Berries -Milk & Cookies -Cappuccino -Strawberry Milkshake -Fruity Pebbles -Strawberry Cheesecake

Gummy paw 85mg $10 sticker comes one gummy paw $180 sticker comes with 20 gummy paws

Nerd-Rope 200MG $20 sticker comes with gift one Nerd-Rope $180 sticker comes with gift 10 Nerd-Rope

Cartridges: Palm C-cell Battery for cartridges- $20

Raw Earth Extracts Half Gram Live Resin Sauce cartridge $60 sticker comes with gift 1/2 gram cartridge $200 sticker comes with gift 4 1/2 gram cartridges -Mochilato -Runtz

Elite Med: $60 sticker comes with 1 Gram cartridge 5+ stickers $55 each 10+ stickers $50 each 40+ stickers $40 each

Indica- ZkittleZ, Black Lime, Tahoe OG, GrandDaddy Purple, Sunset Sherbet, Orange Cookies

Sativa- Tangie, XJ13, Super Sour Diesel, TrainWreck, Pineapple Express, Lemon Skunk

Hybrid- Grapefruit Romulan, Headband, Mimosa, Goji OG

Pre-Rolls: Turtle Cannon (2 Grams exotics rolled into a backwood or joint paper) $40 sticker comes with gift 1 Turtle Cannon Papers 12+ stickers $35 each -Apple Fritter x Zkittlez -Lemon Fuel OG x Zkittlez -Lucky x Bugsy (Mobties)

Flowers: $80 sticker with gift 1/4 $150 sticker with gift 1/2 $280 sticker with gift Ounce $520 sticker with gift 2 Ounce -Fruit Helmet -Strawberry Glue

$100 sticker comes with gift 1/4 $180 sticker with gift 1/2 $320 sticker with gift Ounce $600 sticker with gift 2 Ounces -Sherb Cake -Purple Punch -Dosidos -Mimosa -Pie Hoe

Exotics: $60 sticker comes with free 1/8 $120 sticker comes with free 1/4 $240 sticker comes with free 1/2 $480 sticker comes with free ounce $850 sticker comes with free 2 ounces -Face Mintz by Backpackboyz -Jet Blu by Flowerchildfarms/ Backpackboyz -Push Pop by NPKali / Esperanza Gardens -Gelato 41 by Esperanza Gardens -Zerbert by Backpackboyz -Lemon Cherry Gelato by Backpackboyz -Tiramisu by Backpackboyz -Bumpy by Backpackboyz -Gotti by Backpackboyz -Caramel Apple by Backpackboyz -Merzcato by Backpackboyz -Peanutbutter Cream by Backpackboyz -Guava Nectar by Backpackboyz

Concentrates : Sugar Diamonds $60 sticker comes with gift 1 Gram $100 sticker comes with gift 2 Grams 4+ stickers $45 each 10+ stickers $40 each -Sunset Sherbet -Zkittlez

Shatter min slabs $120 sticker comes with gift 3.5 Gram mini Slab $300 sticker comes with gift three 3.5 Gram Mini Slabs -Skywalker OG -Dosidos -Gorilla Glue

Dab mat- $12 Timers- $10 Hoodies- $40

We will be available Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm Saturday-Sunday limited availability

$150 order minimum per delivery/meet up **it’s advised to place orders 12-24hrs in advance for optimal scheduling

#2261 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

But it comes with a gift!

That’s how it works in DC to be in compliant with the law. You are buying a decal/sticker and getting a free gift of the cannabis product and quantity.

This is just a menu from one dispensary. First time I used them because this was a last minute trip to the office and I couldn’t meet my normal people.

Also I had free delivery to my office. So that saved me lots of time and Metro fare.

1 month later
    #2295 4 years ago

I lost 14 lbs in 10 days.

How?

I ran outta weed and won't go into my DC office to buy more weed because of the Coronavirus.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.