Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1390 5 years ago

I have to recommend Pineapple Chunk from Daddy Fat Sacks in the Main Street Vancouver, WA dispensary. It's a badass Sativa strain.

#1413 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I need to get a plant. On my balcony.

They were selling what looked like immature plants for growing at the Oakland recreational dispensary when I was there last month.

1 month later
    #1439 5 years ago

What are the differences between medical and recreational marijuana?

Are they the same or does the medical marijuana affect you differently?

#1442 5 years ago

I was wondering.
    I thought maybe the medical marijuana had more CBD for pain relief and no THC or something so the medical user won't get high or they're really exactly the same?

#1462 5 years ago
    Quoted from chippe01:

For pain though I think the low THC/high CBD works very well.

That sounds good. I've had systemic arthritis for the past 30 years and the high CBD would probably help with the nerve pain flare ups.

I enjoy the recreational high too because I can't drink alcohol. The arthritis medication I take doesn't mix well with it for my poor stomach.

1 month later
    1 week later
    #1624 5 years ago

Does anyone have experience with Charlotte's Web hemp oil? I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved.

I'm planning to stop by the store tomorrow and check it out. I've got systemic arthritis from an autoimmune disease and the only thing that helps manage the pain are the leftover hydrocone acap pills I saved from past dental surgeries. I want to *kill* the damn chronic pain I've had for 30 years and I'd pay the price for this oil if it does the trick.

https://www.cwhemp.com/hemp-oil-cbd-supplement-plus

#1629 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Definitely get on oil. So many amazing stories and proven results. Just Google Rick Simpson testimonials.

Ok I picked up some CW Hemp Extract Oil Mint Chocolate. Will try the recommended dose for 5 days and go from there.

#1652 5 years ago

How do you comparison shop oils and tinctures? I see different descriptions like one:one (replace the "ones" with "1" because 1 keeps posting the listening to music emoticon) for $30. How do I figure out how many doses it has?

#1653 5 years ago

Also I'm visiting Planet13 in Vegas next week while on vacation. Any edible recommendations? Their Apple Drops look damn good and the Affogato Chocolate Bar... oh man.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/15/18096082/planet-13-marijuana-dispensary-las-vegas-luxury-marketing-branding-cannabis

BTW, what is the difference between "Dew Drops" and "Tincture"? Do they both go under your tongue?

#1659 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Depending on your tolerance to THC the dosage will vary. However 10mg is a good dosage to start off with. Check how many miligrams are in the product and divide it by 10 and you should have a good idea of how many doses are included.

The one to one ratio is usually the THC to CBD ratio.

Thank you. How about the dew drops vs the tinctures. Do they both go under the tongue? I'm thinking about trying a tincture or two.

How much CBD is good for killing pain? I bought CW Hemp Oil locally but it doesn't say how much CBD is in it. It just has three different "strengths" so I'm going to try the middle recommended strength and go from there.

#1677 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Some studies have found CBD to act as an anti-inflamatory resulting in pain relief.

I tried the edibles while in Nevada on vacation. Loved the Orange Cream tincture and learned a lot about the CBD and THC percentages for the edibles. 1 to 1 means it's 50/50 cbd/thc tincture and 20 to 1 means 20 times as much cbd as the thc. They also had hard candies, 10mg each for a pack of 100mg.

I haven't learned about the concentrates and shatters or whatever. You need a special pipe for them?

#1687 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Quoted from WolfManCat:
    Shatters/ concentrates can be used in e-cigs with special atomizing heads. Or more traditionally they are vaporized on a very hot glass, quartz, or titanium "nail" then vapor is filtered through a water pipe.

Damn seems as pot products get better they also become more of a pain to smoke etc.. Whatever happened to the days when we use to put hash on a pinhead under a glass??????

These shatters/concentrates. Are they more potent with different concentrations of CBD or THC? How does the high compare to flowers and edibles?

#1691 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

In my experience the more CBD a product has usually means a less intense cerebral high and more body buzz. The concentration of THC does matter, but usually just to heavy consumers with higher tolerances to THC Most oil concentrates test between low 40% to a high 98% THC.

The high can be 10x the intensity of flowers. Edibles can get you as high as a hit of contrated dab but only if you have a low THC tolerance and it will take a few hours opposed to an instant high from the vapor.

I have a very high tolerance so it takes a bowl or two of flower to get me where I like to be. However it takes just one small dab of oil and a single hit with concentrates. I also love the sweet natural flavors without the burnt leaf taste.

Interesting information and it makes sense. Thanks.

#1698 5 years ago

The 20/1 tincture has almost 1000mg CBD in it and it's $60 for a 30ml bottle... CW Hemp sells the 500mg bottle for $74.99 and the 1500mg bottle for $159.99.

I'll either wait for CW Hemp's oil to come down in price or wait and see what the prices are like for a prescription after Utah works out the medical marijuana particulars.

I've talked to my doctor about CBD and she's heard a lot of good things about it too.

#1709 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Beware of Hemp Oil. Commercial sold "hemp oil" is not made of actual marijuana with cbd but of actual hemp. It's sold at health food stores, shopping mall kiosks, etc...It gives cbd and thc oils a bad rap. Most do not work. Check the labels.

CW Hemp's CBD oil is supposed to have 200mg, 500 and 1500mg CBD in it. You're saying it's useless if it's from hemp or I just need to be sure the commercially sold oils have CBD in them?

#1718 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Quoted from PinballFever:
    CW Hemp's CBD oil is supposed to have 200mg, 500 and 1500mg CBD in it. You're saying it's useless if it's from hemp or I just need to be sure the commercially sold oils have CBD in them?

Yeah just make sure it has cbd in it. Hemp Oil is made from hemp seed and has 0 medicinal qualities

I'll make sure of that then. Thanks.

I'm wondering about the waxes. I know they're supposed to be about 10 times more potent. Are they cheaper than flower to use because of that? I've also heard there are wax cartridges and pipes for them.

#1725 5 years ago

Do you mix & match to get the desired effect?

#1732 5 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Quoted from PinballFever:
    Do you mix & match to get the desired effect?

yes

I mean like smoke a joint & do a drop of tincture under your tongue or smoke a flower & eat an edible to get the desired effect?

#1737 5 years ago

You don't combine them? I like to do a bowl of flower and a drop of tincture to mix it up.

The edibles are hard on my stomach. I take medicine that prevents the arthritis anti-inflammatory medicine from eating away at my stomach lining and causing an ulcer so no edibles or alcohol for me.

1 week later
    #1764 5 years ago

Are any of these effective in killing pinched nerve pain in the ball of my left foot? Seems even CBD doesn't help.

2 weeks later
    2 weeks later
    #1822 5 years ago

I did a little research on the history of prohibition and the parallels are interesting.

Alcohol was prohibited from 1920 to 1933 until it was repealed when more voters wanted alcohol available.

This article explains when and why cannabis was prohibited.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/how-did-marijuana-become-illegal-first-place

1 month later
    #1854 5 years ago

I noticed that the CBD alone doesn't relieve my arthritis inflammation. It has to have THC and CBD both.

I also noticed that I have inflammatory flare ups when I use the oil so I'm staying away from the oils.

2 weeks later
    #1882 5 years ago

Any recommended recreational dispensaries in Hamilton, Ontario?

#1884 5 years ago

I'll check it out if we go there. I like edibles like brownies or cookies.

4 years later
    #3373 58 days ago

I'm seeking recommendations for a good indica flower deal in Las Vegas? I'm seeing Las Vegas dispensaries on Weedmaps/Leafly offering 28 gram indica flower for $100 or $110.

Btw, I bought 28 grams of Mendocino Grasslands Cannabis 31% THC from a dispensary (LaLaLand) in LA for $110 when I was there a couple of months ago. Wish I lived in California!

received_894006569137984 (resized).jpegreceived_894006569137984 (resized).jpegreceived_952889522882331 (resized).jpegreceived_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    #3378 57 days ago

There's something about the couch locked totally relaxed feeling that a good indica flower strain gives you and good sleep after coming down. Not the "hybrid-indica" or "indica dominant" strains. I've learned those hybrid strains just don't do it for me and the sativa strains make me feel hyper.

#3379 56 days ago

It's time for Stern to come up with a Cannabis themed pinball machine.

#3385 53 days ago

it's time for an "Up in Smoke" pinball machine.

Imagine the possibilities. A bong on the playfield. A preroll topper.

Up in Smoke (resized).jpegUp in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    #3387 51 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I've got what you need, brothers. Some authentic 70's nor-cal genetics; sun and soil grown, organic.

The menus you post once in a while don't seem to have a link. Is there a link for ordering them online?

#3389 50 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

@elJacobo3000 is my instagram account for business... but you are welcome to send me a PM here too! Thanks!

Got it. Will do just that, thanks!

#3391 46 days ago

Nice. I've been doing a little research on the effects of different terpenes like myrcenes, Caryophyllene, Limonenes etc in an attempt to find what makes me feel good. *These three terpenes were from my favorite Alien OG indica flower*

(Myrcene 2.32 mg/g: Myrcene is known for its relaxing, sedating effects. Therefore, a cannabis strain containing high levels of Myrcene has the potential to support a patient with falling asleep. Alongside the reduction of pain, stress and anxiety)

(Carophyllene 1.80 mg/g: In particular, this compound binds to CB2 receptors and can support the immune system, relieve pain, reduce inflammation and can help to soothe and relax the patient)

(Limonene 1.78 mg/g: It has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress, and possibly disease-preventing properties)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=PinballFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.