Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,396 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    brownies16 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9369 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiballmaniac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2323 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Now whenever someone catches me coughing I have to awkwardly explain that I’m just a pothead and don’t have a virus.

Lol.

1 month later
    #2428 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Picked up an oz. of Wedding Cake and it's really great. I like this just about as much as White Rhino and Girl Scout Cookies. Very smooth smoke with a hell of a kick![quoted image][quoted image]

Yummy. Weed stores are all over my area now. Wife got her medical card last month. Loving life.

We picked up last night. Favorite strain has been Tahitian Punch. Makes the whole house smell awesome.

#2429 3 years ago

Look at these fancy jars. Pretty extravagant for an 1/8.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2430 3 years ago
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2437 3 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I read your post, have been smoking more than my 2 oz allotment this month and decided I could use some sativa. AK47 is one of my favorite sativa. [quoted image]

Scrumptious buds

2 weeks later
    #2445 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Question for you guys.
    I've had my grinder for about a year now and completely forgot about the crystal/Kief area at the bottom. How do you smoke it? Sprinkling it on joints makes the most sense but maybe I'm missing something?

Sprinkle it on joint then roll it up or top of a bowl. You only need a dash. Save the rest for next time or increase the amount you sprinkle on if it’s not too powerful.

2 weeks later
    #2460 3 years ago

I hate weed.

#2463 3 years ago

Ok I lied a little. This shit put me out last night and in dreamland. Slept the best I have in weeks.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

5 months later
    #2719 3 years ago

I might need to smoke in a minute. Thanksgiving food overload. Been really enjoying the edibles lately over puffing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiballmaniac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=Multiballmaniac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.