Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 minutes ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MajorDrainer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2297 4 years ago

I'm in Illinois and this is my first medical grow. It's 100 percent legal. 2 Gorilla Glue's are small but mighty and are about halfway thru budding cycle. 2 Blue Dreams and an MK Ultra are anxiously awaiting bud phase.

IMG_4103 (resized).JPGIMG_4103 (resized).JPGIMG_4106 (resized).JPGIMG_4106 (resized).JPG
    6 months later
    #2611 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It’s kinda hard to see in the pic, but my buddy said I’m starting to develop some kind of white dust mould or mildew on the fan leaves of one plant. I’m going to thin out everything that looks suspicious [quoted image]

Spider mites?

IMG_4401 (resized).JPGIMG_4401 (resized).JPGIMG_4430 (resized).JPGIMG_4430 (resized).JPGIMG_4434 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_4434 (1) (resized).JPG
    #2628 3 years ago

Legal Illinois medicinal grow and my first outdoor plant...started this Super Skunk in July...can't seem to get a good pic of her but she's cola-ing up nicely and probably has another 3 weeks to go..wish I would've planted her a month earlier but it was kind of an afterthought as I focus most of my attention on my 2 small indoor grow tents that are housing 2 additional Skunks and 2 MK Ultras (5 plant max by law).

IMG_4613 (resized).JPGIMG_4613 (resized).JPGIMG_4615 (resized).JPGIMG_4615 (resized).JPG
    2 weeks later
    #2669 3 years ago

Update on my legal Illinois medicinal grow...Super Skunk is bulking up nicely and she smells fantastic...trichomes are still clear but we're getting close.

IMG_4651 (resized).JPGIMG_4651 (resized).JPGIMG_4652 (resized).JPGIMG_4652 (resized).JPG
    7 months later
    #2817 2 years ago

Super Lemon Haze finishing up...my last 2 harvests were ruined by spider mites and a nutrient deficiency so this is a welcome sight.

IMG_5652 (resized).JPGIMG_5652 (resized).JPGIMG_5653 (resized).JPGIMG_5653 (resized).JPGIMG_5654 (resized).JPGIMG_5654 (resized).JPG
    2 weeks later
    #2822 2 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I’m in VA and recreational possession is legal as of July 1st. I can grow my own and was wondering if someone could recommend a CONUS based place to get seeds or clones. TIA

I'm in Illinois where I've been legal for a year and a half. I highly recommend 'I Love Growing Marijuana.com" https://ilgm.com/ out of Colorado. Simple and discreet. Mailed them a check several times and always received seeds in about 2 weeks. Plants have been great...85% germination rate...all healthy females.

Growing your own is the only way to go. Roughly 5 months from seed to smoke. When you're about 3 months in, start thinking about planting your next crop so you have a constant growth cycle. There are many factors to consider but plan on 2-5 oz's per plant. When trimming final product you can harvest precious Kief with a simple Trim Bin (2 trays that fit inside each other with a screen). Excess buds and shake can easily be turned into tasty hash (see bubble hash vid on youtube).

Yes, it costs a few bucks to get started but it's well worth it when a dispensary charges you $65 for an 1/8 that you can't even inspect before purchase. It's also very rewarding to watch your tiny seeds flourish into beefy, bud producing behemoths.

I'm no expert but hit me up if you have any questions.

Good luck.

Peace.

IMG_5540 (resized).JPGIMG_5540 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #2826 2 years ago

My finest harvest...6 oz's of Super Lemon Haze...more big buds and less larf...nifty pile of kief to boot...on to the curing process.

IMG_5941 (resized).JPGIMG_5941 (resized).JPGIMG_5943 (resized).JPGIMG_5943 (resized).JPGIMG_5947 (resized).JPGIMG_5947 (resized).JPG
    1 month later
    #2843 2 years ago

Another reason for growing your own...Bubble Hash

Couldn't be easier.

Put material in ice water for 20 minutes, stir vigorously for 20, wait another 20, drain bags and collect the goods.

Not very efficient...4 oz's only turned into a few grams but it's surprisingly good.

Quality in quality out. I used trimmings and small buds that any smoker would be happy to ignite.

I also tried procedure w leaves. Results were not good. Tasted nothing like hash and looked like Canadian Goose turds.

Last photo shows 3 grades...the darker the better.

I ran product thru bags twice and got a similar pile the second time (not pictured).

Not recommended unless you have surplus bud...highly recommended if you do.

IMG_6155 (resized).JPGIMG_6155 (resized).JPGIMG_6157 (resized).JPGIMG_6157 (resized).JPGIMG_6158 (resized).JPGIMG_6158 (resized).JPGIMG_6163 (resized).JPGIMG_6163 (resized).JPG
    4 weeks later
    #2876 2 years ago

Legal medicinal in Illinois.

IMG_6297 (resized).JPGIMG_6297 (resized).JPGIMG_6298 (resized).JPGIMG_6298 (resized).JPG
    3 weeks later
    #2916 2 years ago

Legal medicinal in Illinois.

IMG_6370 (resized).JPGIMG_6370 (resized).JPG
    1 year later
    #3251 7 months ago

Legal medicinal grow in Illinois.

2 Gelatos just got switched to bud cycle and my Super Skunker is 5 weeks into the process.

These pungent beauties are busting out of their tents.

I'm done growing outdoors because of consecutive years of bud rot and frustration.

Indoors, I've had problems in the past w spider mites infiltrating my tents and decimating my plants.

I've found the best way to control them is ladybugs.

I buy a bag of 1500 for like $25 on Amazon and they crawl all over my gals from sprout until harvest.

A few bags of bugs per year is money well spent to ensure a bumper crop and I highly recommend these eco-friendly predators if you've got pests.

Peace and love.

IMG_7748 (resized).JPGIMG_7748 (resized).JPGIMG_7749 (resized).JPGIMG_7749 (resized).JPG
    #3257 7 months ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Do the ladybugs wander out of the tents and into your living space? 1500 of them sounds like a large amount and I’d be afraid that they would be EVERYWHERE!

There are definitely a few escapees but it's not a biblical plague raining ladybugs or anything like that.

1500 sounds like a lot but some are DOA, others die off quickly and survivors spend most of the time on leaf patrol or clustered together in pots or in folds of tent.

They rarely make it from my basement to main floor and when I see a loose one I capture him and throw em back in tent.

If you do outdoor gardening or have house plants that are prone to pests, I can't recommend ladybugs enough.

They are the ultimate 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure' because by the time you realize you've got spider mites it's too late...your crop is doomed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MajorDrainer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=MajorDrainer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.