Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 7 years ago

I have no idea what's going on here.... but I like the sound of it all.

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Okay in an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws on this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law currently is in the different regions.

Thanks for some leeway on the discussion of the current situation. I don't want to see this thread get shut down.

#136 7 years ago

I don't smoke in the house, we have a detached garage. Whenever I'm going out to roll a joint, I always tell the wife that I'm going out to do some paper work.

2 weeks later
    #273 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What time is it anyway?

It's gotta be 4:20 somewhere

#281 7 years ago

I thought I'd share this today, after all it is 4:20 on a Saturday afternoon.

2 joints by sublime. This is an acoustic version with their new singer.

#300 7 years ago

Yesterday the Canadian legalization task force submitted 80 recommendations to the government. Next spring the government will introduce the proposed new law. Hopefully by next summer or fall the new laws will come into affect.

Some recommendations were...
    30g personal limit while in public.
    4 plants / adult if you grow your own.
    18 years old to purchase.
    Won't be sold in stores with tobacco or alcohol. (Separate head shops)
    No advertising (like tobacco)

I think the government will do a good job of removing money from organized crime and direct it toward social programs.

.....and today's my birthday.

#302 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

that's total bs is 4 plants/perso

My co-worker thought that it was 4 / household. I haven't looked into the report but that would suck.

1 week later
    #332 7 years ago

I'm really curious about local pricing. Especially with legalization happening in the spring. I believe that if the government wants to remove funding for organized crime, they will have to bring a product to market with comparable prices.

My current local price is.
    1/8 oz -$25
    1/4 oz -$50
    1/2 oz -$90
    1 oz -$180

#335 7 years ago

I don't think with 4 plants that I could smoke for free. I did some math and I'm pretty sure that I'd need 2lbs a year to get me through. But if I could grow even 2/3 of my supply it would save me enough money to buy another pin a lot sooner.

3 months later
    #747 7 years ago

Life is good. Enjoy the day. Happy 4/20

#765 7 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

So let me see if i got this right...on 4/20, you smoke weed....exactly how is that different from any other day

4:20 is more appropriately the time of day to smoke up. Get home from school/work and sit back and chill, decompress from the days events and get the munchies just before dinner.

#772 7 years ago

I celebrated 4:20 pretty hard last last night.......and no hangover.

Ya know, when a drink to much and the next morning you feel like you've just been poisoned; it's because you have just been poisoned.

I never get that from cannabis, so maybe it's not so bad after all.

#773 7 years ago

I got a laugh from this bit on the Stephen Colbert show

3 months later
    #884 6 years ago

I've also been ordering from a compassion club online in Canada. I get my package the next day and they always have a good variety to choose from.

#897 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
    Just checked this out, looks pretty good .

I have this one, as well as two of my friends. We've never had any issues with it. Temp controlled. It has a fan so you can fill bags if that's your thing, ot it has a long hose to draw off of if you prefer.

It comes with an IR remote. I programmed mine into my home theater remote. (It learns commands) I can turn it on and off, and adjust the temp from on the couch. More of a novelty then a practical use, but it gets a laugh from my friends.

2 weeks later
    #947 6 years ago

I've been really enjoying Girl Scout cookies in my vape pen. My buddy also recommends Gods Green Crack ( X between god bud and green crack) it has strong indica and sativa strains to give a nice complete toke.

1 week later
    #959 6 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Hey Brad if you are concerned about getting high THC % have you thought about just getting some distillate and adding that in? Single grams of distillate are $35 for 95% THC (950mgs/gram). You can add it in your vape, eat it, smoke it, etc. I like up sandwich it in my vape with flower. Only downside is your tolerance goes way through the roof quickly.

I've just started using a vape pen regularly and really enjoy it. It's a bit of a pain to refill the one that I have but not that difficult. Right now I have some 66% oil, but I've thought about ordering the 95% stuff. Although I'm pretty sure that's a better price then my usual spot.

#961 6 years ago

My place has hash regularly.
    https://nationalcompassion.ca/product-category/concentrates/hash/

For my oil I use a small vape pen. Their fairly inexpensive from AliExpress, damn near disposable.

IMG_2802 (resized).JPGIMG_2802 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #993 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Has anyone bought 1 gram pre rolls? My club is offering them for a few days at $7.50 each. Good opportunity to get a variety of strains to try out I figure at a decent price.

I'm in the same club. I've tried the pre rolled Girl Scout cookies and enjoyed it a lot. The quality of roll was alright a little soft in one spot.

I plan to order a bunch at this price.

2 weeks later
    #1016 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

Cannabis not legal in the UK. I think CBD might be? So I can't try it sadly, but I was wondering- can you guys vape it? That would seem a relatively safe way to consume it without the downsides of smoke inhalation.

Yup, ya can vape it. Dried cannabis or liquid extract or shatter will work. You just need to get the right kind of vaporizer for each product.

4 weeks later
    #1076 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I can't roll for shit

These little boxes are easy to use and roll a perfect smoke each time.

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Cigarette-Roller-Storage-Silver/dp/B00295IW54/ref=sr_1_5_a_it

2 months later
    #1123 6 years ago

I agree dirk. The government seemed to drop the ball on some elements in the bill.

You can plant a couple seeds, but depending where you live outdoor might be illegal. You can only plant seeds that come from a government source. (The previous bill, before it was passed by the House of Commons had a height restriction of 1m on your plants. So trim it in the morning, go to work, your plant grows through the day and you could come home and be a criminal just because your plant grew an extra cm. I’m glad they removed that bit of the law.)

If cost is pegged at $10/g or $280/oz at retail then it will be hard to compete with the black market. Currently my guy up the street is ~$200/oz. my compassion club has outdoor for ~$140/oz and hydro for ~$230/oz, and all of those options are more convenient then driving to a retail shop. I’m all for paying taxes if they’re going to social programs, but I’m not in the mood to overpay.

Concentrates will be another year for legislation to be completed. So if you plan to make budder and bake some brownies then your breaking the law. Your only allowed to smoke dried cannabis. Even children that use medical to control seizures are required to roll a joint and smoke it.....I don’t think so.

In Ontario there will only be a couple dozen legal places to purchase in the first year or two. So people are forced to drive over an hour in some cases to legally purchase....I don’t think so.

My compassion club delivers through Canada Post. A signature and ID are required for the package, so it’s not going to get into the wrong hands.

I just ordered some God’s Green Crack, Nukem x Rockstar, Pineapple Express, and Girl Scout Cookies. What’s the chance that a local retail store will have such a great selection.

#1136 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Wow you guys get stuff cheap.

Time to move to Canada?

#1154 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

Does anybody else use FaceTime or Skype to smoke out with a friend? I do it almost every day with my childhood best friend.

My buddy has been in China teaching for the last 5 or 6 years. We chat on skype regularly although he has a more difficult time finding cannabis in China. Hash is more likely there.

1 month later
    #1202 6 years ago

I just made a moon rock to enjoy.

Pineapple Express bud, covered in White Rhino oil, covered in Kief.
    460EC57A-C722-4B70-8C62-F1A7D877D280 (resized).jpeg460EC57A-C722-4B70-8C62-F1A7D877D280 (resized).jpeg

#1211 6 years ago

My buddy loves gorilla glue. I think that I have GG#5 once. It’s a pretty potent strain.

My current favs are Girl Scout Cookies and Pinapple express.

1 month later
    #1264 6 years ago

Canada moved one step closer to legalization for the entire country. Yesterday the bill passed second reading in the senate and moves to review by 5 sub committees. There might be modifications to the law, then the 3rd and final reading will happen essentially making it legal coast to coast. The final step is “royal assent”, that might take another month or two at most. But then Cannabis will be leagal for recreational use in Canada.

1 week later
    #1267 6 years ago

Happy Easter
    319A6F1E-7834-4818-9FAE-EB684F554C16 (resized).jpeg319A6F1E-7834-4818-9FAE-EB684F554C16 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
    #1305 6 years ago

I’m off to work. But this afternoon I’ll be relaxing 1638B27E-D95D-482D-B80A-CCE8B4B4E90A (resized).jpeg1638B27E-D95D-482D-B80A-CCE8B4B4E90A (resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #1348 5 years ago

My buddy grows medicinal and he’s been making his own vape liquid. Pretty awesome stuff.

1 week later
    #1355 5 years ago

Ya the vote just passed through senate, 8 to 12 weeks until we have full legal recreational use coast to coast.

3 weeks later
    #1383 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

For all you concentrate fans, happy 7/10!! I like making my own carts. These dispensaries here trying to rob us blind selling .3 grams of concentrated oil for $75.. smh

I’ve just started making my own vape tops. Are you using shatter and mct oil? Also do you have a link to your toppers? I’ve ordered some from AliExpress and they work reasonably well, but I’d like to find something better.

#1386 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

I have been doing this for a while and think I finally have everything perfected. I dilute my concentrates with liquid terpenes sold legally online. In this case I used budder with the terpenes, but shatter, crumble, distilate, or wax will all mix well with the terpenes. As far as the tops, I used to use the carts with atomizers which sold for about $3 each. Some would leak and some wouldn’t work at all. I finally found a wick cart which are only like $1 each and haven’t had any leak or not work! I get them from DHGATE, they are wholesale so you have to search around to find the quantity you are looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to answer.

That’s a great idea; I’d never thought of using terpenes for dilution. I’ll give it a try. I’m currently using the atomizer tops and haven’t been pleased with the result. I’ve ordered from DHgate before, so I’ll look around for the wicking ones.

Do the terpenes just add flavour to your concentrate, or will they also affect the thc/cbd levels? My regular online shop has them listed so I’ll be getting some with my next order.

1 week later
    #1409 5 years ago
    Quoted from baltistyle:

It is a kilo of fresh distillate (“shatter” refined further) it’s actually in a flask turned on its side to resemble a ball.
    We use fractional distillation of a full spectrum extract to create a near 100 percent pure product. This is used in vape pens with zero fillers or can be used in infused products as well. On the left is the clean fraction. On the right, waste is collected. At this point all fats, waxes, lipids, Terpenes, have been removed.
    Sorry I can not show specifics due to proprietary work but can talk about whatever.

Are you using a high pressure, super critical fluid extraction method? Something with propane? My buddy has a license to grow 50 plants medically and he’s been saving to buy a machine to make his own extractions.

Do you add terpenes back into the distillate to change the extractions profile or do you just vape pure distillate?

1 month later
    #1420 5 years ago

Recently I bought a vape pen for shatter. I’m really enjoying it.

2 weeks later
    #1466 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Coke is looking into making Cannabis infused drinks for Canadian market.
    https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/17/news/companies/coca-cola-cannabis/index.html

There’s a couple alcohol companies that are also getting into the market. October 17 is fast approaching.

1 week later
    #1483 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am looking over the upcoming legislation and I don't see how much I am allowed to possess in my home.
    My perscription has at home limits (300g fresh)........
    I am pretty sure I won't be able to have a room full of 40 gallon drums of extracts...

I’ve never heard of a limit to how much you can have at home. I’ve only heard a 30g limit in public.

#1485 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Our government does not allow you to have 30 pounds of "medicine" in your possession. Even if you leave it at home!

Oh, I agree with that point of view, but I’ve never heard a limit mentioned.

If I grow 3 plants and don’t consume it all before the 2nd crop is ready, would I have to throw out the extra? (I don’t think so) It would be very hard to control and enforce.

You can currently go buy a case of beer, then another, then another and store them all at home with very little fear of someone coming to get your stash. But if you go there and buy a large volume all at once then you’d have a problem.

#1487 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult.

That’s 30g in public. Not in your home. Please link to a valid source that says the max at home is only 30g. Again with my 3 plant analogy, if I produce more then 30g from the plants that I’m legally allowed to grow, then I’m supposed to throw out anything more then 30g? That just doesn’t sound right.

#1496 5 years ago

Ontario.ca specifically says 30g in public. No mention of a limit at home.
    7B5C9739-28E7-4884-99C2-A3FE65598727 (resized).png7B5C9739-28E7-4884-99C2-A3FE65598727 (resized).png

Saskatchewan.ca specifically says 30g in public. No mention of a home limit.
    F5CE86BD-1003-47DE-BDD7-2879BE505E43 (resized).pngF5CE86BD-1003-47DE-BDD7-2879BE505E43 (resized).png

Saskatchewan.ca has no fine for having more then 30g at home.
    B3921D8A-505C-4917-BC3A-D8DBE9B5BEB7 (resized).pngB3921D8A-505C-4917-BC3A-D8DBE9B5BEB7 (resized).png

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Google it! Lots and lots of valid sources!

Well I did google it and you don’t seem to know what your talking about. Again I ask for one source that mentions a limit at home.

#1499 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

there is no way in hell I'm gonna argue with you about it on here!

That’s because you repeatedly presented your opinion as fact. I asked you for clarification of your opinion and your response was “google it”, “it’s all on the interweb my friend”. So I did google it, and I didn’t find any information supporting your opinion.

So if you still believe that your opinion is correct, then support it with fact.

If your incorrect, then admit it and move on with your life. But don’t try to convince others that you are right without proof.

#1501 5 years ago

Ok now we’re getting Somewhere.

First thing, I’d like to know where you got that info. Can you provide a link?
    Second thing, the top bit says “non compliance with current law”. No one disputes that it’s illegal before oct 17th.
    Third thing, it clearly says that the law in this area will probably continue to change (I wonder how current this information is)
    Fourth thing, the title is “what must the prosecutor prove to convict you”. After oct 17th you shouldn’t have to worry about what’s in your bedroom unless your a minor.
    And finally the last thing you highlighted clearly says “a first conviction for possession of up to 30 grams”. Well we already agreed that you can legally carry up to 30 grams, so why would there be a conviction for less then that amount. Unless your a minor.

I believe that your information is out of date and not correct. (Prove me wrong)

#1502 5 years ago

I don’t want to sound like I’m calling you out, but I’m honestly interested in the truth.

#1503 5 years ago

Ontario just announced that smoking cannabis will be in line with smoking tobacco. So anywhere that you can smoke a cigarette legally, you can also smoke a joint. With the exception of not in a car or boat.

So if your apartment building has no smoking bylaws, then you won’t be able to smoke cannabis in your home either.

https://www.thestar.com/news/cannabis/2018/09/26/ontario-wont-set-limit-on-number-of-private-marijuana-stores.html

#1511 5 years ago

It’s not medical, but I’ve been using the nationalcompassion.ca for well over a year with no issues.

Today I’m enjoying some shatter on my front porch that I received just the other day.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1512 5 years ago

...And I think I’ll also have one of these.

#1519 5 years ago

I think they're one and the same. National compassion is also 30% off concentrates this weekend.

#1524 5 years ago

After oct 17 in Canada you will be able to carry 30g cannabis with you legally on domestic air flights. No international travel yet. Although they did mention that you would have to be aware of the destination countries laws. So it may be legal one day to fly with weed to places like Amsterdam or Portugal. You can not fly into the USA with weed, even if traveling to a state that is legal.

#1526 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The inside story is the National Legalization could be a "Trump" Card in 2020....That would be an interesting move....

Without getting political.

I think that American legalization will happen. But I don’t know how much of a trump card that play would be. I’d imagine that the opposing side would also use that as a play to win votes too.

Once a majority of states pass legislation, then federal legalization won’t be far behind.

#1530 5 years ago

Never tried this Houdini drug before. It looks addictive.

Girl Scout cookies are my current favorite

#1537 5 years ago

Here’s my “rig”. I took the top from my shatter vape pen, and the bottom from a Smok AL85. The Smok battery lets you control the temp of the coil easily and the 4 coil topper of the Yocan evolve plus xl works well for shatter. My biggest complaint with the Yocan vape is the battery and lack of temp control. The Yocan vape also had a convenient storage compartment that I connected to the battery cap of the Smok. Now I have my supply and vape all in one. BF4C22B7-918E-4DDC-8776-DD9C0D7C3ED9 (resized).jpegBF4C22B7-918E-4DDC-8776-DD9C0D7C3ED9 (resized).jpeg44E90437-CCFE-48A8-824F-BBE0A996F784 (resized).jpeg44E90437-CCFE-48A8-824F-BBE0A996F784 (resized).jpeg

#1547 5 years ago
    Quoted from Damien:

Canadians have something even better to look forward to... Legalized pot across our entire nation!!!

Quoted from brad808:

We did it Canada!!! Happy Oct 17th everyone.

Today should not be a day of celebration. Today is a day of mourning.

1 year ago today Gord Downie passed away. I know that I’ll be listening to The Tragically Hip all day. Smoking weed is just a way of life for me, nothing changes for me today. My life will essentially be the same. I won’t smoke more today, just because I can.

#1568 5 years ago

Who let this guy in?

1 week later
    #1574 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Since you can grow your own, do you think you all will be learning horticulture and grow your own

Yep. Next summer for sure. I’ll put a couple plants in the back corner of my lot. I doubt that I’ll ever grow inside.

#1581 5 years ago

I mostly vape now a days, so anything I grow will be turned into concentrates or butter

#1587 5 years ago

Some of my friends are using a local delivery service. I think it’s like $5/g straight up. Plus $5-$15 for delivery. Their waiting hours for delivery, but so far their happy.

The government web site will have a tough time competing with those prices.

#1595 5 years ago

It’s all about profit. The black market has a grower and a dealer or two dipping in and taking their cut. Legal weed doesn’t just have a grower, now it’s a growing company that needs to pay employees and deal with packaging, then the government wants it tax cut, then finally There’s a retail brick and mortar store that has to make a profit and pay employees.

2 weeks later
    #1632 5 years ago

High? I mean, hi.

#1638 5 years ago
    Quoted from PeteJaquay:

mostly mystery strains with made up inconsistent names.

My previous guy called everything kush. Every week it was (something) kush. Blueberry kush, White widow x kush, lemon haze kush..... finally I said “hey you know you can call this shit Fuzzy monster balls, I’m still going to buy it and smoke it. But now with retail consistency names begin to matter.

#1645 5 years ago

Domestic Canadian flights will allow you to carry 30g on you. No security check, no storing it in your luggage. Just in your pocket is fine.

#1650 5 years ago
    Quoted from JDD:

[quoted image]

That graphic looks like a great start. 20 years ago we never thought it would be legal ever.

1 week later
    #1741 5 years ago

This was what I started vaping shatter with. It’s great for on the go. Eventually I upgraded the battery

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Here’s my “rig”. I took the top from my shatter vape pen, and the bottom from a Smok AL85. The Smok battery lets you control the temp of the coil easily and the 4 coil topper of the Yocan evolve plus xl works well for shatter. My biggest complaint with the Yocan vape is the battery and lack of temp control. The Yocan vape also had a convenient storage compartment that I connected to the battery cap of the Smok. Now I have my supply and vape all in one. [quoted image][quoted image]

2 weeks later
    #1790 5 years ago

My shatter for the night.

#1798 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Has anyone made their own oil? With the rising cost of cbd oil due too popularity I'm considering buying a high cbd, low thc strain and make my own oil. Something like Charlotte's web or cannalope. Start small, like a oz and see how much it makes/produces. Anyone who has made their own oil input would be appreciated. Thanks

Years ago I made some butane oil. It’s really simple to make, pretty dangerous if done indoors. I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. there have been a couple houses in my area that have been blown apart.

So, outdoors is a must.

There’s videos online, but the gist of it is to grind up your dried leaves and put them in a sealable container. I’ve heard people use everything from pop bottles to a copper pipe with a cap on each end. You’ll need a small hole at both ends of the container. The one on top you start loading with butane, it takes a lot, eventually it will turn liquid and dissolve all the thc out of the leaves and drip out the bottom hole. I collected it in a glass jar, and left it out in the hot summer sun until all the butane boils off. What’s left is oil.

Quantity and quality will be dependent on the original herb that is used.

Today the expensive professional machines use propane and pressure to make clear distillate. The propane doesn’t react with the chlorophyll as much, so you get a cleaner more pure extract. But those machines can easily start at $10k and go up from there.

#1804 5 years ago

Mail came.

Where to start today?

#1815 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I can eat and smoke more than most everyone in the room,

Challenge accepted

3 weeks later
    #1833 5 years ago

I used a 1 hitter and dugout exclusively for well over a decade. About 6 months to a year ago I switched to a vape pen with distillate toppers, not long after that I started filling empty toppers with oil. This worked, but I wasn’t completely satisfied. Now in using a vape with shatter. I really like the ease of use, how inconspicuous it is, taste, and lastability of product. I’ve been smoking 1/2oz a week for a really long time, now I vape about 3g of shatter a week. Price is relatively comparable, but the experience is better then before

4 weeks later
    #1853 5 years ago

Crisis alert. The news this morning said Canada is in need of 5 million kilograms of pot to meet demand. I guess the provinces underestimated the demand by about 4 million Kgs. ( so not a lot ) lol

1 week later
    #1873 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I keep saying I'm gonna start doin thissss.. I cough so much on doobies lately I swear its hurting more than helping! I smoke a shit ton of weed(5-10 joints a day) and not sure how i can microdose brownies throughout the day!

I switched to vaping shatter. I went from 1/2oz a week of buds to 2g a week shatter

#1875 5 years ago

I use a Yocan Evolve Plus xl; and highly recommend it.

3 weeks later
    #1909 5 years ago

Moon rocks are buds dipped in oil and covered in kief (crystals). They're marked as new stoner stuff, but we've been doing that shit for years.

We regularly slick a paper in oil, roll up buds and toss in extra crystals. Basically the same thing.

It's just marketing. Moon rocks are phenomenal though.

#1911 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Florida finally passed Green

Wow

Recreational or just medical?

1 week later
    1 week later
    #1924 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Got a edibles question for everyone. Like them or think they suck?
    I recently made a batch of cannabutter using above grade bud. Used it all making cookies. 28 grams used and got 55 cookies. So basically a third of a gram per cookie. I can eat 2 and get nothing. My wife eats one and catches a mild buzz but prefers two to get a decent buzz. Did brownies last time. Half ounce made 12 brownies. I ate two when I woke up, so I knew I was sober and again nothing. Maybe it's just me?
    I'm done with edibles. Waste of time and money. What about you?

Did you decarboxolate the buds before making the budder? Basically heat them on an oven for 20min to make the thc psychoactive. Thc need to be heated to be effective, sometimes baking the cookie is enough, but I like to de carb the weed first.

When you smoke the thc is absorbed through your lungs, if you eat it, then it will be processed by your liver. That’s why the affects are so different for many people. I’ve ate cookies that friends have warned me to only eat half, but I had 2 full cookies to get decent results.

Edibles are very unique, I’ve been consuming cannabis daily for over 20 years and I get mixed results from them.

1 week later
    #1934 5 years ago

I started the day off right with a good ol’ wake n bake.

2 weeks later
    #1965 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

1/2 gram of white widow shatter. Today's going to be a good birthday
    [quoted image]

That alone looks like a great day. The Yocan vapes are great, and the colour of that shatter is nice. Then scoring on lotto tops it off

1 month later
    #2008 4 years ago
    EFDB92B0-0873-47AF-AC06-934C3D17E300.jpegEFDB92B0-0873-47AF-AC06-934C3D17E300.jpegF7505D12-F63B-44EE-80BF-4BA6919D20C0.gifF7505D12-F63B-44EE-80BF-4BA6919D20C0.gif
    #2016 4 years ago

Just did some shopping.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgEB06A619-37FB-4E5B-BD99-14EA70EFBFD0 (resized).jpegEB06A619-37FB-4E5B-BD99-14EA70EFBFD0 (resized).jpeg

#2022 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

am just suprised you are still buying such a wide variety Dogg.

I enjoy a selection, but really like anything Girl Scout cookies.

Got these from a store on colborne in brantford. 4 for $100, no tax.

#2036 4 years ago
    mmexport1563470970692~2 (resized).jpgmmexport1563470970692~2 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2040 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm the director at the local tourney today so I better get my pre rolls ready! The lemon violator is so fukkin yummy! I'm blending nugs from all four of these today.. also there is some bubba Kush, blue rhino, papaya cookie.. all so different but so damn goood![quoted image]

I can see that you know a what good rolling paper is. Rizzla blacks for the win!

1 week later
    #2046 4 years ago

10 years ago: do you think we’re far enough in the woods behind the movie theater that no one will notice us smoking this joint.

Present day: yup, the middle of target seems like the right place to rip my vape pen.

I’m amazed the places that I’ve seen people smoking these days.

1 month later
    #2112 4 years ago

What a wonderful time to be alive.
    6A410EA2-CAF1-458C-AFF9-DE5B2F5ACBC2 (resized).png6A410EA2-CAF1-458C-AFF9-DE5B2F5ACBC2 (resized).png
    811360DF-83A2-4F3B-A7BC-568E7F7EBD65 (resized).png811360DF-83A2-4F3B-A7BC-568E7F7EBD65 (resized).png

#2128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

have friends who grow for personal use and swear their's is better than the killer commercial nugs i get.

It’s the whole “I weed better then you weed” argument. I don’t get sucked into the arguments. My co-worker has been growing since the 70’s he swears that his is the best around. Unfortunately he hasn’t improved his growing habits since the 70’s either. It’s noticable

#2129 4 years ago
    Quoted from freakmech:

I’ve been without for months.

holy shit. I get anise if I go hours without.

#2136 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

this weekend. Tool!

I’ll be at tool in a couple weeks

#2147 4 years ago

Of course you *can* get better results by micromanaging an indoor operation, it's not guaranteed that you will. I've smoked enough pounds of outdoor over the years to not listen to the "I can weed better then you can weed" guys.

1 week later
    #2183 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thought I may have read somewhere that those with a history of schitzophrenia within thier lineage may be susceptable to freak psychotic episodes when consuming.

This is possible. I hope he gets the help needed regardless.

Quoted from Azmodeus:

I know reported freaking out on large doses of edibles

I’d assume this is the case. Eating cannabis literally changes the chemical makeup versus smoking it. It’s the 1st pass theory. When you inhale cannabis the thc first travels through your blood and binds with the receptors in your brain. When you eat it, the thc is processed by your liver changing the regular delta-9 thc into 3 different versions, a thc carboxy and a thc hydroxy. After your liver processes the thc it’s a race through your blood system to bind with receptors in your brain. One of the 3 thc’s is non-psychoactive, the other will produce Normal effects but the third (i think the thc-carboxy) can cause hallucinations like lsd or acid. Basically whatever binds with your brains receptors first will control your trip.

There was this info graphic and a YouTube video I watched on the subject. Can’t find the video link right now.

54B9BDC9-E74F-46C1-B84D-BAC8065CA1CF.png54B9BDC9-E74F-46C1-B84D-BAC8065CA1CF.png
    4 weeks later
    #2216 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone know the cause of this? Anything I can do?

I’ve been vaping shatter for about 18 months and have found huge differences in product. It will range from soft taffy to crumbling sugar to hard rock candy. I don’t know for sure but I suspect that there are small differences in temp or humidity while it is being extracted that cause the differences in The end product, also if it was propane or butane extraction would probably make a difference.

For crumbly shatter I’ve had some luck with heating it up and getting it to become more pliable. Usually I will put the shatter bits in a wax paper envelope, and set it on our butcher block countertop. Then I take a 2cup glass measuring cup with about 1 1/2cup water in it; bring that to a boil in the microwave, take it out. I dump the hot water into a stainless steel cup with a large flat bottom, and set that on the shatter envelope for 2-3 minutes. At that point the crumbly shatter usually reconstitutes into a soft taffy mass, so I let it return to room temperature before playing with it too much.

Hope that helps

3 weeks later
    #2230 4 years ago

I haven’t bought weed in quite a while. Once the outdoor harvest came off, I have had free weed given to me regularly.

1st my neighbor brought over a sample of his back yard blend. Then my good friend brought some of his to try. Yesterday my brother in law brought me a big bag of his homegrown. He said that it’s to powerful for him to use....I'm intrigued.

#2232 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Must all be in the name Luckydogg lo

Ya. Kinda how that name started over 25 years ago. I just seem to work things out, might be luck, preparation, or skill. But I’ve been extremely fortunate through my life.

3 months later
    #2307 4 years ago

I just can’t force myself to buy government weed. For the most part the quality is OK, but the illicit market is way better

#2322 4 years ago

Now whenever someone catches me coughing I have to awkwardly explain that I’m just a pothead and don’t have a virus.

2 weeks later
    #2336 4 years ago

I planted 15 random seeds I got from a buddy. A couple of them have sprouted. It’s still to cold here so the pails come in at night for now.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2340 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Are they sexed? Or they just found in bags of weed!?

Just random seeds from a friend.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Way too early for outdoor.. would be better to keep them indoor until around June 1st.

Oh ya, I’ve been bringing them in at night.

1 week later
    #2350 4 years ago
    IMG_0685 (resized).jpgIMG_0685 (resized).jpg
    #2384 3 years ago

You can’t trust scales!

I was busted over 20 years ago with 7g of weed; Just weighed it a couple hours earlier. Went to court for it, but the police only reported that they found 5g. I doubt the police would lie. so the scale mush have been wrong.

#2399 3 years ago

My last order came with a free 1/8th.

Edit. I only vape shatter, it will take me months to smoke that

1 week later
    #2411 3 years ago

I’ve been smoking pot since 18. Over 20 years now. I don’t think that combined I’ve seen 100lbs in my life.

I need better friends

1 week later
    #2425 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Picked up an oz. of Wedding Cake and it's really great. I like this just about as much as White Rhino and Girl Scout Cookies. Very smooth smoke with a hell of a kick![quoted image][quoted image]

Ya, I had some wedding cake shatter with the last batch I got. It’s pretty good, I like it too, but that’s not surprising to me since it’s a cross between cherry pie and Girl Scout cookies. I’m a big fan GSC, probably the best strain I’ve tried in years.

#2427 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Farmer came by with my Durban Poison. I have 3 different phenotypes.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Durban poison is great too, that crossed with granddaddy purple is cherry pie. Durban poison crossed with OG kush makes Girl Scout cookies.

But by itself it’s great too

#2438 3 years ago
    91D3B275-7B4D-4934-9B41-086DEE916809 (resized).jpeg91D3B275-7B4D-4934-9B41-086DEE916809 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2442 3 years ago

Got my little guys transplanted into their summer homes. FF24537D-AF23-422C-A0A2-375D2143E836 (resized).jpegFF24537D-AF23-422C-A0A2-375D2143E836 (resized).jpeg378A8406-5DF2-4547-8E90-07CCE14E8A2F (resized).jpeg378A8406-5DF2-4547-8E90-07CCE14E8A2F (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #2447 3 years ago

Ya I’m loving the price drop. When I first tried shatter it was like $50/g now it’s $100 for 5g

#2451 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

A bunch of the local 'grey' pot shops on the rez all got raided in the area.
    Weedmaps delivery was only 40% on each of my items compared to the rez price.
    But I had to try a shatter bar or two.
    [quoted image]

Uh oh. Hopefully brantsterdam is still open, they have the best prices around.

3 weeks later
    #2475 3 years ago

I had 15 random seeds in dirt. 4 sprouted. 3 are female.

They’re looking low on nitrogen, but i don’t really want to go shopping. But I guess I better go pick some up.

1 week later
    #2501 3 years ago

My tallest plant started from seed outside and is 50” already. It looks like a sativa so it will take a bit longer to harvest. She could reach to be 9 feet tall by October.

1 week later
    #2526 3 years ago

My tall girl has started to flower. She’s outside. Is this normal? I thought it was early.

2 weeks later
    #2535 3 years ago

My tall girl is over 7 feet now. Not bad for Aug 1st.

#2537 3 years ago

Ya, the one on the right took some wind damage early in the year and never fully recovered. I don’t know why the other one isn’t bushier. I just put a seed in dirt In the spring, I didn’t add any chemicals or do any tricks, so I’m happy with how large it’s growing.

3 weeks later
    #2563 3 years ago

My big girl is over 8 feet tall now, and flowering Nicely.64DA07FD-4E72-46F1-A5BC-479BE22440F5.jpeg64DA07FD-4E72-46F1-A5BC-479BE22440F5.jpeg40471B1A-40AC-43F7-B29C-8826DE6269E3.jpeg40471B1A-40AC-43F7-B29C-8826DE6269E3.jpeg1FB0B6D2-C306-4AC3-B957-CF3304383F8C.jpeg1FB0B6D2-C306-4AC3-B957-CF3304383F8C.jpeg38541979-7C7A-40B2-97AD-844FEA86F5FF.jpeg38541979-7C7A-40B2-97AD-844FEA86F5FF.jpeg

#2566 3 years ago
    20200828_211748.jpg20200828_211748.jpg20200828_211913.jpg20200828_211913.jpg
    #2567 3 years ago

The first 2 look stretched on my iPad. I used my phone to upload them. Hopefully these look better

20200828_211748 (resized).jpg20200828_211748 (resized).jpg20200828_211830 (resized).jpg20200828_211830 (resized).jpg
    #2570 3 years ago

My buddy snapped this pic while I was inspecting the top branches.

image000000(1) (resized).jpgimage000000(1) (resized).jpg
    #2572 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Prepping the drying room.
    Screen and catch plastic
    Dehumidifier
    Bungees to hang
    Paper bags
    Fan
    Blacklight
    Aiming for a tight wet trim
    I typically try to make it look like the stuff in the store. Remove stems to conserve space.
    Cleaning jars is still a ways off.
    Still have plenty of humidity packs.[quoted image]

You're way more prepared than I am. This is my first year growing and I'm trying to learn along the way. My plan was to trim the leaves and hang the plants in my garage with a fan and dehumidifier running. Then I was going to harvest the dry buds, and put them in Mason jars to cure. I dont have a triming table set up like that, but I might set something up like that too.

Whats the blacklight for? Spotting mold?

#2577 3 years ago

Does anyone know if there’s a correlation between planter diameter and size of plant? My plants are very tall but not very bushy, and I wonder if that could be caused by the planters they are in. I cut holes in the bottom so that the roots can go as deep as they want, but I’m thinking for next year I might get wider pots to put the plants in. Don’t get me wrong, my plants look like the yield will be phenomenal.

#2578 3 years ago

This is july 1st. To sept 1st.

15992347238893880133432048142640 (resized).jpg15992347238893880133432048142640 (resized).jpg20200701_171051 (resized).jpg20200701_171051 (resized).jpg20200901_133946 (resized).jpg20200901_133946 (resized).jpg
    #2596 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

[quoted image] 13 feet tall

My buddy lost one in the wind the other day, snapped off not far from the ground. Mine are about 8’ tall.

That looks pretty impressive

1 week later
    #2605 3 years ago

They’re not very bushy, but every branch has huge buds. A couple more weeks to go

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2607 3 years ago

It’s kinda hard to see in the pic, but my buddy said I’m starting to develop some kind of white dust mould or mildew on the fan leaves of one plant. I’m going to thin out everything that looks suspicious image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2609 3 years ago

I do have a 4’ long fluorescent black light with 2 bulbs in it. So I’ll be blasting it with UV light while drying.

#2616 3 years ago

I have my drying space all set up. I poly’d off a section of my garage for the plants to hang. There’s also a dehumidifier in there and a heater For the cold nights.

My wife found some great jars at the dollarama for curing, so I’ll have to get a bunch of them in the next week or so.

#2617 3 years ago

This is getting pretty exciting for me; I’ve been smoking cannabis almost daily since I was 18, (Almost 25 years ago) and this year will be the first time I’ve grown my own crop. I’m glad that the laws have changed, and I’m no longer a criminal for something I regard as medicine.

#2627 3 years ago

I ordered a jewelry loupe for $15 from Amazon so that I can harvest at the right time. Received 2 in the package.

I still have a bit to go

20200923_152551.jpg20200923_152551.jpg
    #2634 3 years ago

If I push the jewelry loupe right against my iPad camera lens it can take some nice pictures, but it’s a bit difficult to hold steady for a shot

010503BC-FC0E-4F32-AD53-F46FA7B0235E.jpeg010503BC-FC0E-4F32-AD53-F46FA7B0235E.jpeg
    #2635 3 years ago

My small plant (that was showing signs of powder mildew on some leaves) was showing about 30% amber tips in the crystals so I decided to harvest sooner then later. I’d rather it be early then ruined. So I trimmed it down outside, grabbed it by the roots and hung it to dry I’m my garage. I have had the dehumidifier set to 60% for the last 2 days and my heater is set to kick in if it gets below 20deg C. Today I’m going to lower it to 55% humidity for another couple days, then start curing it. I didn’t get any good picks at harvest. Here’s it drying and a 90x magnify B45BEAD3-9E1B-42AD-890E-BF426FCB0FC7.jpegB45BEAD3-9E1B-42AD-890E-BF426FCB0FC7.jpeg7A4DB960-6820-4997-9542-7CE802BB5F3F.jpeg7A4DB960-6820-4997-9542-7CE802BB5F3F.jpeg89FC60F8-837C-4D65-B3BC-8F1F226F78BB.jpeg89FC60F8-837C-4D65-B3BC-8F1F226F78BB.jpeg

I wanted to harvest the two plants separately to avoid any chances of cross contamination if any exists. I didn’t notice any issues with the 1st plant but I guess it’s best to wait until it’s cured to be 100% sure.

The second plant at 60x magnification shows milky crystals with just a hint of amber. This is incredibly difficult to take a pic of with my setup. Hopefully I can get another week or two out of this girl before harvesting her, but I don’t want to push it to late and get weed that slams me onto the couch for hours. I prefer more of a head buzz. 17A75F86-771C-4EC9-8388-673491F9E37A.jpeg17A75F86-771C-4EC9-8388-673491F9E37A.jpeg833866FB-3F26-4799-AEB8-8AAF6F187078.jpeg833866FB-3F26-4799-AEB8-8AAF6F187078.jpeg

#2639 3 years ago

Took the buds off of my small plant. It’s about 7-8oz. Then I pulled the big plant to dry for a week or so.

DBC890A8-D7D3-4F8B-8E87-986F5C9B6730 (resized).jpegDBC890A8-D7D3-4F8B-8E87-986F5C9B6730 (resized).jpegF6657BD0-DC67-4268-A9F5-106769F0DA67 (resized).jpegF6657BD0-DC67-4268-A9F5-106769F0DA67 (resized).jpegFDBEEEAE-6673-4463-A724-3FCE9D554AB7 (resized).jpegFDBEEEAE-6673-4463-A724-3FCE9D554AB7 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2665 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Just did WHIMIS training
    Anyone made whimis labels for the supply?

I’d love to see a copy of your material safety data sheet for your stash.

1 month later
    #2716 3 years ago

Hey, any recommendations for a rosin press thats around $750cdn. Or $500usd. I’m going in with 2 friends, so it’s only going to press a couple Lbs per year, nothing industrial.

2 weeks later
    #2742 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

no one in the world has my strains

I’d love to try a couple seeds of this, it looks amazing

1 month later
    #2763 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Anything on the clone list stand out?
    Strain hunter's afgooey and there's 2 kinds of it , g13 labs strawberry eclair, g13 labs Pineapple Express, g13 labs g13 haze , 4 kinds of DNA genetics lemon og kush , 2 kinds of raptors og, 4 kinds of 818 headband , dr green thumb em dog, few kinds of damnesia , green crack , holy grail kush , barneys farm phantom og , hulk berry, th seeds mother of berry , th seeds underdawg og , dinachem, dna generics lemon walker 2 kinds , star cake , wedding cake , sharksbreath , sour blueberry, Sativa dream , Cinderella 99, Cali connection island punch ,blue fire , Durban poison 2 kinds, critical , critical Jack , 3 kinds of triple scoop, chemhead og , 2 kinds of cataract kush one kind is a early plant with huge buds and the other kinds is a late tall one with purple nugs, pink kush , few kinds of black water, el chapo , sweet deep grapefruit

I prefer sativa mostly and enjoy green crack.

I’ve also had wedding cake and it stood out as enjoyable. Anything with Durban poison in it will be a good bet, and Pineapple Express is always a crowd pleaser.

1 month later
    #2779 3 years ago

Hopefully have some time to make gummies this weekend. I’m excited, it will be my 1st time.

12B1E6F5-A736-4290-9898-07B8C491B69D (resized).jpeg12B1E6F5-A736-4290-9898-07B8C491B69D (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #2800 2 years ago

Smushed some seeds into dirt last weekend. Got 42 plants poking through. Probably 1/2 will be male and killed off. Got a couple for my neighbour, and a couple for friends. We’re allowed 4 plans per house here.

1 month later
    #2820 2 years ago

It’s been a depressing spring here. I thought it would be good to try my seeds in different dirt this year, it was not. I bought some 3 in 1 garden mix that was more compost then soil. I have been very busy and neglected them for too long. Last week I was able to transplant a bunch into soil that my buddies company dredges from a local lake. It’s very good quality soil and the plants that I transferred have made a noticeable improvement in the last week.

The good news is that another friend started to many clones and had 3 extra plants that I was able to have. His are looking nice and are going to produce well this year.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #2852 2 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

One crazy growing plant this season. Gorilla girl strain. Seeds were from last year's grow. 9ft from dirt to tip. And still weeks to go.
    My others are only about 4.5 ft.
    This ones a monster!
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

C2145EAF-BB55-4F83-94E8-96906384B8E1 (resized).jpegC2145EAF-BB55-4F83-94E8-96906384B8E1 (resized).jpeg
    #2853 2 years ago

For those that have never seen the Kat Williams bit about his white friends with a vaporizer. Oh yeah, I’d be one of those white friends with a vaporizer seeing how high we can get.

10 months later
    #3064 1 year ago

The devil went down to Jamaica

1 month later
    #3070 1 year ago

I have a plant that’s like 8 feet tall already, and the buds are just starting

D6678487-F63C-4320-A56B-B9ECB7703CAF (resized).jpegD6678487-F63C-4320-A56B-B9ECB7703CAF (resized).jpegFB66C467-8556-4E7C-98E3-655C44F13271 (resized).jpegFB66C467-8556-4E7C-98E3-655C44F13271 (resized).jpeg725AB49B-F1E5-418C-B3FB-BE864A626104 (resized).jpeg725AB49B-F1E5-418C-B3FB-BE864A626104 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
    #3096 1 year ago

I just picked up a box of butane to process my plants. This year it’s all going to a friends place that has the proper equipment to make shatter for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=Luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.