Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#369 7 years ago

Grape God..yummy huge indica/sativa nugs 1483307503244304935285 (resized).jpg1483307503244304935285 (resized).jpg

#372 7 years ago

What way? Well, the HIGHWAY of course! Badum dum!!! Ya man!! Can't wait .we will have to sneak out to blaze one & then play some pins!

#385 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Any of you in this club that finds themselves in Phoenix AZ on vacation are welcome to stop by and play some pinball and Volcano vaporizer some. You will have to look in the Capersville Pinball Odin sold me for some of the good stuff if you don't have a AZ MJ Med card...lol. We aren't fully legal yet and legally I can not share as a caregiver. Pinball all free play but may ask to help move a pin...
    All kinds available, but Durban Poison is my top shelf and always at hand.

What the heck is a capersville pinball odin?

#392 7 years ago

Haha..noice!! Now check the coin door to see if Odin left any treats!

#406 7 years ago

Id be the guy who would need a dustpan to clean it after i even touched it! Haha..sure is purdy tho

1 week later
    #436 7 years ago

EARACHE MY EYE

#452 7 years ago

Dosido and away we go! Looks yummy

1 week later
    #459 7 years ago

Price is right! && a couple nice nugs too! Noice
    (That's probably like $8 buks American$$)?

1 week later
    #462 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Anyone going to TPF?

Why? You got some nice weed to sell there?!? Haha! I'm hitting the e-nail with some yummy MK Ultra shadder! Baaaked at 11:00a.m. ! Anyone own a skeeball?! I'd love a skeeball in my livingroom?! Haha.. I don't have anywhere else it'd fit .

#468 7 years ago

Doobies,reefers,joints,jazz smokes... alllll good choices!

#472 7 years ago

I love the minions build thread..three dudes building their own pinball machine and update it once a week!! Goood shhhhtuff for sho! Even better knowing they're in the club!

#476 7 years ago

When we were kids, "Eww, a skunk!"
    As adults, "mmm, skunk!"

#492 7 years ago

Well,Just glad you're here then azmodeus!! Ramble on brotha!

#493 7 years ago

And FUK big bang bar..u know how much weed you can buy with 20g's?!? ..lots!

#499 7 years ago

Haha..i bit my tongue!! Waked and baked!

#500 7 years ago

Sorry, but i still dont find it awesome to read about other people's health struggles just to show some local law maker a pinside thread post?! C'mon man! But i know what he meant was good intentions!! It was a subtle "thumbs down"
    But look at that yummy rockstar shadda!! &im done my coffee! Dammit

1486829660162-504766325 (resized).jpg1486829660162-504766325 (resized).jpg

#503 7 years ago

Durban poison! Yessir! I've been loving the sativa's lately..

#504 7 years ago

about to roll some yummy white widow.. and maybe play some pinball! Imagine that

14868664068891148586040 (resized).jpg14868664068891148586040 (resized).jpg

#506 7 years ago

Not a big fan of vape pens but have finally used one that I will say works! My friend has a Puffco brand pen and it works like a dream! Shadder or oil and plenty of smoke! Ohhh baby

#510 7 years ago

images-1 (resized).jpgimages-1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #562 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cattle Decap AND Goatwhore on Wed.
    STOKED.

I think you meant STONED. 'cause this is the weed thread..not the metal/punk thread..but goatwhore is deadly! Loved acid bath too!

#605 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Is it cost effective to grow your own vs purchase from a dispensary?
    Or is it more of a hobby type thing?

I'd say It's a passion thing..not cheaper and way more work..plus you can invest a lot of time and money and lose the whole crop over bugs or a power failure ..but it's like a garden..people love their own creations..a sweet grow set up is like looking at a row of your Holy grails all set to free play! hahah

#638 7 years ago

Got a sweet 4-pak today... Dutch lady, cheese, grape god, & some white widow! Mmmm Dutch lady is the early favourite!

#640 7 years ago

Ya..I was surprised by how dank the cheese is! Nice nugs.. my friend just brought over a gift for me !! Fat kid's dream!

1488694234049-2046641975 (resized).jpg1488694234049-2046641975 (resized).jpg

#659 7 years ago

I can shamelessly quote every word of that movie!

#663 7 years ago

"Are you gonna call me?
    I'm gonna call you.. but dont ever, ever. Eva Eva Eva come by here! Aight?!"

-that was my answering machine message for a long time!

#665 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

548eb69d10687894754f4c88e3c5d9b3 (resized).jpg548eb69d10687894754f4c88e3c5d9b3 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
    #716 7 years ago

AVB?!?

1 week later
    #745 7 years ago

Happy 420 ya hippies!!

3 weeks later
    3 months later
    #973 6 years ago

Hahaha..i don't want to admit it but I quit puffing Aug 5th for an upcoming piss test. Damm I never took a break in over 20 years and thought I'd go bonkerz..but it's not been so bad (except the crazy dreams). Sure hope they call soon so I can blaze a fatty! I also have a gummy bear edible in the fridge I plan on eating on my way out of the piss clinic!

#982 6 years ago

I need a vacation in Colorado some day!

1 month later
    #1048 6 years ago

If you still have last year's harvest in a jar you don't need a big yield! But u do need to start smoking more bud!

3 weeks later
    #1078 6 years ago

I agree azmodeus..love smoking flower. although I cough too much on bong rips! It's joints for me. Except when I'm doing construction work at schools or offices.. then I have a few dabs of concentrate before I head to work. Stinking like a reefer still gets you strange looks at work

#1087 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm out of touch and just roll with zigzags 99% of the time.

yes, zig zag blue's are outta touch! You need some thin skins! Like Rizla X !!! I'm sure if you smoked that doobie/bowl dealio that you would "get it" ! I'd give er a try anywisss! Roll one up..i can be there in 4 hours! Haha

#1090 6 years ago

U guys hitting it too long. I roll a sweet doobie! With a filter and they burn goood. I also noticed they about a gram each doobie!

#1091 6 years ago

I greased the paper with some distillate!! Makes it a Sloburn'er i went with yummy but strong master kush nuggets !

1508712224020162301162 (resized).jpg1508712224020162301162 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Any of you guys try a "nug bar"?
    Any good?

nope for me.. Let us know!

1 month later
    #1148 6 years ago

Yes please! Looks delicious
    Although i wish they didnt name the strain "crack"! green crack, orange crack - just doesn't sound appealing to me.

#1156 6 years ago

Haha..nice web crack spider

1 month later
    #1204 6 years ago

Anyone try live resin??! It's full on terpine flavour..real yummy

1518316465164754111416 (resized).jpg1518316465164754111416 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #1251 6 years ago

Check this out..dunno how good it works but cheap!
    http://www.thekindpen.com/product-category/ez-pipe/

1 month later
    #1280 6 years ago

Screenshot_20180415-191503 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180415-191503 (resized).png

#1292 6 years ago

You're a good man to try and help that lady out Azmodeus! Considering everything you've been through yourself, it's awesome to see your compassion towards someone else who is in pain & could definitely use some advice. Hope it works out for her! And yes.. im pretty good at breaking things..so i need to order a silicone bong as well!

#1306 6 years ago

Happy 4:20. I've had parties at my house on this day but my backyard is still full of snow this year. Dammmit! I guess im not busting out the croquet set yet!

2 months later
    #1373 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Cant go wrong with bluedream. Cookies is always different between growers in my opinion, unless its thin mint.
    Im a sativa fan. My current favorites are Golden Pineapple (pictured), Dutch Treat and Seattle Cough.
    Golden Pineapple is a great cross of Golden Goat X Pinapple Kush. Fluffy, sweet, distinct pineapple taste and aroma.

that golden pineapple Is a 50/50 hybrid (sativa/indica).. indica notes from the p/a kush.. mmmm kush! I always notice the difference between growers of the same strain from my supplier as well! Some bags have rock hard nugs.. others like cotton balls!

#1385 5 years ago
    Quoted from xian222:

Rock hard nugs is a good indicator that PGRs were used during growing (growth regulators). Avoid if you can.

Naa.. none of that stuff..just big fat sticky buds! Check out 39green on Instagram..that's my boy!

1 week later
    #1393 5 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Our local market has so many great choices of indica, sativa, and hybrids. I find that by switching between strains while changing between sativa and indica helps keep your tolerance down. I find that I adapt tolerances quickly to 30 percent plus strains if I only smoke the same strain. We've sure come a long way from 4 finger 10 dollar lids.

hey James..what do you think of that Skywalker OG ?! I've recently tried some shadder made from that stain but have never seen/smoked the flower. I can tell u that the shadder was frikkin amazing tho & my new personal favourite that I've smoked in a while! Btw, that gorilla blue hybrid looks yummy af

1 month later
    #1426 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

You know your wife loves you when she brings you home a bouquet of pre-wrapped blunts.
    [quoted image]

Yuup, She's a keeper! Beautiful pins buddy!

3 weeks later
    #1475 5 years ago

Loving me some death-bubba hybrid!! 70-30 and fukkin strong like an earth magnet.. Haha, I'm Kentucky fried anywiss! Happy Saturday pinsiders!

#1484 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ve never heard of a limit to how much you can have at home. I’ve only heard a 30g limit in public.

Our government does not allow you to have 30 pounds of "medicine" in your possession. Even if you leave it at home!

#1486 5 years ago

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult. Depending how far you go over the limit is how far they go to enforce the law. Small fines to prison is still the penalties. You can't smoke it wherever you want and you still can't share it with minors at your home either. Google- cannabis legalization and regulation in Canada- it's all on the interweb my friend. Telling them you thought it's the same as a case of beer wont help!

#1490 5 years ago

Whether it's in your pocket, your car, or your house..its in your possession. Ignorance dont get you off the law. Up to 30 grams over is a fine. Anything over that and you can be charged with the purpose of trafficking. Each province has different rules but medical patients are allowed up to 150grams.. recreational users 30grams. Google it! Lots and lots of valid sources!

#1491 5 years ago

I agree the laws are stupid! I'd never purchase through the government anywisss.. but that's still the law. U cant buy more than an ounce at a time from dispensaries either!

#1494 5 years ago

I trust my guy more than any store! But does your wife has a medical card? Cause then u allowed 150grams. Otherwise they aren't supposed to sell u more than 30g's of dried bud/per adult. We have dispensaries operating in regina and will sell just about anything to anyone..but they keep getting raided and re-opening.dont make it legal tho

#1495 5 years ago

I have friends that have ordered quarter pounds online from b.c. and was pretty nice weed.. again, does not mean its legal tho.

#1497 5 years ago

Easy man..its the weed thread. And OBVIOUSLY there is no way you can have 30 pounds of weed in your house and not get arrested..c'mon man. But there is no way in hell I'm gonna argue with you about it on here! Cheers

#1498 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

we order 2 to 3 oz at a time from ours. stop by the place on 22st next time in saskatoon.

Dirk..there is NO dispensary allowed to sell you or your wife weed over the counter yet..its all mail order through the government still. All stores are still illegal. U know thissss

#1500 5 years ago

The first rule of cannabis club..is u don't fight in the cannabis club! But since u insist..

20180927_052322 (resized).jpg20180927_052322 (resized).jpg20180927_054116 (resized).jpg20180927_054116 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #1557 5 years ago

I can't believe people are lining up & paying these prices!! But the one local shop has a convoy of cars waiting to get into the parking lot!

Image-1 (resized).jpgImage-1 (resized).jpg
    #1559 5 years ago

I'm not sure! I was wondering the same thing tho

3 weeks later
    #1633 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

In case you didn’t know I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.
    Pain management is now life management for me.
    I remain positive.

You keep on keepin on boys! I'm glad you've found something that is finally helping with the pain.. and cannibis is prob much more enjoyable to consume than any frikkin drug out there.. Although it is getting out of hand with all the different distillate, edibles, vape pens.(so many choices!) I'll just stick to the good ol' flower and thin thin rolling papers!

#1637 5 years ago

Whenever I'm not sure of the strain I just tell people it's a cross hybrid between PinkElephant & WhiteRhino ...called, ELEPHIINO

1 week later
    #1693 5 years ago

The head shops all have stainless steel containers with lil moisture packs you replace.. keeps the nugs at a perfect level .not too moist..not too dry..I forget the level.. but like 67% or some sheeeet!

#1697 5 years ago
    20181124_182827 (resized).jpg20181124_182827 (resized).jpg
    #1703 5 years ago

Sexy ladies!! Noice man!!

1 week later
    #1754 5 years ago

Let us know what he thinks!! Nothing like that hippy hay from back in the 60's I'd imagine!!

1 week later
    #1789 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Wish I could. Can't handle the dry mouth. Even tried a gummy....still horrible dry mouth.

This thread ain't for you then..see ya!

#1792 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How cool are the kids down the street from me?? They offered up their spare rig and nail. I'm going to get toasted and watch some Monday night football
    [quoted image]

What do u know about Phoenix tears?! I bought a syringe full from a .....friend. . its legit, pre packaged. just wondering how much to dose.. I heard a grain of rice sized squirt will do the trick! Not supposed to hit it with heat..(smoke it).Side note, I recently ate half a 1000mg brownie and was pretty ripped!! Was also ripped on the 2nd half tonight! Visual tracers and melted!! Just sayin! I can take a pic of the Phoenix tears pack...but I'd have to get up!! Nah.

#1794 5 years ago

This says 600mg of thc .. I take it for my..uh glaucoma.. hate to go blinder

15452260663057324016366421916468 (resized).jpg15452260663057324016366421916468 (resized).jpg
    #1797 5 years ago

Ya..I will do that.. I was warned to be careful too! Usually takes 500mg of edibles to get me feeling it so maybe I start with two !

3 weeks later
    #1838 5 years ago

I use rizzla x's & only smoke doobies! !! I use glass for my whiskey sours tho!
    *shatter is just too much for me lately & I usually turn down joints rolled in thick papers like zig-zag blues! Yuuck

#1841 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

I smoke about an oz a week through mostly glass pipes. I've been using 99% ISO for a few years now and have found it the cheapest here: amazon.com link »
    A single gallon is around $28. I usually sell three of the gallons for $25 each to friends of mine who also need it to clean their glass, and then I am left with the last gallon for free.

You ever soak your weed with 99% for under 2mins and pour it through a coffee filter!? Then slowly boil off the alcohol. I've made honey oil like that for 20 years! But even that stuff Is too powerful for me! Doooobies only!

1 month later
    #1868 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Testing face plant brand gummy bananas. Typically low effect on all gummies I just ate the 300.
    Gotta try new things I need to have an open mind...
    [quoted image]

Fir medical purposes only.. continue to eat that whole pack gradually..til u can report back any buzz!!

#1870 5 years ago

Me neither!

#1872 5 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Cannabutter!!! Make your own out of the trimmings and make some homemade brownies. There is nothing we have bought here in Colorado that works as good as homemade.

I keep saying I'm gonna start doin thissss.. I cough so much on doobies lately I swear its hurting more than helping! I smoke a shit ton of weed(5-10 joints a day) and not sure how i can microdose brownies throughout the day!

2 weeks later
    #1899 5 years ago

Mmm eating weeeeeed

gonna-start-eating-more-greens-this-year-healthy-eating-??-15300036 (resized).pnggonna-start-eating-more-greens-this-year-healthy-eating-??-15300036 (resized).png
    1 week later
    #1906 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

'bout halfway on the Blueberry Headband.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Well hellooooo pirdy lady

1 month later
    #1970 4 years ago

Looks gud. How much u pay a gram?!

2 months later
    #2039 4 years ago

I'm the director at the local tourney today so I better get my pre rolls ready! The lemon violator is so fukkin yummy! I'm blending nugs from all four of these today.. also there is some bubba Kush, blue rhino, papaya cookie.. all so different but so damn goood!

20190727_113625 (resized).jpg20190727_113625 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #2111 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

A buddy asked me to help one of his buddies trim at his grow op.
    I can either get a mix of leftovers or my choice some of this years.
    I chose some of the hybrid shark shock as I don't have a ready source of CBD flower.
    Seeing some crazy damage from him killing bugs with concentrated UV light. Leaves are dark and spotty.
    Other batches are 8'+
    Anyhow, 1st cuts are done.
    Some of my yard cuts.
    [quoted image]

Outdoor plants over 8' tall probably ain't the most potent weed, I'd probably make that into bubble hash!

#2116 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I'm in Vegas this week and I can't stand the smell of the crap pot people are smoking all over (as if the malboros aren't enough).
    I would rather obstain.
    Then the GG will hit that much harder later.
    Plus who knows wtf is in those pre-rolls.

It's funny how biased peeps are over their home grown weed! I guarentee there is much better quality weed in Vegas available than outdoor 8' plants. Walking by a group of people smoking doesn't determine the quality of weed! Maybe they mix their's with tobacco. I agree that pre-rolls are garbage tho..in Canada too!

#2124 4 years ago

Hey..it's just an observation!! I have friends who grow for personal use and swear their's is better than the killer commercial nugs i get. but I taste homegrown earthiness every time.. but it's all good! They enjoy it.. its just what you are used to.. like mama's cooking! Same thing as "B.C. bud" ! If it's grown under a light bulb and fed chemicals it doesn't matter what province it's grown in.. the only thing that matters is the genetics and the growers abilities.

#2125 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

Pre rolled in Canada is garbage! They never smoke well

Nope.. they sure don't.. i forgot my weed on the way to pinball the other nite.. drove to buy a pre-roll.. it burnt like a canoe all the way down and was the darkest, hard ash I've ever seen.. dunno wtf it was.. maybe shake and stems at best.. it was the best they had too

1 week later
    #2162 4 years ago

Death bubba
    Strawberry romulan
    Snow white
    Pink kush
    Grease monkey

Those are the flavors i have right now!
    Love the names of pot strains!

1 week later
    #2194 4 years ago

Hey azmo...Do you grind up an ounce at a time? You should consider leaving the nugs intact until you smoke them. It helps keep the potency up as the trichomes are not exposed and breaking down. Tastes way better too! I find electric grinders beat the shit outta the trichomes and just use a hand held grinder

#2200 4 years ago

Those spring loaded scissors used for trimming are deadly..but Sharpstone grinders for the win! And joints gotta have filters! Haha

1 week later
    #2211 4 years ago

Why is she dumb? Because u think she's attractive?

1 month later
    #2243 4 years ago

Happy new year to all the flippin peeps on one of the bestest threads ever on pinside! what's everyone puffin on?! my friend had a few option so i grabbed some violator & blue zombie(both $100/oz) and a zip of some yummy pink kush ($140/oz) I'm a kush junkie!& just love the flavour and smell and buzz of a gooood kush! Yes i said my friend..as although weed is legal in Canada.. the quality and prices at the dispensaries are complete shit and i could never see myself buying weed from them. (Except when i forgot to bring a doobie when out playing pins! x2 already!) Bought the best available pre-roll for like $15/joint.. burnt like a rubber tire and canoe'd black hard ash

#2246 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's a nice colored bud there!
    Down to my last quarter of BubbaRock (bubba kush x rockstar)
    Just ordered a oz each of Black Water, Black Grease Monkey and Snoop OG.[quoted image]

I had some grease monkey..it smells like an oil change in a semi/tractor repair shop! The scent reminded of the grease smell in my dad's shop when i was a kid for sure! It was tasty!

3 weeks later
    #2259 4 years ago

But it comes with a gift!

4 weeks later
    #2289 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Wow, the farmer has quite a list of available clones this year (a good 30+).
    I have a few on the short list.
    Leaning toward: Durban Poison (research seems to say it will grow in this climate).
    Has a few concentrate award winners and some DNA genetics available.

I was hoping u picked that lamb's breath! Been a while since i had some but i remember it stunk! Also could named it Grammma's breath!! Haha..smells like rothman's king size cigs and old vienna (O.V.)beer but tasted yummy tho!

1 month later
    #2316 4 years ago

I'll just continue to support my local friend.. at least 6-10 different strains at all times, candies, chocolates, shadder, extracts, disposable pens, cdb products, and I get "friends &family rates! $1800-$2000\lb. for triple A buds. Haven't seen some quad A for sometime.. but really nice Death Bubba, lemon violator, and PK (pink kush) have been my recent fav's..

#2320 4 years ago

Anytime u in town man!

2 weeks later
    #2337 4 years ago

I planted 15 random seeds I got from a buddy. A couple of them have sprouted. It’s still to cold here so the pails come in at night for now.[quoted image][quoted image]

Are they sexed? Or they just found in bags of weed!?

#2343 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was forced to wear ugs for the first time yesterday. I thought I’d share the experience.
    [quoted image]

Better than crocs!

#2353 4 years ago

Happy 420 y'all!

2 months later
    #2464 3 years ago

I knew u didn't hate weeeed smokey!
    I smoke doobies all day. But the edibles have been kicking my ass lately.. definitely puts me out at nighttime! And crazy dreams.. but dry mouth and morning headaches tho sometimes.

1 week later
    #2488 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

How do you know when you are supposed to harvest?
    [quoted image]

Google and YouTube

#2489 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Excellent post! I laughed out loud twice. That is worth a lot to me. You rock.

It made me laugh too! Edibles can drop the mightiest of stoners!!

#2495 3 years ago

Congrats on your retirement Slug! And ease your way into the heavy strains if the last time u smoked was a thai stick! BTW..love it! Every old boy i know talks about them damn things.. I'm 44 this year and must have just missed out on them 'cause i never tried.. but I've heard how powerful they were !!

#2496 3 years ago

Me: You should most definitely post pics of the first time u do a dab

Slugmeister: A whaaaat?

#2499 3 years ago

Beauties.i cant handle dabs.. they kill me!

1 week later
    #2506 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

The girls are loving this heat.[quoted image]

Mary and Jane are looking soooo purdy

#2511 3 years ago

It looks like a cross between Pink Elephant and White Rhino... i believe it's called Elliphino !

2 months later
    #2630 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nice pic. Would be interesting to take a pic every day at the same time and see the amber come in.

And then I got high!

#2636 3 years ago

My small plant (that was showing signs of powder mildew on some leaves) was showing about 30% amber tips in the crystals so I decided to harvest sooner then later. I’d rather it be early then ruined. So I trimmed it down outside, grabbed it by the roots and hung it to dry I’m my garage. I have had the dehumidifier set to 60% for the last 2 days and my heater is set to kick in if it gets below 20deg C. Today I’m going to lower it to 55% humidity for another couple days, then start curing it. I didn’t get any good picks at harvest. Here’s it drying and a 90x magnify [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    I wanted to harvest the two plants separately to avoid any chances of cross contamination if any exists. I didn’t notice any issues with the 1st plant but I guess it’s best to wait until it’s cured to be 100% sure.
    The second plant at 60x magnification shows milky crystals with just a hint of amber. This is incredibly difficult to take a pic of with my setup. Hopefully I can get another week or two out of this girl before harvesting her, but I don’t want to push it to late and get weed that slams me onto the couch for hours. I prefer more of a head buzz. [quoted image][quoted image]

It's outdoor weed.. how strong so you think it can get? Percentage wise i mean.. Don't think I've ever smoked any outdoor buds that have ever couched me..

1 week later
    #2649 3 years ago

that weed looks horrible!

#2651 3 years ago

There is NO such thing as creeper weed! It either gets you high or it don't! If u waiting for it to creep up on you... Might as well just smoke some more! I've seen some ok looking outdoor but would probably just cook it down to oil or make weed butter and eat cookies!

#2656 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Your wrong on the creeper 100 percent come to cali we have the best creeper weed in the world for example I personally have taken a couple bong hits im like ugh im kinda high then 5 min later im like holy sht im freaking high as a kite

You're 100% wrong as Cali has the EXACT same weed as the rest of the world. There is no such thing as time released THC. It's either in there or it isn't. 5 mins isn't exactly waiting a while either.

#2667 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Naw your weed sucks you have no clue what your talking about !!! Show me some dank cause every thing i see from you and half this thread is all sht [quoted image]

That ain't no outdoor! Or creeper or slow absorbing or Cali exclusive...nice nugs I am smoking on death bubba, violator, and pink tom ford... all heavy indica dominant. None of which were grown under the sun.

#2674 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Looks mean little to nothing were that the case you'd never have to try it you'd know just by looking. I had some of the ice cream cake and wedding cake and both were sweet. I got the Maui Waui and this Kandy Kush I showed earlier in the thread and neither looked special but they pack a good punch!

Buahahahaha..

#2677 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Here in Ontario, we cheap out at the Rez dispensary. Free pre roll for the drive home for every $100 of tax free you buy.
    Sketchy looking shack by the side of the road, no signage....

Beauty! Apparently our rez dispensaries will press the weed you buy from them into resin right there for ya. So there's that! I've only bought from legal shops a few times and was utterly disappointed in the quality. And the packaging! You don't need a plastic tube, packed in a box, wrapped in plastic for every pre rolled joint they sell! Then they have a sheet of paper with the genetics of each strain on it you choose from. Like diggler said.. it matters who's growing it and what system they're using. Not the name of the strain! Outdoor girl scout cookie is NOT the same as gsc's grown by a pro who knows wtf they're doing.

1 week later
    #2687 3 years ago
    YCNBS (resized).jpgYCNBS (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2708 3 years ago

i'm too "old man"for the shatter Jay! that shit kills me! although I puff the vape pen at work to be discreet.. but ahh karumba!! just smoked this ice cream cookie..it tested at 30%..& also have some yummy apple fritter.. I am couched!

Screenshot_20201122-202835_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201122-202835_Instagram (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #2764 3 years ago

I'm opposite..any of the Kush strains sound gooood. I love indicas, so the OG lemon.. or the HolyGrail.. never tried Catarac kush ..but if it helps me from going blind.. I'd dabble!

I prefer sativa mostly and enjoy green crack.
    I’ve also had wedding cake and it stood out as enjoyable. Anything with Durban poison in it will be a good bet, and Pineapple Express is always a crowd pleaser.

1 month later
    #2783 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

But, I’m going to stop over there though and snag something. It’s walking distance.

and why wouldn't a guy! post your bounty!

3 months later
    #2829 2 years ago

That looks more like a pressed resin. Likely from a live plant. I dunno if I could call that hash tho. It would definitely offend the Lebanese peeps! Dark colour so prob not highest quality, hence the decent deal. You can buy a heating iron attachment for a hydraulic press and make your own with that outdoor homegrown! Fairly easy process once you've dialed in the heat settings.

#2831 2 years ago

I've been smoking OIL products since I was in high school! I would always rinse my weed in isopropyl 99% and cook it into honey oil. Now my lungs and brain can't handle the dabs..especially the size some peeps can chug down! I'd faint! But, happy 710 (oil -upside down for the older hippies!)

#2839 2 years ago

Color definitely matters. The darker the resin the more impurities(plant matter-chlorophl) it has in it. The more lighter and golden the color the high concentrate of trichomes and better quality 'hash'. Aka- live resin
    Also, they don't use a heating iron and wax paper to compress live flower in Afghanistan. It's hand made from kief using tea leaves to mix it with. that's (old world) hash IMO.

1 month later
    #2851 2 years ago

She's a big girl!

1 week later
    #2862 2 years ago

Hybrid dominant? What does that even mean?!

(Pics are fine. I'd smoke it!)

#2864 2 years ago

Looking up the lineage its a gorilla glue × ninga turtles (80/20 indica/sativa) strain but has equal characteristics..better do some more field testing and report back to us!!

#2871 2 years ago

Sooo many strains nowadays i believe they are almost all a hybrid of sat/ind if you trace back the lineage.. the days of just getting "skunk #1" and "hydro" are long gone..also, i love some of the names they come up with! Mike Tyson- 'cause it's a heavy hitter! And some are just lame af ... like green crack! Wtf!

#2877 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You can add cat piss to that list.

Dank dank weed kinda does smell like cat piss..but still

1 month later
    #2940 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

I googled it and all that came up was pictures of me beefing your fat mother

that's redtube (& also not very stoner-like...why you so mad!)

#2945 2 years ago

He was just busting your balls duuuude

2 weeks later
    #2966 2 years ago

Definitely a good camera tho! Gonna be yummy! What's her name!?

3 weeks later
    #2991 2 years ago
    Quoted from attyrhodes:

Looking for some new pieces and the places around me suck, anyone have good online recommendations?

Pieces of what? Ass, grass or glass!?

4 months later
    #3035 2 years ago

That is great frikkin news Azomdeus! Awesome to hear!

2 months later
    #3057 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Further testing required.[quoted image]

Do you have a dab rig? Or re-fillable vape pen.. They have some ingenious contraptions to smoke those concentrates nowadays!

3 months later
    #3072 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

82.32 % THC. Yowie zowie.
    Bubble gum gelato flavor. Here we go!
    [quoted image]
    Kind of a pain, but fully worth it. Imo.[quoted image]

I wouldn't believe everything i read! 82% would cripple a person! Im skeptical when i see flower rated at 30% ... 82% in a concentrate sounds outrageous! More potent than that fentanol shiiit!

#3078 1 year ago

Looking goood!

thought-u-said-this-was-indo-smell-like-outdo (resized).jpgthought-u-said-this-was-indo-smell-like-outdo (resized).jpg
    7 months later
    #3164 11 months ago

I'm trusting your math but wonder if other daily variables changes the effects of the same sized portions, or do you generally feel the same buzz each day?! 8 hours of high-quality edibles might just be too much for me!

Quoted from punkin:

edit; Anyone is welcome to chime in if i've confused myself with the math. I left school at 14 and numbers and fractions sometimes confuse me.

1 month later
    #3199 9 months ago
    Screenshot_20190930-200211_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190930-200211_Instagram (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #3222 9 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Still awake. Came 4th.
    Still rockin, great day.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Your mates are fortunate to have such a sweet spot for the comps.. you're definitely a great host & your place is perfect man. Well done.(jus'sayin!)

* no molly.. but moooshrooms and maybe some other help.. rock and roll all nite and part of every day

1 month later
    #3247 8 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Trying a new vape cart. Interesting packaging.
    This cart will only burn on the high heat setting. Later I’ll ask my buddy how it was.
    To me it tastes good and should be good for getting by until I can smoke green weed.
    Good though.

I've always appreciated the journey you've shared on this thread and wish you the best. It's awesome that you're now definitely a connoisseur of these pretty plants. Always enjoy reading the positive benefits and effects it has on people! Those vape pens crush me tho!

2 months later
    #3324 5 months ago
    Quoted from Nintegageo:

This thread reminded me to vape, so thanks thread.

Can't say I've ever had that problem

32a04ca15c2857e4d3c4753d7e4086be (resized).jpg32a04ca15c2857e4d3c4753d7e4086be (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #3330 5 months ago

Wouldn't the purple just indicate outdoor weed & cool nights?

#3332 4 months ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

[quoted image] all indoor for me never outdoor but colder temps bring out the purple on some strains other strains I’ve had will turn purple with any temp some green strains will never turn purple no matter what temps you have in Cali the market only wants purple strains so that’s what I give them cause if it makes dollars it makes sense

Ya, peeps love their purple sparkly nugs! I'm old school and wasn't even thinking about how many different strains there are.. they breed so many colorful strains im sure. I mainly just enjoy the strong kush strains and they are usually just good ol' fashion green stinky nugs!

1 week later
    #3343 4 months ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

printed some new t-shirts today. Free oz with every $100 shirt!

Awesome shirt prints!

3 weeks later
    #3353 3 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

This one has a blue freezy aftertaste.
    Hitting the sour fruit distillate currently.
    One of my local vape shops cheaper carts ($33)
    Only the shatter/live resin are stronger but not by much.[quoted image]

Its the added flavors in those that turn me off. Nobody needs added chemicals that taste like strawbanas or freezies of any colour! But, oh well. I'm sure ive smoked worse. HNY potato heads! I mean pot heads

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=Dee-Bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.