Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#416 7 years ago

Glad to be in the club here, long time "enthusiast." I do have to say that I recently had some Gorilla Glue, and that stuff was outright amazing.

Quoted from Aurich:

I feel fairly confident I will never drop acid again, those days are behind me!

And damn straight!! If I did LSD these days, I would probably be sitting at my computer tripping my face off, thinking about my mortgage payment, and taping all of my bills to my body while crying in a fetal position.

On a side note, true friggin story. My friend Mike and I went to NYC / Central Park when we were about 20 and picked up about 300 microdots, and 4 sheets of paper. We split the acid for the ride home. I was in my car (1981 Firebird with T-tops - Jesus) with 2 other people, and Mike was behind me in his car with one other guy (who I didn't know, and I drove separately so I could stop off and grab a QP in Jersey on the way back). No shit, on the NJ Turnpike I see Mike getting pulled over in my rear view mirror. Naturally due to the contraband in my possession, I didn't even think to stop. I think I actually hit the gas. Fast forward 2 days.

Before the time of cell phones (at least small ones), I didn't hear from Mike. Not answering his "house phone", and my friend Ron tells me that his parents went on vacation. We decide to go check on him. We pull up to his house smoking a 3-paper stogey, and I start laughing my fuckin ass off. He is literally standing on a step ladder painting the exterior of his parent's entire friggin house blue with a small 5" paint brush. By the time we arrived, he had about 6 empty cans and had painted about 70% of the total exterior, including some of the shingles, the doors and part of the entrance sidewalk.

Turns out when he got pulled over, he panicked, and while the cop was running his info, he ate his entire bag of microdots (150), and both sheets of paper. He was still tripping about 4 days later when his parents got home, and when they saw what he did to their house, they put him in rehab. I saw him about 3 weeks later, and that's when he told me exactly what had happened.

Nuts, but I wouldn't trade those stories and experiences for the world.

11 months later
    #1119 6 years ago

Enjoying some cinema while working on the recent Bally acquisition. This movie cracks me the hell up every time...especially post-toke.

IMG_3637 (resized).JPGIMG_3637 (resized).JPG

9 months later
    #1474 5 years ago
    CED03BFA-E172-4A5A-BB47-9D5A4553BECC (resized).jpegCED03BFA-E172-4A5A-BB47-9D5A4553BECC (resized).jpeg
    #1516 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its Friday! Time for some Moon Rocks!
    [quoted image]

Is that balls of pure keef? LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.