Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 7 years ago

Curious if any you folks can comment on your use and results of Rick Simpson Oil (RSO). What type do you use (CBD/THC/Mix?), how much and how do you digest and/or apply? How about on your pets - real curious here? No I am not talking about blowing smoke in the dog's face....

I use about a rice grain amount of RSO and have found the best to push it out from its 1 ml injector on a piece of dried marshmallow. The RSO is so gooey it is tough to handle without a mess. The marshmallow is a good vehicle for delivery for me. The piece of marshmallow gets put under my lower lip until it dissolves to minimum and swallowed. I have found its good for my digestive tract. Doesn't do shit for my love life, but that's another story, and I digress. I have also used it on a funky patch of skin topically and it diminished the multi-colored, cancerous looking nickel size patch to an age spot in a matter of a couple weeks. It didn't make me look any better or younger though.

Oh, and I drink hot tea after I have it in my mouth to help dissolve the RSO and keep the taste mellow. Strongly advise not drinking Dr. Pepper or similar drink.

#162 7 years ago

Arizona missed full legalization this year by a 52% to 48% split. Close but no Cigar.....

#174 7 years ago

That is funny. Very Creative Aurich!!

1 week later
    #227 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Seeds Carefully sealed since 1979.....cant wait to grow some old Gold!
    Closest Picture I could find....buds were all yellow gold, and sweet, like honey!

I would re-live the 1970's with you if you wouldn't mind.......

#244 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Thai sticks anyone?

As I recall from my Vietnam Vet friends back then they started at $15 a stick and moved to $20 a stick. A hollowed out Literature book was a great hiding place for the Secret Stash in high school.

So what would a Willie Nelson/Cheech-Chong/MJ themes pinball machine look like and what would be its toys and features?

Would it be cool if you could store your stuff in the machine and then an auto roller that spits out doobies as Safecracker spits out tokens (no pun intended). You try to catch it in mid air in your mouth while playing and a flame would pop out of the lockdown bar area so you could torch and not miss a ball....
    Pinball after full legalization.

#309 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Had to look that up....Moon Rock was new to me,

Me too. I always thought "Moon Rocks" was when you showed your balls hanging out in the breeze while shooting the moon out the Chevy's front window, back in the days of stupid....

The days of stupid sure were fun!!! simple, stupid fun. At The Junction, Petticoat Junction!!

#319 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

They could supply the whole planet with a building that big. Can you imagine how much hydro (power) they'll need.

Montana has the hydro. Alberta - Edmonton has the oil and tar sands. Plenty for all for many generations. Pinball and leaf forever. Love Canada.

2 weeks later
    #377 7 years ago

Any of you in this club that finds themselves in Phoenix AZ on vacation are welcome to stop by and play some pinball and Volcano vaporizer some. You will have to look in the Capersville Pinball Odin sold me for some of the good stuff if you don't have a AZ MJ Med card...lol. We aren't fully legal yet and legally I can not share as a caregiver. Pinball all free play but may ask to help move a pin...
    All kinds available, but Durban Poison is my top shelf and always at hand.

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I remember it happening, Living in NY, and had neighbors who went....I was just a bit too young.
    I did make it to Live Aid, Farm Aid, and Simon and Garfunkel in Central park.
    Not a 70s Hippie, by just a bit...But my older brothers gang was.

I made the first Farm Aid in Champagne Il in 1985 at the age of 25? or was it 86? Me and my buddy rode our motorbikes (CX500) to my freeloading brother's place at U of I from Chicagoland for the show. Also hit the Farm Aid a few years later in Indianapolis. When music was great and the weed was Indiana windowbox. Now the music sucks like windowbox weed, and the weed is Pharmacy Frenzy. So many choices and benefits.

Small world....tons of folks and fun for back in the day....

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

All of a sudden, Zapcon '17 is sounding better...

ZAPCON the pinball weekend of fun in Phoenix/Mesa Arizona and is usually sometime in early April, I believe. LMK and I can likely accommodate an afternoon or evening. Great if it was April 20...LOL.

1 month later
    #467 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I had a quick question. I use a lot of cannibus due to my brain surgeries, 3. But I was in the club before that.
    I primarily get the best effect from smoked weed. What is the best smoking options out there? I don't like the weakness of the pax2.
    I primarily prefer burnt weed, I need something more portable than a bubbler.
    Anyone care to share thier favorite smoking solution?

https://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/shop/volcano-classic-with-easy-valve-starter-set.html

This is the best IMHO and for so many reasons. Main is flower tasting without carbon incineration and the resultant inhaled carcinogens. The Volcano can be re-tuned to get a higher temp at the maximum adjusted side if you prefer a deep roast vapor during the day/night. See you tube. Great system to keep fugitive emissions at a minimum. One meter bags can be used for capturing exhale for certain situations. Strongly advise not re-breathing the bagged exhale...infectious lung potential. Only flammable liquids might set the thing on fire. Safe, Secret and Sweet!!!
    All the best. Pricey but WTF!!

#483 7 years ago

Before the Volcano came upon the scene, a Milwaukee Heat Gun was used and adjusted to 325-degrees +/- with the herbs in a small stainless steel meshed basket that sat nicely on a glass funnel bong bowl. That was 12-15 years ago. Since then, no more morning Flemhackballs as it was in the "Incineration Days" before the Milwaukee heat gun. LOL. No doubt the lungs would be 6-feet under by now at the rate of consumption without the Milwaukee Heat Gun and the Volcano(s). And I wouldn't have seen my 12 year old daughter play in the volleyball tournament!!! She wouldn't have seen me either!!!!
    BTW: The Volcano is totally road worthy with a DC/AC adapter plugged into the cig lighter. Lighter gets F'n hot though. Better yet, use a Motorcycle battery laid on the passenger floor for the adapter power source. Go and Fill the meter bag over and over and drive the best Freakin' country in the world. Gidddyup!!! Lots of America to see....Ozium, Fabreeze and Camel Straights front seat in case the blue lights come on you. If you can bring your dog and be immortal. FYI: Advise not to drive Interstate 10 crossing into Arizona or in West Texas.
    Stop by when in Phoenix and make the garage smell like a skunk....LMAO!! Durban Poison and pinball always available in Studio G.

#489 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think I'm going to try the arizer thanks. I have to wait but I'll get one soon.

Yeah, the SOLO looks sweet. Great price too.
    Looks as though they have a good upper range for temperature bake, and a 3-speed fan adjustment on the big unit to get a deeper, longer roast... NICE! Not sure about the ceramic heating element over the aluminum block element in the Volcano. Gonna have to get one... Thx Aurich more stuff.....

#497 7 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Naturally. Who ever heard of an unhappy smoker?

Well, when there is no more and the back of the couch has already been cut open to search for a "lost" baggy that is no longer there....not so happy.

#502 7 years ago

Durban Poison (Dp). Gotta love Leafly!!

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/durban-poison

#508 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Durban poison! Yessir! I've been loving the sativa's lately..

Sativa all day long....
    Early morning through early afternoon Sativa: Vortex Get stuff done Yeehah!! Substitute 3rd Dimension Get more stuff done!!
    Early Afternoon through mid evening Sativa: Durban Poison --YUM, BIG Chill for family members all is good. "Feelin' Good is Good Enough" Kris K./Janis J.
    Mid Evening to bedtime (midnight+) Sativa: Blue Dream, MediBud (awesome) More Durban, and then some more, more, more....zzzzzzzzzzzz ....Good night Irene.

Sleep and repeat.....

#511 7 years ago

Anyone in the club go through an ounce or more a week? Essentially an eighth or more a day? With prices going down, it becomes more affordable.

Curious how the folks employers' handle the drug testing in legal states? Any of you guys work for the feds? Cant see how that would work if you work for the feds, real curious. In AZ we are med card only with a max of 2.5 ozs every 14 days. Cant work for the feds here...I don't think anyways.

#524 7 years ago

I think Trump indicated he was okay with medical MJ. But outside of that I am not sure. He said he never drank, never smoked and never did drugs, mostly from his Brother Fred who drank himself to death. He will likely downgrade MJs drug rating class (way overdue) so its not in the same class as heroin, meth, coke, etc. Time will tell, but I will be hoarding Durban Poison like I am pinball machines... I don't ever want to never have enough of either. Party on Garth!!

#531 7 years ago

Medical MJ appears to be acceptable based on the story from the USA today. No worries, relax more Dp.

#534 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

The Colorado Supreme Court ruled that a employer can fire an employee even if they have a prescription.
    The case involved a quadriplegic who worked for Dish Network. The poor guy smoked at home to control his seizures. He failed a random drug test, so Dish fired him under their zero-tolerance program!

That sucks for anyone who needs it for medicine. I am not sure, but I think Arizona employers could NOT fire you for a drug test, only if you came in to work stoned or were smoking on the job. Where is the F'n compassion in these lawmakers?

#540 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

In today's press gathering, Spicer had the audacity to claim that MJ is a gateway to opioid abuse. Are you kidding me??!! It was such a ridiculous (unsupported) statement. Big Pharma has the US government in their back pocket.

Spicer doesn't see it the way I have experienced pain relief without opiates since 1976 when my knee got bent sideways to the mat in a martial arts competition. MJ relieves pain with proper strain and dosage and it has since 1976 for me, as long as I keep my weight below 185. Opiates are shown to lead to misery, and not necessarily a happy high existence. I have friends, as you likely have friends, where opiates ruined their productive lives...sad.

Left Knee, Right Knee, WeeNee (resized).jpgLeft Knee, Right Knee, WeeNee (resized).jpg

#541 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

It's not like we didn't see this coming when Sessions was appointed. Sorry to talk politics, but there's no avoiding the fact that the current administration, whatever your view on them, is publicly coming out as anti-cannabis now.

Anti-Recreational cannabis, not medical MJ .... be honest, otherwise its a fake news stint. nudge, nudge. Here is his quote from USA today:

"Speaking to reporters, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said the Trump administration would not use federal laws against medical marijuana users, in part because Congress has already banned it from doing so"

All good, The new Administration is a law and Order group. I don't think they want the cartels to be in America growing the stuff and selling it to my kids, or your kids. We no longer hike certain areas in Arizona because of the cartel growing presence. Too bad for the following generations, if that doesn't change.

All good, Dp abounds, Happy Friday!!

#544 7 years ago

When I was incinerating back in the days, and well before vaporizing I would wake up in the morning with a big flem ball in my throat upon getting out of bed. Sinus issues. As time evolved, I appreciated the color and texture of most things including wet and dried flem balls. Glad I kept the "art" to use as a comparison today after 15 years of vaporizing without incineration. No flem in the morning for the last 15, but always a flem ball after every intake, regardless of method. Spittoons are my friend.

A little (very little) art for a happy Friday afternoon.

#555 7 years ago

Any of you folks with kids, or others who you don't want to smell your exhale or buds sitting out in your roomspace? I suggest the use of one of these:

http://austinair.com/about-austin/

I have a healthmate JR Plus in my space for the last 4 years, and it is a Superior product for the service intended. Keeps my room smelling fresh!! Keep in mind I'm not burning a doobie, but have a volcano and captured the fresh vapor in a bag so minimal fugitive emissions, just a big ol' exhale... Lots of 'em. Made in the USA. Buy with confidence!!
    At the same time in odor control maintenance, I still need Fabreeze and gum before a family entrance to mitigate any guilt/suspicion/interst. Boy 14 Girl 12 its that time in life. I am a med MJ guy only, no rec MJ for my kids as long as I can deter it. Truth is you don't need rec MJ if you have Med MJ...
    All good, No Bad Days...

#558 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

New toy yesterday, first vape. Pretty excited about it.

I had a PAX and I never could get it to bake at the correct heat for my preference.

A friend has left the Volcano awhile back and now swears by the Sublimator. My preference is still the volcano for a number of reasons, but the sublimator will collect residuals for dabs, etc that the Volcano does not.
    http://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-xlr-2.0-adapt-a-dabmaster-kit.html

Enjoy!!!

#627 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Now that everything is illegal again, you don't want to be on any lists of any kind.

What laws have changed that "everything is illegal again"? Or are you making up Fake News? Be honest please. Thank you. The world is not ending and the sky is not falling. No Bad Days, All Good. Dp and chill.

#629 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

This was all over the news last week, you've got to keep current.
    Trump got rid of Obama's order that the feds not engage in enforcement in States that allow recreational Marijuana.
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/02/27/how-trumps-doj-can-start-enforcing-federal-marijuana-law/
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/white-house-marijuana-donald-trump-pot/index.html
    Faux News too:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/federal-crackdown-on-legal-weed-coming.html

I don't see any law that has changed, yet. But I miss stuff all the time. Things may change, but lets hope its with Congress to change it from a drug Class with opiates to a class more aligned with medicine. I believe Old Spicer indicated in the USA Today that Pres Trump cant change congress law of allowing MJ for medicinal purposes, so only recreational MJ looks like it, could be, possible, but not yet have the rec law changed. I could be wrong, but I have a med card, so personally no worries, no bad days.

#631 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That reads very selfish.
    Pot should be legal for everybody; teens, adults, the sick and the healthy.
    But you can only keep the prisons filled when you start enforcing the federal laws again in the legal states....

We agree to disagree. No Bad Days. All good.

#637 7 years ago

This could be some of the original Cannabis Club Founding Fathers taken as a group selfie from back in the 1600's...

IMG_8522 (resized).JPGIMG_8522 (resized).JPG

IMG_8521 (resized).JPGIMG_8521 (resized).JPG

IMG_8523 (resized).JPGIMG_8523 (resized).JPG

IMG_8524 (resized).JPGIMG_8524 (resized).JPG

IMG_8526 (resized).JPGIMG_8526 (resized).JPG

IMG_8525 (resized).JPGIMG_8525 (resized).JPG

#641 7 years ago

March 22, 1975 was another good day, as I was a sophomore at Benet Academy, Lisle IL in art class as my only option other than typing. The fact I graduated is amazing!! So much so I go by BenetBoy78..LOL! Way too many stories, but pics tell a story...

Naperville IL had a record shop known as Blue Skies Records and Tapes where there had a head shop with "cool" stuff including a Ceramic Owl Ice Bong. I didn't have any money back in the early '70's (I made $5.00 to caddy 18 holes every Saturday) in those days and bought vinyl, and also, the bong was too bulky and heavy to hide under our coats to steal, so I made one. After it came out of the Kiln, Sister Paul asked me what the carb hole was for, and I told her it was a method I was investigating on how to aerate the False Aralia plant roots better as it grew in the " ceramic owl pot". Her response. "Ohhhh.... that's nice." Still laughing..... I can only hope Sister Paul is laughing too!!

IMG_8581 (resized).JPGIMG_8581 (resized).JPG

IMG_8584 (resized).JPGIMG_8584 (resized).JPG

IMG_8579 (resized).JPGIMG_8579 (resized).JPG

IMG_8580 (resized).JPGIMG_8580 (resized).JPG

IMG_8577 (resized).JPGIMG_8577 (resized).JPG

IMG_8576 (resized).JPGIMG_8576 (resized).JPG

IMG_8575 (resized).JPGIMG_8575 (resized).JPG

IMG_8574 (resized).JPGIMG_8574 (resized).JPG

IMG_8573 (resized).JPGIMG_8573 (resized).JPG

IMG_8586 (resized).JPGIMG_8586 (resized).JPG

#660 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I can shamelessly quote every word of that movie!

One of my favorite weed comments in a movie came from my favorite movies, CaddyShack from the Smails kid talking about the weed he was smoking "...its good stuff, I got it from a Negro" Classic!! Right in line with sooo many personal stories from back in the days of Chicago. Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

#668 7 years ago

DEBAUCHERY!!!!!!!! TOTAL AND MASS DEBAUCHERY....lmao

Cannabis1 (resized).jpgCannabis1 (resized).jpg

#669 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Did anyone else hang dingo balls in their first ride? I did

If I recall correctly, my dingle balls were slapping the back side of her ass on my first ride. Still have them too, just with a longer reach during the slapping motion these days....

1 week later
    #693 7 years ago

1. Tried the Blue Dream-2, AKA Platinum Blue Dream and I rate it not to ever buy again. BIG disappointment. I love Blue Dream as others do too, but don't be fooled Platinum Blue Dream is not nearly as good, IMHO.
    2. Tried Snowcap and The Void....I wouldn't buy either again. Just wasn't great and made me sleepy.

3. Love Verde Electric (grown in Verde Valley AZ) great taste as a Dp hybrid and pain relief
    4. Love MediBud great taste and pain relief
    5. Still love Vortex to get things done and Durban Poison (Dp) to trim down the internal anxious peaks...

#695 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Since I've been buying from a compassion club I keep going back to medibud. I think ours tops out at 22% and I enjoy it. Great daytime smoke I find. Not to heady but enough of a kick to get by. I have same experience with bd crosses. I love blue dream, by itself. Whenever I've tried crosses it just doesn't hold up to the original. Kinda like og kush.

I was just thinking a Cannabis Club Retreat at the AthaB/Athabasca Hotel in Jasper, Alberta might be a great idea if MediBud is in the neighborhood. LOL. The Canadian Rockies are the most beautiful place I have ever been. Combine the drive from Banff to Mount Robson with Medibud and your best buddies from High School and you could have a whole shitload of stories to tell. Heaven on Earth with plenty of Deet.

#697 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You married the right kind Benetboy
    If I could retire in one place besides san deigo it would be Jasper, AB. I'd fish and golf everyday.
    The most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. Valley of 5 lakes. 5 crystal clear blue lakes full of fish over a 5 to 10km trail.
    Kananaskis and Harrison hot springs a close second and third. Northern BC is killer too. Still haven't been to the maritines but heard they're pretty badass.
    Yegpin is early May if you'd like to come hang out with some hosers.

We made an attempt on MT. Robson in July of 1989. The "Valley of a Thousand Waterfalls" trail from the parking lot to Berg lake is my lifetime favorite hiking trail. Nothing comes close! The Tonquin Valley is another beautiful multi-day hike to beat your knees up, as it drops your jaw in awe!! Pure natural beauty with water a blue color you will likely never forget. Words cant describe the Tonquin Valley backcountry!!! True for all parts between Jasper and Banff and all parts west to Vancouver Island. Truly Gods Country, better than the Swiss Alps...and its in Canada!!

#698 7 years ago

Any you all tried B.C. Cookies? My dispensary, Encanto Green Cross, is offering but it doesn't have a description and its not on leafly. BC bud was 'the kind' back in the early days....

#700 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Vegas is the only place for this party. I can drive there as soon as I get better. I just missed march madness kick off this year. March madness kick off in Vegas is almost the only place to be in the world at that time. I don't even like basketball much.
    But I can drive there from Cali. No flights or hassles needed for me.

Vegas would work. At the same time ZAPCON is coming up in Mesa/Phx Arizona late April, and its possible a Club Meeting could be held in Studio G at my humble abode. Not much people space inside, but it has 50 playable pins from 1955-2016. It is also equipped with three Volcanos for pain relief purposes.... Any you all in town and want to stop by LMK.

#706 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I have a Mighty (vapourizwr) coming with my order (got the Dr to write me a script for it).
    Looking for some input on temp settings for flowers,
    outdoor (it needs some extra grinding to get half as good looking as flowers)
    Thinking of starting at 420........

Crank it up as high as it will go is what I have had to do......

#712 7 years ago

Latest news is Canada will be recreationally legal by April 2018. Jasper/Banff here I come.....

http://time.com/4714169/canada-marijuana-pot-weed-legalization-2018-justin-trudeau/

1 week later
    #725 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Be sure to save your AVB for easy edibles. I made a cosmic yogurt with AVB the other night that did me in for hours.

Does it taste similar to burnt popcorn? It is odd that AVB smells that way to me. Not sure I could eat it as is though. I have a near full drawer of it that I typically dispose of in the garden. Incinerated it years ago when I ran-out, and although it did create pain comfort some, it tasted nasty as I recall. Of course, vaporizing provides the best MJ taste IMO. No burnt carbon (CH4O). Sweet!!

#726 7 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=BenetBoy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.