Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,398 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Whistles
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1079 6 years ago

I almost remember reading the whole thread but...any Canuks ever ordered from http://www.terra-cannabis.com/ ?

11 months later
    #1555 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Im currently in Montreal for work covering cannabis legalization here. Everyone I spoke with was in good spirits.
    Any bets on when they run out of pot?

Soon! But B.C. is still full thank God!

1 month later
    #1704 5 years ago

Amazing! Love the color!
    Congrats!

9 months later
    #2073 4 years ago

Hi guys! Tired of buying from black market or from a dispensary at the other end of the country and stongly considering growing my own.
    I have a couples of questions for the experts

Anybody bought the grow tents kit on Amazon.ca ? Good enough stuff for a beginner indoor grower wannabe? How big you a tent youneed for 4 plants? Are dwarfs a good idea for beginners? Strong smell in the house?
    Been searching the net a lot but thought i would ask my pinball friends.
    Any advices for beginners is welcome!
    Thanks!

1 year later
    #2586 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:Could someone point me towards the best web site for info on growing autoflowers.
    I have seen the seed company's sites and done some searches but I am looking for one good site that has it all.
    thanks,

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/ also https://www.growweedeasy.com/

Lots of infos on both of those sites and AFN forum is VERY friendly to Newbies.
    I will respectfully disagree with dirk and have found autoflowers very easy to grow with plenty good results and amazing weed quality and by quality i mean everything from the buzz itself to ,more importantly for me, taste,aromas,terpenes and yield.
    Grows are short from 65 to 100 days and i chose coco coir with GH trio to begin.First grow was,first plant 35 grs (broke the main stem) and since it was a fast growing plant ,72 days,yield was small.Second and third plant from the same crop were different strains and took 90 and 98 days to finish and gave me 92 and an interresting quarter pounder for the last one.
    But on my second crop,last plant gave me dry 340 grs,more then 12 ounces...in 108 days!!! Genetics are everything so buying your seeds(auto feminized) from a reputable place is important IMO.RQS link posted above is great place so is Mephisto genetics and others...
    Got everything i needed from Jeff (the guys needs the money) and dirt cheap.LEDs are the way to grow now with more then excellent results.Growing your own weed is ridiculously easy, fun and addictive.I made some super tasting hash with larf and trim easily with bubble bags.Also built my own rosin press with dual temp control...
    Only problem is now,i got too much weed!!!
    Go for it!!!

#2588 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I was considering autos and 4 main plants.
    Only 4 would be flowering at one time...
    They do tipically have a snaller yield.
    Don't bet the years growth.

I do 2 plants in each of my 2 2x4 tents.Last grow was 4 plants for about 550 grams.All Mephisto Genetics,Super Orange Haze,24 carats,Double grape x White Crack and 3BearsOG.
    All in less then 95 days...about 1 1\4 lbs.

3 months later
    #2743 3 years ago

Wow!Almost look like powdery mildew!
    Would like some seeds too!

10 months later
    #2970 2 years ago

Nice trichs colors! Is it an auto or photo?

#2973 2 years ago

61 days from...flowering ? Can't be from out of soil ? That would be really fast! I had a 77 days once.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=Andre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.