Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 69.
    #3151 11 months ago

A chunk of gold dust broke off my grinder...

DSCF2330[1] (resized).jpgDSCF2330[1] (resized).jpg

#3152 11 months ago

Cross post, but i posted this pic for someone who asked.

Many, many pixie dusts.

grinder1 (resized).jpggrinder1 (resized).jpg

#3153 11 months ago

Keep an eye out.
    I want to know who may be using Towelie from South Park as a spokes-toon
    I am already smoking Spinach brand tropical diesel, but no music when I toke and become 'empowered'.

#3154 11 months ago

Anyone have a decent recipie for making infused Honey? some of us can't do the smoke anymore. Also, how to measure the potency?

#3155 11 months ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Anyone have a decent recipie for making infused Honey? some of us can't do the smoke anymore. Also, how to measure the potency?

I'm a brownie a day man. I weigh the brownies by the gram each day, although they are all cut to the same size on a grid board, they are different thicknesses and weights. They go from 25-30gms, i'm at 40gms a day and have been for a long time.

Why honey in particular? Seems difficult to dose.

brownies4 (resized).jpgbrownies4 (resized).jpg

#3156 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'm a brownie a day man. I weigh the brownies by the gram each day, although they are all cut to the same size on a grid board, they are different thicknesses and weights. They go from 25-30gms, i'm at 40gms a day and have been for a long time.
    Why honey in particular? Seems difficult to dose.
    [quoted image]

Honey is easy to travel with....fill up a silicone travel shampoo tube, and no one is the wiser.

#3157 11 months ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Honey is easy to travel with....fill up a silicone travel shampoo tube, and no one is the wiser.

Ok, there's one plus and one minus, assuming you are talking about air travel.

For me, i dose every day and travel very infrequently.

So that tiny convenience would be outweighed (so to speak) by the difficulty in measuring my dose for me. Others may travel more than they are at home.

Good luck with it, i'm sure someone here will know, but google will show you if you prefer to get a concensus.

https://www.google.com/search?q=canahoney&rlz=1C1GCEB_enAU950AU950&oq=canahoney&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10i512l5.2735j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Me, definite cookie monster. 2 gross of brownies for friends and family, plus mine in the container.

brownies9 (resized).jpgbrownies9 (resized).jpg

#3158 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Ok, there's one plus and one minus, assuming you are talking about air travel.
    For me, i dose every day and travel very infrequently.
    So that tiny convenience would be outweighed (so to speak) by the difficulty in measuring my dose for me. Others may travel more than they are at home.
    Good luck with it, i'm sure someone here will know, but google will show you if you prefer to get a concensus.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=canahoney&rlz=1C1GCEB_enAU950AU950&oq=canahoney&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10i512l5.2735j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    Me, definite cookie monster. 2 gross of brownies for friends and family, plus mine in the container.
    [quoted image]

Yeah I travel a bit...out of the US 3-4 times a year so honey is worthwhile. My source moved and took her secret with her. she had it down to 1tsp=10Mg or so. pretty reliable.

#3159 11 months ago

Cool, i tend to trust leafly on these things, but as with any recipe, have a look at half a dozen, cross out what doesn't make sense or seems to bring nothing extra then settle on one. they all should be fairly simple.

https://www.leafly.com/news/canada/recipe-cannabis-infused-honey

The 2 essential steps that i would suggest is;

Always start with good bud. Leaf, shake, trim etc will give you a 1-2 hour high with a big slide down to a slump. Bud will give you 6 or 8 hours of high with a gentle slide (usually in your sleep)

Always decarboxylate the bud before infusion, or it's just a waste. I use 110C measured with a bbq thermometer in the oven for 20 mins of ground bud.

Sorry if i'm teaching my grandma to suck eggs and you already know this stuff.

#3160 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Cool, i tend to trust leafly on these things, but as with any recipe, have a look at half a dozen, cross out what doesn't make sense or seems to bring nothing extra then settle on one. they all should be fairly simple.
    https://www.leafly.com/news/canada/recipe-cannabis-infused-honey
    The 2 essential steps that i would suggest is;
    Always start with good bud. Leaf, shake, trim etc will give you a 1-2 hour high with a big slide down to a slump. Bud will give you 6 or 8 hours of high with a gentle slide (usually in your sleep)
    Always decarboxylate the bud before infusion, or it's just a waste. I use 110C measured with a bbq thermometer in the oven for 20 mins of ground bud.
    Sorry if i'm teaching my grandma to suck eggs and you already know this stuff.

LOL! I'm ready to try a batch. Decarb is stnadard for sure. Next is fill the crock pot with honey (5lb bottle for 19 bucks at Costco), wrap decarbed buds in cheesecloth, set on warm, come back in the morning. should work fine. I just have no idea how to measure dosing...but that'll be the fun part. Prob start with about 1oz bud and see how that works. good news is we can grow here in Va now! 4 plants is WAY more than we can practically use.

#3161 11 months ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

LOL! I'm ready to try a batch. Decarb is stnadard for sure. Next is fill the crock pot with honey (5lb bottle for 19 bucks at Costco), wrap decarbed buds in cheesecloth, set on warm, come back in the morning. should work fine. I just have no idea how to measure dosing...but that'll be the fun part. Prob start with about 1oz bud and see how that works. good news is we can grow here in Va now! 4 plants is WAY more than we can practically use.

I use butter and put two ounces (56gm) in 1.9kg ghee.

That gives me 1.7kg yield.

300gm of ghee makes 56 serves of brownies.

So 56 gms pot / 5.6 batches of brownies per batch of budder = 10gms bud to 300gm budder or 56 serves - 30gm pot =1 batch brownies.

5.3gm gm budder per 1 brownie serve. 0.18gm pot per serve.

Pretty fucking economical.

Regular serve = 25gm brownie. I run on 40gm brownie (.25gm pot if my maths is correct) a day, lunchtime till 8 or 10pm stoned. I am on the high end of reports from friends and family of how much they consume.

Your calc (assuming same extraction and quality is;

2268gm honey / 28 gm bud

Same maths as above, i'd go on aiming for .2gm pot per serve.

Looks like you'd have to increase pot to a bit over 2 oz or decrease honey to 900 gm or 1.2lb.

1 tsp honey = 7gms, so use that to work out the pot content.

#3162 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I use butter and put two ounces (56gm) in 1.9kg ghee.
    That gives me 1.7kg yield.
    300gm of ghee makes 56 serves of brownies.
    So 56 gms pot / 5.6 batches of brownies per batch of budder = 10gms bud to 300gm budder or 56 serves - 1 batch brownies.
    0.17 gm pot per 1 brownie serve.
    Pretty fucking economical.
    Regular serve = 25gm brownie. I run on 40gm brownie (.25gm pot if my maths is correct) a day, lunchtime till 8 or 10pm stoned. I am on the high end of reports from friends and family of how much they consume.
    Your calc (assuming same extraction and quality is;
    2268gm honey / 28 gm bud
    Same maths as above, i'd go on aiming for .2gm pot per serve.
    Looks like you'd have to increase pot to a bit over 2 oz or decrease honey to 900 gm or 1.2lb.

good math. I think you're right. I may just go to 4oz.

#3163 11 months ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

good math. I think you're right. I may just go to 4oz.

I like costing things out per serve. Do it for my meals all the time.

I always used to laught at the tv chef contestants that couldn't cost meals applying for Head Chef jobs.

How can you run a business if you don't know what your costs are?

Standard overhead cost (rent power wages x prep time) added to material costs per serve = base cost. Add profit, you have minimum pricing.

Plus i'm a measurer.

It's my Rainman self.

edit; Anyone is welcome to chime in if i've confused myself with the math. I left school at 14 and numbers and fractions sometimes confuse me.

#3164 11 months ago

I'm trusting your math but wonder if other daily variables changes the effects of the same sized portions, or do you generally feel the same buzz each day?! 8 hours of high-quality edibles might just be too much for me!

Quoted from punkin:

edit; Anyone is welcome to chime in if i've confused myself with the math. I left school at 14 and numbers and fractions sometimes confuse me.

#3165 11 months ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm trusting your math but wonder if other daily variables changes the effects of the same sized portions, or do you generally feel the same buzz each day?! 8 hours of high-quality edibles might just be too much for me!

Yeah, it all depends on mood, and alcohol intake of course. But a single serve is fine to cope. i can have a single and go to the club and get on it with my mates, but if i had my 40gm 1.5 serve i'd be refused service.

And of course, it needs to be kept in mind that if you want to play first grade you need to train.

#3166 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

A chunk of gold dust broke off my grinder...
    [quoted image]

Punkin what does the flower look like and what is its name?
    I haven’t seen anything like that since jr high school almost 40 years ago.
    Acapulco Gold.

#3167 11 months ago

I buy a pound a year from a local farmer, this year was 50-50 GooeyAF and Critical Kush.
    I also get the odd lb off a mate further in land, but that's his own strain that he's been working on for 20 years. I'll also buy an ounce of something now and then if my mates have something nice. When i do have the rare joint nowadays on top of my brownie, i like to have a mixture in my bowl. Bit of oil, bit of hyg, bit of bush sorta thing.

The dust is just 4 years in that grinder, i read in the bible a fair few things that made sense to me (and a stack that clearly didn't), and one thing was the rule against gleaning.

Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the Lord your God.

So when my mates see it and want to buy the golden dust i refuse and give the gleaning law as a reason.

#3168 11 months ago

Getting ready for G p s f.

IMG_1215 (resized).jpegIMG_1215 (resized).jpeg
    #3169 11 months ago

The mini badger was a free gift!

#3170 11 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Getting ready for G s p f.
    [quoted image]

dupe.

#3171 11 months ago

MN is about to legalize finally. The house and the senate both approve the bill as of early this morning.
    All that’s left is for our governor to sign it which is said he will do.
    22 more months and we can buy legal weed here.

#3172 11 months ago
    Quoted from RVH:

MN is about to legalize finally. The house and the senate both approve the bill as of early this morning.
    All that’s left is for our governor to sign it which is said he will do.
    22 more months and we can buy legal weed here.

We’ll be able to grow starting Aug 1! Can’t wait to try a grow outdoors.

#3173 11 months ago

State by state rules for legalization vary wildly. Delaware did medical in 2011, decriminalization in 2015 and now recreational in 2023 (with retail dispensaries probably still 18months away) but you still wont be able to legally grow/possess your own plants. Weird

Massachusetts daily edible sales are limited to 500mg with a scan of your DL but when I went to a dispensary in NJ I was able to purchase 10X that amount with only a visual verification of age. We are starting to see retail *sales* all the time now so hopefully as more states get into the game the prices get more in line with the street.

#3174 11 months ago
    Quoted from Ribs:

We’ll be able to grow starting Aug 1! Can’t wait to try a grow outdoors.

First timer here trying it out.

Although all this wildfire smoke isn't really helping. Got a light dusting of ash this morning.

20230518_164814.jpg20230518_164814.jpg
    #3175 11 months ago

I wanted all the same as close to Deseil as my farmer has.
    Dina Chem again this year.
    With my mom moving I have plenty of plant food now.

Terpinator

I cannot endorse this product enough.
    Super boost terpine production, all natural no need to wash out, run until done.

Rhizoflora-Terpinator-1-L_800x (resized).jpgRhizoflora-Terpinator-1-L_800x (resized).jpg
    #3176 11 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Terpinator
    Super boost terpine production, all natural no need to wash out, run until done.[quoted image]

When do you introduce that to the grow? I like the idea of not having to abstain from it at the end to wash out the nutrients.

I have golfgreen plant fertilizer that helps accelerate the flowering process. Just introduced it last week. Will need to wash it out when the time comes.

#3177 11 months ago

I use it once I am out of veg.
    It's liquid, so I just add it to the water.
    Be ready for the increased smell.

1 week later
    #3178 11 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Terpinator
    Super boost terpine production, all natural no need to wash out, run until done.[quoted image]

Lol that stuff is junk straight up don’t use that stuff unless you want your herb tasting like crap

#3179 11 months ago

“The sun machine is coming down, and we’re gonna have a party”

#3180 11 months ago

We’re going to have a good time.

#3181 11 months ago

last night I dreamt my whole crop failed except one plant called "Coconut Lime" that no one liked. :-/ Must be feeling some anxiety as the growing season starts. 51 plants in my garden this year and I like this picture of a couple friends sexing out the seed plants because it makes us look like we know what we are doing...

garden (resized).jpggarden (resized).jpg
    #3182 11 months ago

Got an extra half pound of AFGooey (my fave) yesti as i seem to be making a lot of brownies this year.

Farmer gave me a couple ounces of Blue Dream. I had a smoke and it's really nice, great taste and hits my imagination like a hammer.

#3183 11 months ago

Had some exercise canoeing
    Looked like a gnarly backwoods when I started.

20230529_080436 (resized).jpg20230529_080436 (resized).jpg
    #3184 11 months ago

Patience is a virtue.

#3185 11 months ago

I have some tree and shrub fertilizer stakes I am trying this year.
    I will have to pull them later.
    Hopefully I will get the shrubs I am looking for.

#3186 10 months ago

Our governor just signed the recreational marijuana bill.
    Weed is to be legal as of August 1 here in MN!

#3187 10 months ago

Very nice!

#3188 10 months ago

Further adventures of the mull-o-matic.

There was a severe cave in yesterday as a whole section of the roof dropped into the bowl.

On the upside, my mix is incredibly rich this week.

grinder3 (resized).jpggrinder3 (resized).jpg

grinder4 (resized).jpggrinder4 (resized).jpg

#3189 10 months ago

Any other dry herb vape users? Had to get my 2nd Da Vinci after nearly 4y of owning it. The last time I dropped it was the last straw haha. Strongly recommend dry herb rather than chemical vapes. You can even cook with the weed once it's done.

#3190 10 months ago
    Quoted from Nintegageo:

Any other dry herb vape users?

Yep. I use an eNano log vape (from EpicVape.com), but I also like to use a bubbler with it.

Nano_UFO (resized).jpgNano_UFO (resized).jpg
    #3191 10 months ago

damn. nice rig. bet that hits very smooth

#3192 10 months ago

I got a volcano medic.
    It has a pharmacy code and my wifes benefit plan covered it.

#3193 10 months ago

I'm going to try my hand at Golden Dragon alcohol tincture with that big lump of kief from the pic above. It weighs 15 grams and i was planning on doing one gram per ounce of keif and using the qwet process in the link below.

I'd love some advice from those experienced in this method with keif to give the instructions a once over, check my planned ratio and then advise on dosage strengths if anyone can help.

https://emilykylenutrition.com/qwet-tincture/

#3194 10 months ago

I guess you guys don't make anything with all thoses stores.

I'll figure it out as i go along.

Ended up banging the grinder on the counter for a total of 22 grams and carbolising yesti.

I put 250ml of 96% in the freezer with it and will give it two 250ml washes and combine them after trying separately today.

I'll see how it goes washing this morning. I'll get it going on the wing.

#3195 10 months ago

First time grower....just hoping I get a harvest.20230607_075332~2.jpg20230607_075332~2.jpg

#3196 10 months ago

you will! looks good.

#3197 10 months ago

It worked well.

First wash had me grinning for 6 hours. Reminded me of the Lebanese blond giggling hash that was getting around when i was in my teens.

2nd wash is still good, not near as strong.

Gunna try a long soak green dragon with an ounce of blue dream, see how it works out economically.

Seems like it would make nice xmas gifts, so i've ordered a bunch of 30ml dropper bottles.

2 weeks later
    #3198 10 months ago
    D35E9EE8-9191-4FF1-9C15-AAEDF5BB70DB (resized).pngD35E9EE8-9191-4FF1-9C15-AAEDF5BB70DB (resized).png
    #3199 9 months ago
    Screenshot_20190930-200211_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190930-200211_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #3200 9 months ago

Happy Canada Day from the girls.

20230701_124412 (resized).jpg20230701_124412 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.