2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,185 posts
  • 223 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by BMHouze
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 661 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191020_130421-1 (resized).jpg
    54B9BDC9-E74F-46C1-B84D-BAC8065CA1CF.png
    20191011_091839 (resized).jpg
    1571322268158-1936568486 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6472 (resized).JPG
    1571145735507-1549419658 (resized).jpg
    20191007_171813 (resized).jpg
    20191008_092556 (resized).jpg
    1570547313510-1538784294 (resized).jpg
    20191006_175930 (resized).jpg
    20191006_140049 (resized).jpg
    20191006_093211 (resized).jpg
    F6665586-7F2F-42A8-A362-453D686628DA (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190808_221000_090 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190923_152546_058 (resized).jpg

There are 2185 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 44.
    #251 2 years ago

Time for a cartoon break.

#252 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles? What are the laws about that?
    Will TSA's confiscate, or does it matter if the destination state is legal?

As far as I know if your departure and arrival locations are all weed legal for YOU then tsa won't bother you. If you leave Colorado and fly into Nonlegal state you can be charged with possession if tsa finds it. Dog can smell edibles. Some dogs better than others.

#253 2 years ago

I've been really enjoying the Pax 2. I don't care for the vaporizers that take oil, but this one takes the ground herbal goodness. Super discrete and works great. If not using this, I usually just roll a nice J.

What's your preferred smoking method?

#254 2 years ago

I really want to get one of those Pax vapes someday!

Quoted from pinlink:

B-rips, all day every day

#255 2 years ago

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to the mods for allowing this thread to happen!

Really enjoying it.

#256 2 years ago

Did you ever figure out who sold you that pinball machine?

#257 2 years ago

Any and every method! Depends on the time of day!

What time is it anyway?

#258 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I've been really enjoying the Pax 2. I don't care for the vaporizers that take oil, but this one takes the ground herbal goodness. Super discrete and works great.

Pax 3 is out now and I've heard it's better than ever. I'm gonna get one next time I head to the shop. Not cheap though.

#259 2 years ago

I was on the phone with an old friend and a rather knowledgable enthusiast last night and he warned me that when using a bong, the bic lighter can cause serious health problems and recommended a hemp wick of sorts.

#260 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I was on the phone with an old friend and a rather knowledgable enthusiast last night and he warned me that when using a bong, the bic lighter can cause serious health problems and recommended a hemp wick of sorts.

Why a bong in particular and not a pipe? The bong fills up with butane or something and you inhale too much of it? What type(s) of health problems can it cause? I've never heard that before.

#261 2 years ago

My friend is a little bit of a conspiracy nut, but it made sense that when you use a lighter you are inhaling benzene gas no matter what you are smoking or smoking out of.

#262 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

My friend is a little bit of a conspiracy nut, but it made sense that when you use a lighter you are inhaling benzene gas no matter what you are smoking or smoking out of.

But that should have been true with cigarettes too I think. When you light a cig you're basically inhaling fumes from the lighter fluid too. I'm sure too much of anything is a bad thing. I'll switch up using edibles, vape, and other methods to minimize the risk.

#263 2 years ago

I may go back to good old fashioned matches myself. Once you get knowledge like this it's hard to ignore it.

#264 2 years ago

Matches aren't any good for you either. That's why we went to lighters. I believe this must be the hemp wick he's talking about. I like the looks of it.

hemp-wick-lighter (resized).jpg

#265 2 years ago

A good friend of mine was helping his parents move from his childhood home a couple years ago. He pulled a drawer completely out of a hall table before picking it up and saw a Baggie that had fallen out/ behind inside. He reacted quickly before anyone noticed and pocketed the bag. Intrigued by what he had found,Later that night he phoned his brother who now lives in Europe to ask if he knew anything. Bro says holy shit that was panama red the best weed I ever smoked. Dad was looking for the car keys and found it in my jacket my senior year of high school in 1979!!! Buddy gave it to a garden minded friend and less than a year later ....success!
    I sampled it and it made me break out in a SWEAT!

#266 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Wake up and grind!

15450999_10207511388172466_1971784296_n (resized).jpg

#267 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles?

Don't advertise it and you'll be fine. These new products make it easy to be incognito.

GREENLY_BREEZ_ORIGINAL_250MG_MINTS_WLA (resized).jpg

#268 2 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Don't advertise it and you'll be fine. These new products make it easy to be incognito.

Hmmm? Breath mints with marijuana leaves on them. Nothing suspicious about that

#269 2 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Door number 1, 2, or 3?
    ยป YouTube video

Open up its Dave .....

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Open up its Dave .....

Dave's not here man

#271 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hmmm? Breath mints with marijuana leaves on them. Nothing suspicious about that

Like I said, as long as you don't advertise, you'll be fine. In other words, don't be a rookie.

#272 2 years ago

This is how we do it in Oregon,Its on like donkey kong!

IMAG0119 (resized).jpg

#273 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What time is it anyway?

It's gotta be 4:20 somewhere

#274 2 years ago

Hey guys my "lady" needs a new wood party bowl, one with the threads coming out the bottom so it screws in. Where can I get one?
    IMGA0859[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0860[1] (resized).JPG

Back in the mid 80's I used to make and sell my hand crafted colored and mirrored plex bongs. This is the only surviving picture of this style, I made a few different styles. You can see the type of wood bowl I'm looking for.
    IMGA0861[1] (resized).JPG

#275 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey guys my "lady" needs a new wood party bowl, one with the threads coming out the bottom so it screws in. Where can I get one?

Maby check the Hideaway over in St. Paul, that place is huge. I believe it's pretty close to you.

#276 2 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Maby check the Hideaway over in St. Paul, that place is huge. I believe it's pretty close to you.

Got an address?

#277 2 years ago

1185 Geneva Ave N
    Saint Paul, MN 55128
    United States

#278 2 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

1185 Geneva Ave N
    Saint Paul, MN 55128
    United States

Thanks, I'll check it out.

#279 2 years ago

Hummmm, I'm gonna have to look into this stuff and see what all the hype is about it

#280 2 years ago

#281 2 years ago

I thought I'd share this today, after all it is 4:20 on a Saturday afternoon.

2 joints by sublime. This is an acoustic version with their new singer.

#282 2 years ago

Here's our football candy dish. It feels like pigskin and plays the old Hank Williams Monday night football theme when you open it.
    20161211_221119 (resized).jpg

And a kind surprise to guests who open it.
    20161211_221038 (resized).jpg

#283 2 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

It was 10 miles away but man what a place, I could have spent a couple of hours in there just looking at all the nice stuff. I did find a smaller metal bowl that worked. Thanks for the heads up.

#284 2 years ago

If you come to PDX, dealers keep the recipes, secrets, and growth formula books under multiple lock and key. Considered "rare and valuable". I was at Powell's City of Books tonight, and it was interesting to watch some commotion.

#285 2 years ago
    Quoted from Brian541:

This is how we do it in Oregon,Its on like donkey kong

Very nice! What kind of grow setup?

I just switched to "CYCO PLATINUM SERIES PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE NUTRIENTS" for the first time. This is my first time flowering with this stuff.

#286 2 years ago

IMG_0101.JPG

#287 2 years ago

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/08/cops-filmed-behaving-badly-say-pot-shops-camera-illegally-recorded-raid/

Did you hear the one about the cops not wanting to use a store's surveillance tape to help solve a crime?

Who could blame these Santa Ana cops? Video shows them smashing surveillance cameras, badmouthing a woman in a wheelchair, and perhaps even munching on marijuana-infused products after they stormed a medical marijuana shop in Southern California, which was being investigated for allegedly operating unlawfully in the city.

Three of the unidentified cops are demanding that a judge block the police department from using the tapes against them as the department investigates the officers' conduct during the May raid. The cops at the center of the investigation say the Sky High Medical Marijuana Dispensary illegally recorded them because the officers believed they had disabled all the store's cameras and therefore had an expectation of privacy "that their conversations were no longer being recorded," according to the cops' Aug. 5 lawsuit. (PDF) The suit says the tapes were also "edited" and cannot be relied upon.

A hearing on the issue is scheduled for Monday in Orange County Superior Court.

The dispensary's attorney, Matthew Pappas, said in a telephone interview with Ars that "there is nothing doctored in those videos. Those videos are what the officers did."

"If officers concerned about the video showing something done being bad by them, they should not have broken the law during the raid," Pappas said.

#288 2 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/08/cops-filmed-behaving-badly-say-pot-shops-camera-illegally-recorded-raid/
    Did you hear the one about the cops not wanting to use a store's surveillance tape to help solve a crime?
    Who could blame these Santa Ana cops? Video shows them smashing surveillance cameras, badmouthing a woman in a wheelchair, and perhaps even munching on marijuana-infused products after they stormed a medical marijuana shop in Southern California, which was being investigated for allegedly operating unlawfully in the city.
    Three of the unidentified cops are demanding that a judge block the police department from using the tapes against them as the department investigates the officers' conduct during the May raid. The cops at the center of the investigation say the Sky High Medical Marijuana Dispensary illegally recorded them because the officers believed they had disabled all the store's cameras and therefore had an expectation of privacy "that their conversations were no longer being recorded," according to the cops' Aug. 5 lawsuit. (PDF) The suit says the tapes were also "edited" and cannot be relied upon.
    A hearing on the issue is scheduled for Monday in Orange County Superior Court.
    The dispensary's attorney, Matthew Pappas, said in a telephone interview with Ars that "there is nothing doctored in those videos. Those videos are what the officers did."
    "If officers concerned about the video showing something done being bad by them, they should not have broken the law during the raid," Pappas said.

The raid happened last year. The city of Santa Ana has since dropped the case against the dispensary. Back in October they agreed to pay $100,000 to the dispensary, and three of the officers are no longer on the force.

#289 2 years ago

Kush

IMG_6820 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6822 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6823 (resized).JPG

#292 2 years ago

When i take the first hit its all flavor/ crystal

#293 2 years ago

Man I cant wait for Missouri to get with it.

We needed 32,227 signatures to make the 2016 ballot but fell 23 short.

I suspect eventually there will be a sizeable demographic of enthusiasts wanting quality manicured fluffy gorgeous aromatic buds... with lower THC!

Not saying 0% THC. Just saying not every one wants to sprinkle "freebase" concentrates on gnarly 25% THC nuggets & lose their shit lol.

Not every drinker wants to chug everclear & black out. Not every smoker wants to puff to the point of paranoia or couch lock.

#294 2 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

When i take the first hit its all flavor/ crystal

Best flavor is always on the first hit. Have you heard of the new "Kimbo Kush" strain? It's pretty hot in Michigan right now (top shelf). Hard to get but WOW.

#295 2 years ago

Anyone on this thread going to vfw in Ann arbour in may? Send me a pm

#296 2 years ago
    Quoted from Brickshot:

Best flavor is always on the first hit. Have you heard of the new "Kimbo Kush" strain? It's pretty hot in Michigan right now (top shelf). Hard to get but WOW.

Yes i have good stuff . I love og kush the best imo

#297 2 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Yes i have good stuff . I love og kush the best imo

That is a good one but its good to change it up as you get use to it after a bit..... i go for a different flavor every week.

#298 2 years ago

Still waiting for the scratch and sniff pictures...

#299 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

i go for a different flavor every week.

Best way to do it . i keep a few flavors on hand in mason jars smoke a different kind every day or two

#300 2 years ago

Yesterday the Canadian legalization task force submitted 80 recommendations to the government. Next spring the government will introduce the proposed new law. Hopefully by next summer or fall the new laws will come into affect.

Some recommendations were...
    30g personal limit while in public.
    4 plants / adult if you grow your own.
    18 years old to purchase.
    Won't be sold in stores with tobacco or alcohol. (Separate head shops)
    No advertising (like tobacco)

I think the government will do a good job of removing money from organized crime and direct it toward social programs.

.....and today's my birthday.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 149.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 9.95
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 29.00
    $ 29.99
    $ 229.99
    $ 209.99
    $ 18.95
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 269.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    There are 2185 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 44.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside