Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 69.
    #202 7 years ago

Pleasant surprises in the mail today

20161128_193650 (resized).jpg20161128_193650 (resized).jpg

#203 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

i find that living in Colorado and smoking high quality strains has eliminated 95% of any paranoia or crazy munchie moments.

#204 7 years ago

My Brian 420 mod

. (resized).jpg. (resized).jpg

#205 7 years ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

My Brian 420 mod

Very nice!

#206 7 years ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

My Brian 420 mod

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

My Brian 420 mod

Very cool Brian mod. What's with naked Peter holding a dong? That's hilarious.

#208 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gort:

I really miss smoking hash. Black,red,blond The blond was more readily available. A small chunk on a pin though a matchbook under a glass.... ahhh thats good stuff right there !» YouTube video

I have not had any of that since 1969. Always good memories. Like your glass trick.

#209 7 years ago

Where I come from, we called it "getting ripped". I did have some friends that got "baked", though. I think I have heard of getting "toasted", but not too sure. And on these pages I learned about getting "blazed"; That's a new one, foe me.

What other descriptive terms are there that equate to getting a "buzz on". ?

And somebody mentions Acapulco Gold and my mind goes back this far down memory lane.
    It kind of helps of you like country music.

Shanty.

Panama Red.

Seeds and Stems

( If "seeds and stems" don't mean anything to you, then you are just a whippersnapper

Don't Bogart that joint.

Good times.

#210 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#211 7 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Where I come from, we called it "getting ripped". I did have some friends that got "baked", though. I think I have heard of getting "toasted", but not too sure. And on these pages I learned about getting "blazed"; That's a new one, foe me.
    What other descriptive terms are there that equate to getting a "buzz on". ?

"Ripped" is usually a term for getting drunk to me.
    High, baked, roasted, toasted, cotton mouthed, slant eyed, glossy eyed, perma grinned, etc.
    My neighbors 7 year old daughter said mom's going outside to get "happy" the other day.

#213 7 years ago

Got this in the mail today from a fellow pinsider, up to him if he wants to say who he is.
    Very appreciated!

20161129_191243 (resized).jpg20161129_191243 (resized).jpg

#214 7 years ago
    Quoted from Djsandoz:

I'm in! got that good good in the dirty mitten

Holy moley, that's.... that's incredible!

#215 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Got this in the mail today from a fellow pinsider, up to him if he wants to say who he is.
    Very appreciated!

You're welcome

#216 7 years ago

Where do I sign up for a delivery like that?!

#217 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Where do I sign up for a delivery like that?!

Come for a 3 day visit to anywhere in Canada.

1 week later
    #218 7 years ago

2016-11-29-20-39-59--325910189 (resized).jpeg2016-11-29-20-39-59--325910189 (resized).jpeg

#219 7 years ago

Dude, I totally forgot we had a cannabis club

#220 7 years ago

doritos-nacho-cheese (resized).pngdoritos-nacho-cheese (resized).png

#221 7 years ago

What cheese is never yours?

NACHO CHEESE!

#222 7 years ago

That's so cheesy ^^^
    Check this massive bud. Weighing a amazing 432 grams! Just about a 1 pound bud

tumblr_llo1ddGIEE1qimmt8o1_500 (resized).jpegtumblr_llo1ddGIEE1qimmt8o1_500 (resized).jpeg

#223 7 years ago

By the way...

Since I am 49, it needs to be said that in my day the arcades (at least in my community), which were full of insanely good pinball machines, were forbidden places for many of my friends because their parents felt that "those kids in the arcade smoke pot" or "those kids go to the arcade to buy pot." Now, to some degree those parents were correct. Just funny to me that the places where I became addicted to pinball were places where people were worried about us becoming addicted to grass. Like it or not, pot and pinball have been intertwined for a long, long time.

At Walker's Pinball in Warren, Michigan, by the way, most of the pot smoking was done in the rear parking lot in the late 70s/early 80s. Not inside the place. I was a good kid then and didn't touch the stuff anyway. Didn't really get into the hippie lettuce until college.

#224 7 years ago

I wonder how many of the long haired, Levi jacket wearing dudes I played pinball with at the local Sevvy in the late eighties were also herb salesmen? I was a good kid then too but I was also so nerdy that nobody ever offered me any.

#225 7 years ago

Everything changes eventually.
    I have had to give the herb up recently due to a new job that comes with regular testing. The upside is the job pays more than I could ever have dreamed and that means more pins.
    No regrets, I sure have had myself shitloads of fun.

#226 7 years ago

Seeds Carefully sealed since 1979.....cant wait to grow some old Gold!
    Closest Picture I could find....buds were all yellow gold, and sweet, like honey!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#227 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Seeds Carefully sealed since 1979.....cant wait to grow some old Gold!
    Closest Picture I could find....buds were all yellow gold, and sweet, like honey!

I would re-live the 1970's with you if you wouldn't mind.......

#228 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

If it happens, Ill announce a Big Party!

If it doesnt, Sure! Come on by! Small Party!

#229 7 years ago

Acapulco Gold??? Remember the song?

No sticks or seeds that you don't need. Acapulco Gold is... Bad ass weed!

Thank you! I'll be here all week! Long live the 70's! My favorite era!

#230 7 years ago

I have some sugar cane kush and blueberry kush at the moment.... the sugar has a very interesting taste but super potent and puts u out lol and blueberry taste amazing and is very calming and chill....

#231 7 years ago

A friend in Van got 10 clones of MedMan's Rockstar/Maple Ridge Kush this week. Found a stock photo of her blooming. Nice colors.

RockStarKush (resized).jpgRockStarKush (resized).jpg

#233 7 years ago

Kush!!!!!!!!!

IMG_6796 (resized).PNGIMG_6796 (resized).PNG

IMG_6795 (resized).PNGIMG_6795 (resized).PNG

#234 7 years ago

Damn...that last pic was sooo yummy lookin, I licked my monitor...

#235 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Pleasant surprises in the mail today

You can get it in the mail in Canada?? I'm pretty sure that's still illegal in the U.S. But here in Michigan medical marijuana is legal and getting your medical card is super easy. I have mine! The dispensaries are everywhere and the products are getting better all the time (especially the edibles). A great time for weed lovers!

P11 (resized).JPGP11 (resized).JPG

#236 7 years ago
    Quoted from Brickshot:

You can get it in the mail in Canada?? I'm pretty sure that's still illegal in the U.S. But here in Michigan medical marijuana is legal and getting your medical card is super easy. I have mine! The dispensaries are everywhere and the products are getting better all the time (especially the edibles). A great time for weed lovers!

Oooh, i want some donkey nuts

We're pretty far behind on dispensaries in Canada. Only Vancouver and Toronto have them that I know of. There is a federal program but it's really restricted. Unless you know a grower, it's unknown street weed otherwise. But our compassion club has 50 to 70 ever changing strains to choose from, which is nice. And as of Aug 2016 medical license owners in Canada are allowed to grow your own plants again.

#237 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Oooh, i want some donkey nuts
    We're pretty far behind on dispensaries in Canada. Only Vancouver and Toronto have them that I know of. There is a federal program but it's really restricted. Unless you know a grower, it's unknown street weed otherwise. But our compassion club has 50 to 70 ever changing strains to choose from, which is nice. And as of Aug 2016 medical license owners in Canada are allowed to grow your own plants again.

Donkey Nuts rock, lol. Not even half a pouch is more than enough.

Best website to use ... weedmaps.com ... it's amazing how many dispensaries there are in Michigan (and elsewhere). They seem to all be excellent at updating their dispensaries "menu" of current product on hand and their pricing. Very useful. We too can grow our own but it's so easy to buy world-class bud nearby I don't have the energy to try and grow on my own.

#238 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Thai sticks anyone?

1350363587-Thai Stick (resized).jpg1350363587-Thai Stick (resized).jpg

#239 7 years ago

I've been really feeling these SPRIG drinks lately! They taste just like a Sprite, hardly any "green" taste at all. However, the post-Sprig burbs smell like Otto's Jacket, so be advised!

sprig (resized).pngsprig (resized).png

#240 7 years ago

Anyone care for some chocolate?

IMG_20161209_115758 (resized).jpgIMG_20161209_115758 (resized).jpg

#241 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Wow, nice. And 200 MG? I like seeing the different edibles out there.

#242 7 years ago

What kind of prices are your chocolates? They seem pricy up here and think I'll make my own.
    200mg bar is $12.00
    150mg bar is $11.50
    Sounds expensive but I'm a noob buying edibles.

Orange-Chocolate-Bar-1-1 (resized).jpgOrange-Chocolate-Bar-1-1 (resized).jpg

2016-08-24-10.59.11-1-1-416x416 (resized).jpg2016-08-24-10.59.11-1-1-416x416 (resized).jpg

#243 7 years ago

$20US for 180/200mg*

*So I'm told

#244 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Thai sticks anyone?

As I recall from my Vietnam Vet friends back then they started at $15 a stick and moved to $20 a stick. A hollowed out Literature book was a great hiding place for the Secret Stash in high school.

So what would a Willie Nelson/Cheech-Chong/MJ themes pinball machine look like and what would be its toys and features?

Would it be cool if you could store your stuff in the machine and then an auto roller that spits out doobies as Safecracker spits out tokens (no pun intended). You try to catch it in mid air in your mouth while playing and a flame would pop out of the lockdown bar area so you could torch and not miss a ball....
    Pinball after full legalization.

#245 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

As I recall from my Vietnam Vet friends back then they started at $15 a stick and moved to $20 a stick. A hollowed out Literature book was a great hiding place for the Secret Stash in high school.
    So what would a Willie Nelson/Cheech-Chong/MJ themes pinball machine look like and what would be its toys and features?
    Would it be cool if you could store your stuff in the machine and then an auto roller that spits out doobies as Safecracker spits out tokens (no pun intended). You try to catch it in mid air in your mouth while playing and a flame would pop out of the lockdown bar area so you could torch and not miss a ball....
    Pinball after full legalization.

Mmmmmmmm Thai Stick!

Something Special when those were Available outside the Peppermint Lounge in NY, circa 1979...
    A Prominent Rastafarian with full dreads, hawking "Thai Stick", like Hot Dogs at a game, outside the doors!

....and in Agreement for a weed pin, Cheech and Chong, or a Mod!

Heres another fun thing we created. Could work on a pin.
    Way back when, there were no inexpensive bubble machines.
    I was helping a friend with his to be award winning Magic Performance, and we needed a compact bubble maker.
    I comes a family friend, and builds what we need, and the intake to blow the bubbles is a nozzle.
    For the bubbles to work in the show, we used Glycerin, so they could be held, or even have smoke blown
    inside!

Well.....wouldnt you know a large pipe head off a water pipe feed, was what I added, and with a flourish
    at a party, out into the air starts pouring pot smoke filled bubbles!!!

We were collecting them, Biting into them in mid air, popping, and enjoying.....ahh the memories...

OK, so ad this to the post above....lets get a pin to spit out Joints, light up a bowl, or shower the user
    with bubbles!

Just Pinball and Cannabis Fun! What else on a Great Friday Night!

#246 7 years ago

Spell S-A-T-I-V-A for hurry ups

Spell I-N-D-I-C-A for couch lock

Spell H-Y-B-R-I-D for mystery

#247 7 years ago

Failure to complete mode......drink your Bong Water!

#248 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles? What are the laws about that?

Will TSA's confiscate, or does it matter if the destination state is legal?

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles? What are the laws about that?
    Will TSA's confiscate, or does it matter if the destination state is legal?

Well, technically the TSA is a federal agency so regardless of whether it's legal in that state or not they're probably "supposed" to confiscate (given that it's still illegal on a federal level.) However, the trend has been continuing that the TSA simply looks the other way. Per the TSA's own website: “TSA security officers do not search for marijuana or other drugs. In the event a substance that appears to be marijuana is observed during security screening, TSA will refer the matter to a law enforcement officer."

If you're traveling with edibles in particular I highly doubt a TSA officer would go out of their way to identify an edible as having marijuana in it. Pretty safe.

#250 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

they started at $15 a stick and moved to $20 a stick.

$10 where I was at. When I first got into the hobby our choices were limited to lids of commercial, Columbian gold, and Thai sticks for that special occasion. Then the green bud started showing up. A buddy that just came back from Hawaii laid some Kona blue on us once and that was really special.

What was the game changer is when some neighbors of mine in the late 70s started providing big fluffy, light green banana buds loaded with red hairs. Real sweet and smelly. We called it "beefer" because that was one of the guy's nick names. That stuff would put us in a coma for hours. It all came to an end with the big Mohave desert bust around 1980 you might remember as that was them.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/5?hl=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.