Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 69.
    #2751 3 years ago

Wow, all that shit in Washington..
    Need a few lefties, while waiting for the shots to start.

#2752 3 years ago
    CA50F0B0-8C41-4464-955D-72D85E81895F (resized).jpegCA50F0B0-8C41-4464-955D-72D85E81895F (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #2753 3 years ago

Butter day;

mmmm1 (resized).jpgmmmm1 (resized).jpg

#2754 3 years ago

Nekmini;

mmmm2 (resized).jpgmmmm2 (resized).jpg

#2755 3 years ago

And yield from an oz+1/2;

bt2 (resized).jpgbt2 (resized).jpg

#2756 3 years ago

If I remember correctly, last time you did a batch i seemed to remember it was much greener in color ?
    Any reason ?

#2757 3 years ago

I have this years clone list.
    Leaning toward the early cataract kush.

#2758 3 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

If I remember correctly, last time you did a batch i seemed to remember it was much greener in color ?
    Any reason ?

Dunno, maybe the light or the strain? Same recipe.
    last time;

butt3 (resized).jpgbutt3 (resized).jpg

This time;

bt2 (resized).jpgbt2 (resized).jpg

I do find that using heads means a few bonuses. It doesn't stink the shed out (cept when carbolizing), it doesn't get as green as trim or kiff and shake, and it doesn't have the plant flavour like eating alfalfa, rather a fine herb flavour in the finished product.

#2759 3 years ago

I’d like some garlic shrimp in that butter... a lot of that butter.

#2760 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Has anyone tried making a tea from their buds? An old lady told me that I should try it but didn't know that was a thing.

Someone told me to make tea with the left over plant matter from making butter. I don’t drink tea though.

#2761 3 years ago
    Quoted from WGPE:

Someone told me to make tea with the left over plant matter from making butter. I don’t drink tea though.

That'd be some gross, oily tea. I wouldn't drink it on a bet.

#2762 3 years ago

Anything on the clone list stand out?

Strain hunter's afgooey and there's 2 kinds of it , g13 labs strawberry eclair, g13 labs Pineapple Express, g13 labs g13 haze , 4 kinds of DNA genetics lemon og kush , 2 kinds of raptors og, 4 kinds of 818 headband , dr green thumb em dog, few kinds of damnesia , green crack , holy grail kush , barneys farm phantom og , hulk berry, th seeds mother of berry , th seeds underdawg og , dinachem, dna generics lemon walker 2 kinds , star cake , wedding cake , sharksbreath , sour blueberry, Sativa dream , Cinderella 99, Cali connection island punch ,blue fire , Durban poison 2 kinds, critical , critical Jack , 3 kinds of triple scoop, chemhead og , 2 kinds of cataract kush one kind is a early plant with huge buds and the other kinds is a late tall one with purple nugs, pink kush , few kinds of black water, el chapo , sweet deep grapefruit

#2763 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Anything on the clone list stand out?
    Strain hunter's afgooey and there's 2 kinds of it , g13 labs strawberry eclair, g13 labs Pineapple Express, g13 labs g13 haze , 4 kinds of DNA genetics lemon og kush , 2 kinds of raptors og, 4 kinds of 818 headband , dr green thumb em dog, few kinds of damnesia , green crack , holy grail kush , barneys farm phantom og , hulk berry, th seeds mother of berry , th seeds underdawg og , dinachem, dna generics lemon walker 2 kinds , star cake , wedding cake , sharksbreath , sour blueberry, Sativa dream , Cinderella 99, Cali connection island punch ,blue fire , Durban poison 2 kinds, critical , critical Jack , 3 kinds of triple scoop, chemhead og , 2 kinds of cataract kush one kind is a early plant with huge buds and the other kinds is a late tall one with purple nugs, pink kush , few kinds of black water, el chapo , sweet deep grapefruit

I prefer sativa mostly and enjoy green crack.

I’ve also had wedding cake and it stood out as enjoyable. Anything with Durban poison in it will be a good bet, and Pineapple Express is always a crowd pleaser.

#2764 3 years ago

I'm opposite..any of the Kush strains sound gooood. I love indicas, so the OG lemon.. or the HolyGrail.. never tried Catarac kush ..but if it helps me from going blind.. I'd dabble!

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I prefer sativa mostly and enjoy green crack.
    I’ve also had wedding cake and it stood out as enjoyable. Anything with Durban poison in it will be a good bet, and Pineapple Express is always a crowd pleaser.

#2765 3 years ago

The catarac has an early variety I am leaning toward.
    I still have pails full of Durban buds.

1 week later
    #2766 3 years ago

OMG Toronto Star reports
    Cannabis shortages being reported in Jamaica.
    'it's a cultural embarrassent'
    Last years hurricane followed by drought and covid 6pm lockdowns.

I know, the street dealers always say there is a shortage....
    At least this time that isn't a lie, like it's skunk or sensi.....

#2767 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

That'd be some gross, oily tea. I wouldn't drink it on a bet.

I remembered incorrectly. It was to use the leftover bud from tincture to make tea. (Using the Magical Butter machine)

1 week later
    #2768 3 years ago

Have any of you guys ever been to one of these? The good old days in Colorado.

20210210_104853 (resized).jpg20210210_104853 (resized).jpg
    #2769 3 years ago

Next town over
    'Simcoe Joint' has opened.
    A good 15 mins less drive than the Rez.
    I got two 1gram vape carts of distillate for $125
    Spark Torch sativa
    Saturday lemon haze

16136750850831629705853 (resized).jpg16136750850831629705853 (resized).jpg
    #2770 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Next town over
    'Simcoe Joint' has opened.
    A good 15 mins less drive than the Rez.
    I got two 1gram vape carts of distillate for $125
    Spark Torch sativa
    Saturday lemon haze
    [quoted image]

How does that cart hold up to regular strong flower? Curious minds would like to know.

#2771 3 years ago

Great idea. Pot for shots in Michigan. Dispensary is giving a free joint to anyone who has gotten a vaccine shot. They had given away 3,000 joints up to now and said they would continue for another 30 days.

#2772 3 years ago

The cart is pretty intense for a while.
    A few puffs and the head vice begins.
    Very nice.
    Hand shovelled the driveway with no pain.

#2773 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Hand shovelled the driveway with no pain.

Do you also own a mechanical automatic shovel?

#2774 3 years ago

Yeah, it kinda broke like 3 snows back when it was all wet and heavy.
    Apparently overworked....
    I will have a look at it once it is warmer outside.
    Hopefully, just a fuse...

#2775 3 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Have any of you guys ever been to one of these? The good old days in Colorado.
    [quoted image]

Funny for me to look at that date and remember of literal boat loads of fresh eagle branded Thai stick and untied Thai had been distributed. So much of it someone there probably had some. They would put pictures of an eagle on top of these pillow like 3 to 4 pound mini bales.There was enough that it was around for summer around here. Great gig until they had satellites tracking the boats. In '96 I met a skipper in federal prison doing 10 years who was sailing some of them. Cool guy.

#2776 3 years ago

I have an old shirt from 'Skunkbuds Extravaganza'
    Has a cute skunk with a lefty and a frothy beer.

#2777 3 years ago

The farmer dropped by to play Heavy Metal.
    Dropped me off a sampler.
    Showed me videos of the cops drone checking his crops out.
    Hash! Woo Hoo
    20210220_124818-1 (resized).jpg20210220_124818-1 (resized).jpg

#2778 3 years ago

What better way to light a j

3D98D55D-69C9-47E2-8518-CF10D56B75CE (resized).jpeg3D98D55D-69C9-47E2-8518-CF10D56B75CE (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #2779 3 years ago

Hopefully have some time to make gummies this weekend. I’m excited, it will be my 1st time.

12B1E6F5-A736-4290-9898-07B8C491B69D (resized).jpeg12B1E6F5-A736-4290-9898-07B8C491B69D (resized).jpeg
    #2780 3 years ago

Farmer is blowing out last years stock
    LBs are $600, $550 if it's 2+
    I have a few buddies wanting this deal.

#2781 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Farmer is blowing out last years stock
    LBs are $600, $550 if it's 2+
    I have a few buddies wanting this deal.

Be lucky to get 2 Os for that price here .I knew I chose the wrong line of work .

#2782 3 years ago

Here in Fullerton ca they have finally allowed some storefront ordinance to be passed.

I get a great deal from my delivery service and the flower is unmatched.

But, I’m going to stop over there though and snag something. It’s walking distance.

I think they called it 520 or something.
    https://fullertonobserver.com/2020/11/21/council-approves-cannabis-ordinance/

#2783 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

But, I’m going to stop over there though and snag something. It’s walking distance.

and why wouldn't a guy! post your bounty!

2 weeks later
    #2784 3 years ago

In the time it would’ve taken me to walk the city repealed the dispensary thing.

I am all about the delivery, anyways.

This new grav labs whistles when empty. Time to refill...

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2785 3 years ago

NY finally!!!

#2786 3 years ago

Shatter prices have gone up.
    Now the farmer is at 280/Oz

The price of butane has gone up.
    When you buy the whole case, it adds up fast.

I just put in my clone order this week.

This year I chose an early Cataract Kush

Got my buddy 2 each of Dinachem and Chemhead.

#2787 3 years ago

Hi all. I have a digital volcano and a Magical Butter Machine I'm looking to sell. Butter machine has been used once. The digital volcano has been used a bit more than that, but certainly not overused and or abused. Comes with 5 extra 2 foot bags and one 3 foot bag.

Looking to get 125.00 for the butter machine, 450.00 for the digital volcano. Canadian prices. Will ship at buyers expense.

https://vaporizercanada.ca/products/volcano-digital-vaporizer

https://magicalbutter.com/

Buttter machine (resized).jpgButtter machine (resized).jpgVolcano (resized).jpgVolcano (resized).jpg
    #2788 3 years ago

I love my volcano.
    Easiest cleaning around.
    Great customer service.
    My wifes benefits covered it.

2 weeks later
    #2789 3 years ago

Happy 4/20 y’all!

#2790 3 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #2791 2 years ago

Going to try some gummies today

#2792 2 years ago

Gummies are great I usually have 1 later on after some good hits.

#2793 2 years ago

I'm really liking a 10mg sativa/cbd fruit chew in the afternoon.Seem to last 3 to 4 hours.Happy 420 everybody.

#2794 2 years ago

Happy 4-20 from central Va.

#2795 2 years ago

Recently my wife ordered an ounce. Before it arrived she decided she was taking a month off. WTF am I supposed to do with an entire ounce?

#2796 2 years ago
    Quoted from aFineMoose:

Recently my wife ordered an ounce. Before it arrived she decided she was taking a month off. WTF am I supposed to do with an entire ounce?

Make butter and put it in the freezer.

#2797 2 years ago

My favorit way to deal with leftover after harvest is to put it in a paper bag in the freezer,
    after a few days put it in a bucket with the bottom cut out replaced with a 200 micron screen and shake the hell out of it.
    The result is what i call pollum, pure resin glands with all smell and taste still there.

#2798 2 years ago

This is called Fally Downee cake. Made it for a mates B'day last weekend. That's how it got it's name.

300gms of head butter in it, nearly an ounce worth.

fallydownee (resized).jpgfallydownee (resized).jpg

1 slice before bed and you'll lie there peaking for an hour, half a slice and it's sweet dreams.

Not conducive to perambulation unfortunately.

#2799 2 years ago

I wish one of my friends out here in Cali would take up edible creation.

#2800 2 years ago

Smushed some seeds into dirt last weekend. Got 42 plants poking through. Probably 1/2 will be male and killed off. Got a couple for my neighbour, and a couple for friends. We’re allowed 4 plans per house here.

There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/56?hl=afinemoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.