Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 69.
    #2701 3 years ago

I've always been a recreational smoker. When I do have pain (like now with bummed knees) I don't get as/that high. Like my brain is saying, that joint is for pain relief.

Also certain strains really do help with pain. The past few weeks I've had almost no knee pain while smoking some old school Chemo. This week I've been smoking sour bubba and my knees are killing me again.

Man, getting old sucks

20201025_071526.jpg20201025_071526.jpg
    #2702 3 years ago

How great is my site?

20201118_093649.jpg20201118_093649.jpg
    #2703 3 years ago
    the good days (resized).pngthe good days (resized).png
    #2704 3 years ago

As I said before Arizona is now , or will be a recreational State. Then I found out that if you don't have a medical card you will pay a 16% state tax on top of the card holders price on all purchases, and will only be allowed to purchase at the counter and not go to the back room and shop.
    Is that how it is in other recreational legal states ?

#2705 3 years ago

Ended up going to thrive in Ana, il and it was a good experience. You preorder online and select the time you will be there and once there you go in, it’s already set up for you so you just pay and go. Too bad it was limited to 15 grams of flower for out of state folks, but I ended up maxing out on some wax and vapes as well.

#2706 3 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

As I said before Arizona is now , or will be a recreational State. Then I found out that if you don't have a medical card you will pay a 16% state tax on top of the card holders price on all purchases, and will only be allowed to purchase at the counter and not go to the back room and shop.

I pay on credit card - no tax. They add five dollars if not cash but no tax at this time. Delivery service.
    I have not been to a dispensary in a long time but they usually take cash only and have an atm in the store. Also they aren’t charging tax.
    I like delivery, And I am buddies with the owner. I used to like to go get their free stuff but I am now set in what I buy. It’s convenience too.

Long comment.

#2707 3 years ago

Any Canadian potheads want to pitch on a OZ of shatter? Black Friday this week. I don't need 28 grams of the same strain. 14 is more then enough. Lol.
    About 6 strains for us to choose from. Somewhere in the $220 for 1/2 oz range probably or cheaper. Pm me if interested

#2708 3 years ago

i'm too "old man"for the shatter Jay! that shit kills me! although I puff the vape pen at work to be discreet.. but ahh karumba!! just smoked this ice cream cookie..it tested at 30%..& also have some yummy apple fritter.. I am couched!

Screenshot_20201122-202835_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201122-202835_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #2709 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

i'm too "old man"for the shatter Jay! that shit kills me! although I puff the vape pen at work to be discreet.. but ahh karumba!! just smoked this ice cream cookie..it tested at 30%..& also have some yummy apple fritter.. I am couched!
    [quoted image]

Dang Dion. That shit looks crazy! I'm too cheap to splurge for the good shit. Lol. I got 3oz of AAA 22 to 24% for $290 last week.

I ran out of shatter a couple months back. I miss being able to vape it in the house. My knees are sore and going up to smoke a joint outside sucks sometimes

#2710 3 years ago

Got my freebies today!

20201125_152915.jpg20201125_152915.jpg
    #2711 3 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

In Washington State it is all a set price by each dispensary.The taxes are already rolled into the price.The larger dispensaries will typically have lower prices due to volume.Cash sales only.My local place also gives me a 10% discount for military and a 10 % discount for being 55+ on Wednesday.I am amazed how many seniors are into cannabis.

#2712 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Got my freebies today!

Nice haul!

#2713 3 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

In Washington State it is all a set price by each dispensary.The taxes are already rolled into the price.The larger dispensaries will typically have lower prices due to volume.Cash sales only.My local place also gives me a 10% discount for military and a 10 % discount for being 55+ on Wednesday.I am amazed how many seniors are into cannabis.

Sounds as though AZ is different, as for now , for pricing and taxes...it seems the state wants us to have a card , most likely to keep track of who is doing what . Otherwise you as a recreational user will pay a much higher price , what a crock of shit !

#2714 3 years ago

That's how Wa State started also.So for now you need to convince your Doctor that stress is killing you and cannabis is the only remedy.In a few years the medical card should go away and it will be legal for anyone 21+.

#2715 3 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

That's how Wa State started also.So for now you need to convince your Doctor that stress is killing you and cannabis is the only remedy.In a few years the medical card should go away and it will be legal for anyone 21+.

I figured it would smooth out, good info.
    Ironically, I am eligible for a card , but the grey market is better ans cheaper. I have lots of friends with cards .
    If you have a card , you can't purchase firearms .

#2716 3 years ago

Hey, any recommendations for a rosin press thats around $750cdn. Or $500usd. I’m going in with 2 friends, so it’s only going to press a couple Lbs per year, nothing industrial.

#2717 3 years ago

I could ask the farmer if he has an old one. He is always bumping up his equipment.
    1st one looked like a t shirt press.

#2718 3 years ago

Farmer said a sasquatch press.

#2719 3 years ago

I might need to smoke in a minute. Thanksgiving food overload. Been really enjoying the edibles lately over puffing.

#2720 3 years ago

Has anyone tried making a tea from their buds? An old lady told me that I should try it but didn't know that was a thing.

#2721 3 years ago

Start of the month.
    Burping day.

#2722 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man, getting old sucks

not getting old sucks more!

#2723 3 years ago

For the old guys in Canada the real eye candy 5 star made in cali no copy and paste from instagram living breathing the very best often imitated never duplicated

808CC8B0-0730-47EA-94F5-7EF12E516C89 (resized).jpeg808CC8B0-0730-47EA-94F5-7EF12E516C89 (resized).jpeg

#2724 3 years ago
    72DC01D7-0C9F-4A5C-AB02-8BEB48350FA1 (resized).jpeg72DC01D7-0C9F-4A5C-AB02-8BEB48350FA1 (resized).jpeg
    #2725 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

For the old farts in Canada the real eye candy 5 star made in cali no copy and paste from instagram living breathing the very best often imitated never duplicated
    [quoted image]

Nice looking buds! What's the strain? I love purple in buds

#2726 3 years ago

I’m not sure I like the purple in the bud. You can create that by dropping the temp in the room. Kinda like fall leaves changing colors. If you ask me the drop in temp make the plant lock up and I feel you taste the fertilizer even after flushing. My opinion only. They like buds with purple in the name to match the look.

#2727 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

For the old guys in Canada the real eye candy 5 star made in cali no copy and paste from instagram living breathing the very best often imitated never duplicated
    [quoted image]

Thanks for sharing!!!
    Not kidding I had that last year from a good friend in Cali. , let me look for pic.

#2728 3 years ago

Here you leave it out until frost.
    Purple buds every time.

Or you could just boil a bunch of beets and use the water.
    Had a buddy at a restaurant do that one.

#2729 3 years ago

I've grown purple kush, Hindu kush and grand daddy purps out and yeah they weren't the best, but reminds me of high school when basically all there was was purple indica.

Anytime you drop temps during flowing they'll produce a blueish/purple tinge no matter the strain. Only strain I've ever grown that never changed color in anyway was skunk #1 from marc emery seeds back in the 90s. Stayed a mellow yellow green the entire grow.

The most colorful strain I grew was a strawberry cough x subcool shishkaberry. The leaves had a red tinge throughout flowering which freaked me out. Buds had a blue, lime green look. Wish i had pics. I'd stare at them for hours it seemed.

#2730 3 years ago

It's all about taste now for me.
    The early Tweed years had some nasty stuff that tasted alot like pro mix.

Too many times flavoured pot just tastes like dirt to me.

#2731 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Too many times flavoured pot just tastes like dirt to me.

I thought it was just me, glad that someone else taste the same thing. Almost has that old Jamaican taste from the 70's-80's that had that dirt taste.

#2732 3 years ago

Any Melbourne locals... would love a lead. My guy has gone missing

#2733 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I thought it was just me, glad that someone else taste the same thing. Almost has that old Jamaican taste from the 70's-80's that had that dirt taste.

I have tried quite a few flavor types. They worked for me. But it was high quality. The flavor types are probably like any other marijuana. Alot about the knowledge of the grower.

I tried a new delivery service from a recommendation. The operator I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic to help me. My recurrent pancreatitis and all the ensuing issues I've had for 35 years now seems to be getting better from years of diet changes. So the type of pain relief can change from wanting serious couchlock weed (instead of codeine or opiates) to a lighter hybrid. Amazing how hybrids with similar thc levels (around 30%) can be completely different. Instead of a serious body high that made my organs feel better, I can get a creative mind high, along with my body feeling better. Some of this pot can look a little indica dominant, yet produce a sativa like high. 3 different really nice hybrids below. Sorry I take lousy pictures.
    20201121_070430 (resized).jpg20201121_070430 (resized).jpg

#2734 3 years ago

Friend of mine talked me into this Dynavap. A bit of a learning curve for some good hits but it's fun to try to figure out. I've never been attracted to anything that takes a battery or plugs in so this fits in well. Will need to stock up on more butane now. I'm quite content with a 2 jet torch I think the 3 jet cooks things a little too fast even though that's what mfg recommends. Maybe I just have too much experience lighting up all those cigars over the years.

IMG_7187 (resized).jpgIMG_7187 (resized).jpg
    #2735 3 years ago

I have had a volcano for years.
    By far the easiest unit to clean and use.
    Quite bulky, swap the bags when they get too nasty.

#2736 3 years ago

I picked up the crafty last year and it’s an awesome vape but the bowl size is a bit to much for me by myself even with the concentrate spacer in it.
    I usually just puff grab labs bongs with a one hitter bowl and break out the vape when friends come over.

#2737 3 years ago

Cali representing with a Cross of grape jelly donut and mac 1 took 3 years to today to make this pheno no one in the world has my strains except my circle ⭕️

BD037C3D-4979-4BD9-95AF-C6D2F65BF8A6 (resized).jpegBD037C3D-4979-4BD9-95AF-C6D2F65BF8A6 (resized).jpeg
    #2738 3 years ago

#2740 3 years ago

Let’s see more then one bud,
    Please

#2741 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Cali representing with a Cross of grape jelly donut and mac 1 took 3 years to today to make this pheno no one in the world has my strains except my circle ⭕️
    [quoted image]

Dude. Can I get in your inner circle?

Has any of your friends or you let it go to seeds or is it clones only? Don't think clones would survive a trip up here but I'd love to take a stab at that for sure. I'd gladly pay for express international 2 day shipping for a handful of clones.

#2742 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

no one in the world has my strains

I’d love to try a couple seeds of this, it looks amazing

#2743 3 years ago

Wow!Almost look like powdery mildew!
    Would like some seeds too!

#2745 3 years ago

Damn, i'd love some of that prior to a jam session.

#2746 3 years ago

Let’s see more pics of that bud

#2747 3 years ago

I don't want to seem creepy but...

What finger are you?
    I have been middle forever.
    Trying out middle. Gives me a bit more 'feel' for the flipper.

#2748 3 years ago

Never mind

1 week later
    #2749 3 years ago

Merry Christmas my doggies!

FFA405F1-2E2E-422F-A779-A5AD23C6693B (resized).jpegFFA405F1-2E2E-422F-A779-A5AD23C6693B (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2750 3 years ago

Happy New year all!
    What a year that was.
    I went from 3 pins, to no pins, to 1 and an order for 6 months to 2 pins and a collection again (my workplace got a 75% pay qualification, living lean took a chunk off a NiB)
    If I knew the time I would have had I may have tried perfect PH for my outdoor plants.

Soon enough it will be clone time again.

If you are in my area (and it's not lockdown),
    Stop by for a puff
    Play a few games.

Lineup: Aerosmith (pro), Stern Heavy Metal

There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/55?hl=jamesmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.