Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,400 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 68.
    #2651 3 years ago

There is NO such thing as creeper weed! It either gets you high or it don't! If u waiting for it to creep up on you... Might as well just smoke some more! I've seen some ok looking outdoor but would probably just cook it down to oil or make weed butter and eat cookies!

#2652 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

that weed looks horrible!

Looks be damn it's a great high!

#2653 3 years ago

Guy in my town busted for over the limit ..multiple charges ..careful ..just takes 1 person to call the cops.

#2654 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

There is NO such thing as creeper weed! It either gets you high or it don't! If u waiting for it to creep up on you... Might as well just smoke some more! I've seen some ok looking outdoor but would probably just cook it down to oil or make weed butter and eat cookies!

Your wrong on the creeper 100 percent come to cali we have the best creeper weed in the world for example I personally have taken a couple bong hits im like ugh im kinda high then 5 min later im like holy sht im freaking high as a kite

#2655 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Your wrong on the creeper 100 percent come to cali we have the best creeper weed in the world for example I personally have taken a couple bong hits im like ugh im kinda high then 5 min later im like holy sht im freaking high as a kite

He's not wrong.
    Creeper is real.

#2656 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

You're 100% wrong as Cali has the EXACT same weed as the rest of the world. There is no such thing as time released THC. It's either in there or it isn't. 5 mins isn't exactly waiting a while either.

#2657 3 years ago

It's not time release of THC it's more of an increase in absorption rate I think. I know I can take a couple hits and right away for the first minute maybe 2 I'm pleasantly high but within 3-4 minutes the high is much heavier much headier. This came out of Oregon and was grown outdoors.

#2658 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Guy in my town busted for over the limit ..multiple charges ..careful ..just takes 1 person to call the cops.

I am allowed up to 200 grams here in Norwood and still receive only a payout ticket of $150.00 bucks so it'll cover what I'd have on hand.

#2659 3 years ago

Hey punkin. I took your advice and helped my wife this afternoon. I cut the patterns, ironed and pinned the folds. The n95 style fits the wife better so she claimed that one. Considering selling a few to fund a new sewing machine. We have my grandmas old singer from like the 60s and apparently a pain in the ass to work with20201008_163545 (resized).jpg20201008_163545 (resized).jpg20201008_175333 (resized).jpg20201008_175333 (resized).jpg20201008_163507 (resized).jpg20201008_163507 (resized).jpg

#2660 3 years ago

Told you it's fun, and a new mid level sewing machine is less than a topper. Great value.

Good for making covers for tools, butchering equipment, fishing rods etc even if you don't make clothes.

#2661 3 years ago

Has anybody had any luck at thrive in Ana Illinois? I want to make a road trip there soon, but you have to pre-order online then wait for them to tell you when you can come and you can’t speak to anyone over the phone either. It’s almost a 3 hr drive so I don’t want to go up there then find out they can’t let me in....

#2662 3 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Has anybody had any luck at thrive in Ana Illinois? I want to make a road trip there soon, but you have to pre-order online then wait for them to tell you when you can come and you can’t speak to anyone over the phone either. It’s almost a 3 hr drive so I don’t want to go up there then find out they can’t let me in....

It works well. Pretty fast response time via text and most places you can text back.

Look for an email address on their website for questions. Don't trust WeedMaps. You'll be ok.

#2663 3 years ago

Just did WHIMIS training

Anyone made whimis labels for the supply?

#2664 3 years ago

Budder vs shatter? Been years since I've tried budder but my site has two premium budders for $199/half oz. Tempted.

#2665 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Just did WHIMIS training
    Anyone made whimis labels for the supply?

I’d love to see a copy of your material safety data sheet for your stash.

#2666 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're 100% wrong as Cali has the EXACT same weed as the rest of the world. There is no such thing as time released THC. It's either in there or it isn't. 5 mins isn't exactly waiting a while either.

Naw your weed sucks you have no clue what your talking about !!! Show me some dank cause every thing i see from you and half this thread is all sht

824283F0-283E-4021-A852-013D46D44C04 (resized).jpeg824283F0-283E-4021-A852-013D46D44C04 (resized).jpeg
    #2667 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Naw your weed sucks you have no clue what your talking about !!! Show me some dank cause every thing i see from you and half this thread is all sht [quoted image]

That ain't no outdoor! Or creeper or slow absorbing or Cali exclusive...nice nugs I am smoking on death bubba, violator, and pink tom ford... all heavy indica dominant. None of which were grown under the sun.

#2668 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Naw your weed sucks you have no clue what your talking about !!! Show me some dank cause every thing i see from you and half this thread is all sht [quoted image]

This weed surprised me. Looks average amongst expensive weed here. Ice cream cake. Surprised me how much I like it. I have yet to smoke high thc marijuana that didn't hit me instantly. Indica strains and hybrids can help my pancreas feel better when inflamed with a little time maybe, but I'm still instantly affected.

20201010_100113 (resized).jpg20201010_100113 (resized).jpg
    #2669 3 years ago

Update on my legal Illinois medicinal grow...Super Skunk is bulking up nicely and she smells fantastic...trichomes are still clear but we're getting close.

IMG_4651 (resized).JPGIMG_4651 (resized).JPGIMG_4652 (resized).JPGIMG_4652 (resized).JPG
    #2670 3 years ago

Just jarred up the last plant (front 4 jars on left).
    Looks like the purple had the best yield.
    A week of frequent burping for this weeks and then once a week after that.
    My super early durban poison #3 will be fully cured tues.
    Tried some with the nephew in the water pipe. Was pretty smooth.
    A bit over 3 Lbs.
    Little jars are my screen catchings from each batch.

20201011_102357-1 (resized).jpg20201011_102357-1 (resized).jpg

#2671 3 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Looks average amongst expensive weed here.

Looks mean little to nothing were that the case you'd never have to try it you'd know just by looking. I had some of the ice cream cake and wedding cake and both were sweet. I got the Maui Waui and this Kandy Kush I showed earlier in the thread and neither looked special but they pack a good punch!

#2672 3 years ago

Oh yeah,
    Happy thanksgiving.

"Canadians invented thanksgiving, that's why we celebrate it first. It's a canadian fact."
    SCTV

#2673 3 years ago

Genetics are the same no matter where you live. It's up to the grower to maximize the strains potential. That's why there's terms like trips, quads, etc... I see death bubba for example for $109/oz $139/oz and $189/oz on the same site. AA, AAA, AAAA. Probably all grown fom the same mother or seed stock. Just grown and cured to different levels. I've smoked strains where I was like this is total garbage. Then a buddy gets the same strain somewhere else and it's fantastic.

Let's face it. All weed is good (unless moldy)
    If it's not good enough to smoke it, you can always make it into oil or butter for edibles

#2674 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Looks mean little to nothing were that the case you'd never have to try it you'd know just by looking. I had some of the ice cream cake and wedding cake and both were sweet. I got the Maui Waui and this Kandy Kush I showed earlier in the thread and neither looked special but they pack a good punch!

Buahahahaha..

#2675 3 years ago

Bag of goodies. Thank you Michigan for lower taxes.

IMG_20201011_131618533 (resized).jpgIMG_20201011_131618533 (resized).jpg
    #2676 3 years ago

Here in Ontario, we cheap out at the Rez dispensary. Free pre roll for the drive home for every $100 of tax free you buy.
    Sketchy looking shack by the side of the road, no signage....

#2677 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Here in Ontario, we cheap out at the Rez dispensary. Free pre roll for the drive home for every $100 of tax free you buy.
    Sketchy looking shack by the side of the road, no signage....

Beauty! Apparently our rez dispensaries will press the weed you buy from them into resin right there for ya. So there's that! I've only bought from legal shops a few times and was utterly disappointed in the quality. And the packaging! You don't need a plastic tube, packed in a box, wrapped in plastic for every pre rolled joint they sell! Then they have a sheet of paper with the genetics of each strain on it you choose from. Like diggler said.. it matters who's growing it and what system they're using. Not the name of the strain! Outdoor girl scout cookie is NOT the same as gsc's grown by a pro who knows wtf they're doing.

#2678 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Beauty! Apparently our rez dispensaries will press the weed you buy from them into resin right there for ya. So there's that! I've only bought from legal shops a few times and was utterly disappointed in the quality. And the packaging! You don't need a plastic tube, packed in a box, wrapped in plastic for every pre rolled joint they sell! Then they have a sheet of paper with the genetics of each strain on it you choose from. Like diggler said.. it matters who's growing it and what system they're using. Not the name of the strain! Outdoor girl scout cookie is NOT the same as gsc's grown by a pro who knows wtf they're doing.

Again you talk bs next thing is all Girl Scout cookies strains are the same in the world straight rookies that talk the talk but have no clue wtf their talking about show us some dank put up or shut up

#2679 3 years ago

What a stupid thing to start a dickie show about.

#2680 3 years ago

this thread is making me want to try a grow 0_0

#2681 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

this thread is making me want to try a grow 0_0

Only if you move to Canada eh?
    From what I've been reading, all weed is shite unless it's from Canada. Makes me just want to throw my supply away since it's only 27%.

#2682 3 years ago

It' s just nice to not have to pay $12+ a gram for medical.
    Cannabis store purchases can be detected by border patrol.

#2683 3 years ago

I like that I can order from numerous websites. I buy three different oz of AAA strains for just over three hundos.

1 week later
    #2684 3 years ago

cones almost half a playfield big long

Super cone (resized).jpgSuper cone (resized).jpg
    #2685 3 years ago

Weed is bad for your health!We smoked everyday back in the day and now all I want to do is play pinball and no to work.Ive become a juvenile delinquent!

#2686 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

cones almost half a playfield big long

Was that grown out doors? Just curious as it looks a lot like the stuff I had a couple weeks back and it was grown out doors.

#2687 3 years ago
    YCNBS (resized).jpgYCNBS (resized).jpg
    #2688 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Was that grown out doors? Just curious as it looks a lot like the stuff I had a couple weeks back and it was grown out doors.

Yes 2nd location outdoor just harvested last week. First location was ruined by my landscaper over spraying my lawn and onto my plants, hae was fired immediately.

#2689 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Yes 2nd location outdoor just harvested last week. First location was ruined by my landscaper over spraying my lawn and onto my plants, hae was fired immediately.

Yeah I can image how pissed you were. I thought it was out doors, it just has a different look, kinda dull I think. Check in and give us a stoner rating.

#2690 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

[quoted image]

Wedding cake, Ice cream cake, and my favorite Golden Gates. Looks way better in person. I suck at taking pictures. This delivery service was expensive and then increased their prices due to demand. The growers they buy from are a level above everything I've tried here in weedville.

20201018_105501 (resized).jpg20201018_105501 (resized).jpg
    #2691 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballsoul:

It works well. Pretty fast response time via text and most places you can text back.
    Look for an email address on their website for questions. Don't trust WeedMaps. You'll be ok.

Appreciate the feedback. I’m going to try to make the trip up there next weekend and will make the preorder when I start heading that way.

#2692 3 years ago

Set for winter minus some Indica along the lines of Northern Lights or Gorilla Glue. Keep variety around so it stays interesting.

#2693 3 years ago

Must be the time of year as there's some crazy good prices on bud right now. 25% thc OZs for under a $100? Wish I didn't just make a order to hold me over till black Friday deals.

Anyone order mushrooms online? My site has multiple kinds for $150/OZ. Tempted to order some. Haven't gone on a trip in probably close to 20 years

#2694 3 years ago

The 3 gram chocolate bar with shrooms is $40 at the rez.
    The boyz at work were commenting...

#2695 3 years ago

Loving the tutorials on YouTube.

#2696 3 years ago

New bubbler, grav labs...

6F21E87E-166A-4130-AF0B-3539AE062C9F (resized).jpeg6F21E87E-166A-4130-AF0B-3539AE062C9F (resized).jpeg
    #2697 3 years ago

Meant to say, “another toy”

#2698 3 years ago

Arizona goes recreationaly legal !!!

#2699 3 years ago

Good news.

1 week later
    #2700 3 years ago

I have recently dropped massive amounts of edibles out of my daily medicine completely.

As some of you know I had a stroke and 3 brain surgeries almost five years ago.

So my nasea is a ten out of ten and I need daily marijuana.

I have been taking edibles and smoking for at least 3 years.

I have decided to try to eliminate the edibles.
    The only way I can find out if I can do it, is by going through it. It has been three weeks.

I am finding I can do it. Which means certainly to me One day marijuana will be recreational again for me. I would like that.

Brevity, jeez.

There are 3,400 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/54?hl=jamesmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.