Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 69.
    #2501 3 years ago

My tallest plant started from seed outside and is 50” already. It looks like a sativa so it will take a bit longer to harvest. She could reach to be 9 feet tall by October.

#2502 3 years ago

If I was thinking about growing a few plants on my balcony in ca. I had originally thought it would be too much work, but maybe not. Can anyone point me to a go to website? Or any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

#2504 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

If I was thinking about growing a few plants on my balcony in ca. I had originally thought it would be too much work, but maybe not. Can anyone point me to a go to website? Or any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

There's a ton of helpful info on You Tube.

#2505 3 years ago

The girls are loving this heat.

20200710_133646-1 (resized).jpg20200710_133646-1 (resized).jpg
    #2506 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

The girls are loving this heat.[quoted image]

Mary and Jane are looking soooo purdy

#2507 3 years ago

When I let the dogs out in the morning the air is a bit 'heavy' already.
    Lots of Japanese beetles. But they really don't seem to be eating anything.
    Just some weird beetle gang bang going on.

#2508 3 years ago

Maybe you experienced guys can help, i got a bag of local bush the other day and the guy said it was either blueberry X or Bubblegum X he couldn't remember.

It has a very different feeling than the usual bush, leaves you feeling stoned as but not in the traditional 'yeah man' kind of way. This leads me to think that it's either indica or sativa (of course) but i don't know enough to be able to pick which one it's likely to be.

The feeling is a cerebral expanding sort of feeling rather than a sit on the lounge and eat ice cream if i am explaining it right?

Google tells me that these two strains are indica and sativa.

pot1 (resized).jpgpot1 (resized).jpg

#2509 3 years ago

If you are clear headed and can work it is typically sativa.

If you feel like lying on the couch, indica.

Sativa leaves to to grow longer and thicker in my experiance.

Never had a blueberry or bubblegum that ever tasted anything like the name.
    Now gorilla glue..... I can't remember it was so good.

#2510 3 years ago

Thanks mate, appreciate the confirmation. That makes it Bubblegum, at least i'll know what to tell my mates, it's a large bag.

Gorilla Glue eh? Never know what you'll find in my stash box, bit oxidised, it's last years but still works like it should. There's an oz of Ghost Train there from last year too.

pot2 (resized).jpgpot2 (resized).jpg

#2511 3 years ago

It looks like a cross between Pink Elephant and White Rhino... i believe it's called Elliphino !

#2512 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

If you are clear headed and can work it is typically sativa.
    If you feel like lying on the couch, indica.
    Sativa leaves to to grow longer and thicker in my experiance.
    Never had a blueberry or bubblegum that ever tasted anything like the name.
    Now gorilla glue..... I can't remember it was so good.

had some friends over for pinball last night and smoked heavier than i normally would, and just this one rather than my normal medley.

At one stage i got some heavy paranoia which is unusual for me nowadays, i'm pretty comfortable and do the same things day in. Would that be a side effect of sativa too?

#2513 3 years ago

Damn Beatle orgy going on out there.

20200713_135235-1 (resized).jpg20200713_135235-1 (resized).jpg
    #2514 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

had some friends over for pinball last night and smoked heavier than i normally would, and just this one rather than my normal medley.
    At one stage i got some heavy paranoia which is unusual for me nowadays, i'm pretty comfortable and do the same things day in. Would that be a side effect of sativa too?

Yeah, atleast in my mind.

#2515 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Yeah, atleast in my mind.

Thanks i did some googling after i posed the question and mama agrees with you. Keeping this for the afternoons now as it's nice. Makes me have conversations with myself though.

#2516 3 years ago

My all time fav is purple haze havnt seen it around in years

#2517 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

The girls are loving this heat.[quoted image]

Man those girls look great ....Are you using the terpinator still ?
    If so how much how often?

#2518 3 years ago

My plants are a variety that burns easy.
    I use a capfull with my ferilizer twice a week.

Already budding on my small 2

#2519 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Thanks i did some googling after i posed the question and mama agrees with you. Keeping this for the afternoons now as it's nice. Makes me have conversations with myself though.

Yeah, actually, what you described is what made me give up smoking, 15 years ago. I started getting that paranoid feeling every time I smoked, so I quit. I have had a few "one-tokes" every now and then, and will probably happen again. But its just not for me anymore, and I respect that. However, I do not mind ppl smoking and Ive always loved the "counter culture".

I miss growing it though, even though that has always been extremly illegal in Sweden(home country) and pretty illegal in Norway. Growing chili/habaneros just isnt the same.

#2520 3 years ago

Yeah, not sure this strain is real good for me either. I've noticed that i'm having full on conversations with myself pretty frequently. Sometimes in the mornings after a few tokes in the afternoons too.

I had a cranky missus and rarely smoked for 30 years cause it always turned into a shitfight, i left 4 years ago and a few tokes most days now. The paranoia is unusual for me in my old age but was a problem back in the acid days. Haven't had a repeat since last week, so hopefully i've got a handle on it.

#2521 3 years ago

Had A spoonful of some liftoff liquid And sprinkled some live resin on a bowl. It was Great. I laughed so much and then had some of the best sleep.

ED553141-FE19-4DBA-8FA7-579689A66171 (resized).jpegED553141-FE19-4DBA-8FA7-579689A66171 (resized).jpeg
    #2522 3 years ago
    F33D2ED1-4681-4105-8DB8-6EC6EB1A8C50 (resized).jpegF33D2ED1-4681-4105-8DB8-6EC6EB1A8C50 (resized).jpeg
    #2523 3 years ago

Nice. What kind of strain you growing?

#2524 3 years ago

I need to apply for a cannabis tester position, wow just another example of the dream job, not the playboy mansion photography job mind you but it's a close second.

#2525 3 years ago

Triangle mint

#2526 3 years ago

My tall girl has started to flower. She’s outside. Is this normal? I thought it was early.

#2527 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

My tall girl has started to flower. She’s outside. Is this normal? I thought it was early.

Sounds early but outdoor should begin budding by late july if you want them finished by end of September.
    My friends who grew outdoors would be limiting the amount of light already to begin the flowering process to make sure they're as close to being done before the first frost.
    One downside of living in Canada that's not southern BC or Ontario is it usually freezes by mid September

#2528 3 years ago

I eat a lot of edibles and smoke a great deal of weed because of my stroke and three brain surgeries.

So what I thought was cool is that I’m always bragging on my delivery service. The owner hooks me up.

He just called me to tell me my favorite edible co has switched to a distillate oil. I might see an improvement in effect. He was just giving me a heads up.

Whatever right, except in my case. These things are important.

I thought I had some important point. Sorry. The praying mantis returned for more than three days. To my balcony.

94CCCD52-3683-439A-BF6C-0E9991A3DBDD (resized).jpeg94CCCD52-3683-439A-BF6C-0E9991A3DBDD (resized).jpeg
    #2529 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

The praying mantis returned for more than three days. To my balcony.

Spiders it's his favorite meal.

#2530 3 years ago

Orange Hairs starting and trichomes are half cloudy. I just hope I don't overshoot the timing. Thinking maybe one more week.

Canabis 2 (resized).jpgCanabis 2 (resized).jpg
    #2531 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Orange Hairs starting and trichomes are half cloudy. I just hope I don't overshoot the timing. Thinking maybe one more week.[quoted image]

Just watch the weather..Looks like end result will be awesome anyhow.

I was just about to post pictures of my chili growth, but I guess I will have to start a new thread for that

1 week later
    #2532 3 years ago

News reports Canadians are hoarding $50 bills.
    The time to sell is now.
    My big girls are just starting to bud.
    Had bees on the budding small plants.

20200728_095102-1 (resized).jpg20200728_095102-1 (resized).jpg20200728_095112-1 (resized).jpg20200728_095112-1 (resized).jpg
    #2533 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Orange Hairs starting and trichomes are half cloudy. I just hope I don't overshoot the timing. Thinking maybe one more week.[quoted image]

With pistils that white I’d plan for way more than a week

I realize calyx trichomes trump all but dang that looks a good ways out

#2534 3 years ago

Brother in law stopped by on his way to the mountains for the long weekend. The new girlfriend doesn't smoke so apparently he quit?

New pipe, a small supply and the NHL is back! Today's going to be great!!

20200801_102636.jpg20200801_102636.jpg
    #2535 3 years ago

My tall girl is over 7 feet now. Not bad for Aug 1st.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2536 3 years ago

Wow, you are gonna need more than that tomato cage to hold those spindly limbs up.

I like my shrubbery.
    More 'robust'.

#2537 3 years ago

Ya, the one on the right took some wind damage early in the year and never fully recovered. I don’t know why the other one isn’t bushier. I just put a seed in dirt In the spring, I didn’t add any chemicals or do any tricks, so I’m happy with how large it’s growing.

#2538 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Brother in law stopped by on his way to the mountains for the long weekend. The new girlfriend doesn't smoke so apparently he quit?
    New pipe, a small supply and the NHL is back! Today's going to be great!!
    [quoted image]

He'll be back ...girlfriends come and go.
    Put what he gave you away and when he comes back , say here ya go .

#2539 3 years ago

If plants are getting to tall and thin , is it recommended to crop the top and allow it to get bushy ? Is cropping the top a no no ?

#2540 3 years ago

Green privilege in California is the a train wrecker in large quantities. I ate a 1200 mg bag.

And even though i have done this before, it knocked me on my ass.

In a good way.

#2541 3 years ago

Has a long lead time to take effect. Full two hours to three. But after that, you will not wonder where the effect is...

#2542 3 years ago

There's a technique for trimming to get you more colas.
    I pinched year one.

#2543 3 years ago

Got that Icecream cake testing at 39 percent thc just killing it up here in cali

911C94B9-4247-4C52-821C-E22055D68BE0 (resized).jpeg911C94B9-4247-4C52-821C-E22055D68BE0 (resized).jpeg

#2544 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Got that Icecream cake testing at 39 percent thc just killing it up here in cali
    [quoted image]

Man can I get get a close up of those buds? Look crazy ghost white. I didn't even know mid 30% thc was even possible. I can just imagine how great those will taste. Had a birthday cake cross recently. All the 4A bud I've smoked tastes unique.

#2545 3 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

If plants are getting to tall and thin , is it recommended to crop the top and allow it to get bushy ? Is cropping the top a no no ?

I always have cropped. Indoors, outdoors. A colleague of mine when I was a care grower mastered trimming bushes Every pic he shared was a perfect globe of buds.

#2546 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man can I get get a close up of those buds? Look crazy ghost white. I didn't even know mid 30% thc was even possible. I can just imagine how great those will taste. Had a birthday cake cross recently. All the 4A bud I've smoked tastes unique.

This was taken a couple months ago its long gone mid 30s is the norm know im not even kidding the breeders I work with are insane motorbreath tests constantly at 35 percent and these Icecream cakes were a first run at 39 percent let me tell you its like smoking straight oil as i take a hit and blow it out im high instantly it tastes like vanilla ice cream on the inhale and straight berry on the exhale super delicious very dense too its like a bag a rocks a lb looks like a quarter lb

#2547 3 years ago

And the LPs here announced that their huge supplies of outdoor that they are sitting on cost them 0.11/ gram.

#2548 3 years ago

I thinned out the small 2
    If they were all 6 footers I would just remove the popcorn buds.
    I pride myself on trying to get it all at a trim like medical.
    I can just see the buds sprouting on the big 2.

Guard cat.

20200803_193955-1 (resized).jpg20200803_193955-1 (resized).jpg
    #2549 3 years ago

Started the flush on the early. I can still run Terpinator until the end.
    Otherwise the other 2 just keep veging. Looks like they are going to be regular harvest time.
    PH seems a bit off in the big ones. Should be dark like the little ones.

20200809_091550-1 (resized).jpg20200809_091550-1 (resized).jpg20200809_091609-1 (resized).jpg20200809_091609-1 (resized).jpg
    #2550 3 years ago

^^^^Probably just two different strains.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/51?hl=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.