Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,396 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    brownies16 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9369 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 68.
    #2451 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

A bunch of the local 'grey' pot shops on the rez all got raided in the area.
    Weedmaps delivery was only 40% on each of my items compared to the rez price.
    But I had to try a shatter bar or two.
    [quoted image]

Uh oh. Hopefully brantsterdam is still open, they have the best prices around.

1 week later
    #2452 3 years ago

Long time lurker in this sub
    A few things to share:

We just passed our first official inspection on Friday!

And a funny ass Azmodeus story:

Mike and i met at the acey gogi league, and hes a super great dude. Also hes not lying about his tolerance to thc, and he always has the fire. Whenever I had no weed on me, i always knew a 40% banger session was minutes away.
    Working in the tree industry we meet all sorts of purveyors. We know one of the most talented chefs in the game. His specialty is making these delicious Hawaiian punch flavored gummies. I had him drop off 100 one night, and i was passing them out to my smoking section friends. I really wanted to hook Mike up, so i hand him 7 gummies warning him “hey man these are fairly strong in the 30-40mg ea zone bro, so act accordingly”
    Before im even done speaking, He takes all the gummies and eats all 7 right there. Throws them back like a maniac. Maddman!! We were all wondering, is he going to be alive in 2 hrs? I see him a few weeks later and it barely fazed him. I take 5 and it puts me into weed coma for 4 hrs straight!

Keep blazing brothers and sisters

A sideways stock photo of me with some sexy ice cream cake Ladies

2265C7F0-8C11-4BA9-9E32-BF2A56F2FB76 (resized).jpeg2265C7F0-8C11-4BA9-9E32-BF2A56F2FB76 (resized).jpeg
    #2453 3 years ago

I got so high I sold the collection.

Time to buy NiB

Shatter bar was meh
    2 squares and some high test was pretty good.
    But with homegrown it don't kick near as hard.

#2454 3 years ago

Elvis was fun.

Aerosmith
    Wow

Easy to get lost in the pin while the music plays.
    Even better in the dark.

1 vote for new music pin in the line-up

20200616_131721 (resized).jpg20200616_131721 (resized).jpg
    #2455 3 years ago

Yeah, looking for an Aerosmith atm. Only machine i dance like crazy while playing. i'm sure my top score would be twice as much if i wasn't worn out from all the jumping up and down.

#2456 3 years ago

Started the Terpinator.
    No need to wash out at the end.
    Otherwise,

20200622_084003-1 (resized).jpg20200622_084003-1 (resized).jpg20200622_084023-1 (resized).jpg20200622_084023-1 (resized).jpg1592567066197-1334697336 (resized).jpg1592567066197-1334697336 (resized).jpg
    #2457 3 years ago

Just wanted to share this before I smoke it all.

Strawberries and Cream 25%

Real sweet mellow smoke.

20200622_151847.jpg20200622_151847.jpg
    #2458 3 years ago

Last bud of death bubba getting grinded up

20200622_194722.jpg20200622_194722.jpg
    #2459 3 years ago

Your grinder looks like mine. Lent it to a mate one time and she started picking the lumps out of the top after using with a toothpick it till i objected.

When asked why she couldn't i told her the bible forbids gleaning.

#2460 3 years ago

I hate weed.

#2461 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Started the Terpinator.
    No need to wash out at the end.
    Otherwise, [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where can I buy that stuff? Anywhere fairly local in the Niagara area. My plants are coming along nicely. But a little behind in getting the clones delivered from my prescription place potted.
    (Gorilla Girl) Girlscout cookies/gorilla glue hybrid.

Actually I found a place not to far away in Welland, thanks to the Google.
    But thanks for the post, going to try it out.

received_189284795827892 (resized).jpegreceived_189284795827892 (resized).jpeg

#2463 3 years ago

Ok I lied a little. This shit put me out last night and in dreamland. Slept the best I have in weeks.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2464 3 years ago

I knew u didn't hate weeeed smokey!
    I smoke doobies all day. But the edibles have been kicking my ass lately.. definitely puts me out at nighttime! And crazy dreams.. but dry mouth and morning headaches tho sometimes.

#2465 3 years ago

Question....
    Should big fan leaves be trimmed during vegetation or any trimming at all ?
    Also , I need to keep my girls in pots, is there any truth to plant will only grow to the size of the pot ?
    If so how big do I really need ?

#2466 3 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Where can I buy that stuff? Anywhere fairly local in the Niagara area. My plants are coming along nicely. But a little behind in getting the clones delivered from my prescription place potted.
    (Gorilla Girl) Girlscout cookies/gorilla glue hybrid.
    Actually I found a place not to far away in Welland, thanks to the Google.
    But thanks for the post, going to try it out.
    [quoted image]

I did the same search , lol

#2467 3 years ago

Some mac1

7CB0C7C2-F4BB-4250-84BE-D36289585F42 (resized).jpeg7CB0C7C2-F4BB-4250-84BE-D36289585F42 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #2468 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buju:

Long time lurker in this sub
    A few things to share:
    We just passed our first official inspection on Friday!
    And a funny ass Azmodeus story:
    Mike and i met at the acey gogi league, and hes a super great dude. Also hes not lying about his tolerance to thc, and he always has the fire. Whenever I had no weed on me, i always knew a 40% banger session was minutes away.
    Working in the tree industry we meet all sorts of purveyors. We know one of the most talented chefs in the game. His specialty is making these delicious Hawaiian punch flavored gummies. I had him drop off 100 one night, and i was passing them out to my smoking section friends. I really wanted to hook Mike up, so i hand him 7 gummies warning him “hey man these are fairly strong in the 30-40mg ea zone bro, so act accordingly”
    Before im even done speaking, He takes all the gummies and eats all 7 right there. Throws them back like a maniac. Maddman!! We were all wondering, is he going to be alive in 2 hrs? I see him a few weeks later and it barely fazed him. I take 5 and it puts me into weed coma for 4 hrs straight!
    Keep blazing brothers and sisters
    A sideways stock photo of me with some sexy ice cream cake Ladies[quoted image]

Excellent post! I laughed out loud twice. That is worth a lot to me. You rock.

#2469 3 years ago

A friend of mine asked me why I don’t grow my own and get the cool setup.

The reason is the people. I get a great deal on great herb.

And I get a great deal on edibles. Being handicapped it doesn’t make sense unless I needed to financially.

But if I had space I would grow. I don’t really. So I maintain the relationships.

I’m waiting for the man, so...

#2470 3 years ago

Kush cake

EBD3B65E-A370-4DD5-966D-051BED6D757A (resized).jpegEBD3B65E-A370-4DD5-966D-051BED6D757A (resized).jpeg
    #2471 3 years ago

I'm about to start my first legal grow. Not sure how I feel/like the man telling me I can only grow 4 plants but I'm doing it for my wife. This will be a CBD grow. Just deciding on what strain to order. Think we'll choose harlequin or Charlotte's web. Anyone grown out CBD strains?

#2472 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm about to start my first legal grow. Not sure how I feel/like the man telling me I can only grow 4 plants but I'm doing it for my wife. This will be a CBD grow. Just deciding on what strain to order. Think we'll choose harlequin or Charlotte's web. Anyone grown out CBD strains?

Indoor or outdoor?

#2473 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor

#2475 3 years ago

I had 15 random seeds in dirt. 4 sprouted. 3 are female.

They’re looking low on nitrogen, but i don’t really want to go shopping. But I guess I better go pick some up.

#2476 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

How many watts you got?

I've got a 600w and 400w. With only 4 plants I'll probably just use the 600w and 5 gallon buckets of pro mix.

#2477 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've got a 600w and 400w. With only 4 plants I'll probably just use the 600w and 5 gallon buckets of pro mix.

Never thought about going the hydroponic route? If you wanna stay legal it would probably result in a larger yield.. I havent done this in 20 years though, but we were just using modified buckets (black) and rockwool.

#2478 3 years ago

IMO hydroponics is the way to go if you have the right conditions inside. I had 3- 1000w for flower and 3-400w for veg. Just have to maintain PH levels and fertilizer and watch the magic. Growing can be a lot of work when it’s big but was way more worth it 10 years ago.1200 a qp all day long.

#2479 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Never thought about going the hydroponic route?

IMO hydroponics is the way to go if you have the right conditions inside. I had 3- 1000w for flower and 3-400w for veg. Just have to maintain PH levels and fertilizer and watch the magic. Growing can be a lot of work when it’s big but was way more worth it 10 years ago.1200 a qp all day long.

#2480 3 years ago

There's no limit on size of plants in Canada just the amount (4)

The last couple of grows I did I built a 4x8 box. 600 and 400 going together. 6 plants total. Yield was just under 2 lbs.

Best grows I did back when was doing the sea of green method using clones. Cram as many clones on a 4x4 table and flood it with light.

#2481 3 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

I used to get about 0.8 grams per watt back in the day, with simple homemade hydrobucket and a 400W HPS. Often less, a few times more.

#2482 3 years ago

Yeah when I started it was early in the game like 2001 I went with what the lady at the store said cause she new more then me at the time lol. Eventually even water lines 3/4” would get clogged with build up so the flood tables worked but the bucket system would have made it easier less work less
    Plants and I wish I started that way lol. I would do it all different now days. I worked at a gas station and all my bulbs and ballast where free. LED I’m sure is the way to go now. And at some time I would have like 150 Plants in the house from 2 cloning units to 2 tables of veg and 2 tables of flower. Constant machine.

#2483 3 years ago

How do you know when you are supposed to harvest?

Canabis (resized).jpgCanabis (resized).jpg
    #2484 3 years ago

Not yet! Got sometime still.

#2485 3 years ago

When the trichomes are more brown then white..

#2486 3 years ago

They are using microscopes to see the trichomes now days to pluck at the perfect time.

#2487 3 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

They are using microscopes to see the trichomes now days to pluck at the perfect time.

Fucking scientific hippies!

#2488 3 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

[quoted image]

Google and YouTube

#2489 3 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Excellent post! I laughed out loud twice. That is worth a lot to me. You rock.

It made me laugh too! Edibles can drop the mightiest of stoners!!

#2490 3 years ago

Someone needs a copy of the "bible"

Back in high school my buddys dad ran the hydro shop in town. We had access to equipment but no knowledge (pre internet) We scoured the book stores till we finally found a copy. Man were we doing shit wrong.

20200630_155542.jpg20200630_155542.jpg

#2491 3 years ago

[quoted image]

This will be the best 10 bucks you'll spend.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Z3A8UY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

Once you have the little microscope you can see the trichomes
    There is also a ton of info on You Tube too

1a56a6225c99dc78a330530aac91c3abb3f21937 (resized).jpeg1a56a6225c99dc78a330530aac91c3abb3f21937 (resized).jpeg
    #2492 3 years ago

BTW, You have a ways to go yet.

#2493 3 years ago

Do you want to know how stupid we were? My said friend and I set up a grow in my brother's basement. We lined the walls with black mylar I'm like I don't think this is right. Why would black reflect heat? We also used four 1000 watt HPS in a 10 x 10 space without air conditioning or ventilation of any kind now that I think about it. Lol. Man that was a terrible grow.

#2494 3 years ago

So I'm retiring and can smoke again after 38 years.What are your go to strains.I picked up some Blue Dream today(Can't smoke till July 31st though) I remember Thai and Afghai so Juicy Fruit seems like a good one.Also anyone replaced alcohol with cannibis...asking for a friend...haha

#2495 3 years ago

Congrats on your retirement Slug! And ease your way into the heavy strains if the last time u smoked was a thai stick! BTW..love it! Every old boy i know talks about them damn things.. I'm 44 this year and must have just missed out on them 'cause i never tried.. but I've heard how powerful they were !!

#2496 3 years ago

Me: You should most definitely post pics of the first time u do a dab

Slugmeister: A whaaaat?

#2497 3 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

So I'm retiring and can smoke again after 38 years.What are your go to strains.I picked up some Blue Dream today(Can't smoke till July 31st though) I remember Thai and Afghai so Juicy Fruit seems like a good one.Also anyone replaced alcohol with cannibis...asking for a friend...haha

Blue dream is a good strain. Lots of my friends swear by it. It's high on the sativa side and used for creativity. If you want a kick you in the face strain I'd go with a powerful kush strain. I like the bubba for taste and quality of high.

I've been smoking a svk x sdbk cross at night for the past week and had some of the most vibrant, memorable dreams I've had in a while.

#2498 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Me: You should most definitely post pics of the first time u do a dab
    Slugmeister: A whaaaat?

Well I've got the rig.Picked up these beauties from Diamond Glass

IMG_0234 (resized).jpgIMG_0234 (resized).jpg
    #2499 3 years ago

Beauties.i cant handle dabs.. they kill me!

#2500 3 years ago

[quoted image]

We wait until the white hairs turn orange

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.