Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 69.
    #2401 3 years ago

Picked up an oz of Blueberry Medi and put it a ball jar.

Blue Medi (resized).pngBlue Medi (resized).pngbmedi (resized).pngbmedi (resized).png
    #2402 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Picked up an oz of Blueberry Medi and put it a ball jar.[quoted image][quoted image]

Do American ounces weigh more then Canadian ounces? Lol. Looks like a qp in that jar

#2403 3 years ago

Only 2 grams over, but it always fills the jar up. The jar is just the standard ball canning jar.

#2404 3 years ago

I gets a bit fluffier when you bottle it.
    It takes 2 paper plates to hold all the pot when I am swapping out bovega packs.
    Settles a bit later. Not much, but a little.

#2405 3 years ago

Nice weather has got my plots all up to speed.
    Using last years holes.
    Added fresh blood and bone meal, molassses and all my leftover vape poop.
    Already ordered the Durban Poison.

#2406 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Do American ounces weigh more then Canadian ounces? Lol. Looks like a qp in that jar

What weighs more an once of weed or an ounce of gold?

#2407 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

An once of gold will definitely sink faster than an OZ of Kind Ganja...

Ok, guys when growing outdoors in ridiculous temperatures, today was 104'F. Yes already .
    Do I need Direct sunlight, is it best ?

#2408 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ounce of gold is 31 grams and an ounce of weed is 28.

But a pound of weed is 16 ounces, a pound of gold is 12.

Gold and other precious metals are in troy (scientific weight).

So an ounce of gold weighs more than an ounce of weed... but a pound of weed weighs more than a pound of gold.

Put that last bit on the ancient aliens dudes photo for an instant meme.

#2409 3 years ago

I'll be ordering 16 individual ounces of gold , thank you very much.

#2410 3 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Ounce of gold is 31 grams and an ounce of weed is 28.
    But a pound of weed is 16 ounces

Buying weed in quantity equals 454 grams or 28.7 grams. Broken down to smaller amounts like 5 or 10 pounds and it's often weighed at 448 grams. 16 ounces x 28 grams = 448. A pound is still 454 grams. An ounce is still 28.7 grams. We would keep the 6 grams per pound. 6 grams times 100 pounds is 600 grams, or a nice little stash of smoke. I don't have any idea of weighing gold, but I had a background of weighing pot.

#2411 3 years ago

I’ve been smoking pot since 18. Over 20 years now. I don’t think that combined I’ve seen 100lbs in my life.

I need better friends

#2412 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I don’t think that combined I’ve seen 100lbs in my life

Just saw 260lbs two days ago and to be honest it's much more impressive when it's broken down.

#2413 3 years ago

I’ve been smoking pot since 18. Over 20 years now. I don’t think that combined I’ve seen 100lbs in my life.
    I need better friends

I haven't seen 100 pounds in the last 25 years either.

Quoted from RWH:

Just saw 260lbs two days ago and to be honest it's much more impressive when it's broken down.

Yes. I agree.

#2414 3 years ago

Geographically, I grew up in one of the "best" areas for wholesale marijuana. 60 miles from border, and right past the last checkpoint at San Onofre from Mexico. Boatloads of Thai weed in May. Really nice seedless lime green sativa for 500 all day here. Double that most anywhere it goes to. The tons of hash from the Brotherhood of Eternal Light and Love smuggled here to Laguna Beach. And then my friend became one of the bigger marijuana smugglers from Sonora. And knew and grew more killer weed than you could imagine. Fields of corn with fields of marijuana inside. So our area dominated the mass supply of high end marijuana. And we all got indicted and did federal or Mexican time. When I got out I heard that the Canadians who were buying tons of our weed were growing their own BC bud in the 90s and sending 100 pounds or so at a time back at us. I love Canadians. And Canada. Alot of our pot made it elsewhere where they called it Nor Cal weed. Funny how I was at the highest level of knowledge of marijuana when I went to prison. I got out and now had so much to learn. I think it's great that we can clone and pretty much get the same product now. And I can order incredible products that helps my health. I can take an edible instead of medication from a doctor (opioids) for my pancreatitis. I think its great.

#2415 3 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

An once of gold will definitely sink faster than an OZ of Kind Ganja...
    Ok, guys when growing outdoors in ridiculous temperatures, today was 104'F. Yes already .
    Do I need Direct sunlight, is it best ?

#2416 3 years ago

Here in Canada the amount of direct light effects amount of growth/size.
    I usually get a good growth spurt in heat waves.
    Plus the water a mature plant can use over a gallon a day. More if your drainage is good.
    In that kind of heat I would avoid pots as they would probably dry out on me.
    Water more.

#2417 3 years ago

I personally think at 104 plants won’t flower or potency will really suffer.

Yes they need sunlight, not just warmth. LEDs are cheap, maybe veg outside, flower inside.

#2418 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I smoke shatter in the morning so i don't wake the wife up with going outside to smoke so I'm down to a gram a day max of bud. 3 ounces lasts me 2 to 3 months now

Been reading about shatter from you guys for awhile now. Very interested. I have problems with vaping. My lungs don't seem to like it as well. But I like space rocks. I like black primo hash. I will definitely vape if only possible way, but it never has the same effect to me, and my lungs don't respond as well to it. Is shatter harsh on your guys lungs? We all smoked big fat honey thai Oilers as kids here. When you mixed the pot with the oil it made it easier to smoke than just the oil. Todays vaping seems close to when we smoked hash oil. Can any of you guys compare shatter to ? I feel like a kid who has been looking at my future Christmas gift and I'm trying to learn more about my present.

#2419 3 years ago

I cough just about every time I hit the shatter pen. It's very concentrated and hold the button for half a second to long and a huge cloud of vape comes out. I like the instant high it provides but find it short lived.
    In comparison I rarely cough when smoking a joint.

Just one stoners take

Quoted from jamesmc:

Been reading about shatter from you guys for awhile now. Very interested. I have problems with vaping. My lungs don't seem to like it as well. But I like space rocks. I like black primo hash. I will definitely vape if only possible way, but it never has the same effect to me, and my lungs don't respond as well to it. Is shatter harsh on your guys lungs? We all smoked big fat honey thai Oilers as kids here. When you mixed the pot with the oil it made it easier to smoke than just the oil. Todays vaping seems close to when we smoked hash oil. Can any of you guys compare shatter to ? I feel like a kid who has been looking at my future Christmas gift and I'm trying to learn more about my present.

#2420 3 years ago

Can't you just crush or break it up and spread it over the top of your pot in a pipe to smoke?

#2421 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Can't you just crush or break it up and spread it over the top of your pot in a pipe to smoke?

I've seen it done but a big waste and wouldn't recommend it.

#2422 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just one stoners take

I was looking for a fellow stoners take. I think I'd be better off with the space rocks. Appreciate the advice.

#2423 3 years ago

My stepson recently graduated from college with scary math skills. His first job was in a lab working for a cannabis company. He volunteered to cut his hours for others and was called and asked to volunteer his time at the university lab where he graduated to work on covid research. He is 5 years younger than the next scientist who was younger than the others. I'm proud of him. I'm looking forward to spending some time with him and hearing the scientific viewpoint of marijuana. He doesn't smoke due to having asthma.

1 week later
    #2424 3 years ago

Picked up an oz. of Wedding Cake and it's really great. I like this just about as much as White Rhino and Girl Scout Cookies. Very smooth smoke with a hell of a kick!

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).pngwedding cake (resized).pngwedding cake (resized).png
    #2425 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Picked up an oz. of Wedding Cake and it's really great. I like this just about as much as White Rhino and Girl Scout Cookies. Very smooth smoke with a hell of a kick![quoted image][quoted image]

Ya, I had some wedding cake shatter with the last batch I got. It’s pretty good, I like it too, but that’s not surprising to me since it’s a cross between cherry pie and Girl Scout cookies. I’m a big fan GSC, probably the best strain I’ve tried in years.

#2426 3 years ago

Farmer came by with my Durban Poison. I have 3 different phenotypes.

20200514_184208 (resized).jpg20200514_184208 (resized).jpg20200514_184217 (resized).jpg20200514_184217 (resized).jpg20200514_184228 (resized).jpg20200514_184228 (resized).jpg20200514_184238 (resized).jpg20200514_184238 (resized).jpg
    #2427 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Farmer came by with my Durban Poison. I have 3 different phenotypes.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Durban poison is great too, that crossed with granddaddy purple is cherry pie. Durban poison crossed with OG kush makes Girl Scout cookies.

But by itself it’s great too

#2428 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Picked up an oz. of Wedding Cake and it's really great. I like this just about as much as White Rhino and Girl Scout Cookies. Very smooth smoke with a hell of a kick![quoted image][quoted image]

Yummy. Weed stores are all over my area now. Wife got her medical card last month. Loving life.

We picked up last night. Favorite strain has been Tahitian Punch. Makes the whole house smell awesome.

#2429 3 years ago

Look at these fancy jars. Pretty extravagant for an 1/8.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2430 3 years ago
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2431 3 years ago

When done with the flower those little jars are handy to put small stuff in like acorn nuts or old/new posts etc..

#2432 3 years ago

Nice stuff guys. They have so much here that I've tried most of the strains mentioned. And I can't describe them like a sommelier does wine, maybe because I kept ordering more and more different strains. I just remember that all were good. Some better than others. I choose now to just buy from one distributor who has some amazing exotic weed. More expensive than others, but worth it to me. I feel lucky, like my glass is half full of good weed.

#2433 3 years ago

Yeah I'm the same way. Always trying something different, it just kind of blends together. It's all good and gets me about the same high. The exotic 4A stuff does have a unique taste it seems no matter the strain. I've always been a big bubba kush fan and the many crosses. I think death bubba is my favorite as it's one of the only strains I reorder a few times a year. I also like ordering previous cup winners when available, just to try them out.

Quoted from jamesmc:

Nice stuff guys. They have so much here that I've tried most of the strains mentioned. And I can't describe them like a sommelier does wine, maybe because I kept ordering more and more different strains. I just remember that all were good. Some better than others. I choose now to just buy from one distributor who has some amazing exotic weed. More expensive than others, but worth it to me. I feel lucky, like my glass is half full of good weed.

#2434 3 years ago

I personally lean more toward sativa to be more clear headed.
    Not that I don't enjoy couch lock when it is called for.

Personally looking forward to seeing what is going to happen at 'the farm' as my farmer is ramping production way up aswell.

I grow pretty good, but WOW, greenhouse plants are just monsters.

#2435 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I personally lean more toward sativa to be more clear headed.

I read your post, have been smoking more than my 2 oz allotment this month and decided I could use some sativa. AK47 is one of my favorite sativa.

20200518_151421 (resized).jpg20200518_151421 (resized).jpg
    #2436 3 years ago

I can hardly wait for the vape store to open.
    I need bags.

Also could use a new top for my volcano.
    Really getting tired of it coming open and blowing weed everywhere.
    Funny how you forget to tighten check it after a few bags.

#2437 3 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I read your post, have been smoking more than my 2 oz allotment this month and decided I could use some sativa. AK47 is one of my favorite sativa. [quoted image]

Scrumptious buds

#2438 3 years ago
    91D3B275-7B4D-4934-9B41-086DEE916809 (resized).jpeg91D3B275-7B4D-4934-9B41-086DEE916809 (resized).jpeg
    #2439 3 years ago

Nice info. Easy to understand. I took the picture before 6 am so its darker than real life. Pot is a vibrant green in normal light. Plus I suck at taking pictures. Left is AK 47 sativa. Middle is Gorilla Glue #5. Indica. Left is Golden Gates. Indica dominant hybrid. The AK is around 28%. The Gorilla Glue around 30%. The Golden Gates is an incredible strain. Over 30%. My favorite is to mix the AK 47 with either of the 2 strains. So I get the head high and the body pain relief.

20200520_055407 (resized).jpg20200520_055407 (resized).jpg
    #2440 3 years ago

Looking for input
    Volcano filling chamber.
    Looking for a alternative or aftermarket.

Tired of only a quarter turn to close, tired of it showering the room.
    Doesn't happen often, would prefer not at all.

1 week later
    #2441 3 years ago
    1ECFE3AC-00CD-49C2-9F60-680FEB170656 (resized).jpeg1ECFE3AC-00CD-49C2-9F60-680FEB170656 (resized).jpeg
    #2442 3 years ago

Got my little guys transplanted into their summer homes. FF24537D-AF23-422C-A0A2-375D2143E836 (resized).jpegFF24537D-AF23-422C-A0A2-375D2143E836 (resized).jpeg378A8406-5DF2-4547-8E90-07CCE14E8A2F (resized).jpeg378A8406-5DF2-4547-8E90-07CCE14E8A2F (resized).jpeg

#2443 3 years ago

FYI extra water.
    Dark pots attract the suns heat and can literally cook your roots.
    Extra water on hot days.

1 week later
    #2444 3 years ago

Question for you guys.

I've had my grinder for about a year now and completely forgot about the crystal/Kief area at the bottom. How do you smoke it? Sprinkling it on joints makes the most sense but maybe I'm missing something?

#2445 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Question for you guys.
    I've had my grinder for about a year now and completely forgot about the crystal/Kief area at the bottom. How do you smoke it? Sprinkling it on joints makes the most sense but maybe I'm missing something?

Sprinkle it on joint then roll it up or top of a bowl. You only need a dash. Save the rest for next time or increase the amount you sprinkle on if it’s not too powerful.

#2446 3 years ago

I had 'the farmer' drop off some fresh clones for one of my buddies.
    He had to basically double his operation from last year.
    Basically saying that the price per pound that he is getting is around half of last years price from the larger 50+ pounds at once buyers.

#2447 3 years ago

Ya I’m loving the price drop. When I first tried shatter it was like $50/g now it’s $100 for 5g

#2448 3 years ago

Ya I’m loving the price drop. When I first tried shatter it was like $50/g now it’s $100 for 5g

Nice. I can buy ounces of shatter for $400 but if you want a single gram it's like $40 still on most sites I use.

#2449 3 years ago

Anyone else's jaw drop when logging on to their favorite site? Wtf is with the price jumps? All the $170 -$180 ounces are all $225. $300+ for 4A buds. Qps that were $400 are now $525. Crazy.

Anyone have a source for cbd and thc RSO please let me know. Sold out everywhere I know of. No tinctures. Has to be RSO.

And FUK Sask compassion. I've been buying my wife's RSO for 4 years and they pulled the product, cancelled my order and won't respond to emails. Terrible customer service. Say they're here to support Saskatchewan residents. Fuk that. They suck ass.

#2450 3 years ago

A bunch of the local 'grey' pot shops on the rez all got raided in the area.
    Weedmaps delivery was only 40% on each of my items compared to the rez price.
    But I had to try a shatter bar or two.

15914545853131392042897 (resized).jpg15914545853131392042897 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/49?hl=jamesmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.