Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,396 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    brownies16 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9369 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 68.
    #2151 4 years ago

Outdoor is great. All marijuana is good. Professional growers are way better than the average grower, with some strains alot better than other strains. But people who have chronic painful diseases use some high strength indicas for relief. And edibles as the pain gets worse. This picture is of a new strain Golden Gate 13. I use as daytime pot. All day. I have tried over 100 different strains with maybe 30 being awesome. But all were great. I think most businesses that test the pot they sell use Cannalysis in So Cal. Every type and strain of marijuana is available where I live. I also have AK47 and LSD (strain) for daytime. All extremely strong. But if in severe pain its Gorilla Glue #5. This strain looks scraggly at times, tastes alright, but relaxes people. Short of moon rocks, but GG5 is the go to for alot of serious smokers. Instant couchlock. Which is great for pain and nightime to sleep. Funny how it looks the worse of over 15 strains a delivery service has, is among the highest priced, and is their best seller.

20191008_092556 (resized).jpg20191008_092556 (resized).jpg
    #2152 4 years ago

Someone called me out earlier for either bs or being stupid. I'm a real stoner dude. I even have a Stoner (name of company) Theatre Candy machine in my living area with edibles for pain, or candy from smoking. I started smoking Thai stick at 14 and then trading them for Led Zeppelin and other awesome bands tickets. Yada, Yada, Yada other than the 10 years in federal custody on marijuana conspiracy charges I've always smoked. I've owned a state approved mortgage school and have the knowledge to do the same with legalizing a state approved marijuana school. Oaksterdam and other similar ideas aren't real state approved legal schools and are usually connected to pot shops. I would organize a curriculum which would be recognized by the state and have the person certified like a sommelier for wine. If I was younger and wasn't enjoying pinball, life, and this awesome marijuana so much. I feel like fellow stoners should never call out other fellow stoners. Most of us older crowd who have adapted to this new generation of weed are just appreciative, and STONED.

20191007_171813 (resized).jpg20191007_171813 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2153 4 years ago

Heavy frost last night.
    Luckily the 'girls' were showing enough amber to come in from the cold.
    Hanging and drying while I pick at trimming them up.

1571145735507-1549419658 (resized).jpg1571145735507-1549419658 (resized).jpg
    #2154 4 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Great way to launder money.

Lol. There's absolutely nothing illegal with trading products in my state. If I wanted to launder money I would probably find another way than used pinball machines

#2155 4 years ago

Tis the season to be trimming.

DSCN6472 (resized).JPGDSCN6472 (resized).JPG
    #2156 4 years ago

Australia is progressive in many ways but sadly leans right in many others. Hopefully decriminalisation of weed will happen in the not too distant future. Growing weed is a fascinating process, some of these setups and results are awesome!!

#2157 4 years ago

Seeing those built-in cigarette holders brings back a lot of memories of playing dime bingo machine and trying to cash in.

Quoted from o-din:

Tis the season to be trimming.

#2158 4 years ago

Man did I have a wild weekend.

So a person I know smoked weed for maybe the second or third time in their life and was that a bad idea. All of the sudden the person had pretty much a psychotic episode that lasted a few hours till they were arrested for assaulting a police officer , resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, to wake up with no real recollection and seeming fine with no problems and still doing well today thank god.

This person graduated high school and was in college and playing basketball. Not sure but things have changed for them. Has to go to court and didn’t make this week to school so not sure where their future will end up.

I bring this up cause in my 30 plus years of smoking weed had never seen anything like this. It wasn’t in their character and can’t remember much of what happen like punching me in the face and breaking my Tv or yelling down the street shoot me in the head. They left to the street not a clue where they were no shoes or glasses. Blind as a bat.

I bring it up to hear if anyone has had the same thing happen. It was terrifying , confusing, crazy and sad. I feel like you just want to blame mental illness but I don’t know. I do know about mental illness And it is one of the toughest things in the world to deal with in my opinion, but really have no idea.

#2159 4 years ago

I recall my wife having episodes the first few times.
    The hand she suddenly can't lift... The "manhand" or "I'm a snake" or "I ain't got no bones".

And please, Get some spring loaded fiskers. Craft section at Wal-Mart. Had my 2 pairs for years without touble. Torch lighter and a metal brush and you are right back in.
    Trimming day 3. Looks like it could be sunday before I am done these 4 plants.
    Also had to turn down the duhumidifier as I am not getting through fast enough.
    So far I am averaging a QP a day coming out of the paper bags and going into the 2.2L jars.

1571322268158-1936568486 (resized).jpg1571322268158-1936568486 (resized).jpg
    #2160 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Seeing those built-in cigarette holders brings back a lot of memories of playing dime bingo machine and trying to cash in.

That Carl's Jr. tray is a relic from the 70s. lol.

#2161 4 years ago

I can remember in the late nineties when White Rhino was messing people up here, panic attacks - going to hospital and getting there heart checked out and a friend of mine who was a long term smoker literally collapsing on the floor. That strain messed a lot of people up, I didn’t get much work done then!

#2162 4 years ago

Death bubba
    Strawberry romulan
    Snow white
    Pink kush
    Grease monkey

Those are the flavors i have right now!
    Love the names of pot strains!

#2163 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lostcause:

I can remember in the late nineties when White Rhino

Never had any type of odd episodes while smoking but that White Rhino I got a couple years back was the shit. I'd love to get more but haven't seen it since.

#2164 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Never had any type of odd episodes while smoking

Me either shit was wild.

#2165 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Never had any type of odd episodes while smoking but that White Rhino I got a couple years back was the shit. I'd love to get more but haven't seen it since.

Funny you should mention it. I just got a oz of AAAA White Rhino last week. First 4A strain I've bought. Worth the extra cash? Not so sure. Think I like the AAA Crystal Coma I got in the same order better. The sativa side of the white rhino is very noticeable. Heart is a little racy at night when mixing with crown and cokes

#2166 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Funny you should mention it. I just got a oz of AAAA White Rhino last week.

Grower to grower it may be different. I love the girl scout cookie too but, got some this year and it was not as good as when I got it the first time.

#2167 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Funny you should mention it. I just got a oz of AAAA White Rhino last week. First 4A strain I've bought. Worth the extra cash? Not so sure. Think I like the AAA Crystal Coma I got in the same order better. The sativa side of the white rhino is very noticeable. Heart is a little racy at night when mixing with crown and cokes

Not the same now, was originally from greenhouse seeds but quite a few years ago the breeder took the parents away as they had a disagreement, Mr Nice seeds then had it but the name was changed to Medicine Man. When the strain was fresh In the nineties it was very strong but weakened over the years so will probably not find the same now. It was legendary in W London uk. Brought many men to their knees to the point people would give it a miss.

#2168 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

Me either shit was wild.

Very strange...
    I remember a female first time smoker in high school howling at the moon like a wolf as a group of us sat around a campfire. In her defense,It was very strong Thai stick!
    I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard.
    Other than that there was one other female (the gym teachers daughter!) who had an allergic reaction after smoking the first time and broke out in hives.
    Both those incidents were over 30 years ago and I’ve never heard of anything remotely similar to the reaction you describe.

#2169 4 years ago

It sounds like joints laced with salvia. The 20 year olds I get high with love watching YouTube vids of people tripping out on various substances and always showing me shit. I don't get it personally but I've seen some pretty psychotic episodes of dudes tripping out.

The same kids have lots of shrooms right now and I so wish i had a pin still Would love to chow some down and play pins all night tripping out.

#2170 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

It sounds like joints laced with salvia.

Only problem with that is, I know where the product came from and everyone else was fine. I wish I did have an answer as it was laced with something. The police grabbed a urine sample at the jail only to have small amount of thc.

#2171 4 years ago

Very strange. My first thought was how many deaths are attributed to Alcohol in Combination. Possibly this was Marijuana in Combination, then thought that this was just this individual's reaction to this drug. I haven't personally heard of violent behavior from smoking, but people have allergies. I've heard many, many times where a smoker tries a much stronger form of thc than they are used to. Usually results in quiet time for the more seasoned smoker. And then a DAMN WAS THAT SHIT STRONG after the affected feels better.

#2172 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

then thought that this was just this individual's reaction to this drug.

That’s what I’m thinking. Never again will they be in my toke session.

#2173 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

That’s what I’m thinking. Never again will they be in my toke session.

Nancy Reagan said, "Just say no" to those who can't handle it, or something like that.

#2174 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I've heard many, many times where a smoker tries a much stronger form of thc than they are used to. Usually results in quiet time for the more seasoned smoker. And then a DAMN WAS THAT SHIT STRONG after the affected feels better.

Yes like when I have put a couple friends on the floor with the dab rig. No violent behavior just sitting on the floor of the bathroom near the toilet for 2 hours saying like, “damn I just need a minute.”

#2175 4 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

Nancy Reagan said, "Just say no" to those who can't handle it, or something like that.

Always hated that slogan, but guess she was right for those who can’t hang.

#2176 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

Man did I have a wild weekend.
    So a person I know smoked weed for maybe the second or third time in their life and was that a bad idea. All of the sudden the person had pretty much a psychotic episode that lasted a few hours till they were arrested for assaulting a police officer , resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, to wake up with no real recollection and seeming fine with no problems and still doing well today thank god.
    This person graduated high school and was in college and playing basketball. Not sure but things have changed for them. Has to go to court and didn’t make this week to school so not sure where their future will end up.
    I bring this up cause in my 30 plus years of smoking weed had never seen anything like this. It wasn’t in their character and can’t remember much of what happen like punching me in the face and breaking my Tv or yelling down the street shoot me in the head. They left to the street not a clue where they were no shoes or glasses. Blind as a bat.
    I bring it up to hear if anyone has had the same thing happen. It was terrifying , confusing, crazy and sad. I feel like you just want to blame mental illness but I don’t know. I do know about mental illness And it is one of the toughest things in the world to deal with in my opinion, but really have no idea.

Not even remotely close ever. Myself.

This must have been something on top of the mj. In my opinion. Marijuana brings out the mellow. A couple people I know reported freaking out on large doses of edibles, but ultimately never any violent anything.

Sounds like pcp or what I have heard - how some people reacted to pcp. (Perhaps)

#2177 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Sounds like pcp or what I have heard

They would know if it were PCP (angel dust) just by taste and smell, kinda smells like hot steel when it's burnt.

#2178 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Sounds like pcp or what I have heard - how some people reacted to pcp.

Yeah I get it, I want to be able to blame it on something. Definitely wasn’t pcp and I know it’s out there but in my area been here for 20+ years and watch the news never to see any arrest involving pcp. (In my area)

#2179 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

20+ years and watch the news never to see any arrest involving pcp. (In my area)

I don't think I've seen it since the mid 70's and really didn't think anyone still used it.

#2180 4 years ago

The aggression is what made me think of this.
    I have also not seen or heard of pcp in a while.

I will stay with my jack herrer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/305328.php

#2181 4 years ago

Thought I may have read somewhere that those with a history of schitzophrenia within thier lineage may be susceptable to freak psychotic episodes when consuming.

On a different note. My wife picked this up for me from my store. It's some great outdoor. Its a M.A.C. hybrid. When broken open its sticky near the stem and smells like fresh lemon citrus. Two thumbs up.
    20191011_091839 (resized).jpg20191011_091839 (resized).jpg

#2182 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thought I may have read somewhere that those with a history of schitzophrenia within thier lineage may be susceptable to freak psychotic episodes when consuming.

I have read the same thing.

Quoted from WolfManCat:

On a different note. My wife picked this up for me from my store. It's some great outdoor. Its a M.A.C. hybrid. When broken open its sticky near the stem and smells like fresh lemon citrus. Two thumbs up.

Thanks for sharing. A little jealous.

#2183 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

This is possible. I hope he gets the help needed regardless.

Quoted from Azmodeus:

I know reported freaking out on large doses of edibles

I’d assume this is the case. Eating cannabis literally changes the chemical makeup versus smoking it. It’s the 1st pass theory. When you inhale cannabis the thc first travels through your blood and binds with the receptors in your brain. When you eat it, the thc is processed by your liver changing the regular delta-9 thc into 3 different versions, a thc carboxy and a thc hydroxy. After your liver processes the thc it’s a race through your blood system to bind with receptors in your brain. One of the 3 thc’s is non-psychoactive, the other will produce Normal effects but the third (i think the thc-carboxy) can cause hallucinations like lsd or acid. Basically whatever binds with your brains receptors first will control your trip.

There was this info graphic and a YouTube video I watched on the subject. Can’t find the video link right now.

54B9BDC9-E74F-46C1-B84D-BAC8065CA1CF.png54B9BDC9-E74F-46C1-B84D-BAC8065CA1CF.png
    #2184 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This is possible. I hope he gets the help needed regardless.

Thanks they are doing good now just have to deal with court and school. No edibles where involved but thanks for posting the good info.

#2185 4 years ago

Finished before football.
    The sum of 4 plants.
    Front left jar is full of screen keif I had to press a bit to get all in it.
    First cuts should be cured by the end of this week.
    20191020_130421-1 (resized).jpg20191020_130421-1 (resized).jpg

#2186 4 years ago

I got some samples from the grow op.
    Damnesia. Skywalker Kush. Plus some hash from scraping the power trimmer during pineapple chuck.

20191022_124341 (resized).jpg20191022_124341 (resized).jpg
    #2187 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I got some samples from the grow op.

I feel like I am at the mall walking by the Chinese food. Where’s the tooth pics?

#2188 4 years ago

Damn if I don't always get extra plates when I get take out.
    They supply the paper bags I use as well.
    Would you like your dry: original or extra crispy?

#2189 4 years ago

15 minit.......

#2190 4 years ago

I have to buy all mine. But I am a very happy customer here in SoCal. It is so nice here.

My deliver service clarity is prompt and the owner is super cool. I no longer even go to the local dispensary. They have been fully replaced.

#2191 4 years ago

I wanted to go to Amsterdam someday, but honestly I doubt it can hold a candle to right where I live.

I am pretty handicapped but very fortunate.

I don’t think I could babble on more and say less.

#2192 4 years ago

New jar take care all.

16B11797-A34F-4213-B127-6E752A3406F5 (resized).jpeg16B11797-A34F-4213-B127-6E752A3406F5 (resized).jpeg
    #2193 4 years ago

It’s not functional enough for me. I want a screw top. I’m going to empty it and put it on the shelf.

#2194 4 years ago

Hey azmo...Do you grind up an ounce at a time? You should consider leaving the nugs intact until you smoke them. It helps keep the potency up as the trichomes are not exposed and breaking down. Tastes way better too! I find electric grinders beat the shit outta the trichomes and just use a hand held grinder

#2195 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I wanted to go to Amsterdam someday, but honestly I doubt it can hold a candle to right where I live.

Been going to Amsterdam for work and play for a long long time. The bud is better here now overall, but the hash in Amsterdam can be better than the bud here. At the end of the day you can't beat going into a coffeeshop in Amsterdam checking the menu, getting some bud, hash, coffee (or something to drink) sit down and enjoy some smoke right there. I always meet cool people from all over the world and burn some with them. Very cool place

#2196 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

hand held grinder

I like to use scissors, have small pair and they do a great job.

#2197 4 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

Been going to Amsterdam for work and play for a long long time. The bud is better here now overall, but the hash in Amsterdam can be better than the bud here.

Alot of people don't know, and some forget, but "The Brotherhood of Eternal Love" were in Laguna Beach. They used to smuggle hash and make acid. There was so much hash in south orange county in 1960s, 70s, and 80s. Killer black primo, Lebanese, and other types. Literally tons and tons. Funny how I haven't seen alot of real good hash around here anymore. Satellites pretty much put an end to smuggling boatloads of drugs from Southeast Asia. And federal sentences where everyone is getting minimum 10 year sentences. Its weird because my friends went to Amsterdam when I was on an "extended vacation". Heineken, hookers and hash. But now with all the craft breweries we're only missing the killer hash. But it would be awesome just to be in Amsterdam though.

#2198 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I like to use scissors, have small pair and they do a great job.

Me too! My mom was a seamstress and I have the same pair I "borrowed" over 25 years from her. After she passed away a few years ago it helps keep her memory fresh when I use them.

20191026_202021.jpg20191026_202021.jpg
    #2199 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Me too! My mom was a seamstress and I have the same pair I "borrowed" over 25 years from her. [quoted image]

I like scissors, but really like kief. Gotta go with a grinder over the scissors.

20191026_194017 (resized).jpg20191026_194017 (resized).jpg
    #2200 4 years ago

Those spring loaded scissors used for trimming are deadly..but Sharpstone grinders for the win! And joints gotta have filters! Haha

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/44?hl=wanimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.