Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 69.
    #2101 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am more interested in a distillate ghost train haze vape cartridge.
    In Vegas or other flavours.
    I will have to take a chance the vitamin E won't kill me...
    Just who has decent prices on or near the strip...

Theres a dispensary towards the end of the strip that a buddy of mine told me about who lives in Vegas. This was a couple years back and unfortunatley, cant remember the name... Not sure if thats helpful lol

Edit - I believe its Essence. https://essencevegas.com/locations/las-vegas-strip?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GMB-STRIP

#2102 4 years ago

Stopped smoking for a few weeks so far. Mainly stopped because I work from home and don’t feel like going into my DC office and I stock up when in DC.

Lost 13 lbs without even trying because no late night snacks and I would always drink when smoking. Ended up naturally stopping the drinks each evening as a result. Always good to cleanse for a bit anyway, lungs are clear, head is clear, sleep is MUCH better and can remember my dreams again.

Side effect is I don’t play my pins as much as a result. Next time I *have* to go into the office (2 hours each way, train and metro involved), I’ll buy again. But nice to take a break.

#2103 4 years ago

To anyone interested in some crazy good deals on concentrates check out cheapweed. They have OZs of live resin for $425 cdn and OZs of shatter for $475.

Added over 5 years ago:

Appears cheapweed has been scamming people recently so would like to remove this recommendation. Thanks

#2104 4 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Among medical distributors in PA, there seems to be a bit of a flower shortage going on. In the meantime, vape cartridges have me a little paranoid as of late with all the news going around of folks getting lung disease.
    However... PA seems to have a huge supplies of concentrates available (sugar, shatter, budder, badder.) I have never used any of these before. Dabbing seems... extremely complicated and not something I want to buy a whole rig for. Is there a newbie's guide on how to easily consume some of this stuff?

I just dipped my toe in the dabbing water recently. It isn't as "cracky" as I thought it would be. One hit and you're done, in a good way.

#2105 4 years ago

I just got a QP of Gorilla Glue #4
    WOW
    Best $450 I spent in a while.
    Small buds, dark, super sticky.
    Very, very smooth.

#2106 4 years ago

UAW strike has idled my facility. Just in time for first cuts.
    Sitting on a stool in the yard.
    Trimming sucks

#2107 4 years ago

I can't help myself when a good deal comes along. 1/2 oz of pineapple express. Smoother inhale and way better flavor then the Bruce Banner I recently picked up. Taste is great. I'm sitting here watching ND and Georgia, pretty f'd up

20190921_201951.jpg20190921_201951.jpg
    #2108 4 years ago

A buddy asked me to help one of his buddies trim at his grow op.
    I can either get a mix of leftovers or my choice some of this years.
    I chose some of the hybrid shark shock as I don't have a ready source of CBD flower.
    Seeing some crazy damage from him killing bugs with concentrated UV light. Leaves are dark and spotty.
    Other batches are 8'+
    Anyhow, 1st cuts are done.
    Some of my yard cuts.
    20190923_174005-1 (resized).jpg20190923_174005-1 (resized).jpg

#2109 4 years ago

Just saw this released. For those who vape THC cartridges, pay attention to the chart on the bottom. Its hard to read so zoom in. A few of these brands I know are sold in legit shops...

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/vaping/tests-show-bootleg-marijuana-vapes-tainted-hydrogen-cyanide-n1059356?cid=eml_nbn_20190927

#2110 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Just saw this released.

Very unnerving, my son vapes a lot, both THC and flavored stuff (no nicotine). I can only ask him to be careful, he's 39 so just have to trust.

#2111 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

A buddy asked me to help one of his buddies trim at his grow op.
    I can either get a mix of leftovers or my choice some of this years.
    I chose some of the hybrid shark shock as I don't have a ready source of CBD flower.
    Seeing some crazy damage from him killing bugs with concentrated UV light. Leaves are dark and spotty.
    Other batches are 8'+
    Anyhow, 1st cuts are done.
    Some of my yard cuts.
    [quoted image]

Outdoor plants over 8' tall probably ain't the most potent weed, I'd probably make that into bubble hash!

#2112 4 years ago

What a wonderful time to be alive.
    6A410EA2-CAF1-458C-AFF9-DE5B2F5ACBC2 (resized).png6A410EA2-CAF1-458C-AFF9-DE5B2F5ACBC2 (resized).png
    811360DF-83A2-4F3B-A7BC-568E7F7EBD65 (resized).png811360DF-83A2-4F3B-A7BC-568E7F7EBD65 (resized).png

#2113 4 years ago

I'm in Vegas this week and I can't stand the smell of the crap pot people are smoking all over (as if the malboros aren't enough).
    I would rather obstain.
    Then the GG will hit that much harder later.
    Plus who knows wtf is in those pre-rolls.

#2114 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I'm in Vegas this week and I can't stand the smell of the crap pot people are smoking all over (as if the malboros aren't enough).
    I would rather obstain.

GG = Gorilla Glue....?

I hear ya !

#2115 4 years ago

Gorilla Glue #4
    Hopefully my house sitter finished off the Gelato.
    By months end, first cuts will be cured and ready to go.
    By mid-Nov the lambs breath X shark shock will be cured.

#2116 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I would rather obstain.

It's funny how biased peeps are over their home grown weed! I guarentee there is much better quality weed in Vegas available than outdoor 8' plants. Walking by a group of people smoking doesn't determine the quality of weed! Maybe they mix their's with tobacco. I agree that pre-rolls are garbage tho..in Canada too!

#2117 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

It's funny how biased peeps are over their home grown weed! I guarentee there is much better quality weed in Vegas available than outdoor 8' plants.

Not all homegrown is outside and 8’. If you have the right strain and know what you are doing the 3x1000w and in the basement and the 3x400w in the attic all on flood tables got the job done. Not bias I just know I had some top quality and know it was comparable to Nevada’s no disrespect.

#2118 4 years ago

GG#4 is hydro from BC.
    Personally I like my homegrown from my 6'
    The grow op 8' that I want have CBD in them. It"s getting harder to get cbd flower from my medical suppliers.
    Otherwise,

received_411144782929780 (resized).jpegreceived_411144782929780 (resized).jpeg
    #2119 4 years ago

How many Cheech and Chong papers did you go through?

#2120 4 years ago

It's called Abusive OG, and that it is.

DSCN6440 (resized).JPGDSCN6440 (resized).JPG
    #2121 4 years ago

Bought and assembled a Riga 3 greenhouse 8.5' x 11.5' this spring and gearing up to grow hydroponically. I don't have a green thumb so I can only grow weeds. Greenhouse sits on top of single row of cinder blocks which is on top of a 6" footer and almost two feet below ground.
    Pretty mild winter here in Albuquerque so should be able to grow year round. Added a temperature controlled swamp cooler and will supplement heat in winter. So where is the best place to buy seeds? When greenhouse is lit up at night it looks like a spaceship landed in the side yard.

#2122 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

It's funny how biased peeps are over their home grown weed! I guarentee there is much better quality weed in Vegas available than outdoor 8' plants. Walking by a group of people smoking doesn't determine the quality of weed! Maybe they mix their's with tobacco. I agree that pre-rolls are garbage tho..in Canada too!

Pre rolled in Canada is garbage! They never smoke well

#2123 4 years ago

Try DNA genetics in Holland.
    Nice selection of great seed.

The grow op puts the clones out mid July to harvest early October.
    I noticed the greenhouse clones are more filled out (6"-7' diameter) so don't put them too close together.
    The OP basically plants in a hole the size of a 40 gallon drum, filled with Pro-Mix.

#2124 4 years ago

Hey..it's just an observation!! I have friends who grow for personal use and swear their's is better than the killer commercial nugs i get. but I taste homegrown earthiness every time.. but it's all good! They enjoy it.. its just what you are used to.. like mama's cooking! Same thing as "B.C. bud" ! If it's grown under a light bulb and fed chemicals it doesn't matter what province it's grown in.. the only thing that matters is the genetics and the growers abilities.

#2125 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

Pre rolled in Canada is garbage! They never smoke well

Nope.. they sure don't.. i forgot my weed on the way to pinball the other nite.. drove to buy a pre-roll.. it burnt like a canoe all the way down and was the darkest, hard ash I've ever seen.. dunno wtf it was.. maybe shake and stems at best.. it was the best they had too

#2126 4 years ago

I smoke the 'yard pot' cuz it is damn near free.
    I'll still have high test for company or when I need something with more kick.
    After spending over 5K a year on medical (before home grow was allowed) need the yard to keep buying pins.

#2127 4 years ago

Ugh, stupid Delaware, I’ve been without for months. It sucks as i rely on it for back pain. Doctors want to give me opioids, no thanks. Struggling

#2128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

have friends who grow for personal use and swear their's is better than the killer commercial nugs i get.

It’s the whole “I weed better then you weed” argument. I don’t get sucked into the arguments. My co-worker has been growing since the 70’s he swears that his is the best around. Unfortunately he hasn’t improved his growing habits since the 70’s either. It’s noticable

#2129 4 years ago
    Quoted from freakmech:

I’ve been without for months.

holy shit. I get anise if I go hours without.

#2130 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading a pin for for some high quality medicine, I started a Marijuana company in Michigan after losing my job after battling cancer for 3 and a half years.
    I'm on Instagram @mittengreens if you're interested! I make full spectrum distillate, tinctures, edibles, etc.

All lab tested!

IMG_6816-1~2 (resized).jpgIMG_6816-1~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20190923_152546_058 (resized).jpgIMG_20190923_152546_058 (resized).jpgIMG_20190808_221000_090 (resized).jpgIMG_20190808_221000_090 (resized).jpg
    #2131 4 years ago
    Quoted from freakmech:

Ugh, stupid Delaware, I’ve been without for months. It sucks as i rely on it for back pain. Doctors want to give me opioids, no thanks. Struggling

I hear you, weed is pretty much damn harmless... opioids can turn into a real problem.

#2132 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

weed is pretty much damn harmless..

Unless you happen to have one of those Costco size jars of M+Ms with peanuts on hand.

#2133 4 years ago
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2134 4 years ago

The only thing missing is a primus concert. But this weekend. Tool!

#2135 4 years ago

Count me in

#2136 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

this weekend. Tool!

I’ll be at tool in a couple weeks

#2137 4 years ago

Straight cali grape jelly

F6665586-7F2F-42A8-A362-453D686628DA (resized).jpegF6665586-7F2F-42A8-A362-453D686628DA (resized).jpeg
    #2138 4 years ago

Yummmmy.........

#2139 4 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Straight cali grape jelly

Wow that looks good!!!

#2140 4 years ago

So the best delivery service I've seen among the 50 or so in my area, sends me a text claiming the best strain they've seen is in stock. From the grower of the strain Gorilla Glue #5 (average 30%). Golden Gate #13. He crossed GG#5 with Animal Cookies and SFG OG. These people have never been wrong. Their weed is unbelievable and they say this is the best strain they've seen. Of course that is subjective. BUT THESE GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG. As soon as they have a sale this week, I'm going to get some. So I've finally got a goal in life again.

#2141 4 years ago

Gorilla Glue #5. Tested 29.2% I'm gonna post a picture of this Golden Gate #13 when I achieve my next goal in life.

20191006_093211 (resized).jpg20191006_093211 (resized).jpg
    #2142 4 years ago

Tested ? Cough cough
    By who ?
    When ? Any proof ? What test ?

29.2% is bullshit

Consumers love buying BS
    And then brag about it

#2143 4 years ago

Looks average, but looks aren’t everything I hope it puts you on cloud 9.

#2144 4 years ago

Filling some Grape Ape carts tonight

20191006_140049 (resized).jpg20191006_140049 (resized).jpg
    #2145 4 years ago

I just finished second cuts.

20191006_175930 (resized).jpg20191006_175930 (resized).jpg
    #2146 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I just finished second cuts.

So you are growing outside BM? I get confused is why I'm asking. Seems most are growing indoors with all the hydro crap and say growing outside in good ole dirt won't produce good results. I'm going to try to grow me some next year and want to grow outside. Do you feel you get good results?

#2147 4 years ago

Of course you *can* get better results by micromanaging an indoor operation, it's not guaranteed that you will. I've smoked enough pounds of outdoor over the years to not listen to the "I can weed better then you can weed" guys.

#2148 4 years ago

I have my 4 legal outdoors
    I have a distant relative that is doing 'research' growing (grow OP)
    And my buddy does indoor soiless in pails.

A bit of everything.

Got a baggie of the dried white rhino. I just have to cure it.

1570547313510-1538784294 (resized).jpg1570547313510-1538784294 (resized).jpg
    #2149 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wanimal:

If anyone is interested in trading a pin for for some high quality medicine, I started a Marijuana company in Michigan after losing my job after battling cancer for 3 and a half years.
    I'm on Instagram @mittengreens if you're interested! I make full spectrum distillate, tinctures, edibles, etc.
    All lab tested![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great way to launder money.

#2150 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Got a baggie of the dried white rhino.

Had a couple oz's of that (White Rhino) about 6 months or so back and it was some of the best I've gotten. Girl scout cookies was another good one.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/43?hl=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.