Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 69.
    #2051 4 years ago

4:20 Am baby and it looks to be cloudy here in Cincinnati this morn!

#2052 4 years ago

Been a hot summer.
    Now where the heck did I leave the garbage can??

20190809_115857-1 (resized).jpg20190809_115857-1 (resized).jpg20190809_115916-1 (resized).jpg20190809_115916-1 (resized).jpg
    #2053 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Did you decarboxolate the buds before making the budder? Basically heat them on an oven for 20min to make the thc psychoactive. Thc need to be heated to be effective, sometimes baking the cookie is enough, but I like to de carb the weed first.
    When you smoke the thc is absorbed through your lungs, if you eat it, then it will be processed by your liver. That’s why the affects are so different for many people. I’ve ate cookies that friends have warned me to only eat half, but I had 2 full cookies to get decent results.
    Edibles are very unique, I’ve been consuming cannabis daily for over 20 years and I get mixed results from them.

FF989008-1BCA-40B1-9597-AF2B9060B656 (resized).pngFF989008-1BCA-40B1-9597-AF2B9060B656 (resized).png
    #2054 4 years ago

I was out and about with the wife driving in the rural country side
    about 10 miles SE of Salem. (near Jefferson OR)
    My wife said she was smelling pot, turns out we were driving along a field
    (probably about 20 acres) of commercial hemp (Sign on fence stated <0.3% THC).
    The bushes were all about 3-4ft high by 3-4ft wide.

#2055 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Been a hot summer.
    Now where the heck did I leave the garbage can??[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow , nice ,
    Did you crop the top, to shape it more like a Bush?

And quite a large bush it is .

#2056 4 years ago

Not this year.
    I want to see how tall they will get this year.
    I am somewhat suprised, this years variety is later and is much much lower odour.
    But damn, those Japanese (not that I'm rasist) beetles really seem to like them this year.

Sunday! Football and Fertilizer

#2057 4 years ago

I am going to Vegas next month.
    Any suggestions on places to get a distillate pen?
    Planning on
    PHoF, Freemont St (arcade)/neon museum, Zak Baggins.
    Still debating a show 'Absinthe'..

#2058 4 years ago

I prefer a trimmed bush

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Wow , nice ,
    Did you crop the top, to shape it more like a Bush?
    And quite a large bush it is .

#2059 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am going to Vegas next month.
    Any suggestions on places to get a distillate pen?
    Planning on
    PHoF, Freemont St (arcade)/neon museum, Zak Baggins.
    Still debating a show 'Absinthe'..

i heard absinthe is good. im going to try it. the show...

#2060 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I prefer a trimmed bush

I don't know man. I saw that movie you were in.

#2061 4 years ago
    Instagram-Grooming-essentials-ce5a18.pngInstagram-Grooming-essentials-ce5a18.pngimages.jpeg.jpgimages.jpeg.jpgpubes-cleaner-dirtier_feature.pngpubes-cleaner-dirtier_feature.png
    #2062 4 years ago

So I walk over and pick up my parcel this morning when the postal lady says "wait, there's another package "
    Very happy surprise to say the least 20190816_091254.jpg20190816_091254.jpg20190816_091531.jpg20190816_091531.jpg
    No better way to start the weekend then 3 free ounces!

#2063 4 years ago

Just curious, we have "barcades" everywhere but are there any pinball locations in the legal states yet that allow you to toke on premises?

#2064 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfre81:

Just curious, we have "barcades" everywhere but are there any pinball locations in the legal states yet that allow you to toke on premises?

I think you'll need to go to Amsterdam for that. Hope I'm wrong.

#2065 4 years ago

Nothing in Colorado. We have toker friendly motels, and they're starting to open toker clubs, maybe one of them will get smart and put a few pinball machines in it.

#2066 4 years ago

Was wondering because a medical dispensary (that should be able to sell to the general public come January) is right next to one of my go-to pinball locations. Also, the legalization law passed in Illinois specifically carved out an exclusion to indoor anti-smoking laws for cannabis.
    Even if it was BYOB(ud) at some sort of membership-based arcade gameroom, that could become a big thing here.

#2067 4 years ago

You could always use a pen, no smell, no smoke and all the effects.

#2068 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I prefer a trimmed bush

#2069 4 years ago

Just bought my first seeds today, hopefully I can grow some nice big healthy plants!

1C817066-E5F5-4A3E-BD31-08BF59DDEACD (resized).jpeg1C817066-E5F5-4A3E-BD31-08BF59DDEACD (resized).jpeg
    #2070 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Just bought my first seeds today, hopefully I can grow some nice big healthy plants![quoted image]

What strain?

#2071 4 years ago

STARFIRE CREAM BY FREEWORLD GENETICS

#2072 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Just bought my first seeds today, hopefully I can grow some nice big healthy plants![quoted image]

The good part is that shit grows like a weed.

2 weeks later
    #2073 4 years ago

Hi guys! Tired of buying from black market or from a dispensary at the other end of the country and stongly considering growing my own.
    I have a couples of questions for the experts

Anybody bought the grow tents kit on Amazon.ca ? Good enough stuff for a beginner indoor grower wannabe? How big you a tent youneed for 4 plants? Are dwarfs a good idea for beginners? Strong smell in the house?
    Been searching the net a lot but thought i would ask my pinball friends.
    Any advices for beginners is welcome!
    Thanks!

#2074 4 years ago

I was in rooms in the attic and basement, so I have never bought a tent. But I would believe a taller tent to house 4 plants so has room for lights plus how you manicure it would play a roll. I would use like a 5 gallon bucket flood system because dirt is to much work. The tents I think come with carbon filters but if not get one. Its trial and error , have to figure out what works best for your circumstances. When you do it in the house at any point it’s gonna have some sort of smell. Growing, trimming or indulging. Lots of tart burners.

#2075 4 years ago

Veg tent is a must.
    Tou will need 3 sections.
    1) cutting clone growth
    2) veg tent
    3) finishing room with ventilation hepa filter suggested..
    A good way to start is to go to a hydo bucket system and not use a growing medium. I have also seen some incredible results on a 4 X 8 ebb and flow table...
    Temperature needs to be monitored.
    The new LEDs are nice but be prepared for when the eletric bill comes in.

Plants won't be getting sun from all sides so don't expect and huge amounts.
    Watch for bugs. Spider mites are a grow room ender.

#2076 4 years ago

No experience with tents but I'll suggest what I did for my first grow probably 25 years ago. Grab 4 sheets of thin osb and some 2x4s. Build a 4x4 box with one open end. Small fan blowing at the plants. Hang a light on chains to adjust height as needed. If only growing 4 plants I'd use 5 gallon pails with a sunshine #4 mix or equivalent soil. 400 or 600 watt retrofit bulb/ballast for both vegetative and flowering stages. If Mylar cannot be found for the walls you can paint the walls with a white semi gloss paint. Also because of height concerns make sure to prune/top your plants to grow multiple colas and keep the plant size down. Even after flowering begins, plants will still grow 12 to 18 inches in those 8 to 10 weeks.

#2077 4 years ago

Cleaned up the dab rig my wife and I have been using lately. Was about to have a dab and shoot some pinball on WNBJW when I noticed how well they matched.

Tastey White Widow live resin to go with them big juicy melons. Very sweet indeed!

20190831_123231 (resized).jpg20190831_123231 (resized).jpg20190831_123451 (resized).jpg20190831_123451 (resized).jpg20190831_123930 (resized).jpg20190831_123930 (resized).jpg
    #2078 4 years ago

Can someone tell me the best way to decarboxylate keif? (thc crystals)

I've looked online but can't seem to find a consistent answer and the suggested temps/times all seems to vary.

#2079 4 years ago

Buying some shatter.
    Tom Ford, Bruce Banner or Pineapple Express. What would you choose?

#2080 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Buying some shatter.
    Tom Ford, Bruce Banner or Pineapple Express. What would you choose?

Pineapple Express.

Never had Tom Ford. Bruce Banner should test high in THC but may not taste as good as the Pineapple.

#2081 4 years ago

My little plants are growing!

37CC4F6A-0854-4149-9C6B-CB35E0EEE64B (resized).jpeg37CC4F6A-0854-4149-9C6B-CB35E0EEE64B (resized).jpegED30EC12-CBB9-480F-8DFD-468133775CF3 (resized).jpegED30EC12-CBB9-480F-8DFD-468133775CF3 (resized).jpeg
    #2082 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Can someone tell me the best way to decarboxylate keif? (thc crystals)
    I've looked online but can't seem to find a consistent answer and the suggested temps/times all seems to vary.

Disregard. I went with 250 degrees for 22 minutes in order to decarboxylate the keif. Ended up making a batch of 93 peanut butter cookies with 16g of keif. Ohhh snap!
    IMG_20190903_1707461.jpgIMG_20190903_1707461.jpg

#2083 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Pineapple Express.
    Never had Tom Ford. Bruce Banner should test high in THC but may not taste as good as the Pineapple.

Yeah I thought the taste of the pineapple would be best but ended up going with the Banner. I have a couple oz of sativa dominant strains still so decided to go with more of a indica for my shatter.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Disregard. I went with 250 degrees for 22 minutes in order to decarboxylate the keif. Ended up making a batch of 93 peanut butter cookies with 16g of keif. Ohhh snap!
    [quoted image]

Nice! How many have you chowed down so far and how are they?

#2084 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nice! How many have you chowed down so far and how are they?

They taste just like normal cookies and pack a nice punch. I've eaten 3....their pretty small so I'm slowly figuring out their potency.

#2085 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

They taste just like normal cookies and pack a nice punch. I've eaten 3....their pretty small so I'm slowly figuring out their potency.

I'll take two dozen please .

#2086 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

[quoted image]

Those look nice! I make buckeyes and freeze them for future use.

#2087 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Too bad I can't eat peanut butter anymore or I'd ask to save a few for when I'm in town next week

#2088 4 years ago

Up to 6 now....I think that may be the threshold.

#2089 4 years ago

#2090 4 years ago

Anyone else's sites they order from here in Canada raise prices recently? Seems all three i use have gone up on average $20/oz the past couple of months.
    I used to see lots of $425 qps available and now they're in the $500 range.

#2091 4 years ago

DennisDodel Thanks for the video! That was a good laugh!

I forwarded the link to my GF. LOL She replied, Hmmmmm...if only it were that easy!

#2092 4 years ago

Among medical distributors in PA, there seems to be a bit of a flower shortage going on. In the meantime, vape cartridges have me a little paranoid as of late with all the news going around of folks getting lung disease.

However... PA seems to have a huge supplies of concentrates available (sugar, shatter, budder, badder.) I have never used any of these before. Dabbing seems... extremely complicated and not something I want to buy a whole rig for. Is there a newbie's guide on how to easily consume some of this stuff?

#2093 4 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Among medical distributors in PA, there seems to be a bit of a flower shortage going on. In the meantime, vape cartridges have me a little paranoid as of late with all the news going around of folks getting lung disease.
    However... PA seems to have a huge supplies of concentrates available (sugar, shatter, budder, badder.) I have never used any of these before. Dabbing seems... extremely complicated and not something I want to buy a whole rig for. Is there a newbie's guide on how to easily consume some of this stuff?

I vape THC and have been making my own regular vape for 5 years...quit smoking after 20 years and got on to vaping and within 3 months my lungs felt so much better (no more lung cookies)...I vape a lot....not saying its healthy because as we all no anything other than oxygen in our lungs is not good, but I personally think a lot of this BS about vaping going around is because society is not happy that kids under 18 are increasing popularity of vaping when they are not supposed to be doing it...First it was Phillip Morris pissed about losing so many smokers $$$$ now its pissed off parents finding out their children are doing it.... just an opinion of a person who has been vaping a lot in 5 years...so if your an adult vape away it's your choice!

#2094 4 years ago

Remember the first time you bought a big bag of weed Instead of a few grams? Being fairly new to shatter, that's how I feel right now

20190909_172926.jpg20190909_172926.jpg
    #2095 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Remember the first time you bought a big bag of weed Instead of a few grams? Being fairly new to shatter, that's how I feel right now [quoted image]

I moved to my first oz this week. Usually I just got 1/4s. I don't really have a way to do the shatter easily. At some point easy shatter will arrive.

#2096 4 years ago

My fiancée was asking me, why I don't get more at one time. I saved about 50 bucks. That's money.

I like going to my local dispensary too. And supporting them.

#2097 4 years ago

This just in!
    It's not just for young people anymore.

Sept Bulletin Cover-large (resized).pngSept Bulletin Cover-large (resized).png
    #2098 4 years ago

Vegas costs.

6AD70467-2670-452E-A8F5-780EA4B241F4 (resized).png6AD70467-2670-452E-A8F5-780EA4B241F4 (resized).png
    #2099 4 years ago

I brought my own but availability has a cost in Vegas.

Those gummy’s are 20 dollars or less in Cali.

Less, actually...

#2100 4 years ago

I am more interested in a distillate ghost train haze vape cartridge.
    In Vegas or other flavours.
    I will have to take a chance the vitamin E won't kill me...
    Just who has decent prices on or near the strip...

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/42?hl=fremen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.