Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 69.
    #151 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Colorado here. Must comply with Amendment 64. Each adult can grow 6 plants. You can also grow for a friend, increasing your plant count. Fun stuff.

Let me know if you need a friend, I'm here for ya.

#152 7 years ago

Thanks for all the pics guys...
    I drooled all over my keyboard, and now the delete key doesn't work. lol
    and its 4:20!!!

#153 7 years ago

I've heard many sayings used. My favorite is "Getting the job specific tool". Calling it a "Safety meeting " was common in my younger days.

#154 7 years ago
    Quoted from rattmuscle:

I've heard many sayings used. My favorite is "Getting the job specific tool". Calling it a "Safety meeting " was common in my younger days.

Rattmuscle!!! How awesome is that?!?

#155 7 years ago

"You need an attitude adjustment" was one that we used back in the day.

#156 7 years ago

Got the light going.
    It is tied to the music.Love it!

1479865301145926818337 (resized).jpg1479865301145926818337 (resized).jpg

#157 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Colorado here. Must comply with Amendment 64. Each adult can grow 6 plants. You can also grow for a friend, increasing your plant count. Fun stuff.

Look great! Might be time to pull those burnt fan leaves. Lol. When I was licensed I grew for 8 patients. 8 patients x 6 plants equals a warehouse of the sticky icky. 48, 600 watt hps air cooled lights. Man this thread makes me want to sprout some seeds

20161122_211713 (resized).jpg20161122_211713 (resized).jpg

#158 7 years ago

I'm in! got that good good in the dirty mitten

13108983_277766005893027_437888458_n (resized).jpg13108983_277766005893027_437888458_n (resized).jpg

#159 7 years ago

I posted this on the first page before the mod took it down. Pete was kind enough to let me repost it. It really shows the revolution movement thats happening to this great country. It's a modern day Gold rush.

58237cc546e27a2d088b5bc1-1920-1738 (resized).jpg58237cc546e27a2d088b5bc1-1920-1738 (resized).jpg

#160 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Might be time to pull those burnt fan leaves

No no. What? Those sun leaves are not "burnt". Towards the end of the flowering process, the plants draws nutrients out of the defunct sun leaves. Totally normal. Don't remove them, you'll stunt the natural flowering process.

#161 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

No no. What? Those sun leaves are not "burnt". Towards the end of the flowering process, the plants draws nutrients out of the defunct sun leaves. Totally normal. Don't remove them, you'll stunt the natural flowering process.

By the looks of it those plants are 2 to 3 weeks from being finished anyways. Nutrients should be starting to be flushed out at this point and those large fan leaves aren't doing much besides blocking light. And wouldn't be covered in crystal goodness. But to each they're own. As long they're healthy, who cares. Grow on.

#162 7 years ago

Arizona missed full legalization this year by a 52% to 48% split. Close but no Cigar.....

#163 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

By the looks of it those plants are 2 to 3 weeks from being finished anyways. Nutrients should be starting to be flushed out at this point and those large fan leaves aren't doing much besides blocking light. And wouldn't be covered in crystal goodness. But to each they're own. As long they're healthy, who cares. Grow on.

Never remove fan leaves unless fully yellow or brown and fall off naturally when you touch them. Pulling them of stunts growth and reduces the amount of light the plant can take in for photosynthesis.
    People assume you should remove them because the next day they look at there plants the buds look bigger but it's just a illusion like the tree always looks bigger when you clear the bushes from around it.

#164 7 years ago

I agree with everyone not removing the fan leaves as a rule however when a plant is a week or 2 before being finished you're not stunting anything. The plant is near the end of its life cycle anyway. Dried out leaves and lower branches actually waste energy as the plant tries to keep everyone happy instead of focusing it's energy on the main buds. Also depending on grow method (sog for example) you'd never want big fan leaves blocking light because your not growing them into trees in 5 gallon buckets.
    Best thing is everyone can experiment with whatever techniques they want. Some people trim/pinch leaves to produce multiple branches, other don't and grow one main cola.

Most important factor to me is growing conditions. If you can't control heat and humidity, techniques don't matter.

*Note* I still have 1000s of seeds if anyone wants free pk kush or mango haze seeds to tryout. No usa shipping though. Don't want to end up like Marc Emery

#165 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Most important factor to me is growing conditions. If you can't control heat and humidity, techniques don't matter.

100% agree!

#166 7 years ago

Interesting talk on growing....

In the 60's and 70's we just threw the seeds everywhere and anywhere, after we used record albums
    to sift them out....
    (Thank you Cheech and Chong, and Pink Floyd!)

Havent seen a seed in a bag in ages!

At most, one read Ed Rosenthals book, and took away from it, things, like weight bending, fertilizer, and sunlight.

Today, its a science it seems, and likely next to Monsanto, the only plant that gets this much attention to
    its flowers!

Yet, I have no complaints about what was smoked that came from throwing Thai Stick Seeds, wherever, and coming back to harvest!

I really do wish seeds were still everywhere, and the 70's campaign of "throw your seeds out in the roadsides and mediums of major highways" would come back.
    With Todays movement, could you imagine the Nations Beltway, or your local drive with these babies all along the roadside?!?

Well, at least it was a stoned dream for me...!!

BTW, never saw Crystal Hash! Holy Shit! Does anyone see this in their Market?

#167 7 years ago

Interesting thread, but makes me super jealous.

#168 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Interesting talk on growing....
    In the 60's and 70's we just threw the seeds everywhere and anywhere, after we used record albums
    to sift them out....
    (Thank you Cheech and Chong, and Pink Floyd!)
    Havent seen a seed in a bag in ages!
    At most, one read Ed Rosenthals book, and took away from it, things, like weight bending, fertilizer, and sunlight.
    Today, its a science it seems, and likely next to Monsanto, the only plant that gets this much attention to
    its flowers!
    Yet, I have no complaints about what was smoked that came from throwing Thai Stick Seeds, wherever, and coming back to harvest!
    I really do wish seeds were still everywhere, and the 70's campaign of "throw your seeds out in the roadsides and mediums of major highways" would come back.
    With Todays movement, could you imagine the Nations Beltway, or your local drive with these babies all along the roadside?!?
    Well, at least it was a stoned dream for me...!!
    BTW, never saw Crystal Hash! Holy Shit! Does anyone see this in their Market?

There are seed banks all over the world and majority ship worldwide. You can buy any strain you want from the latest cup winners to old school thai sticks. We use hemp depot. Good selection, good prices, lots of top breeders. Cheap and fast shipping.
    When you say crystal hash do you mean shatter? I love extracts. They're pricey but the smallest amount gets you toasty

#169 7 years ago

The bible!

20161124_091510 (resized).jpg20161124_091510 (resized).jpg

Another good read

20161124_091456 (resized).jpg20161124_091456 (resized).jpg

#170 7 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. IMG_5238 (resized).JPGIMG_5238 (resized).JPG

#171 7 years ago

Way too good!, Aurich!

I didnt know others would ship seeds with no issue.

I have some well stored seeds from 30 years ago that still germinate....I look forward to Planting them one
    day.

My favorite to see again are the old, early 70s, Acapulco Gold!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

When you say crystal hash do you mean shatter?

The picture above of clear, 99.9%! WoW!

#172 7 years ago

Can I join? I smoked but did not inhale.

#173 7 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Can I join? I smoked but did not inhale.

I think inhaling is how you join.

#174 7 years ago

That is funny. Very Creative Aurich!!

#175 7 years ago

Looks like you need a hand removing the feathers to prep that bird!

Have an exhalent Thanksgiving!!
    Play again!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#176 7 years ago

I changed all mine to:

"Say Yes to Drugs"

and

"Winners do Drugs"

Tongue in cheek, No young kids......

#177 7 years ago

I bought my first pinball in 2000,a twilight zone. the previous owner had it say
    say no to drugs
    say yes to buds
    I always thought that was pretty cool.

#178 7 years ago

To me Smokin' was always a communal thing,
    just like going to the arcade or bowling alley
    to play pinball was a communal thing.

I wonder if i can dig up any old photogs
    from 35-40 yrs ago,
    of my old fake "jake" smoking device.
    We used to fill the bowl to the top,
    but alas , back then,
    it was mostly just
    $10 lids (4 finger baggies)
    of mexican dirt weed ( with plenty of seeds).

I am thankful that i can grow my own now;
    but in reality still smoke less now in retirement
    than when i was in college.
    Sometimes surprized
    that i managed to graduate
    with two degrees
    in chemistry and physics
    on the 5 yr plan.

#180 7 years ago

To fellow Canadian tokers. The Compassion Club has a 25% off dried cannabis Black Friday sale till Sunday.
    I went fruity this order. Grandaddy purps, pink bubba, dj short blueberry and some blue dream.

#182 7 years ago

Going to be first time trying it. Looking forward to it.

Quoted from Aurich:

Blue Dream is my jam.

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

To fellow Canadian tokers. The Compassion Club has a 25% off dried cannabis Black Friday sale till Sunday.
    I went fruity this order. Grandaddy purps, pink bubba, dj short blueberry and some blue dream.

Do you have a link? Also do you need a license?

#184 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Blue Dream is my jam.

BD is the cab. sauv. of cannabis, though.

#185 7 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

Do you have a link? Also do you need a license?

No license required. Drivers license and over 19yrs of age. Google alberta compassion club. We use Saskatchewan compassion club here but I believe they are all linked. Used to be a store front in Saskatoon b4 cops raided it 2 years ago. Everything is now mailed or greyhounded to you. $150/oz for top quality bud with sale prices. Currently have about 70 strains to choose from. Pm me if need more info.

#186 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

No license required. Drivers license and over 19yrs of age. Google alberta compassion club. We use Saskatchewan compassion club here but I believe they are all linked. Used to be a store front in Saskatoon b4 cops raided it 2 years ago. Everything is now mailed or greyhounded to you. $150/oz for top quality bud with sale prices. Currently have about 70 strains to choose from. Pm me if need more info.

Thanks!

#187 7 years ago

It's been a tough week, time for this big boy to relax!

20161118_212727 (resized).jpg20161118_212727 (resized).jpg

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

BD is the cab. sauv. of cannabis, though.

I enjoy recreational use, but I'm a legit medical user too, and Blue Dream is the one that works for me. Strains are funny that way.

I'm glad BD is super easy to grow and popular, makes it easy to always be able to acquire it.

#189 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Blue Dream is my jam.

I think blue dream is everyone's jam!l!l

#190 7 years ago

Purple Alien!!!

#191 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I changed all mine to:
    "Say Yes to Drugs"
    and
    "Winners do Drugs"
    Tongue in cheek, No young kids......

Mine too. I always took offense to the "do-gooders" invading our sport with this bogus message.

-Brian

#192 7 years ago

Jack Herer and OG Kush are foundational and consistently popular. King Louis is my fave though.

#193 7 years ago
    Quoted from bdPinball:

Mine too. I always took offense to the "do-gooders" invading our sport with this bogus message.
    -Brian

They (administration) did have one good contribution. Going thru the cd rack back in the day and seeing that label knew that something good was waiting to be heard. Thanks Tipper

2016-11-25-21-09-05-818332794 (resized).png2016-11-25-21-09-05-818332794 (resized).png

#194 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

They (administration) did have one good contribution. Going thru the cd rack back in the day and seeing that label knew that something good was waiting to be heard. Thanks Tipper

Yeah, I know what you're saying, sort of like the higher the schedule, the better the drug.. But, alas, that was another life.. Now it's just a little concentrate from time to time to keep my frustration about fixing pinballs to a minimum. I also find I can relax and get some HIGH as hell scores!

I had an idea about a MaryJane pinball....

-Brian

IMG_3901 (resized).JPGIMG_3901 (resized).JPG

#195 7 years ago

Medical Grower here for 7 years in MI. One of my pulls a couple years ago. 100% organic using Super Soil method. Super easy and great results. Just sitting here enjoying some GG4 this morning. This is definitely the best Club on Pinside!

IMG_0277 (resized).JPGIMG_0277 (resized).JPG

#196 7 years ago

Og kush all day everyday

#197 7 years ago

DSCN5159 (resized).JPGDSCN5159 (resized).JPG

#198 7 years ago
    Quoted from thadawkins:

This is definitely the best Club on Pinside!

Right here with you. Even with the Star Wars shirt! Woot.

Flower (resized).jpgFlower (resized).jpg

#199 7 years ago

I like to participate in kind activities. Apparently so does my friend here.

Stoner-horse-630_2.jpegStoner-horse-630_2.jpeg

#200 7 years ago

i find that living in Colorado and smoking high quality strains has eliminated 95% of any paranoia or crazy munchie moments.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.