Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 69.
    #101 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

It's just called Soccer,

Actually it is both. I have super soccer it's the 4 player.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2443

955869-supsocbg (resized).jpg955869-supsocbg (resized).jpg

#102 7 years ago

Pin.bot + Bruce Banner + Sandstorm by Darude = Pure bliss

#104 7 years ago

Peace and pot... And pinball!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#105 7 years ago

I really like playing my GB Premium while hanging out with "bud". I really get submersed in the game with the awesome lightshow and great sound. Actually, all of my high scores have come while baked. Any other games that you guys especially enjoy while partaking?

#106 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Any other games that you guys especially enjoy while partaking?

TWD while I had it was pretty intense with the room lights off and sound cranked.

#107 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Cool to get all 12 soccer balls lined up

Actually, there is only 10 balls you can line up, but who can count when that chick with the bong between her legs is in the room?

#108 7 years ago

Bookmarking this thread for sure. I'll be a member for life.

Nothing I love more than the combo of pot and pins. The perfect evening for me is getting ripped and shredding high scores.

IMG_1980 (resized).JPGIMG_1980 (resized).JPG

#109 7 years ago
    Quoted from sudsy7:

Actually, there is only 10 balls you can line up

Shows how much I know about this pin, although I've only had it a short time.

Quoted from sudsy7:

but who can count when that chick with the bong between her legs is in the room?

Good excuse, I'll go with that!

#110 7 years ago

If any of you end up in Amsterdam, I 'highly' recommend Spirit Coffeehouse.

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

If any of you end up in Amsterdam, I 'highly' recommend Spirit Coffeehouse.

I was always a fan of Grasshopper and Bulldog.

#112 7 years ago

Did they have pins?

Spirit had 8 or 10... I don't remember exactly

#113 7 years ago

Ahh man. I wished I liked pot. Stuff always made me paranoid that everyone knew I was high and they were gonna turn me into the cops. Wait, now that it's legal here, maybe I can stop being so paranoid and just chill. I'll have to study this further. I thought these propositions became law on January 1st 2017, but the plastic bag law is already in effect. Does the same go for the legalization of weed? Where do I get some? Same places that sold the "prescription" stuff? There is a ton of shops in Pedro that sell with a medical card.

#114 7 years ago

Thank you TDA for starting the thread. I'm in the club.

#115 7 years ago

I really miss smoking hash. Black,red,blond The blond was more readily available. A small chunk on a pin though a matchbook under a glass.... ahhh thats good stuff right there !

#116 7 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Where do I get some? Same places that sold the "prescription" stuff? There is a ton of shops in Pedro that sell with a medical card.

I don't know what California has planned, but WA state took over a year to get retail stores (medical were already in place but separate) set up once recreational marijuana was legalized. It was the first state (along with CO) to do so though, so they were somewhat cautious and very methodical about it.

#117 7 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

The official patch of the pinside Cannabis Pinball Club

I don't know about this "official patch" but it would be cool to have a more inconspicuous patch that let other CC members know that you are a member. Could be helpful at pinball events if you were unable to bring anything with you but looking for like minded individuals to hang out with.

#118 7 years ago

IMG_0797 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPG

#119 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I don't know what California has planned, but WA state took over a year to get retail stores (medical were already in place but separate) set up once recreational marijuana was legalized. It was the first state (along with CO) to do so though, so they were somewhat cautious and very methodical about it.

Same deal with CA, no retail until 2018, next year is all about setting up the regulatory framework etc.

#120 7 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Ahh man. I wished I liked pot. Stuff always made me paranoid that everyone knew I was high and they were gonna turn me into the cops. Wait, now that it's legal here, maybe I can stop being so paranoid and just chill. I'll have to study this further. I thought these propositions became law on January 1st 2017, but the plastic bag law is already in effect. Does the same go for the legalization of weed? Where do I get some? Same places that sold the "prescription" stuff? There is a ton of shops in Pedro that sell with a medical card.

Unlike Oregon and other states, it became legal in California immediately. Like Aurich said, however, no retail for a year though.

#121 7 years ago

It's legal to carry in CA already but it's still not legal to buy for recreation. You can however gift someone bud. Just don't get caught buying on the streets. I'm flying to LA for new years and was hoping to be able to get some for the vacation. Hopefully I can find some hotel staff to hook me up. Its amazing what a bellhop will find you for a $20 tip.

#122 7 years ago

IMG_2152 (resized).PNGIMG_2152 (resized).PNG

#123 7 years ago

Okay in an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws on this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law currently is in the different regions.

#124 7 years ago

In Florida, they are saying maybe 4 years or more before someone can buy medically.....inside tracks to delay as much as possible
    in the legislature....sucks...

#126 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Okay in an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws on this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law currently is in the different regions.

IMG_5718 (resized).JPGIMG_5718 (resized).JPG

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Thanks for some leeway on the discussion of the current situation. I don't want to see this thread get shut down.

#128 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

That's one one of my bosses used to say. Or "I'm going to go get enthused" or "let's go get enthused" We are an enthusiastic bunch.

"Lets go talk to bert" -- is a phrase I've had friends use for 30+ years. It of course has many related variations based on the situation at hand . . . 'can you get a hold of bert for me', 'do you know if bert's in town', which is hopefully followed by 'bert is now at my house'

#129 7 years ago

Back in the 70s my dad worked for Gauss speaker co. and was always bringing home schwag he would get from record companies and what not. I remember a couple High Times mags sitting on his table that were given to him including this one. Looks like Alaska was way ahead of the game.

high-times-magazine-5-1975-1st-anniversary-issue-alaska-goes-legal (resized).jpghigh-times-magazine-5-1975-1st-anniversary-issue-alaska-goes-legal (resized).jpg

#130 7 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

"Lets go talk to bert" -- is a phrase I've used with friends for 30+ years. It of course has many related variations based on the situation at hand . . . 'can you get a hold of bert for me', 'do you know if bert's in town', which is hopefully followed by 'bert is now at my house'

I love it. I'd like to hear more of these phrases.

We used to call smoke sessions "safety meetings".

"Should we have a safety meeting?"

No idea where that came from.

#131 7 years ago

When I used to race rc cars we would call for a "team meeting", that always meant session time.

#132 7 years ago

Weed, Pinside, and Pink Floyd... Definitely the most relaxing part of my day.

1121161509_HDR (resized).jpg1121161509_HDR (resized).jpg

#133 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Had a buddy who liked 'flying south', but that is not a phrase you can use without those not in the know wanting to know what you are talking about. Easy to say 'oh, bert is an old friend of ours' and talking about bert in an email or voice mail is fairly discreet. Walking through expo you could say 'lets go talk to bert' and no one would think anything of it.

#134 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

There is a brewery here in Michigan called Dark Horse. They have a beer in their portfolio called "Smells Like A Safety Meeting IPA' and you can do the math.

I have been a professional brewer for almost 20 years. Most breweries in my area have a "Knuten Valve" (pronounced k-noo-ten) somewhere on site. Brewers will often excuse themselves from the greater public by saying to another brewer "Hey, I've been having issues with my Knuten Valve. Wanna take a look at it with me to see if you have any ideas about fixing it?" Works like a charm.

Some of my friends "spend time with Uncle Sparky." Others spend time with "Uncle Doug" which is code for a Dougout being available.

I was a late bloomer. Didn't get really into it until my 20s. College. Dorms. Apartments. Sitting around listening to music and talking until we were worn out from all the thinking.

Yes, I think pinball and grass go very well together.

Dark-Horse-Smells-Like-a-Safety-Meeting (resized).jpgDark-Horse-Smells-Like-a-Safety-Meeting (resized).jpg

#135 7 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

"Lets go talk to bert" -- is a phrase I've used with friends for 30+ years. It of course has many related variations based on the situation at hand . . . 'can you get a hold of bert for me', 'do you know if bert's in town', which is hopefully followed by 'bert is now at my house'

That's funny, we always use the name "Frank".

#136 7 years ago

I don't smoke in the house, we have a detached garage. Whenever I'm going out to roll a joint, I always tell the wife that I'm going out to do some paper work.

#137 7 years ago

Ya ,
    Safety meeting was the term in my parts.
    Funny thing is, I was in charge of safety around the facility.

#138 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Is this a common one? We used this.

Also used "dish soap"

#139 7 years ago

First harvest (from 2 plants)
    Do not know what i am going to do with it all,
    as i bought 10 grams 12 months ago
    when it became legal via retail (before taxation)
    and i still have not finished that stash.
    First time growing (from purchased clones)
    was pretty easy
    hardest part is the harvest (knowing when to cut her down, to max the levels)
    and dry/cure process.

Hope the mega-corporate farms/retailers do not take over.

IMG_0438 (resized).JPGIMG_0438 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0457 (resized).JPGIMG_0457 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0492 (resized).JPGIMG_0492 (resized).JPG

#140 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

There's going to be demand for quality, always, and people who will want to fulfill that demand. I'm not worried about it. It's like worrying about Big Tomato. Sure, supermarket tomatoes are mealy crap. But if you're smart you know you can buy grape or cherry tomatoes, and they're actually vine ripened and not tasteless. And you can level up by hitting your local farmer's market. And baller status is just growing your own.

You can get good tomatoes if you want them. So why worry?

#141 7 years ago

Feeling very left behind in New Zealand right now

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

There's going to be demand for quality, always, and people who will want to fulfill that demand. I'm not worried about it. It's like worrying about Big Tomato. Sure, supermarket tomatoes are mealy crap. But if you're smart you know you can buy grape or cherry tomatoes, and they're actually vine ripened and not tasteless. And you can level up by hitting your local farmer's market. And baller status is just growing your own.
    You can get good tomatoes if you want them. So why worry?

In this context would catsup be dabs?

#143 7 years ago

Best option is to grow your own,
    anybody with a 5 gallon bucket of dirt , some sun,
    and the discipline to water at least once a day
    can do it.
    But hoping generated revenue (besides taxes),
    can stay within state.

#144 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

First harvest (from 2 plants)
    Do not know what i am going to do with it all,
    as i bought 10 grams 12 months ago
    when it became legal via retail (before taxation)
    and i still have not finished that stash.
    First time growing (from purchased clones)
    was pretty easy
    hardest part is the harvest (knowing when to cut her down, to max the levels)
    and dry/cure process.

Beautiful......

#145 7 years ago

Curious if any you folks can comment on your use and results of Rick Simpson Oil (RSO). What type do you use (CBD/THC/Mix?), how much and how do you digest and/or apply? How about on your pets - real curious here? No I am not talking about blowing smoke in the dog's face....

I use about a rice grain amount of RSO and have found the best to push it out from its 1 ml injector on a piece of dried marshmallow. The RSO is so gooey it is tough to handle without a mess. The marshmallow is a good vehicle for delivery for me. The piece of marshmallow gets put under my lower lip until it dissolves to minimum and swallowed. I have found its good for my digestive tract. Doesn't do shit for my love life, but that's another story, and I digress. I have also used it on a funky patch of skin topically and it diminished the multi-colored, cancerous looking nickel size patch to an age spot in a matter of a couple weeks. It didn't make me look any better or younger though.

Oh, and I drink hot tea after I have it in my mouth to help dissolve the RSO and keep the taste mellow. Strongly advise not drinking Dr. Pepper or similar drink.

#146 7 years ago

RSO for dog experience; paraphrased from convo with brother whose Rottie has a cancerous tumor diagnosed on his front elbow which was the size of a golf ball and 3 vets all recommended amputation. Amputation was not an option since he is already 10 and 2 bad back legs (ACL/MCL)

His Rottie is ~90lbs. They take the RSO, about a small grain of rice to start and warm it just slightly to make it more liquid/oily. The roll some of his dog food kibble in it. They started him on 1 grain and it was too much, so he suggests 1/2 grains size for a 90lb dog. Of course adjust as seems appropriate based on the dog and size.

He said his boy was too stoned for the first week or so, but they stepped back to 1/2 grain and he was better. They worked him up to 1 grain at morning feeding and 2 grains at night, so 3 grains worth in total each day. The heavier dose at night when he is going to sleep hard anyway. He is still a little stoned when he wakes up each morning but has adjusted well.

They did a topical on the actual lump for a while but not anymore since the lump has now gone away completely.

First hand experience with RSO getting rid of cancer (previously confirmed by 3 vets). I would not believe it if I had not seen it myself.

#147 7 years ago

Long time member here . Not just for pleasure anymore with my wife's illness it's helped out tremendously. The Buda vapo is or favorite .

#148 7 years ago

BenetBoy78 regarding dosage.
    My wife uses both cbd and thc to manage pain for fibromyalsia and chronic pain.
    600mg thc and 520mg cbd. 3 to 4 lines out of a 1gram syringe every 8 hours. However she's in the process of Increasing dosage to help with pain. Applys oil directly out of syringe under tounge till dissolved. She really dislikes the taste and I'll suggest the marshmallow today.
    She also uses a 1 200mg thc/cbd tincture for migraine break thru. 5 or so drops under tounge. And smoked thru vape pen as well.

Has anyone tried mixing tincture with the nicotine vape oil?

IMG_2523-11-416x416 (resized).jpgIMG_2523-11-416x416 (resized).jpg

#149 7 years ago

All my grand champion scores come when blazed! Never understood people wanting to drink and drive when you can smoke and fly! Lol blaze on my brothers and sisters

#150 7 years ago

Colorado here. Must comply with Amendment 64. Each adult can grow 6 plants. You can also grow for a friend, increasing your plant count. Fun stuff.

20160306_194651 (resized).jpg20160306_194651 (resized).jpg

20151231_144125 (resized).jpg20151231_144125 (resized).jpg

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/3?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.