Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 69.
    #1901 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Wow. It never occured to me to flower small plants like these. I flower much bigger plants, like so. Picture is current Blueberry Headband.
    Nice stack though! Very cool. LEDs obviously?
    [quoted image]

Yes leds all day everyday

#1902 5 years ago

If anyone is attending banning this weekend and needs some legal greens.

The weedmaps app shows at least three delivery services available.

You probably get first time specials. See you there on Saturday.

#1903 5 years ago

Oh and also please say hello to me if you have time.

#1904 5 years ago

Traveling to Salt Lake City this weekend for the ncaa tourney ...
    Safe to assume I won't find any green friendly areas??

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

#1905 5 years ago

'bout halfway on the Blueberry Headband.

20190316_205517 (resized).jpg20190316_205517 (resized).jpg20190316_205606 (resized).jpg20190316_205606 (resized).jpg
    #1906 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

'bout halfway on the Blueberry Headband.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Well hellooooo pirdy lady

#1907 5 years ago

Indeed! Pirdy!

#1908 5 years ago

Have you tried moon rocks?

This is a weed product dipped in oil and pumped to about 60% thc.

I had never tried it before. I cannot comment on the buzz but I imagine this is an ass kicker.

It has been around a while on our market, so I thought I would try some.

The flavors are strong, this one is strawberry.

I wanted to see if anyone else tried this.

Wondercon in two weeks. This is a comic show, but I will represent the club. Fully.

#1909 5 years ago

Moon rocks are buds dipped in oil and covered in kief (crystals). They're marked as new stoner stuff, but we've been doing that shit for years.

We regularly slick a paper in oil, roll up buds and toss in extra crystals. Basically the same thing.

It's just marketing. Moon rocks are phenomenal though.

#1910 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Have you tried moon rocks?
    This is a weed product dipped in oil and pumped to about 60% thc.
    I had never tried it before. I cannot comment on the buzz but I imagine this is an ass kicker.
    It has been around a while on our market, so I thought I would try some.
    The flavors are strong, this one is strawberry.
    I wanted to see if anyone else tried this.
    Wondercon in two weeks. This is a comic show, but I will represent the club. Fully.

Love Moon Rocks! Give them a try for your health needs.....I think it will help.

Florida finally passed Green....2.5 oz per person/30 days....Now lets see how long and "whats next"

#1911 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Florida finally passed Green

Wow

Recreational or just medical?

#1913 5 years ago

It has been two years since approved right? Like us, so to speak here in Cali.

It's different here you can buy many good products. But my local dispensary is low key no sign even outside. Busy as hell, though.

delivery to your home is easy. But I like the deals when you go in.

That will happen there now too I would assume. I am the kind of person who needs this relief, daily.
    so now I will assume travel to Florida will become a better option for me.

Disneyworld. It's been thirty years since I went to Disney world!

#1914 5 years ago

Cinco de Mayo !! Perfect day to plant clones in CA

#1915 5 years ago

New Jersey will soon be getting the nod. I only smoked once in high school, a few times in college, and a few times after that and I am now 46 years old. My question is with some personal obsessive compulsiveness (not awful and manageable but Sertraline just makes me too much of a zombie so I don't take it although it has been prescribed) and just the general stress of bills, family, work (including taking on extra stipends to make some more money), .... all the stuff we all go through , can weed help? What would it do as far as my state of mind? Mental well being? I wouldn't want to smoke it so what alternatives would there be besides rolling a joint? Thanks

#1916 5 years ago

Cbd might work with the anxiety.

Or start with a nice euphoric strain like blue dream

#1917 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It has been two years since approved right? Like us, so to speak here in Cali.
    It's different here you can buy many good products. But my local dispensary is low key no sign even outside. Busy as hell, though.
    delivery to your home is easy. But I like the deals when you go in.
    That will happen there now too I would assume. I am the kind of person who needs this relief, daily.
    so now I will assume travel to Florida will become a better option for me.
    Disneyworld. It's been thirty years since I went to Disney world!

No idea how it works when someone will come from out of state.....But Come by anytime!!!

#1918 5 years ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

New Jersey will soon be getting the nod. I only smoked once in high school, a few times in college, and a few times after that and I am now 46 years old. My question is with some personal obsessive compulsiveness (not awful and manageable but Sertraline just makes me too much of a zombie so I don't take it although it has been prescribed) and just the general stress of bills, family, work (including taking on extra stipends to make some more money), .... all the stuff we all go through , can weed help? What would it do as far as my state of mind? Mental well being? I wouldn't want to smoke it so what alternatives would there be besides rolling a joint? Thanks

Marijuana provides massive relief. When legalization begins you will be able to go in the dispensary and you will see all of your options and you can ask questions.

They have light thc and no thc products. Personally I like the thc effect too. But I have extensively used cbd when I was dealing with massive head pain.

Edibles will also be an option.

As well as delivery. Nice online menus. Good luck.

#1919 5 years ago

CVS Pharmacy announced it will be adding a full section of CBD Products to their stores!
    Hopefully that will bring prices down!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1920 5 years ago

i have to smoke all day everyday. Edibles too. It's the three brain surgeries that caused that, not the stroke.

So I just wanted to say I was going to begin to try cbd vape exclusively and see if I can get the relief I need that way. Or it if even comes close. I need to keep trying different things. It would be nice for weed to be recreational again. Honestly.

1 week later
    #1922 5 years ago

I have been testing vape for my uses.

Not strong enough for me.

But the 1 to 1 cdb to thc by a good manufacturer works the best.

I could explain more it might bore you.

The overall effect of the 1 to 1 cdb and thc is better for me than the non cdb.

They are studying all of this, apparently.

I also tried the the thc 1 cdb 29. So 1/29.

This is effective, you just need the preheat function on your vape.

The product is more like wax, but pre packaged.

For full on pain. Go there. But try the 1 to 1 first. In my opinion.

Taking vape to Knott’s Berry Farm today.

The wax in the canister looks like this picture. This is the one that requires preheat.

I thought something was wrong. It’s supposed to look like that.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1923 5 years ago

Got a edibles question for everyone. Like them or think they suck?

I recently made a batch of cannabutter using above grade bud. Used it all making cookies. 28 grams used and got 55 cookies. So basically a third of a gram per cookie. I can eat 2 and get nothing. My wife eats one and catches a mild buzz but prefers two to get a decent buzz. Did brownies last time. Half ounce made 12 brownies. I ate two when I woke up, so I knew I was sober and again nothing. Maybe it's just me?

I'm done with edibles. Waste of time and money. What about you?

#1924 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I recently made a batch of cannabutter using above grade bud. Used it all making cookies. 28 grams used and got 55 cookies. So basically a third of a gram per cookie. I can eat 2 and get nothing. My wife eats one and catches a mild buzz but prefers two to get a decent buzz. Did brownies last time. Half ounce made 12 brownies. I ate two when I woke up, so I knew I was sober and again nothing. Maybe it's just me?

Did you decarboxolate the buds before making the budder? Basically heat them on an oven for 20min to make the thc psychoactive. Thc need to be heated to be effective, sometimes baking the cookie is enough, but I like to de carb the weed first.

When you smoke the thc is absorbed through your lungs, if you eat it, then it will be processed by your liver. That’s why the affects are so different for many people. I’ve ate cookies that friends have warned me to only eat half, but I had 2 full cookies to get decent results.

Edibles are very unique, I’ve been consuming cannabis daily for over 20 years and I get mixed results from them.

#1925 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Did you decarboxolate the buds before making the budder? Basically heat them on an oven for 20min to make the thc psychoactive. Thc need to be heated to be effective, sometimes baking the cookie is enough, but I like to de carb the weed first.
    When you smoke the thc is absorbed through your lungs, if you eat it, then it will be processed by your liver. That’s why the affects are so different for many people. I’ve ate cookies that friends have warned me to only eat half, but I had 2 full cookies to get decent results.
    Edibles are very unique, I’ve been consuming cannabis daily for over 20 years and I get mixed results from them.

Yes I decarberated the bud and have been smoking for 25+yrs also. Even while consuming alcohol it never gets me close to smoking a joint. Oh well. Bud is cheaper then ever currently so I'll keep on smoking and the wife can keep on vaping. She also gets a buzz from edibles from her leftover vape crumbs. I like the whole use everything/waste nothing philosophy, just wish it worked for me.

#1926 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I buy them. Regular edibles work just like you described to me. So I don't make them.

Chocolate is the number one delivery method of edibles for me. I can take a third of an 18 dollar bar and feel it pretty good.

My tolerance is very high, so 1/4 of anything I do may effect someone else is very differently.

Also some people get great effects from gummies. Not I.

There are some professional grade edible manufacturers right here in this forum I Think.

#1927 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I buy them. Regular edibles work just like you described to me. So I don't make them.
    Chocolate is the number one delivery method of edibles for me. I can take a third of an 18 dollar bar and feel it pretty good.
    My tolerance is very high, so 1/4 of anything I do may effect someone else very differently.

Also some people get great effects from gummies. Not I.
    There are some professional grade edible manufacturers right here in this forum I Think.

#1928 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Take a look at this blog, it does a really good job of explaining what's going on when you ingest cannabis:

https://sapiensoup.com/human-metabolism-thc

I prefer edibles. The effects lasts a lot longer, with a much smoother curve. Since I used them for pain/sleep, that's exactly what I want.

55 cookies out of an ounce of decent bud should be giving you about 75mg per cookie (if you decarbed and infused properly). If your wife is a regular consumer of cannabis, that's why it takes 2. When I first started using it under prescription, 10mg was more than enough... however, let's just say I've worked myself past your wife's two cookie mark by now.

Also, consider using shake or lower quality buds. I'd hate to see AAA or better buds being used for edibles.

#1929 5 years ago

Thought I would let everyone know about this. We are sponsoring the event so Pinball will be there!! Play the new Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle and others all free!

Event details:

Saturday, April 20, Noon-5pm.

Schenley Park, Vietnam Veteran's Pavilion Driveway, Pittsburgh, PA 15207.

CannaBliss is a free, family-friendly event about the health, wellness, and industry of the cannabis plant in PA and the Pittsburgh region. The event will feature live local music & arts, local vendors, political speakers, a free solar powered arcade, sustainable production, and more. Join us!

FOOD TRUCKS:
    Las Chicas
    SouthSIde BBQ ( Southside Bbq Company Truck )
    Nakama ( Nakama )
    PGH Hummus

More details and conversation on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/CannaBliss-2171620019816571/

http://www.cannablissfest.com

#1931 5 years ago

Pineapple Super Silver Haze. Comes in a pounder glass so after you smoke it all, you can pour your self a beer.

Very good, sweet smoke.

20190418_192905 (resized).jpg20190418_192905 (resized).jpg20190418_193450 (resized).jpg20190418_193450 (resized).jpg

#1932 5 years ago

The only day celebration worthy

420 (resized).jpg420 (resized).jpg
    #1933 5 years ago
    420day (resized).jpg420day (resized).jpgLOTR (resized).jpgLOTR (resized).jpg
    #1934 5 years ago

I started the day off right with a good ol’ wake n bake.

#1936 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I started the day off right with a good ol’ wake n bake.

Ditto. Salad bowl for me. Breakfast of champions.

Now going to spend the next hr searching for some 420 deals on shatter. I saw one site has a 8 gram variety pack on sale for $175

#1937 5 years ago

My childhood best friend is in town for 420 to help me tackle the wall of bongs. 4 strains in by 8am.

43A45DB5-374B-4A12-9105-1058D9B43350 (resized).jpeg43A45DB5-374B-4A12-9105-1058D9B43350 (resized).jpeg631AF797-BE4D-458E-AF69-DBDC5ADFDEC4 (resized).jpeg631AF797-BE4D-458E-AF69-DBDC5ADFDEC4 (resized).jpeg
    #1938 5 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

My childhood best friend is in town for 420 to help me tackle the wall of bongs. 4 strains in by 8am.

Yes to the wall.

#1939 5 years ago

Probably not going to do anything special today. Got some errands to run before i dare blaze up. No point in looking for any 420 deals, as i still got left over crop from previous harvests. Here in Salem there seems to be a new dispencery opening every week. I can count all the true liquor stores in town on one hand, but there has got to be at least 50+ pot shops in town now. Heck there is a new shop just 1/2 mile down the hill from me now. Saw a guy standing outside one shop twirling a hand sign advertising $50 per OZ. Who knows if it was any good though. Market is oversaturated.

#1940 5 years ago

Wow $50 oz is pretty insane! Probably AA quality but would be good for edibles/extracts. Up here in Canada $100 oz are usually AA quality. AAA strains are $150 - $200. AAAA strains $180 - $240. If you buy at least 3 oz you get 35% off on many sites. Bovada packs help if your sitting on a strain or two for a while.

#1941 5 years ago

I usually do not go to the dispensary on 4/20 but I think I might be missing out if I don't walk over there.

They have about twenty vendors scheduled.

I kind of wish a band was playing. They laughed when I said that.

Sublime.

Also my glass / vape shop has a buy one get one. And they have very high quality glass -they have everything.

Time for some new glass, too.

#1942 5 years ago

I have an Arizer Argo that I used 2-3 times, and decided I prefer to just ingest oil.

I've cleaned the tubes with isopropyl so it's like new with the box and all accessories.

These go for about $175 on eBay, and I'll let it go for $150 and free shipping (US or Canada).

PM if interested.

vape2 (resized).jpgvape2 (resized).jpg
    #1943 5 years ago

Time for a Taco bell run! Lol

#1944 5 years ago

Am i the only one who likes to cure the munchies with actual, good food?

#1945 5 years ago

Just another day.
    A day without weed,
    Is like night.

#1946 5 years ago

My wife just got her best score when she was stoned. Happy 420

20190323_094748 (resized).jpg20190323_094748 (resized).jpg
    #1947 5 years ago

Currently doing basement renovations and needed some supplies the other day. 15 sheets of 3/4" OSB and some other lumber. Instead of breaking my back carrying everything down stairs by myself, I hired a couple of young potheads down the street from us. Lucky for me they happily accepted a chunk of hash as payment!

20190420_152157.jpg20190420_152157.jpg20190420_152754.jpg20190420_152754.jpg
    #1948 5 years ago

That's a pretty nice chunk of hash there

#1949 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

That's a pretty nice chunk of hash there

I should have taken a pic of the 2oz ball they sent me

Best $25 I spent in a long time! It's not the old school killer black I remember but crumbles nice, tastes great tossed with some green and at $100/oz I can't complain. My wife likes vaping it mixed with bud at night.

#1950 5 years ago

$100/oz would be a virtual steal here in Ohio, can't wait until we join the rest of the world and pass recreation laws.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.