Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,396 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    brownies16 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9369 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 68.
    #1601 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

So I can't speak for Canada, but here in America on the west coast, we are seeing wholesale pounds go for as low as $500.

$300.00 an oz here in Ohio

#1602 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

So I can't speak for Canada, but here in America on the west coast, we are seeing wholesale pounds go for as low as $500.

I'll take 4 please.
    If Canada issues pardons for Canadians with minor possession offences, I'm heading down and might not come back

#1603 5 years ago

Growing your own.
    2 years ago, planted two plants outdoors in my backyard in 5 gal buckets, and it was rewarding and got a good yield
    and resulting crop was more than potent enough and smooth smoke and tasty.
    The next year tried it again this time into bigger 15 gal tubs, yield was much less and quality of buds not as good.
    This past year i did not even bother, in part cause i still have big jars left from harvest from 1st and 2nd years crops.
    Also it did start to be a hassle to make sure plants were watered and maintained everyday.
    Might try again next year.

#1604 5 years ago

Just had some Gelato from CO....Holy shit, is that a knock you on your ass strain!

#1606 5 years ago

Leave it to the government to screw things up.
    Quoting them " it will not interfere with medical users."

Email from my medical supplier.
    Screenshot_20181105-193450 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181105-193450 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20181105-193439 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181105-193439 (resized).png

#1609 5 years ago

I picked up an eight of Crazy Glue hybrid from the local dispensary on Monday night and it must have been really good.

I went to load up a bowl last night, and could not find where I put the container. It was not in the usual spot. I've torn the house and garage apart and it's gone!

Sorry, no pics.

#1610 5 years ago

Michigan went full recreational yesterday. Bet Chicago IL becomes jealous of all that tax revenue & follows their lead soon.

Utah legalized medical yesterday... 6 plants per patient. This means a Morman with 4 wives can have 30 plants

#1611 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Utah legalized medical yesterday... 6 plants per patient. This means a Morman with 4 wives can have 30 plants

Yeah if all 5 of them are medical patients.

I know medical is super strict here in MN, no flowers allowed and Dr’s decide the perception.
    I don’t know anybody that has a med card here.

Quoted from PW79:

Michigan went full recreational yesterday. Bet Chicago IL becomes jealous of all that tax revenue & follows their lead soon.

I rooting for MN next time around, or the whole country together!

#1612 5 years ago

Is it a Green wave or Green wall...?

Sorry

#1613 5 years ago

That's going to make next year the best VFW yet!

#1614 5 years ago

Just ripped the top off a half of White Russian and Wow does it stink! It's making my eyelids sticky

20181107_193025.jpg20181107_193025.jpg
    #1615 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Figures-a year after my family sold our Michigan lake house.....

The new Governor of Ill-annoy has already started talking about this.

About F-ing time......

#1616 5 years ago
    830EC58C-41E5-494A-8218-A27CE4B8F4FB (resized).jpeg830EC58C-41E5-494A-8218-A27CE4B8F4FB (resized).jpeg
    #1617 5 years ago

Now I am looking at the marketplace for pins in Michigan

#1618 5 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Figures-a year after my family sold our Michigan lake house.....
    The new Governor of Ill-annoy has already started talking about this.
    About F-ing time......

New Guv says one of his first orders of business is to legalize recreational use and tax the shit out of it. Also to flush the prison system of guys doing time for weed crimes.

#1619 5 years ago

Back in the day when we smoked it carried 20-40 yrs. if you got caught and when they started to relax laws they never re-sentenced, or considered "time served" options for a lot of people locked up.

#1620 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Now I am looking at the marketplace for pins in Michigan

Stop by and pick me up on your way to Michigan Chris!

I'll navigate/roll!

#1621 5 years ago

With all these states and others going legal, is it time for a Cheech & Chong pin?

#1622 5 years ago

Reefer Madness

#1623 5 years ago

My internist recommended marijuana for my disease in the 80s. I started smoking heavily in the 70s. First really high percentage THC I smoked was Thai stick. Been smoking the highest thc level pot I could find ever since as it helps my pain. Governments will and should tax. For that, I should be getting basic, standardized info about the product I'm purchasing. I should get the average percentage of thc for that growers brand. Edibles need to be standardized like alcohol. One chocolate brand says 300 mg, yet isnt as strong as the others that say 180 mg. I know from trial and error which work for me and my pain, but I'm sure others have tried and given up because they haven't found the right dosage and brand. I need 30 percent plus thc for pain and am paying 225 an ounce on sale for Gorilla Glue #5. Average price for GG#5 is 275 an oz. Other gorilla glues and derivatives are 140 to 200 per ounce and are usually mid 20s thc. Quite a big difference for pain. Nobody in CA is selling pounds of QUALITY pot for 500. Unless it's stolen maybe. Or likely crappy pot that sells for whatever due to lack of demand.

#1624 5 years ago

Does anyone have experience with Charlotte's Web hemp oil? I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved.

I'm planning to stop by the store tomorrow and check it out. I've got systemic arthritis from an autoimmune disease and the only thing that helps manage the pain are the leftover hydrocone acap pills I saved from past dental surgeries. I want to *kill* the damn chronic pain I've had for 30 years and I'd pay the price for this oil if it does the trick.

https://www.cwhemp.com/hemp-oil-cbd-supplement-plus

#1625 5 years ago

In Massachusetts, we are mere days away from the first recreational sales. It’s taken over two years since the law passed for all the regulatory stuff. No exact date is set but it could be as soon as this week as the last hoops are gone through. Anyone else in MA looking forward? God bless the people of the voting public.

#1626 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

Does anyone have experience with Charlotte's Web hemp oil? I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved.
    I'm planning to stop by the store tomorrow and check it out. I've got systemic arthritis from an autoimmune disease and the only thing that helps manage the pain are the leftover hydrocone acap pills I saved from past dental surgeries. I want to *kill* the damn chronic pain I've had for 30 years and I'd pay the price for this oil if it does the trick.
    https://www.cwhemp.com/hemp-oil-cbd-supplement-plus

Definitely get on oil. So many amazing stories and proven results. Just Google Rick Simpson testimonials.

Basically there's 2 oils. THC and CBD. THC oil is commonly known as rso or Rick Simpson Oil. CBD is sometimes known as Charlotte's Web oil. Charlotte's web is a strain of marijuana that has basically no thc and high cbd counts.

It comes in different strengths. If you don't like to be high I'd suggest starting with just cbc oil with a minimum 200mg strength. Place a rice size amount under your lounge or rub into your gums for fastest results. You can also eat it on a piece of bread, spoonful of yogurt, etc... but results will take longer. Everyone is different of course but my wife takes it every 8 hrs to treat a variety of problems. She also takes thc Oil cause cbc oil by itself isn't strong enough for her.

You can also try a cbd or thc tincture. Not as strong typically but clear liquid dropped under the tounge.

20181111_194840.jpg20181111_194840.jpg
    #1627 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved

Jake Plummer was one of the first ex athletes to be pro marijuana publicly. 3 or 4 yrs back he was on the Dan Patrick radio show talking to Dan about it. Good 10 minute podcast listen.

#1628 5 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

In Massachusetts, we are mere days away from the first recreational sales. It’s taken over two years since the law passed for all the regulatory stuff. No exact date is set but it could be as soon as this week as the last hoops are gone through. Anyone else in MA looking forward? God bless the people of the voting public.

Currently in the middle of construction on a large scale grow and 3 dispensaries, can't wait to open!

#1629 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Definitely get on oil. So many amazing stories and proven results. Just Google Rick Simpson testimonials.

Ok I picked up some CW Hemp Extract Oil Mint Chocolate. Will try the recommended dose for 5 days and go from there.

#1630 5 years ago

Nothing acts as effectively as the green herb for me.

I tried RSo oil, I thought the container was useless. I had to google how to use it. Video. No thanks.

My opinion.

The edibles are different not only in their own strength but also how they affect you.

Personally the gummies do nothing to me, but the chocolate is good. Drinks are pretty consistent but overpriced imo.

It is great to have so many choices. In case you didn’t know I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.

Pain management is now life management for me.

I remain positive.

#1632 5 years ago

High? I mean, hi.

#1633 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

In case you didn’t know I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.
    Pain management is now life management for me.
    I remain positive.

You keep on keepin on boys! I'm glad you've found something that is finally helping with the pain.. and cannibis is prob much more enjoyable to consume than any frikkin drug out there.. Although it is getting out of hand with all the different distillate, edibles, vape pens.(so many choices!) I'll just stick to the good ol' flower and thin thin rolling papers!

#1634 5 years ago

There is ALOT of useful info being shared here. I'm thankful to others who share their experiences with pain management. My current use and experience is almost identical to Azmodeus. When you're experiencing what others are expressing, it confirms its real.

#1635 5 years ago

It is a very good thing this is all readily available to me here in Cali. I would be in big trouble, relying on narcotics. No thanks.

Also, the relief is only that, relief. But this relief saves lives.

I try desperately not to involve politics here...

#1636 5 years ago

let me join my two favorite things on earth are pot and pinball. i play better stoned as hell, as long as it's sativa... indica not such good games. not a big fan of indica unless i'm having trouble falling asleep, i'll definilty smoke & enjoy it if i dont have another option but sativa gives me that happy creative vibe i love. we were supposed to have stores open here in boston forever ago but they have been dragging out the process so ridiculously long. i have to put up with whatever randomness my dude has for now, mostly mystery strains with made up inconsistent names. if anything is even remotely purplish it just automatically gets called grand daddy purp but these idiots. cant wait for that reliability and consistency of strains that are named what they really are always restocked and available.

#1637 5 years ago

Whenever I'm not sure of the strain I just tell people it's a cross hybrid between PinkElephant & WhiteRhino ...called, ELEPHIINO

#1638 5 years ago
    Quoted from PeteJaquay:

mostly mystery strains with made up inconsistent names.

My previous guy called everything kush. Every week it was (something) kush. Blueberry kush, White widow x kush, lemon haze kush..... finally I said “hey you know you can call this shit Fuzzy monster balls, I’m still going to buy it and smoke it. But now with retail consistency names begin to matter.

#1639 5 years ago

There are so many strains for sale, that it can get confusing. Were lucky here in Cali that I can use Weedmaps and common bud sense and try different delivery services. I must have tried 50 different varieties of cannabis, in the past 3 years. I get at least 3 to 4 texts a day with different products on sale. My pancreas gets inflamed about 100 days a year lately. Painful. After delivery to house, I can eat an edible and smoke strong indica. Feel better, smoke strong sativa or hybrids according to what I'm doing. Only downside of smoking alot of strong indica for pain ,30% plus, is you need to smoke strong sativa to get the right effect as your tolerance to getting high is high. It's all good, and normal for us to like different products that have become normalized here. I'm a flower and chocolate edible guy. My friends like the extracts, which people seem to use more at concerts that Ive gone to lately. (Cause I'm the guy still passing the great smelling fatty).

#1640 5 years ago

i think indica is way more helpful for things like pain but way not helpful if your smoking while trying to be productive. That's why some people call it In-Da-Couch. I just smoke to get stoned because I love it. Been smoking almost everyday since i was about 14, now i'm in my late 30's so it's been most my life. We used to get such fat dime bags back in the 90's, but all we ever got our hands on in high school was that hermaphrodite stuff with seeds. These days the quality is so amazing on almost everything it's near impossible to find anything with seeds if you wanted to. When they legalized over here it was like HOLY CRAP i'm a perfectly model citizen now ha. For me if it's a real good sativa i can smoke all day while working my butt off animating and it sort of keeps me going through all the mental anguish of tracing and tracing and tracing.

#1641 5 years ago

Right now security at events in so cal is a pain the ass. In thier dealing with the now legal weed.

Knotts berry farm, the Example.

Anyways, what I have seen is you should bring in a big fat rolled joint. Or three.

That is what has been legalized. Here.

They are still getting thier shit together. I am patient. But Knotts, thier security was above and beyond inconvenient. They deserve my wrath, Now.

I have my own issues to deal with them. I tried to be nice.

Anyways, I am finding that the rolled joint is the way to go through many securities.

It rolls through.

#1642 5 years ago

I am currently not traveling due to restrictions on airlines.

I hope they get it together too. It seems the airlines are reacting faster than local law enforcement or securities.

Good thing I really don't need to travel much.

#1643 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I am currently not traveling due to restrictions on airlines.
    I hope they get it together too. It seems the airlines are reacting faster than local law enforcement or securities.
    Good thing I really don't need to travel much.

What are new or current restrictions?

#1644 5 years ago

Things are changing fast: to where you can fly with marijuana checked in your luggage if the laws are legal on both ends of the flight.

#1645 5 years ago

Domestic Canadian flights will allow you to carry 30g on you. No security check, no storing it in your luggage. Just in your pocket is fine.

#1646 5 years ago

Canadian common sense. I was in Vancouver and had a bad pancreatic attack. Ive had pancreatitis for many years, but dont go for medical help as I know it will pass in 4 days or so. Just needed really strong edible. I dont want opiates which is what doctors prescribe. Walked right in to dispensary with my CA medical marijuana card. No problems. Pain subsided. Headed from there to Seattle. Card not accepted in WA, so I had to pay retail. Thank god it was legal at the time, but the cost of paying their retail was 3 to 4 times the cost. Just thought it was weird that Canada accepted card but WA didnt. Everything has changed now, but the days of having to smuggle medicine should hopefully be over.

#1647 5 years ago

I really love the convenience/stealth of a vape pen top. Just don't like the cheap heating units.
    Thank goodness I have a nice long oil pin. Lost a bit x-fering to an empty but lesson learned. Don't overtighten.

#1648 5 years ago

Updated Hobbit to 3.0 and invited Gandalf over to check out the new code. He approved the game and the halfling leaf I loaded. A sweet, citrusy Sativa was just the jolt the old man needed to keep playing.

20181116_123603 (resized).jpg20181116_123603 (resized).jpg
    #1649 5 years ago
    420 (resized).jpg420 (resized).jpg
    #1650 5 years ago
    Quoted from JDD:

[quoted image]

That graphic looks like a great start. 20 years ago we never thought it would be legal ever.

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.