Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 69.
    #1551 5 years ago

Found them

20181017_074729.jpg20181017_074729.jpg
    #1552 5 years ago

I am off to Jamaica for two weeks in the near future.
    I typically stay at the Royal Decameron in Montego Bay (5 mins from the airport)..
    This year I am staying at the Corwall Beach property (new, just down the beach).
    My local connection has informed me that a 2 block walk down the 'Hip Strip' is a new disensary at Doctors Cove.
    Anyone been there?
    I will post a review.

#1553 5 years ago

I grew a 5' shrubbery. A good disguise and great if you happen to be travelling through the forest of Ni.

20180909_142854-1 (resized).jpg20180909_142854-1 (resized).jpg
    #1554 5 years ago

Im currently in Montreal for work covering cannabis legalization here. Everyone I spoke with was in good spirits.

Any bets on when they run out of pot?

#1555 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Im currently in Montreal for work covering cannabis legalization here. Everyone I spoke with was in good spirits.
    Any bets on when they run out of pot?

Soon! But B.C. is still full thank God!

#1556 5 years ago

Today, Oct 17th.

In Canada when stating to your family, 'I'm Going to the Drug Store". Just took on a whole new meaning.

#1557 5 years ago

I can't believe people are lining up & paying these prices!! But the one local shop has a convoy of cars waiting to get into the parking lot!

Image-1 (resized).jpgImage-1 (resized).jpg
    #1558 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I can't believe people are lining up & paying these prices!! But the one local shop has a convoy of cars waiting to get into the parking lot!
    [quoted image]

Is that pre or post tax?

#1559 5 years ago

I'm not sure! I was wondering the same thing tho

#1560 5 years ago

In Ontario we can only buy from the gov't online retailer (for now). I gotta say it was a strange ordering weed online from the gov't for the first time today LOL. I ordered like 10 different strains to try and on average was about $10/G after tax and delivery although there are more expensive strains. I do like the selection compared to historic supply sources where selection was limited if at all. Happy Pot Legalization day my fellow Canadians! Puff Puff Pass

#1561 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looks funny seeing prices on grass with .99 at the end.

Congratulations Canada!

#1562 5 years ago

This thread is way better than that flu shot thread.

#1563 5 years ago

Reading that New Jersey is about to pass recreational legislature around the 29th. Will be interesting to see what happens.

#1565 5 years ago

It's my mother in laws birthday so I had to stop when we were in Battleford. Only 2 strains and sold out of the $12.00/gram 20% so I had to get the $13.00/gram 15% Lemon skunk.

Add taxes and total was$14.43 MORE THEN DOUBLE WHAT I PAY ONLINE. Maybe I'm paying for this fancy bottle?

And 2 losers lined up at 5am to be the first in line. There was no line besides these 2 clowns when the store opened at 9am.

20181017_164059.jpg20181017_164059.jpg20181017_164106.jpg20181017_164106.jpg
    #1566 5 years ago

The Ontario site is terrible
    I filtered THC high to low
    Got a bunch of 16-24 or 18-24
    My LP has a smaller spread than that.
    Personally I always go by the low number.

#1567 5 years ago

This was included with my purchase.

20181017_174143.jpg20181017_174143.jpg
    #1568 5 years ago

Who let this guy in?

#1569 5 years ago

Peculiar weather phenomenon cloudy on a clear day

satelitte image of canada (resized).jpgsatelitte image of canada (resized).jpg
    #1570 5 years ago

Nice pic RWH, I truly laughed out loud.

#1571 5 years ago

Prodankazine, not my product I thought the name was interesting.

C595F9B0-4F3A-4CBF-AA50-2EDAE61898C7 (resized).jpegC595F9B0-4F3A-4CBF-AA50-2EDAE61898C7 (resized).jpeg
    #1572 5 years ago

I need ten ccs of prodankazine, stat!

#1573 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

[quoted image]

Yeah. Item #1 and #2 @ 18.99 oz = $538.00 oz. CAD. $410.00 oz. US

Those kinds of prices leave lots of room for the street dealers to still operate.

I have not been to Colorado but I guess it is the same there. High taxes are quasi prohibition so the criminal element still has room to move.

Since you can grow your own, do you think you all will be learning horticulture and grow your own?

#1574 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Since you can grow your own, do you think you all will be learning horticulture and grow your own

Yep. Next summer for sure. I’ll put a couple plants in the back corner of my lot. I doubt that I’ll ever grow inside.

#1575 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Since you can grow your own, do you think you all will be learning horticulture and grow your own?

I'd bet less then 1% of Canadians will grow. Maybe outdoors if you have a private area or acerage but indoors?

1. It is time consuming (min 3 months)
    2. Equipment is expensive for initial setup.
    3. Renovating. Not everyone wants to punch holes in walls for fans or build window boxes.
    4. Smell. Even with top of line charcoal filters, there's still a smell.
    5. Fear of home invasion/break and enter. Lots of bad people out there (we're not all friendly Canucks)
    6. Time Consuming. It is hard work. Don't kid yourself. A small closet still requires daily maintenance.

Typical street prices I've experienced in Saskatchewan and alberta are between $170 and $220 per oz. Online as cheap as $100 per oz (not as good of quality) to $240 per oz for boutique quality buds.

I personally want to grow to try new things. Make my own rso, budder, shatter, edibles, etc... And going to order seeds with a high cbd/low thc to make my own cbd oil. Cbc oil prices are climbing everyday it seems.

#1576 5 years ago

They break into the legal grow ops. More plants.

#1577 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd bet less then 1% of Canadians will grow. Maybe outdoors if you have a private area or acerage but indoors?
    1. It is time consuming (min 3 months)
    2. Equipment is expensive for initial setup.
    3. Renovating. Not everyone wants to punch holes in walls for fans or build window boxes.
    4. Smell. Even with top of line charcoal filters, there's still a smell.
    5. Fear of home invasion/break and enter. Lots of bad people out there (we're not all friendly Canucks)
    6. Time Consuming. It is hard work. Don't kid yourself. A small closet still requires daily maintenance.
    Typical street prices I've experienced in Saskatchewan and alberta are between $170 and $220 per oz. Online as cheap as $100 per oz (not as good of quality) to $240 per oz for boutique quality buds.
    I personally want to grow to try new things. Make my own rso, budder, shatter, edibles, etc... And going to order seeds with a high cbd/low thc to make my own cbd oil. Cbc oil prices are climbing everyday it seems.

I expect home growing hobbiest to dramatically increase. It’s is a very rewarding plant to grow if your at all a green thumb you will enjoy growing it. Anyone that has ever grown it will tell you growing it is far more addictive than smoking it.

#1578 5 years ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

Reading that New Jersey is about to pass recreational legislature around the 29th. Will be interesting to see what happens.

IMO they need to put the recreational shit on hold for a while until they straighten out the medical end first. We have six medical dispensaries.. for 20k patients. It’s so bad right now one of the better dispensaries has only FOUR flower strains available at the moment. Another one had only pre rolls available basically the whole summer.. it’s a joke!!

#1579 5 years ago

Says the guy who just popped three Tylenol’s, cracked a Bud Light and lit up a Marlboro after digging through the Halloween candy that’s supposed to be for the neighborhood trick or treaters

#1580 5 years ago

From personal experience there's nothing less rewarding then caring for plants for 4 months, only for the smoke/quality to be sub par. Also pests and diseases are constantly lurking waiting to destroy a crop. I like it personally but growing is definitely not for everyone. I've seen way more failed grows then successful grows from friends who want to try to grow their own.

There will be lots of trial and error and the local horticulture shops will prosper.

Good times ahead

#1581 5 years ago

I mostly vape now a days, so anything I grow will be turned into concentrates or butter

#1582 5 years ago

The vape is about 1/3 or less of what I need. I use heavy hitters and brass knuckles but I need something much stronger.

It seems like there ought to be a real heavy hitter cartridge, but there is not around me.

I have nearly stopped even bringing my vape with me.

#1583 5 years ago

I always smoked weed since my late teens. But now, since getting MS a year ago. I now take 1ml of 15% 1-1 oil 2-3 times a day prescribed. But if something is really killing me I was vaping too. But went back to smoking a bong for immediate pain relief. Vaping didn't hit as quick. Or seem as strong. With a bong, seconds as opposed to minutes. It really makes a difference when you have severe nerve pain and are living with MS.
    6 months hospital free. I was there on 5 day IVs every 3 weeks for the first 6 months.

But super glad I'm not on the pharmaceutical daily injections they tried to get me on.

Copaxone Side Effects.

Last reviewed on RxList 9/12/2018
    Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) is a combination of four amino acids (proteins) used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) and to prevent relapse of MS. Copaxone will not cure MS, but it can make relapses occur less often. Common side effects of Copaxone include:

injection site reactions (e.g., pain, redness, soreness, itching, swelling, or a hard lump),
    nausea,
    vomiting,
    chills,
    joint aches,
    body aches,
    neck pain,
    back pain,
    double vision,
    headache,
    increased urge to urinate,
    weakness,
    runny nose,
    swelling in your hands or feet,
    fever,
    chills,
    flu symptoms,
    sore throat, or
    white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips.

Immediately after injection with Copaxone, you may experience:

flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling),
    chest pain,
    fast heartbeat,
    anxiety,
    shortness of breath, or
    itching.
    dizziness,
    fainting,
    infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat),
    mental/mood changes (such as depression),
    severe pain at the injection site,
    shakiness (tremor), or
    vision problems.

I'll stick to cannibis.

#1584 5 years ago

Right on.

#1585 5 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

I always smoked weed since my late teens. But now, since getting MS a year ago. I now take 1ml of 15% 1-1 oil 2-3 times a day prescribed. But if something is really killing me I was vaping too. But went back to smoking a bong for immediate pain relief. Vaping didn't hit as quick. Or seem as strong. With a bong, seconds as opposed to minutes. It really makes a difference when you have severe nerve pain and are living with MS.
    6 months hospital free. I was there on 5 day IVs every 3 weeks for the first 6 months.
    But super glad I'm not on the pharmaceutical daily injections they tried to get me on.
    Copaxone Side Effects.
    Last reviewed on RxList 9/12/2018
    Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) is a combination of four amino acids (proteins) used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) and to prevent relapse of MS. Copaxone will not cure MS, but it can make relapses occur less often. Common side effects of Copaxone include:
    injection site reactions (e.g., pain, redness, soreness, itching, swelling, or a hard lump),
    nausea,
    vomiting,
    chills,
    joint aches,
    body aches,
    neck pain,
    back pain,
    double vision,
    headache,
    increased urge to urinate,
    weakness,
    runny nose,
    swelling in your hands or feet,
    fever,
    chills,
    flu symptoms,
    sore throat, or
    white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips.
    Immediately after injection with Copaxone, you may experience:
    flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling),
    chest pain,
    fast heartbeat,
    anxiety,
    shortness of breath, or
    itching.
    dizziness,
    fainting,
    infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat),
    mental/mood changes (such as depression),
    severe pain at the injection site,
    shakiness (tremor), or
    vision problems.
    I'll stick to cannibis.

Thanks for sharing bro. When my mom was diagnosed with MS they had some really bad Roomitologists at first. The one tried doing the injection thing. Here take this shot that costs $2000/injection once a month. i wonder what their kickback was? Fukn joke. Unfortunately my parents just went along with whatever the so called experts thought. It took years for them to finally find a great, understanding doctor that actually listened and worked with them. You'll know when you find one. Won't just treat you like another statistic.

Good luck Erak. Keep up the fight. Hopefully a breakthrough is near.

#1586 5 years ago

Triple A is 2$ a g in London ont
    Could be a while for the government to beat the street price

#1587 5 years ago

Some of my friends are using a local delivery service. I think it’s like $5/g straight up. Plus $5-$15 for delivery. Their waiting hours for delivery, but so far their happy.

The government web site will have a tough time competing with those prices.

#1588 5 years ago
    Quoted from Londonpinball:

Triple A is 2$ a g in London ont
    Could be a while for the government to beat the street price

Or never. $12/gram minimum is writin law for now.

That's crazy cheap. How cheap can you get a lb for? Ontario roadtrip

#1589 5 years ago

Government involvement could end up like graduated cigarette tax hikes, created to entice people to stop smoking, only thing it did was to create a highly profitable black market.

#1590 5 years ago

Watching NFL all day yesterday every commercial break had a new Q&A government cannabis ad. They actually had some politician try to spin that the number one reason for legalization is to keep it out of the hands of minors ?!? Seriously? My wife made me rewind it cause she couldn't believe what she just heard.

#1591 5 years ago

This farm was just down the road from me.
    https://www.norfolktoday.ca/wpRssService/redirect?hash=34c259661620111335a113a32fb3aa84&key=1540583827_rss&url=34c259661620111335a113a32fb3aa84_1540583827

Silly city boys....
    Still wondering if the farmer was at or under his allowed limit. There was a uhaul there with the police presence.

#1592 5 years ago

There is a dispensary like five minutes from me in Fullerton. I practically have to walk or drive by it every day.

I’m going to get the manager to hook me up on top shelf oz. let’s see what I can do.

It’s fun for me to get the hookup going. I always tip good. I’ll report back on the oz price top shelf.

We shall see!

#1593 5 years ago

It blows my mind that the Canadian government thinks people will pay inflated prices for cannabis just because it's from a government sanctioned store.

If they were smart they would undercut the black market and sell for rock bottom prices for the first year or two.....and then gradually increase the prices once the black market was squeezed out.

Why would you pay 10-15 bucks per/gram when you can buy for half of that on the black market?

Also those radio ads about speaking Spanish while high or trying to understand what sea lions are trying to say to eachother when high? What the fuck ??

The Canadian government bungled this cash cow.

#1594 5 years ago

Undercut 900$ a LB ? 2$ a Gram
    It’s a race to the bottem

#1595 5 years ago

It’s all about profit. The black market has a grower and a dealer or two dipping in and taking their cut. Legal weed doesn’t just have a grower, now it’s a growing company that needs to pay employees and deal with packaging, then the government wants it tax cut, then finally There’s a retail brick and mortar store that has to make a profit and pay employees.

#1596 5 years ago

It has to be a race to the bottom or else it all fails. If the government can't undercut the black market they will fail.

#1597 5 years ago

13 days and not even a shipping notice here. What a clusterfuck. Evidently complaints are streaming in steady to the Ontario ombudsman. I'm one of them as of today. This is my first and last order.

Edit: spelling

#1598 5 years ago

What kind of quality is the $900/lb bud? I'd be willing to drive there for a couple if the quality is good. Cheapest I've seen a lb out my way is $2000 for top shelf.

I 100% agree with The Humanatee. Start low and gradually increase prices. I stopped by a store today in Saskatoon today and was quoted $40 for a 1 gram vile of 200mg cbc oil. Basically double what I pay online.

#1599 5 years ago

Quads , most people are shipping via Canada post with prescription in the box to insure delivery. Big brokers are saying 600$ a lb is the wholesale market in Vancouver. Toronto is 900-1000 the fire

#1600 5 years ago

So I can't speak for Canada, but here in America on the west coast, we are seeing wholesale pounds go for as low as $500.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/32?hl=rattmuscle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.