Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 69.
    #1501 5 years ago

Ok now we’re getting Somewhere.

First thing, I’d like to know where you got that info. Can you provide a link?
    Second thing, the top bit says “non compliance with current law”. No one disputes that it’s illegal before oct 17th.
    Third thing, it clearly says that the law in this area will probably continue to change (I wonder how current this information is)
    Fourth thing, the title is “what must the prosecutor prove to convict you”. After oct 17th you shouldn’t have to worry about what’s in your bedroom unless your a minor.
    And finally the last thing you highlighted clearly says “a first conviction for possession of up to 30 grams”. Well we already agreed that you can legally carry up to 30 grams, so why would there be a conviction for less then that amount. Unless your a minor.

I believe that your information is out of date and not correct. (Prove me wrong)

#1502 5 years ago

I don’t want to sound like I’m calling you out, but I’m honestly interested in the truth.

#1503 5 years ago

Ontario just announced that smoking cannabis will be in line with smoking tobacco. So anywhere that you can smoke a cigarette legally, you can also smoke a joint. With the exception of not in a car or boat.

So if your apartment building has no smoking bylaws, then you won’t be able to smoke cannabis in your home either.

https://www.thestar.com/news/cannabis/2018/09/26/ontario-wont-set-limit-on-number-of-private-marijuana-stores.html

#1504 5 years ago

After chatting up the issue with a buddy.
    I feel that currently there will be no set home limit in Ont.
    The Ford family did have a history with the black market.
    The premier is at least that street smart. He knows he will have to compete with the black market.

That's not to say that down the road things may get tweaked.

#1505 5 years ago

I am using Boveda packs after bottling for my cure.
    I don't know anyone who has done this.
    The boveda site claims I won't need to open my jars at all for the 30 day cure.
    Anyone done this?

#1506 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am using Boveda packs after bottling for my cure.
    I don't know anyone who has done this.
    The boveda site claims I won't need to open my jars at all for the 30 day cure.
    Anyone done this?

I use them on cured bud, it stays pretty dry with them and seams unnessary. As for curing with them I would do one jar as a test and not risk sacrificing the whole harvest to mold first time around and see how it goes.

#1507 5 years ago

Already had the mold.
    Got a cheap dehumidifier on amazon and a dry chemical.
    UV sessions are now standard in my dry.
    Burped to be sure as my jars hold 1/4 pound.

#1508 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Already had the mold.
    Got a cheap dehumidifier on amazon and a dry chemical.
    UV sessions are now standard in my dry.

mold is no no good. can cause serious lung problems. had to throw away just under 1/2 lbs once. I HATE MOLD. now i hang my trimmed buds 14 days and make sure the stems snap before jaring and cureing for another 30 days.

#1509 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Yeah good idea I’d stick with the regular routine of opening them and checking (burping) evenwhile using the humidity packs from Boveda.

#1510 5 years ago

I hate this.
    Looks like my regular medical supplier has been bought out and prices are higher and there's nothing over 20%.
    Time to switch to a new supplier.
    Done with: Spectrum, Beacon and Maricann.

Anyone have a medical supplier that keeps high test in stock regularly???
    I have to buy something to get issued my new card.

#1511 5 years ago

It’s not medical, but I’ve been using the nationalcompassion.ca for well over a year with no issues.

Today I’m enjoying some shatter on my front porch that I received just the other day.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1512 5 years ago

...And I think I’ll also have one of these.
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1513 5 years ago

Its Friday! Time for some Moon Rocks!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1514 5 years ago

Yes, indeed. Happy Friday to all!

20180928_150733 (resized).jpg20180928_150733 (resized).jpg
    #1515 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Yes, indeed. Happy Friday to all![quoted image]

Very nice pic.
    Lots to look at

#1516 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its Friday! Time for some Moon Rocks!
    [quoted image]

Is that balls of pure keef? LOL

#1517 5 years ago

Stock photo...but closest to whats cooking!

GSC oiled up, Keef, oil, keef.....cuts open like a multilayer M & M

#1518 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It’s not medical, but I’ve been using the nationalcompassion.ca for well over a year with no issues.
    Today I’m enjoying some shatter on my front porch that I received just the other day.
    [quoted image]

Does nationalcompassion do pop up sales? Ive been using sask compassion and they have 15 to 20% off sales randomly.

this weekend its 30% off all extracts!

#1519 5 years ago

I think they're one and the same. National compassion is also 30% off concentrates this weekend.

#1520 5 years ago

Oh please clean that bong.

#1521 5 years ago

Having some blueberry skunk today, pretty darn tasty.

#1523 5 years ago

Here’s a little tune for you’re enjoyment.

#1524 5 years ago

After oct 17 in Canada you will be able to carry 30g cannabis with you legally on domestic air flights. No international travel yet. Although they did mention that you would have to be aware of the destination countries laws. So it may be legal one day to fly with weed to places like Amsterdam or Portugal. You can not fly into the USA with weed, even if traveling to a state that is legal.

#1525 5 years ago

The inside story is the National Legalization could be a "Trump" Card in 2020....That would be an interesting move....

#1526 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The inside story is the National Legalization could be a "Trump" Card in 2020....That would be an interesting move....

Without getting political.

I think that American legalization will happen. But I don’t know how much of a trump card that play would be. I’d imagine that the opposing side would also use that as a play to win votes too.

Once a majority of states pass legislation, then federal legalization won’t be far behind.

#1527 5 years ago

Look for me at Church of the Silverball open house and swap meet.
    Nice that its after the legal date.

#1528 5 years ago

Just a reminder to please steer clear of any political talk. Can talk about regulations but let’s please leave political campaign speculation out. Definitely interesting times things are changing rapidly!

#1529 5 years ago

Dudes!! Just enjoyed some girl scout cookies vape and had my best game ever on Houdini! What a intense blast of a game to play baked for almost 30 minutes

20181006_003230.jpg20181006_003230.jpg

#1530 5 years ago

Never tried this Houdini drug before. It looks addictive.

Girl Scout cookies are my current favorite

#1531 5 years ago

Never tried this Houdini drug before. It looks addictive.
    Girl Scout cookies are my current favorite

I've been wanting to try some gsc. I can't get off of the bubba kush crosses tho. Death bubba and bubba berry were my intire summer. Currently trying some lemon skunk. Read good reviews about high thc content. Good high but not head thumping like I like. A friend gifted me with a mango kush baggie recently. 2 thumbs up on that one. Wish i could find it online.

#1532 5 years ago

The best strain around me right now is at ak-47, testing out super strong on the thc, but my favorite strain taste and smell was a strain called forbidden fruit.

It was also above thirty, but my fiancée hated the smell. Too fruity.

Bothered her. Keep in mind she does not smoke.

So I go with something other than forbidden fruit.

I had never seen so much purple.

Purple tangie. Photo incoming

418C7A6B-0385-4A33-951A-79F56CDA348C (resized).jpeg418C7A6B-0385-4A33-951A-79F56CDA348C (resized).jpeg
    #1533 5 years ago

One of my co-workers just came back from Vegas.
    $75 all in for a disposable vape pen of Ghost Town distilate 77.9% THC.
    He did have to cab out to the place farther down the strip.
    He said the spillover fights after the UFC fight were crazy.

#1534 5 years ago

I had some of the AK-47 and was not impressed. That being said it could just be the grower as I've had cheese from two different places and there was a BIG difference.

#1535 5 years ago

I received in a couple of different variable voltage battery packs with 510 thread.
    So far the E leaf, which has a digital display that shows battery life, and digital voltage adjustments
    has made a huge difference.
    Cartridges that bottomed out, and thrown in a box, now have 2+ weeks of use,
    No more burning.....coughing....all the ones that tasted "weird" are now very smooth.
    With a digital count to a draw, one has tighter control of volume, and flavor, as well as
    helping prevent burning and gumming up of coil.
    Also helps with usage....at least 20% or more longer use, flavor, and affect.

Highly recommend the $15.

ebay.com link: In Stock eLeaf Mini iStick 10W 1050MAH Adjustable Volt Digital Battery 510Thread

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1536 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I had some of the AK-47 and was not impressed. That being said it could just be the grower as I've had cheese from two different places and there was a BIG difference.

breeders and growers make a world of difference. AK47 from serious seeds was some of the best dope we grew and smoked in the 90s. i've also crossed it with a mango haze male and produced great tasting, fat buds. On the other end I've had it recently from our club and unsure who the breeder was but was definetly sub par. If I wanted it again I'd just sprout some beans from my seed supply.

Also depending on the dispencery/compassion club they may shake/bounce/tumble boutique quality buds for thier crystals and lessen the quality.

And not last, the same strain grown by 2 breeders could have drastic differences in quality due to growing conditions and cure.

#1537 5 years ago

Here’s my “rig”. I took the top from my shatter vape pen, and the bottom from a Smok AL85. The Smok battery lets you control the temp of the coil easily and the 4 coil topper of the Yocan evolve plus xl works well for shatter. My biggest complaint with the Yocan vape is the battery and lack of temp control. The Yocan vape also had a convenient storage compartment that I connected to the battery cap of the Smok. Now I have my supply and vape all in one. BF4C22B7-918E-4DDC-8776-DD9C0D7C3ED9 (resized).jpegBF4C22B7-918E-4DDC-8776-DD9C0D7C3ED9 (resized).jpeg44E90437-CCFE-48A8-824F-BBE0A996F784 (resized).jpeg44E90437-CCFE-48A8-824F-BBE0A996F784 (resized).jpeg

#1538 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

breeders and growers make a world of difference. AK47 from serious seeds was some of the best dope we grew and smoked in the 90s. i've also crossed it with a mango haze male and produced great tasting, fat buds. On the other end I've had it recently from our club and unsure who the breeder was but was definetly sub par. If I wanted it again I'd just sprout some beans from my seed supply.
    Also depending on the dispencery/compassion club they may shake/bounce/tumble boutique quality buds for thier crystals and lessen the quality.
    And not last, the same strain grown by 2 breeders could have drastic differences in quality due to growing conditions and cure.

To your point I have had different batches of ak. The current one was best. I watch the thc content they provide, that is why I went back to it recently.

The dispensary nearest where I live is walking distance. The building has no sign at all outside. Entrance in back security gaurd.

Walk in side it is a candy store. Those high content vapes are not here yet. In Southern California. I'm sure they will arrive...

#1539 5 years ago

I have heard that you can make oil (butane version) with your moldy buds.
    I just threw mine out.

#1540 5 years ago
    Is this obvious? I don't think or really have ever looked at it for mold. Do you need a loupe to see it?

#1541 5 years ago

The white furry stuff you get after your dehumidifier goes for a crap.
    Blacklight killed it all in a few passes.

#1542 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Is this obvious? I don't think or really have ever looked at it for mold. Do you need a loupe to see it?

It starts with a change in smell....and goes often to a light ammonia smell.
    Tastes bad, and makes one cough.

#1543 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

It starts with a change in smell....and goes often to a light ammonia smell.
    Tastes bad, and makes one cough.

Quoted from BMHouze:

The white furry stuff you get after your dehumidifier goes for a crap.

Never seen either of these but always good to know. All pot makes me cough lol!

#1544 5 years ago

While most people on this forum are excited that tomorrow is Expo, us Canadians have something even better to look forward to... Legalized pot across our entire nation!!!

And my song of choice for tomorrow...

#1545 5 years ago

A member since June 1978!

Screenshot_20181016-223354_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223354_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223413_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223413_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223429_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223429_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223631_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181016-223631_Gallery (resized).jpg
    #1546 5 years ago

We did it Canada!!! Happy Oct 17th everyone.

#1547 5 years ago
    Quoted from Damien:

Canadians have something even better to look forward to... Legalized pot across our entire nation!!!

Quoted from brad808:

We did it Canada!!! Happy Oct 17th everyone.

Today should not be a day of celebration. Today is a day of mourning.

1 year ago today Gord Downie passed away. I know that I’ll be listening to The Tragically Hip all day. Smoking weed is just a way of life for me, nothing changes for me today. My life will essentially be the same. I won’t smoke more today, just because I can.

#1548 5 years ago

Today should not be a day of celebration. Today is a day of mourning.
    1 year ago today Gord Downie passed away. I know that I’ll be listening to The Tragically Hip all day. Smoking weed is just a way of life for me, nothing changes for me today. My life will essentially be the same. I won’t smoke more today, just because I can.

Fair enough, great loss, but take that to the tragically hip club... This is the cannabis club and the fact that most recreational users in Canada are no longer criminals as of today is definitely cause for celebration!

#1549 5 years ago

Even Zombies are celebrating!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1550 5 years ago

It won't feel any different to me as someone who has been smoking bud since I was 12 but I am happy that we can finally start to be wise as a nation about the benefits of this wonderful plant. Maybe eventually it will be commonly used amongst everyone, is covered medically, and the boundaries of use, growing etc get expanded with less punishment.

A HUGE DIFFERENCE though is I read about expedited pardons for Canadians with minor possession criminal records. I got set up by a school cop when I was 18 and the bitch actually charged me with possession of a half gram. Since 9-11 I've only been to the states twice. Hopefully in the next year or 2 that will change and I won't face criminal charges for trying to enter the States or my wife charged with trying to bring in a illegal and we can freely travel as we want.

Also I've been sitting on a 6pack of DNA's Holy Grail Kush female seeds for close to 7 years. Today I'm opening them up and going to soak them in paper towels. Time to dust off the totes with my grow equipment. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! If you come buy a pin off me this winter the house will smell excellent

There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.