Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 69.
    #1452 5 years ago

anyone tried the zues smite? wifes doctors want her to vape and is half the cost as a mighty.

#1453 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Do you happen to know the lowest voltage?

3.69v I think.

#1455 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

ebay.com link » In Stock Eleaf Mini Istick 10w 1050mah Adjustable Volt Digital Battery 510thread

I have considered this one but the voltage is higher than what I currently run at. I get great vapor at 2.7 and pretty good longevity on the carts. Prices are outrageous here so lower voltage the better (within reason).

#1456 5 years ago

Puffco Peak.. anyone have one of these? I took a dab hit off of my friends piece the other day and it’s amazing!

No more butane torches!

A8B3BF5B-89F4-4564-993C-A826B728A8AA (resized).pngA8B3BF5B-89F4-4564-993C-A826B728A8AA (resized).png
    #1457 5 years ago

Alert
    Family annihilator on the loose.

20180913_110649-1 (resized).jpg20180913_110649-1 (resized).jpg
    #1458 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Alert
    Family annihilator on the loose.
    [quoted image]

Who did that ?

#1459 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

Puffco Peak.. anyone have one of these? I took a dab hit off of my friends piece the other day and it’s amazing!
    No more butane torches! [quoted image]

Yes, we use one of these as our sign out from work. They work great but the glass chamber is a little small and sometimes you pull a tiny bit of water in your mouth. It is very tasty and very clean compared to using a torch.

As far as a battery I like to use for taste and cart longevity, it’s the itastevv4 from Innokin. Goes down to 3.2 and lasts a very long time on one charge depending on mah you choose.

Voltage Preference is based on the resistance of the coil in the cartridge. This battery will actually read the resistance in the coil so you can choose a proper voltage as well as so you know if the cart is good or the coil is burnt out

#1460 5 years ago

There seems to be a real stigma around my area when it comes to being 'done'. The 'outdoor' crowd seema to all like late 12+ weeks of flowering harvest.
    I guess if it's for recreation you may as well not be able to get up off the couch.

#1461 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

I was wondering.
    I thought maybe the medical marijuana had more CBD for pain relief and no THC or something so the medical user won't get high or they're really exactly the same?

In NY state at least, they only offer pills, vape or tincture. Only 3 strengths are available at the moment; Low dose is 1 THC : 20 CBD, 1T:1C and 20T:1C.

I started out with the low dose High CBD. It did not get me high, and REALLY helped with my arthritis pains. While not getting me high, I did feel a sort of clarity and better focus, but I couldn’t take it too late at night as it would keep me from falling asleep.

I’m now using the 1T:1C mixture which contains 3.5 mg THC per dose. That keeps me buzzed for a bit, and it doesn’t stop me from falling asleep.

I use the tincture. Put .5 ml dose under my tongue and try to hold it there for a minute without swallowing.

For pain though I think the low THC/high CBD works very well.

#1462 5 years ago
    Quoted from chippe01:

For pain though I think the low THC/high CBD works very well.

That sounds good. I've had systemic arthritis for the past 30 years and the high CBD would probably help with the nerve pain flare ups.

I enjoy the recreational high too because I can't drink alcohol. The arthritis medication I take doesn't mix well with it for my poor stomach.

#1463 5 years ago

I look at the Cali weed picture from your backyard and remember back to reading high times.

Wishing I could have some of that. Back then.

Now in California. The dispensary is a candy store. It's getting better too.

I smoked harlequin for six months everyday after my third brain surgery. My pain was so intense nothing would or could help.

I now usually go with the strongest strain, that has some cdb too in the lab results. I am super naseas, a ten out of ten every day all the time.

The legalization here has really helped me. It has likely saved my life.

It's hard to beat that freaking iron maiden pinball, too.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #1464 5 years ago

Kind of need to watch a cheech and Chongmovie now...

#1465 5 years ago

Coke is looking into making Cannabis infused drinks for Canadian market.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/17/news/companies/coca-cola-cannabis/index.html

#1466 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Coke is looking into making Cannabis infused drinks for Canadian market.
    https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/17/news/companies/coca-cola-cannabis/index.html

There’s a couple alcohol companies that are also getting into the market. October 17 is fast approaching.

#1467 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I look at the Cali weed picture from your backyard and remember back to reading high times.
    Wishing I could have some of that. Back then.
    Now in California. The dispensary is a candy store. It's getting better too.
    I smoked harlequin for six months everyday after my third brain surgery. My pain was so intense nothing would or could help.
    I now usually go with the strongest strain, that has some cdb too in the lab results. I am super naseas, a ten out of ten every day all the time.
    The legalization here has really helped me. It has likely saved my life.
    It's hard to beat that freaking iron maiden pinball, too.[quoted image]

"Johnny paycheck tells Nashville and Moscow to shove it". 1981. Fun. Some things, they don't seem to change.

#1468 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

There’s a couple alcohol companies that are also getting into the market. October 17 is fast approaching.

you can't drive 3 blocks, turn on the radio or tv and hear about our idiotic governments bs driving high = dui campain. just a little overreaction? so i have a toke and a hr later get behind the wheel and i face the same fines and punishment as the guy who has 10 beers? i've never ever heard someone ask somebody else if they've had to much to smoke? is that even a thing? or my wife takes a dose of medicinal oil and can't drive for 8hrs?

I'd like to hear from a cop or rcmp on how they are being taught/told on how to enforce this.

#1469 5 years ago

'Stop Resisting!'
    Thunk, thunk

#1470 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

No more butane torches! [quoted image]

Thanks for suggesting this. I ordered one just after reading your post. Just got it and wow! Much better than I had anticipated.

A mouth piece extension would be a much welcome addition.

#1472 5 years ago

I was kind of hoping my local market would go like 50% down on flower. Deals are good, the flower is top notch, delivery flawless.

I'm happy enough.

#1473 5 years ago

Also I started asking my drivers about edibles they usually have some sitting around no one really wants. I mentioned I like edibles and the driver dropped a 70 dollar thc pill thing on me. I'll take three please.

The free stuff floats around hundred dollar order so I order frequently to get the free stuff.

I bet I am thier biggest customer by default. Not that much but every fourth day or so I have to buy.

#1474 5 years ago
    CED03BFA-E172-4A5A-BB47-9D5A4553BECC (resized).jpegCED03BFA-E172-4A5A-BB47-9D5A4553BECC (resized).jpeg
    #1475 5 years ago

Loving me some death-bubba hybrid!! 70-30 and fukkin strong like an earth magnet.. Haha, I'm Kentucky fried anywiss! Happy Saturday pinsiders!

#1476 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Loving me some death-bubba hybrid!! 70-30 and fukkin strong like an earth magnet.. Haha, I'm Kentucky fried anywiss! Happy Saturday pinsiders!

Lol Enjoy brother, oh how's the saying here go?????; wish I were closer!!

#1477 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

save some for me when we head down for the eskies/roughriders game in a couple weeks

#1478 5 years ago

I'm going to visit my daughter next month in Glendale, Cali (a non smoker) and was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend some good shops to go to and things to try.

#1479 5 years ago

I bet there are 50 dispensaries in range there. Try weedmaps when you arrive it should show all of them and you can decide.

I primarily use delivery only,
    it works almost perfect.

I wanted to say make sure you go to ayci Gogi while you are there. Less than thirty minutes from Glendale I think. It takes me plus one hour to get there from where I live.

Weed will be easy. If you need any help when you arrive just reach out. You can also use weedmaps to sort by rating and location.

I'm handicapped so delivery is the best for me. The online menus are very workable.

Have fun.

#1480 5 years ago

I am looking over the upcoming legislation and I don't see how much I am allowed to possess in my home.
    My perscription has at home limits (300g fresh)........
    I am pretty sure I won't be able to have a room full of 40 gallon drums of extracts...

#1481 5 years ago

There is no distinction between medical and recreational. I would even go so far as to say everyone who uses it is medicating.

#1482 5 years ago

Hey thx Azmodeus. I never thought of Weedmaps since Ohio can't get their shit together. And I'm definitely checking Ayci Goji.

#1483 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am looking over the upcoming legislation and I don't see how much I am allowed to possess in my home.
    My perscription has at home limits (300g fresh)........
    I am pretty sure I won't be able to have a room full of 40 gallon drums of extracts...

I’ve never heard of a limit to how much you can have at home. I’ve only heard a 30g limit in public.

#1484 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ve never heard of a limit to how much you can have at home. I’ve only heard a 30g limit in public.

Our government does not allow you to have 30 pounds of "medicine" in your possession. Even if you leave it at home!

#1485 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Our government does not allow you to have 30 pounds of "medicine" in your possession. Even if you leave it at home!

Oh, I agree with that point of view, but I’ve never heard a limit mentioned.

If I grow 3 plants and don’t consume it all before the 2nd crop is ready, would I have to throw out the extra? (I don’t think so) It would be very hard to control and enforce.

You can currently go buy a case of beer, then another, then another and store them all at home with very little fear of someone coming to get your stash. But if you go there and buy a large volume all at once then you’d have a problem.

#1486 5 years ago

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult. Depending how far you go over the limit is how far they go to enforce the law. Small fines to prison is still the penalties. You can't smoke it wherever you want and you still can't share it with minors at your home either. Google- cannabis legalization and regulation in Canada- it's all on the interweb my friend. Telling them you thought it's the same as a case of beer wont help!

#1487 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult.

That’s 30g in public. Not in your home. Please link to a valid source that says the max at home is only 30g. Again with my 3 plant analogy, if I produce more then 30g from the plants that I’m legally allowed to grow, then I’m supposed to throw out anything more then 30g? That just doesn’t sound right.

#1488 5 years ago

My problem is I am pretty sure 4 plants is going to yeild a pound or more.
    The current rules for us prescription people is 1g med = 5g fresh. So, at 2g/day you could have a months supply (60g///300g) on hand.
    It appears you need to triple your script to have the capacity to grow a years supply in the summer season.

#1489 5 years ago

typical yield of 3ft x 3ft garden should produce between 300 to 600 grams of dried bud. if they cap what you are allowed at home everyone would be screwed. Not going to happen. They set the 30g in public cause they do not want people walking around with big bags of weed.

#1490 5 years ago

Whether it's in your pocket, your car, or your house..its in your possession. Ignorance dont get you off the law. Up to 30 grams over is a fine. Anything over that and you can be charged with the purpose of trafficking. Each province has different rules but medical patients are allowed up to 150grams.. recreational users 30grams. Google it! Lots and lots of valid sources!

#1491 5 years ago

I agree the laws are stupid! I'd never purchase through the government anywisss.. but that's still the law. U cant buy more than an ounce at a time from dispensaries either!

#1492 5 years ago

my one friend with chrones did a nos grow. advantage of it was he was harvesting a small amount every month. more work but he always had a small supply of fresh bud.
    there was a high times issue titled grow a pound a month that ispired him.

Quoted from BMHouze:

My problem is I am pretty sure 4 plants is going to yeild a pound or more.
    The current rules for us prescription people is 1g med = 5g fresh. So, at 2g/day you could have a months supply (60g///300g) on hand.
    It appears you need to triple your script to have the capacity to grow a years supply in the summer season.

#1493 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I agree the laws are stupid! I'd never purchase through the government anywisss.. but that's still the law. U cant buy more than an ounce at a time from dispensaries either!

we order 2 to 3 oz at a time from ours. stop by the place on 22st next time in saskatoon.

#1494 5 years ago

I trust my guy more than any store! But does your wife has a medical card? Cause then u allowed 150grams. Otherwise they aren't supposed to sell u more than 30g's of dried bud/per adult. We have dispensaries operating in regina and will sell just about anything to anyone..but they keep getting raided and re-opening.dont make it legal tho

#1495 5 years ago

I have friends that have ordered quarter pounds online from b.c. and was pretty nice weed.. again, does not mean its legal tho.

#1496 5 years ago

Ontario.ca specifically says 30g in public. No mention of a limit at home.
    7B5C9739-28E7-4884-99C2-A3FE65598727 (resized).png7B5C9739-28E7-4884-99C2-A3FE65598727 (resized).png

Saskatchewan.ca specifically says 30g in public. No mention of a home limit.
    F5CE86BD-1003-47DE-BDD7-2879BE505E43 (resized).pngF5CE86BD-1003-47DE-BDD7-2879BE505E43 (resized).png

Saskatchewan.ca has no fine for having more then 30g at home.
    B3921D8A-505C-4917-BC3A-D8DBE9B5BEB7 (resized).pngB3921D8A-505C-4917-BC3A-D8DBE9B5BEB7 (resized).png

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry, that's not how it works! I believe you are only allowed to posses 30 grams of dried weed/per adult.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Google it! Lots and lots of valid sources!

Well I did google it and you don’t seem to know what your talking about. Again I ask for one source that mentions a limit at home.

#1497 5 years ago

Easy man..its the weed thread. And OBVIOUSLY there is no way you can have 30 pounds of weed in your house and not get arrested..c'mon man. But there is no way in hell I'm gonna argue with you about it on here! Cheers

#1498 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

we order 2 to 3 oz at a time from ours. stop by the place on 22st next time in saskatoon.

Dirk..there is NO dispensary allowed to sell you or your wife weed over the counter yet..its all mail order through the government still. All stores are still illegal. U know thissss

#1499 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

there is no way in hell I'm gonna argue with you about it on here!

That’s because you repeatedly presented your opinion as fact. I asked you for clarification of your opinion and your response was “google it”, “it’s all on the interweb my friend”. So I did google it, and I didn’t find any information supporting your opinion.

So if you still believe that your opinion is correct, then support it with fact.

If your incorrect, then admit it and move on with your life. But don’t try to convince others that you are right without proof.

#1500 5 years ago

The first rule of cannabis club..is u don't fight in the cannabis club! But since u insist..

20180927_052322 (resized).jpg20180927_052322 (resized).jpg20180927_054116 (resized).jpg20180927_054116 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.