Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 69.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Thumbs up for Super Soccer.

Great underrated em. Love the spinners and how the bonus is added up physically in the backglass.

#52 7 years ago

Cheers!

Joint.jpgJoint.jpg

#53 7 years ago

There's nothing like the smell of a joint or the smoke of a bowl of black hash imo.
    The only thing I like about vaping is the discretion it provides. Plus the high doesn't last as long I find.

Quoted from Mitch:

Yup no need for combustion anymore. Much healthier to vaporizer and a great clean high with no carbon monoxide/dioxide. Plus the taste is so much better.

#54 7 years ago
    #56 7 years ago

Suggest changing title of the thread to - What's for Sale in CA Now? Might as well, everybody's here. but back to topic - I don't remember my younger years so much anymore.

420oji_dude (resized).jpg420oji_dude (resized).jpg

#57 7 years ago

beaver (resized).jpegbeaver (resized).jpeg

#58 7 years ago

Hello all.Hawkmoon checking in!! I've been a member since 1962 !! Here in Norcal we all grow! Burning a couple with pinball has been a constant with me!! Arcades with a "smoking area"would be killer!!!:)peace!!

#59 7 years ago

If we sell weed here,will we have to pay a percentage to Pinside,like when you sell a pin???

#60 7 years ago

I would like to see Towelie from southpark with a burning joint and his red eyes as a pin mod!I ordered the character to mount on my playfield but now its time to light him up!Always bring a towel!lol.

tumblr_mljfpxiAtc1rs7yp4o2_r1_400 (resized).pngtumblr_mljfpxiAtc1rs7yp4o2_r1_400 (resized).png

#61 7 years ago

ATX reporting in!! love the lights and sounds when I'm off the ground!!!

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Great underrated em. Love the spinners and how the bonus is added up physically in the backglass.

I love the sound of the backbox when it add a wooden ball to the bonus. Such a fun game.

#63 7 years ago

I have no idea what's going on here.... but I like the sound of it all.

#64 7 years ago

Four Twenty Saturday afternoon.
    Very happy ,very mellow as I ease into said club.

#65 7 years ago

No wonder those restorations turn out so nice. He's enthused!

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

No wonder those restorations turn out so nice. He's enthused!

He's hip, I mean HEP.

#67 7 years ago

Looks like he's HEMP.

#68 7 years ago

What me , just looking around .

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

The only thing that's stopped me from finishing that, aside from time, is I don't know how to power it from the game. I was kinda waiting until the big container came over and there were more people.
    It's really impossible to photograph how great the cherry looks as it flickers and glows through the painted ash. If you faked taking a draw off it anyone would think you were hitting a real jay.
    Who's got a TBL? Anyone have thoughts for how to tap for the LED? I'd prefer to not do something janky like alligator clips. Anywhere to grab 5v from with a connector? Gotta get some weed back in the game since they took off the leaves!

Aurich - weren't you working with burningman on this? He has his TBL already, but if not I'll be glad to consult with you once mine arrives in the next container. Hopefully by end of 2016. (c'mon DP!)

#70 7 years ago

f48 (resized).jpgf48 (resized).jpg

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Just passing thru...

Your Magic Clock's shelf sure looks to be handy o-din.

pinball bong (resized).jpgpinball bong (resized).jpgpinball Jack (resized).jpgpinball Jack (resized).jpg

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Aurich - weren't you working with burningman on this? He has his TBL already, but if not I'll be glad to consult with you once mine arrives in the next container. Hopefully by end of 2016. (c'mon DP!)

We might have chatted about it, but if so nothing came about from it. Like I said, haven't felt rushed since hardly anyone has their game yet, but I'm still down to make the mod happen.

#73 7 years ago

Your Magic Clock's shelf sure looks to be handy o-din.

Just because I posted about not taking bong rips anymore doesn't mean I haven't hit that little green beauty.

#74 7 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

What me , just looking around .

Right...

#75 7 years ago

I wish sombody could make a pin called 420 i could visualize the pop bumpers would be buds the jackpot is selling 100 pounds the drop targets are to spell kush the left ramp is vapor lane the subway ramp is selling nugs under ground captive balls would be one ball hit you light up bong second hit is bong loaded third hit is lighter 4th hit is you inhale Good lord the possibilities // cough as i blow out the biggest green bud hit

#76 7 years ago

Meanwhile....on the coast of California.....

Photo on 11-19-16 at 6.11 PM (resized).jpgPhoto on 11-19-16 at 6.11 PM (resized).jpg

#77 7 years ago

print+-+mens+shirt+-+california+party+-+shirt+banc (resized).jpgprint+-+mens+shirt+-+california+party+-+shirt+banc (resized).jpg

#79 7 years ago

Ice cream sandwiches on whole wheat with lettuce.
    I'm in✌️

IMG_1722 (resized).JPGIMG_1722 (resized).JPG

#80 7 years ago

Wow there's a lot of cali users here. Makes me think of a bar here in small town Saskatchewan, Canada that has a Hokus Pokus in it.

1977207_1531194503761651_8850698979621007919_n.jpeg1977207_1531194503761651_8850698979621007919_n.jpeg

20161111_124043_resized (resized).jpg20161111_124043_resized (resized).jpg

#81 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow there's a lot of cali users here.

Became legal here as of last Tuesday. Lot's of people celebrating.

#82 7 years ago

Hi flow

IMG_5699 (resized).pngIMG_5699 (resized).png

IMG_5698 (resized).PNGIMG_5698 (resized).PNG

#83 7 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Became legal here as of last Tuesday. Lot's of people celebrating.

Congratulations. Is it federal or like Washington and Colorado? Curious, not political talk.

#84 7 years ago

Restocked!

IMG_6031 (resized).JPGIMG_6031 (resized).JPG

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Congratulations. Is it federal or like Washington and Colorado? Curious, not political talk.

Same as both. Legal with the state, not so much on the federal level. (I also have to claim the disclaimer of not engaging in political talk), but I'm guessing our next administration is gonna go with state's rights. We also live in Oregon, and the end of prohibition here has been really successful.

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Recreational use now legal in AK, WA, OR, CA, NV, CO, ME, and MA. Medical use legal in a lot more states.

#87 7 years ago

Medical use legal in a lot more states.

It's all medical dude.

#88 7 years ago

Here's a blast from the past... From an old NORML active member.

IMG_1274 (resized).JPGIMG_1274 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1275 (resized).JPGIMG_1275 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1399 (resized).JPGIMG_1399 (resized).JPG

#89 7 years ago

Ever notice all the smart people on this thread? Hmmmmm

Rocket Launch of an Atlas Rocket from Cocoa Beach tonight!

Talk about burning a Fattie!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#90 7 years ago

A original survivor poster from the Eden Hotel.

DSCF5692 (resized).JPGDSCF5692 (resized).JPG
    DSCF5693 (resized).JPGDSCF5693 (resized).JPG

#93 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

if someone makes a post violating this thread's rules DO NOT RESPOND to it, report it.

Wise words from The Dude.

#94 7 years ago

Brett Cowan's "Devil's Lettuce":

Devil's Lettuce (resized).jpgDevil's Lettuce (resized).jpg

#96 7 years ago

Peace on earth

IMG_6698 (resized).PNGIMG_6698 (resized).PNG

#97 7 years ago

I hope to enjoy the club of legalization, but I do take my daily dabs off my vape pen. "Yeah"!, a dab will do" or is it "yabba dabba do"

#98 7 years ago

I love looking at pics of Pinball......but Buds are the Best!

#99 7 years ago

Not a very good picture...but I have a joint and the zigzag papers....just need to light it up. I have tapped the translite for 12v but have not gotten 5v yet

20160813_142431 (resized).jpg20160813_142431 (resized).jpg

#100 7 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Thumbs up for Super Soccer.

It's just called Soccer, but yes, it's a great game. The flippers are a bit far apart, but I guess that's why it's a tough game. Cool to get all 12 soccer balls lined up in the backglass and then land in the bonus kickout.

Anyway, back on topic!

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/2?hl=shootthepyramid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.