Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 69.
    #1401 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Questions about oil.
    Is it ok to leave it screwed into the battery while not using it? Did this cause a loss of oil at all?
    When are you finished with a cartridge? When there is absolutely nothing left? When it gets to the holes?
    I'm new to the oil game, but digging it so far.

It’s fine to leave the cart on the battery, just be careful not to drop it and I don’t recommend sticking it in your pocket. I’ve broke one that way, and also your pen battery can get pressed by accident if it’s in your pocket and overheat. Hush pens are awesome, they come with a magnetic adapter which screws onto any 510 thread cart. The magnet holds the cart into the pen so it can’t fall out.

I usually keep puffing away until either nothing else comes out or it starts tasting like shit lol.

#1402 5 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I think it's great. But, with the sheer amount of incredible weed available, it's really kinda average.

After reading good reviews i ordered some skywalker og last year and it was just meh. Good daytime smoke if you want a small buzz while out doing errands.

#1403 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

After reading good reviews i ordered some skywalker og last year and it was just meh.

I was trying to be nice. After smoking a few bowls and going, meh, I'm often creating my own hybrids with the other strains. So I guess our official response would be meh from us professional smokers. I go thru a couple oz a month. At least. So a quarter of a strain that is so so is easily mixed with the other. I think Charles Barkley referred to that as White Peoples Problems.

#1404 5 years ago

I think every strain can be good and bad depending on the grow and lineage. I've had bags of blueberry where I would give it away instead of smoking it. But on the other end we grew dj shorts blueberry (ordered thru marc emery seed catalog) back in the late 90s and it was killer high.

I gifted a couple guys I know some ak47 x ssh clones about 10 yrs ago. The first guys buds were solid and dense. The seconds were loose and fluffy. Being clones and cut from a mother plant the lineage was the same but the grows were night and day difference in quality.

#1405 5 years ago

<blockquote cite=
    I gifted a couple guys I know some ak47 x ssh clones

I had a 1/2 oz of the AK47 strain lately. 30 percent plus thc. Now that strain was really, really good. Gonna get me some more of that next.

#1406 5 years ago
    Quoted from baltistyle:

Rare poster but a daily reader and long time pinball enthusiast. Professionally I’m a VP of a multi state license in charge of cultivation and processing. I’ve wanted to post for awhile now and figure I could add some pretty pics once in awhile.
    The distillate is now running greater than 98% purity including terpenes.
    The flowers are key lime cookies and uncle purple.
    Gary

My lord what is that a softball of shatter?

#1407 5 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

My lord what is that a softball of shatter?

It is a kilo of fresh distillate (“shatter” refined further) it’s actually in a flask turned on its side to resemble a ball.

We use fractional distillation of a full spectrum extract to create a near 100 percent pure product. This is used in vape pens with zero fillers or can be used in infused products as well. On the left is the clean fraction. On the right, waste is collected. At this point all fats, waxes, lipids, Terpenes, have been removed.

Sorry I can not show specifics due to proprietary work but can talk about whatever.

D3A9ABA6-A372-48F2-9E4A-4C98CD64237B (resized).jpegD3A9ABA6-A372-48F2-9E4A-4C98CD64237B (resized).jpeg
    #1408 5 years ago
    Quoted from baltistyle:

Sorry I can not show specifics due to proprietary work but can talk about whatever

Can you send me some !!!!

#1409 5 years ago
    Quoted from baltistyle:

It is a kilo of fresh distillate (“shatter” refined further) it’s actually in a flask turned on its side to resemble a ball.
    We use fractional distillation of a full spectrum extract to create a near 100 percent pure product. This is used in vape pens with zero fillers or can be used in infused products as well. On the left is the clean fraction. On the right, waste is collected. At this point all fats, waxes, lipids, Terpenes, have been removed.
    Sorry I can not show specifics due to proprietary work but can talk about whatever.

Are you using a high pressure, super critical fluid extraction method? Something with propane? My buddy has a license to grow 50 plants medically and he’s been saving to buy a machine to make his own extractions.

Do you add terpenes back into the distillate to change the extractions profile or do you just vape pure distillate?

#1410 5 years ago

Some of these pictures remind me of willy Wonkawonka chocolate Factory.

My thoughts over the last few years was blue dream.

Now it is all 30% plus so no blue dream for me. But it smells amazing.

Thanks for the info on sales in so cal.

I need to get a plant. On my balcony.

#1411 5 years ago

Speaking of plants....

I have a buddy that removes all the fan leaves before budding.
    Says it doesn't hurt the plant too much and cuts down on trimming time.
    Anyone else do this?

#1412 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Speaking of plants....
    Anyone else do this?

Depending on which type of grow you do. If using standard 1 plant per pot grow I'd only pull the really large fan leaves when they're blocking valuable light. They also don't collect sugar the way the smaller ones do. When we grew sea of green (cramming clones on 1 table) basically all fan leaves are removed to allow maximum lighting.

In general I'd leave them alone and only remove when ready to fall, burnt or blocking light. Every time you cut a plant it does stunt it slightly.

#1413 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I need to get a plant. On my balcony.

They were selling what looked like immature plants for growing at the Oakland recreational dispensary when I was there last month.

#1414 5 years ago

Cenex on cenex anybody? Also these palm leaf wrapped pre-rolls are a pleasure to smoke.

What are you enjoying this weekend?
    20180720_141247 (resized).jpg20180720_141247 (resized).jpg

#1415 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Are you using a high pressure, super critical fluid extraction method? Something with propane? My buddy has a license to grow 50 plants medically and he’s been saving to buy a machine to make his own extractions.
    Do you add terpenes back into the distillate to change the extractions profile or do you just vape pure distillate?

Its a four stage process to create the distillate. other products vary

First extract (regardless of type, butane, ethanol, co2, other). This may be regulated by the state. The first extraction process determines what types of flavors are retained from step one.

Place in solute, Freeze (cryo) to flocculate the fats and waxes. It looks like grease.

Filter- under vacuum- fats and waxes remaining are removed. Plant fat looks like people fat but very white.

Distil the crude oil (various types, columnal, wiper). Fat

Various products can be made along the was with proper dosing through testing.

Distillate can have the terpenes removed during distillation added back or the same molecules can be purchase from other markets

The distillate is activated so it does not have much flavor and kind of smells burned. Some sort of terpenes are needed. They are volatile and easy to burn off when mixing. It is not recommended to add any thinners to vape carts but to find the tech to handle the purest product possible.

#1416 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Speaking of plants....
    Anyone else do this?

The fan leaves create energy for the plant. They convert light into Carbohydrates. Simple Sugars. Some people remove the fan leaves and supplement the feed with simple sugars. I don't not and never have. The only reason to remove a leaf is if it is damaged or diseased or if it is actually damaging another part of the plant. Leaves are also removed from the bottom of the plant where they do not receive light and this also increase airflow for disease control.

I never ever recommend this. Plants in nature do not do this as a strategy. I am confident that my commercial yields would speak to the necessity of the leaves. NOW IF there is poor environmental control and this is a manipulation to get through harvest due to unforeseen circumstances, then by all means but it is not recommended and more of a hoax. When in doubt rely on a real scientific process vs "cannabis" knowledge. People sell books, other people believe what they read. The Cannabis world has many made up terms and processes for things that already exist in science and the sort and ag worlds. Its confusing for many and a real problem in the industry. IMHO

#1418 5 years ago

My birthday is 28th and one of my delivery services gives me 100% credit match on my purchase. I'll take some of that!

1 week later
    #1419 5 years ago

You certainly know your shit!

Love running into people as passionate as I am in the industry.

Been working in New England for a few years now. Currently back in Vermont. Excited to be in the forefront we come online recreationally.

We will have to talk shop some time. If you’re ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

3 weeks later
    #1420 5 years ago

Recently I bought a vape pen for shatter. I’m really enjoying it.

#1421 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Recently I bought a vape pen for shatter. I’m really enjoying it.

Nice. Which kind of pen? If you dont mind sharing.

#1422 5 years ago

Alaska state fair has the bong shop next to the state troopers booth. LMAO!

20180829_144620 (resized).jpg20180829_144620 (resized).jpg
    #1424 5 years ago

I use to distribute Yocan Products....Very pleased with Quality, and the Yocan Family in China,
    were very Gracious, but never quite got what Cannabis did.....I found it very funny the
    conversations we had, that didnt "work"!

I have some NOS, and coils from X2 series, if anyone needs.

#1425 5 years ago

You know your wife loves you when she brings you home a bouquet of pre-wrapped blunts.

20180829_190704 (resized).jpg20180829_190704 (resized).jpg
    #1426 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

You know your wife loves you when she brings you home a bouquet of pre-wrapped blunts.
    [quoted image]

Yuup, She's a keeper! Beautiful pins buddy!

1 week later
    #1427 5 years ago

Looking for some input as to when to know it's done outdoors.
    Some say 8-10 weeks of flowering
    Some after 1st frost (purple buds)
    Some the amount of amber my trichoms have. Little being good for medical too much amber= couch lock.
    No pics till after......

#1428 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Looking for some input as to when to know it's done outdoors.
    Some say 8-10 weeks of flowering
    Some after 1st frost (purple buds)
    Some the amount of amber my trichoms have. Little being good for medical too much amber= couch lock.
    No pics till after......

I use the projected flower time based on the strain, then when I get to the last week I watch the trichomes. I always mark my grows as to start of flowering. I then make a chart for each strain growing if there are multiple strains (which is what I usually do) with start dates and estimated completion dates. I grow indoor so its easy to measure and monitor. For me I harvest when Trichomes get milky and the first signs of amber start.

#1429 5 years ago

What he said. ^^^

#1430 5 years ago

anybody going to the Cleveland show want to match up and smoke?

#1431 5 years ago

I got 'mystery' clones that came from one of the local medical grow ops (from what I was told).
    Its been at least 8 weeks of flowering so far.
    Fingers crossed its this weekend.

I have 1 plant in a 50/50 sun shade spot that's more hidden and it's at least 2-3 weeks behind.

#1432 5 years ago

what do the leafs look like? fat broad are indica dominant and thinner longer more sativa.
    indica 7-9 weeks.
    sativa 9-12 weeks.

they sound ready. potency decreaces fast when left 2 long.

Quoted from BMHouze:

I got 'mystery' clones that came from one of the local medical grow ops (from what I was told).
    Its been at least 8 weeks of flowering so far.
    Fingers crossed its this weekend.
    I have 1 plant in a 50/50 sun shade spot that's more hidden and it's at least 2-3 weeks behind.

#1433 5 years ago

Anyone here from CT, and getting involved in their anticipated changes as far as a business?

#1434 5 years ago

They are probably a GD Hybrid.

20180906_121601 (resized).jpg20180906_121601 (resized).jpg
    #1435 5 years ago

I just moved to Nashville and I don’t know any fellow smokers up here so this thread is making my mouth water...

#1436 5 years ago

Cali bud ! 2 months 2 go

9F2CC110-1100-42CD-9CF5-1DEC254C6E15 (resized).jpeg9F2CC110-1100-42CD-9CF5-1DEC254C6E15 (resized).jpegFE4E00A6-F314-4499-AE91-2610A28C6B2D (resized).jpegFE4E00A6-F314-4499-AE91-2610A28C6B2D (resized).jpeg
    #1438 5 years ago

HOLY CRAP! It might be normal for lots of you but i went into my 1st despensary yesterday in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Getting a jump on 10/17. Looking forward to seeing more and hopefully competitive pricing. I can order cheaper online and dont have to leave the house but still cool to see.

#1439 5 years ago

What are the differences between medical and recreational marijuana?

Are they the same or does the medical marijuana affect you differently?

#1440 5 years ago

If I want something more 'trippy' I would leave it outside longer to almost over ripen. Medical is around 10% amber when you look at it at 30X.
    Strength is kinda a crapshoot outdoors. Some varieties are a bit limited in the output sttength I find more noteably in THC/CBD blends.
    Also of note is giving time to wash out all the fertilizer. No one wants to taste bud candy or miracle grow.

#1441 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

What are the differences between medical and recreational marijuana?
    Are they the same or does the medical marijuana affect you differently?

None.
    its not the type of pot but the lifestyle. a person who smokes for medical reasons is a medicinal user while people like me who just like to get high are recreational users.

#1442 5 years ago

I was wondering.
    I thought maybe the medical marijuana had more CBD for pain relief and no THC or something so the medical user won't get high or they're really exactly the same?

#1443 5 years ago

Looking for recommendations for a decent 510 battery. Must have button draw and variable temps. Would prefer something that goes all the way down to 2.7v. Killed 2 itsuwa batteries in 3 months. They still charge but do not heat the cart...

#1444 5 years ago

I was wondering.
    I thought maybe the medical marijuana had more CBD for pain relief and no THC or something so the medical user won't get high or they're really exactly the same?

In my state they are exactly the same. Higher cbd strains and products are being released every day though. They seem to keep ACDC and Harlequin in stock pretty regularly. They also have the typical heavy hitters that you may expect to find.

#1445 5 years ago

I was wondering.

CBD from what we know tends to act as an anti-inflammatory. The user may want more or less CBD depending on thier condition and tolerance to THC. Many believe THC doesn't relieve pain however they believe it keeps there mind away from focusing on pain. Increasing quality of life.

#1446 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Looking for recommendations for a decent 510 battery. Must have button draw and variable temps. Would prefer something that goes all the way down to 2.7v. Killed 2 itsuwa batteries in 3 months. They still charge but do not heat the cart...

I've been using these for a while now. No complaints yet.

20180912_122813 (resized).jpg20180912_122813 (resized).jpg
    #1447 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

I've been using these for a while now. No complaints yet.[quoted image]

looking around online and do not see a way to change the voltage. is this possible?

#1448 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

looking around online and do not see a way to change the voltage. is this possible?

Yes, the two buttons under the digital display allow for voltage adjustment.

#1449 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Yes, the two buttons under the digital display allow for voltage adjustment.

Do you happen to know the lowest voltage?

#1450 5 years ago

Personally I use S&B products
    Mighty for portable clouds
    Volcano at home.

I do find the Mighty is a bit heavy on the cleaning compared to a solo.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.