Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,401 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 69.
    #1301 6 years ago

Picked up a vape pen, an oil cartridge and an oZ of blue dream for 125 otd.

Love 420 sales

#1302 6 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Picked up a vape pen, an oil cartridge and an oZ of blue dream for 125 otd.
    Love 420 sales

Damn !!!

#1303 6 years ago

You know what time it is

420 (resized).jpg420 (resized).jpg

#1304 6 years ago

Time to play my favorite game

weed (resized).pngweed (resized).png

#1305 6 years ago

I’m off to work. But this afternoon I’ll be relaxing 1638B27E-D95D-482D-B80A-CCE8B4B4E90A (resized).jpeg1638B27E-D95D-482D-B80A-CCE8B4B4E90A (resized).jpeg

#1306 6 years ago

Happy 4:20. I've had parties at my house on this day but my backyard is still full of snow this year. Dammmit! I guess im not busting out the croquet set yet!

#1308 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Happy 4:20. I've had parties at my house on this day but my backyard is still full of snow this year. Dammmit! I guess im not busting out the croquet set yet!

We're just about dry up here. Happy 420

20180420_132534.jpg20180420_132534.jpg

20180420_132726.jpg20180420_132726.jpg

#1309 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

After I took this picture, I accidentally broke my grav bubbler.

That sucks. Check out this bubbler on sale at 420 science. Glass bowl and downstem with a Poly carbonate body, So Almost unbreakable.
    Extra 15% off everything today plus get a free jar with any order.
    Happy 420 y’all!

3CB594FD-40D4-4EAF-B008-68515293CD4C (resized).png3CB594FD-40D4-4EAF-B008-68515293CD4C (resized).png

D032765B-E662-40AB-AB71-F4B41665B903 (resized).pngD032765B-E662-40AB-AB71-F4B41665B903 (resized).png

#1310 6 years ago

Cheers !!

IMG_3169 (resized).JPGIMG_3169 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #1311 5 years ago

Hey my 4:20 order arrived
    Pretty decent deals. Prices are after discounts.

Purple Papaya, outdoor $80 (why not?)
    Og Kush $110 (helps my wife sleep)
    Candy Crush $155 (smells awesome, 1st time trying)

Time to get toasted and see what the Amigos are up to. Have a good weekend pinsiders

20180427_170452.jpg20180427_170452.jpg

#1312 5 years ago

So back in the day I posted a rudimentary recipe for chocolate. With trial and error and a few Pinsiders recommendations I have refined my technique.

The recipe I'm going to provide is for the Canna oil. If I use 1/2 cup I can make an 11 x 8 pan of brownies, cut into rows of 5 and columns of 7. So I get a total of 35 average size brownies. Each 1/2 cup of canna oil has approximately 7g of MJ. Conservatively putting THC @ 10% that would give you 700mg of THC divided by 35 (brownies) for an average of 20mg THC per brownie.

My recipe (taken from my own experimentation and others online) For legal reasons I only get an opportunity to do this when I'm visiting my parents in Vegas or bro in Portland.

Ingredients:

2 cups organic coconut oil. (It should look like Crisco almost and remains solid above 76 degrees or so. Don't get coconut cooking oil.)
    1 ounce (28g) MJ. I prefer good bud, but I guess you could use trim, shake or whatever.

Quite a bit of debate regarding decarboxylating weed (activating THCA to THC) but I prefer to lightly decarb before infusing in my oil. On a flat piece of aluminum foil or baking sheet I bake my ground marijuana for 15 minutes @ 215 degrees F.

At the same time, I start a pan on low heat and melt 2 cups of coconut oil. They both should be ready close to the same time. (liquefied oil and decarbed weed)
    Add decarb weed directly to the oil and cook for 2.5-3.5 hours on low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) Stirring occasionally the oil will take on a green/dark green hue. After the completed time strain oil into a container and refrigerate. Cheese cloth is probably the best, but I use a extremely fine sieve to remove all the bud.

After cooling overnight, I always have minor film of brownish shit on the bottom of my block. It's important to scrape this shit off to only green or else you will get a more pronounced weed taste.

This amount of canna oil should easily be enough to make 4 batches of brownines or whatever food related products you would like to substitute oil for.

On a side note using the brownie mix the way I do. Is the weight of the brownie almost always correlates to the THC percentage. My brownies are close to the same size, but I prefer to weigh the brownie to verify serving size.

10mg would be a good entry level dose for a beginner. Be very careful when consuming edibles as they usually take an hour or so to hit. I have had them kick in as soon as 30 minutes or as long as three hours. I could give anyone one of these brownies and they would have no clue there is MJ in them. They taste only like great brownies.
    IMG_4528 (resized).JPGIMG_4528 (resized).JPGIMG_4527 (resized).JPGIMG_4527 (resized).JPG

IMG_4529 (resized).JPGIMG_4529 (resized).JPG

#1313 5 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

So back in the day I posted a rudimentary recipe for chocolate. With trial and error and a few Pinsiders recommendations I have refined my technique.
    The recipe I'm going to provide is for the Canna oil. If I use 1/2 cup I can make an 11 x 8 pan of brownies, cut into rows of 5 and columns of 7. So I get a total of 35 average size brownies. Each 1/2 cup of canna oil has approximately 7g of MJ. Conservatively putting THC @ 10% that would give you 700mg of THC divided by 35 (brownies) for an average of 20mg THC per brownie.
    My recipe (taken from my own experimentation and others online) For legal reasons I only get an opportunity to do this when I'm visiting my parents in Vegas or bro in Portland.
    1 ounce (28g) MJ. I prefer good bud, but I guess you could use trim, shake or whatever.
    Quite a bit of debate regarding decarboxylating weed (activating THCA to THC) but I prefer to lightly decarb before infusing in my oil. On a flat piece of aluminum foil or baking sheet I bake my ground marijuana for 15 minutes @ 215 degrees F.
    At the same time, I start a pan on low heat and melt 2 cups of coconut oil. They both should be ready close to the same time. (liquefied oil and decarbed weed)
    Add decarb weed directly to the oil and cook for 2.5-3.5 hours on low heat (approximately 200 degrees F) Stirring occasionally the oil will take on a green/dark green hue. After the completed time strain oil into a container and refrigerate. Cheese cloth is probably the best, but I use a extremely fine sieve to remove all the bud.
    After cooling overnight, I always have minor film of brownish shit on the bottom of my block. It's important to scrape this shit off to only green or else you will get a more pronounced weed taste.
    On a side note using the brownie mix the way I do. Is the weight of the brownie almost always correlates to the THC percentage. My brownies are close to the same size, but I prefer to weigh the brownie to verify serving size.
    10mg would be a good entry level dose for a beginner. Be very careful when consuming edibles as they usually take an hour or so to hit. I have had them kick in as soon as 30 minutes or as long as three hours. I could give anyone one of these brownies and they would have no clue there is MJ in them. They taste only like great brownies.

I am going to have to digest this. Pun intended. Thanks!

#1314 5 years ago

Pinball and weed is a excellent combo.

#1315 5 years ago

I thought I posted this the other day.

Grav labs mini helix. Nice.

I like it it's big but worth the space.

No water, my fiancée doesn't like water. She's got an issue.

It's a good occasional replacement for the grav labs bubbler.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1316 5 years ago

The last guy that posted a pic like this broke his right after.......be careful....!!!..... .......Joey

#1317 5 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

The last guy that posted a pic like this broke his right after.......be careful....!!!..... .......Joey

That was me actually. Lol.

This was my replacement but I bought both the bubbler and this mini helix.

#1318 5 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

I have a question based on your experience, please.

I had a stroke and 3 brain surgeries.

Because I use a significant amount of green weed. It is the only thing that really helps me. I am experienced in edibles but my body tends to just not be affected. The exception has been a few chocolates. Bang and liquid gold.

Would it cost a lot to produce my own stronger edible? Would it be worthwhile or just me making my own stronger edible?

I would like to make a train wrecker edible. I think I typically require atleast 200. To feel anything.

I usually medicate on about 50 mg chocolate or 200 plus anything else.

Should I just buy what is on the Market? That is what I currently do.

Consistently is critical.

It would be nice To create a strong edible for just me, but cost prohibitive or no?

Meanwhile I go play pinball. Thanks.

I also smoke on top of the chocolate, but typically chocolate for when I am away from home.

#1319 5 years ago

Azmodeus can't you get with the program?

IMG_0252 (resized).PNGIMG_0252 (resized).PNG

IMG_0250 (resized).PNGIMG_0250 (resized).PNG

IMG_0253 (resized).PNGIMG_0253 (resized).PNG

IMG_0251 (resized).PNGIMG_0251 (resized).PNG

#1320 5 years ago

Did anyone know that if you admit to using pot or you have a medical card you cannot purchase a gun? I didnt know that till the other day when I bought a AR-10 and actually read the paperwork.

#1321 5 years ago

Yeah it's from The Gun Control Act of 1968. Someone around 2010 tried to challenge it but lost. That when I found out about it.

100_4016_1 (resized).JPG100_4016_1 (resized).JPG

100_4012 (resized).JPG100_4012 (resized).JPG

100_4035 (resized).JPG100_4035 (resized).JPG

100_4031 (resized).JPG100_4031 (resized).JPG

100_3994 (resized).JPG100_3994 (resized).JPG

#1322 5 years ago

Don't ask me how the pics got into the post. Can't even delete them out so some sort of bug. Anyways my weekend chore.

#1323 5 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

Don't ask me how the pics got into the post. Can't even delete them out so some sort of bug. Anyways my weekend chore.

My Lord ! That is Beautiful.
    What is that ?

#1324 5 years ago

Thanks. It's a cross of my own, (Northern Lights x Black Russian) x Space Queen.

#1325 5 years ago

Chris Plant 02 (resized).JPGChris Plant 02 (resized).JPG

#1326 5 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

#1327 5 years ago

Looks like pinstadium lighting. Lol

#1328 5 years ago

Whats that purple baby called?

#1329 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looks like pinstadium lighting. Lol

Fuck, here comes the potstadium spam posts...

#1330 5 years ago

Well Lets just call it Purple Pinstadium Pot!

#1331 5 years ago

Triple "P"

#1332 5 years ago

Thanks guys. It's a Kush variety. It's not normally purple. I just thought the shot looked interesting under my LED lights.
    Cheers!

#1333 5 years ago

So just like Arcade Expo, I’ll be at Golden State Pinball Festival. I’ll do a pinside deal on my flower, and wax. PM me if interested in pricing.

#1334 5 years ago

ianwho,I'll be there,I'd sure like a sample??? C U there!!!!

#1335 5 years ago

Autoflowers suck, what a waste of time. So small and no control, wont be doing these again. There just not going to yield much for me.

#1336 5 years ago

I just realized I leave for golden state tomorrow. Recently my go to supplier just stopped responding to calls. This happens here in the Southern California market.

It is a pain in the ass for some one who is not recreational. I use weedmaps, for the most part. I am trying to get away from any suppliers who charge tax. If possible.

The market is rife with money but consistency in business practices, not always the case.

#1337 5 years ago

I put the girls outside today.
    Found them a nice sunny spot.
    Spring planting...

20180522_095725 (resized).jpg20180522_095725 (resized).jpg

#1338 5 years ago

Can we talk grinders for a min please...?!
    I had a cheap grinder...seemed unless it was "super"dry...it would stick and bunch up to the point it barley turns....been dealing with this for awhile..when it would stick I'd grab a nail and scrap it all out...then relized I was getting metal shavings....so went and got a nice top O the line Diamond grind....same result....sticks and binds....now granted it's some nice sticky Platinum.....but my son (23 and on his own) has had the same grinder for years...and there is not one spec on his "teeth"....even sticky stuff won't stick or bind on his teeth...so what gives....while I am a 25 yr vet...only been grinding about a year.....Thank you............Joey

#1339 5 years ago

I use a brush to clean my grinder teeth.
    Now wetter/moister does cause sticking. But I don't get that with medical.
    If you fill it too full it's going to stick and clog up the holes to the lower levels.
    My pollen does build up on my plastic grinder way more than my metal grider.

#1340 5 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Can we talk grinders for a min please...?!

I’ve been using this Cali crush grinder and like it a lot, especially how easy it is to open and shut.

#1341 5 years ago

I like the grav labs myself, I have this purple one.

I have also used black tie grinders. All in all I think a good grinder very is important.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #1342 5 years ago

Has anyone tried the easy valve (black clip by the bag)?
    Wondering if they are truely easier to swap.

14138-Volcano-EasyValve-Balloon-Adapter (resized).jpg14138-Volcano-EasyValve-Balloon-Adapter (resized).jpg
    #1343 5 years ago

I thought I would see more of a downward crush on the prices. Decent 20% ish thc strains are practically free.

But with my medical needs I need to live on the top shelf. No problem I just have to pay for it.

Top shelf 32 % thc. It is not the heavily discounted strains.

I had point, really I did...

Take care!

#1344 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I thought I would see more of a downward crush on the prices. Decent 20% ish thc strains are practically free.
    But with my medical needs I need to live on the top shelf. No problem I just have to pay for it.
    Top shelf 32 % thc. It is not the heavily discounted strains.
    I had point, really I did...
    Take care!

Switch to dabs. Live resins in the higher 90% range are my favorites. But I usually end up going for wax crumble in the high 80% range since it's usually only $20/g.

#1345 5 years ago

I need to move out west. I just picked up three quarters of probably the nicest medical strains NJ has to offer for $399. Only flower and topical oils here. The dispensaries in Washington DC now accept out of state cards. They sell all kinds of extracts that I can go down there and purchase for the low cost of $70/ a HALF GRAM

#1346 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Yes it's a winner and is "easy" to use. I moved onto "The Mighty" so tired of dealing with bags and how quickly they taste bad.

#1347 5 years ago

If you can get this in your state it is phenominal. Only vape tank oil that blazes you like a dab on your home rig, without the nasty headache or taste of an atomizing coil.

My store The Stash Box, in Auburn, WA carries it in a variety if strains.

Had to share this with my fellow pinhead smokers.

20180612_223857 (resized).jpg20180612_223857 (resized).jpg

#1348 5 years ago

My buddy grows medicinal and he’s been making his own vape liquid. Pretty awesome stuff.

#1349 5 years ago

if anyone has ever wanted a great night sleep without waking up until morning,
    this is all it takes right here fellas!
    27% THC (Indica)

SPC-Red-Oil_Indica_grande (resized).jpgSPC-Red-Oil_Indica_grande (resized).jpg
    #1350 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I've only ever used the easy valves on a friend's machine, and it's great.

I also got introduced to a nectar collector recently, holy moly.

There are 3,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/27?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.