1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,394 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by baltistyle
  • Topic is favorited by 65 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 382 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D3A9ABA6-A372-48F2-9E4A-4C98CD64237B (resized).jpeg
    95892644-D53A-4F56-8983-D7FDF2B5E61E (resized).jpeg
    082A9F05-482C-41C4-AD0C-27E49D06D30F (resized).jpeg
    3E0B63BB-E05E-4F04-BA34-9B8D7FF0CBFA (resized).jpeg
    47349A09-B102-4DCD-9679-160AB4E1CF7B (resized).jpeg
    0815CD16-E6EB-4B60-BC1C-A63FCCDB754E (resized).jpeg
    20180717_164347 (resized).jpg
    20180625_122842 (resized).jpg
    20180624_123908 (resized).jpg
    A976F936-42BC-42E6-B924-D5802DAF7B93 (resized).jpeg
    13989294-marihuana-joint-with-marihuana (resized).jpg
    20180711_110953 (resized).jpg
    850EB22B-7BC6-4F51-BC43-FE91D4530B46 (resized).jpeg
    6D419312-12B4-46D0-A153-57EEC9B2CBD5 (resized).jpeg
    F46DBB92-9759-4DD1-9C02-647BE00A2FA1 (resized).jpeg
    20180710_170936.jpg

There are 1407 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 29.
    #1001 10 months ago

I'm stoned right now!!

Playing EBD and thinking ,the cowboy should have a nice rolled joint instead of the matchstick.

#1002 10 months ago

I would suggest Jack Herner for pain. The buzz is not too intense and you can fully function on it.
    My wife was on Oxy and her mood swings were nuts.

#1003 10 months ago

Going to a bachelor party next weekend and didn't want to break the bank passing around joints that never make their way back to me so decided to grab a bit of schwag weed. Picked up some OG Kush for just under $100 oz and I can't lie it ain't half bad for the price. Bad trim job, not the most potent smell or greatest taste but my research confirms it gets you high . If this is what low grade brings these days I think we are all going to be doing just fine

IMG_20170907_164338.jpg
    Here it is (far left) stacked up to some proper quads (right two)
    IMG_20170907_200507.jpg
    IMG_20170907_201102.jpg
    IMG_20170907_200953.jpg

#1004 10 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Short answer yes medical marijuana will give you pain relief. Then it becomes, do you want to have a buzz with that pain relief? If no buzz is desired, you are in luck they are fully removing thc from marijuana.
    If you like a light thc strain I would suggest harlequin. I go very strong, in my strain but I have built up a tolerance. But it is fully medical now. Not recreational.
    I like the buzz though always have, myself.
    I had massive head pain. Medical marijuana kills it. The pain.
    It is relief only though. Not a cure of course.

Thanks for that. I will do my research and get back to you on my progress. Thanks again.

#1005 10 months ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Going to a bachelor party next weekend and didn't want to break the bank passing around joints that never make their way back to me so decided to grab a bit of schwag weed. Picked up some OG Kush for just under $100 oz and I can't lie it ain't half bad for the price. Bad trim job, not the most potent smell or greatest taste but my research confirms it gets you high . If this is what low grade brings these days I think we are all going to be doing just fine

Yeah I find it strange that I can order $110/oz blueberry for example and $220/oz blueberry. The $120 is still pretty good but $220 is much better. Also the og when loose is probably outdoor. The $180/oz og kush I'm currently enjoying is nice tight little nugs but now I feel I overpaid
    I want 10 -$100/ounces

#1007 10 months ago

Here's life in apx half of the US...

Redneck: "Pot is illegal for a reason, you have no right to use it, the government knows best.

Person: I read they're gonna start banning certain firearms & accessories next.

Redneck: "What in tarnation! They better not, I have rights, TED NUGENT HELP, the government is treading on me"

#1008 10 months ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Here it is (far left) stacked up to some proper quads (right two)

Drooling right now........

Mabey sometime in the next 20 years the state of Illinois will wake up and move into the 19th century....... took state legislature 3 years to pass a state budget..imagine how long legalizing marijuana will take...

#1009 10 months ago

Post # 1000? Had a transmission shop do some work on my explorer. Picked it up Saturday and noticed this on the floor...

I know this isn't mine b/c I don't use papers! LOL !!

Thanks for the roach!

IMG_20170912_073335898 (resized).jpg

#1010 10 months ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Post # 1000? Had a transmission shop do some work on my explorer. Picked it up Saturday and noticed this on the floor...
    Thanks for the roach!

images (3) (resized).jpg

#1011 10 months ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

Thanks for the roach!

#1012 10 months ago

Do we all know the news events that brought on it's illegal status?

#1013 10 months ago

Helped a fellow member out with a couple transistors on the weekend and came home to a nice little thank you. Chocolate fondue #3. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it looks and smells awesome. Thanks man!

IMG_20170918_175249.jpg

#1014 10 months ago

Cannabis not legal in the UK. I think CBD might be? So I can't try it sadly, but I was wondering- can you guys vape it? That would seem a relatively safe way to consume it without the downsides of smoke inhalation.

#1015 10 months ago

That was $12/gram. Enjoy. I still have lots left. Never had any complaints.
    Everbody loves the Chocolate fondue #3 from dna genetics.
    If my tech can't get my Nascar garage working on friday maybe I could talk you into a service call....

#1016 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

Cannabis not legal in the UK. I think CBD might be? So I can't try it sadly, but I was wondering- can you guys vape it? That would seem a relatively safe way to consume it without the downsides of smoke inhalation.

Yup, ya can vape it. Dried cannabis or liquid extract or shatter will work. You just need to get the right kind of vaporizer for each product.

#1017 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

They are getting the vape pens down to an art form. In the next two years we will see product in America that has many options.

In my opinion.

I use them. They are weaker, but they are getting better, also super easy to use. Many vapes are being sold as disposable pens. I'll find some pictures.

My delivery service has this pack cheap. 60. If you use thier everyday discount that pack would be 40 one time.

I utilize the cannibus cup winners to inform on me on what to buy. I use much more flower, but the vapes are getting better.

They will make them perfect I bet.

image (resized).jpeg

#1018 10 months ago

So, I'm trying to perfect my edibles recipe. I've tried numerous methods, but I want to try a new method of extraction. I want to use my HF ultrasonic. It's big and it heats water too. <might just end up getting used for this more than cleaning pinball parts>

First off, my ultrasonic is spic and span. Any parts are jiggled in a ziplock with degreaser or other solution. Only water in my tank, ever.

My plan decarb herbage, melt butter and put into large ziplock bag. Preheat water in ultrasonic (i think it goes to 180 or so), add decarbed herb to ziplock. Float butter/herb combo in the ziplock for about a 10 minute jiggle to ultrasonically release trichromes.

I can't wait to try this method. I think it will make a good product great. I'll keep you posted.

ultrasonic (resized).jpg

#1019 10 months ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

So, I'm trying to perfect my edibles recipe.

Check my YouTube link in post #854.
    Page 18
    High Times did some lab testing on different methods and this was the best.
    I bought a 1.5 liter size crock pot on eBay for like 20 bucks.

#1020 10 months ago

That's awesome. Thanks

#1021 10 months ago

After watching, they don't go over ultrasonically releasing trichromes. They say the grain alcohol method was best, but tester three didn't even decarb prior. I think the ultrasonic waves will release everything.

I'd love to test this method in a lab, but i'm willing to donate my body in the name of science.

#1022 10 months ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Do we all know the news events that brought on it's illegal status?

The Canadian government has just announced yesterday that there will be no delays, starting July 1, 2018 (Canada Day) anyone over 18 will be able to buy weed from most local grocery stores! Man, I love this country!

#1023 10 months ago
    Quoted from MacLean:

The Canadian government has just announced yesterday that there will be no delays, starting July 1, 2018 (Canada Day) anyone over 18 will be able to buy weed from most local grocery stores! Man, I love this country!

Would you find it in the produce isle ?

#1024 9 months ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Would you find it in the produce isle ?

nope ... gotta be right next to the Doritos.

#1025 9 months ago

My dog keeps Bogarting Me!

pasted_image (resized).png

#1026 9 months ago

To be politically correct it appears that your dog is 'african american' lipping your pipe.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just a term used in my area when you get a soggy end to pull off.
    No disrespect or offense intended.

#1027 9 months ago

My dog wont mind....couldnt find a pic that would show her after my vape pen!
    (she has Glaucoma)

#1028 9 months ago

My mom has glaucoma and has never smoked pot since about 1974 the only time in her life. I was seven. I remember the day. We had a pig roast. I didn't know she smoked pot that one single day of her life. Of course I was seven.

I have since asked her details about that event. Before the details are lost forever.

If she ever needs mj to help her. I'll make sure and add my two cents.

#1029 9 months ago

What was that movie with the blind guy getting shook down by the cops?
    "Without it I'de be even blinder."

My dog doesn't have glacouma. He"s just a junkie....

#1030 9 months ago

I'm reminded again and again what a miracle drug this is because of my stroke and three brain surgeries. My recovery will take years and will probably never end. I will likely die first. But...

The medical is a godsend for people in chronic pain situations. Like me.

I also like the effect. Always have. Too.

#1031 9 months ago

Eventually my mj usage will return to recreational. But right now it almost all pain relief of one sort or another. I am fully ok with that.

as that changes back to recreational. You guys will see that too. In my posts.

#1032 9 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm reminded again and again what a miracle drug this is because of my stroke and three brain surgeries. My recovery will take years and will probably never end. I will likely die first. But...
    The medical is a godsend for people in chronic pain situations. Like me.
    I also like the effect. Always have. Too.

Please take a moment to search Enzyme therapy, specifically Serrapeptase, NAC, and Nattokinese, taken enteric, from the co, Dr Best, are Prescriptions you would receive if you lived anywhere in Europe or Asia.
    Shoot me a PM if you wish, but 5 Minutes of reading and under $20, could change your life....seriously.

https://www.google.com/search?q=strokes+and+serrapeptase&oq=strokes+and+serrapeptase&aqs=chrome..69i57.6387j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

#1033 9 months ago

Bill Hicks would be a happy man right now.

#1034 9 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

What was that movie with the blind guy getting shook down by the cops?
    "Without it I'de be even blinder."

I know that happens in the simpsons in the laddy episode.

#1035 9 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

If my tech can't get my Nascar garage working on friday maybe I could talk you into a service call....

If you need help pm me, ive recently fixed a local nascar garage for a friend and i am doing a full rebuild on one here now the was destroyed and hacked up on location.

#1036 9 months ago

Cambridge is no too far to go. I could bring my garage assembly by for a check up. It would at least confirm or eliminate the mech as the root problem.
    I am usually off on fridays......
    The weekend could be more difficult as it cuts into 'family time'.

#1037 9 months ago

I love edibles, but they do not work well on me. Candy and gummy are useless as a source of thc.

Chocolate, better.

But they will get it right. This is a natural fit for me pop rocks and thc why not?

image (resized).jpeg

#1038 9 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I love edibles, but they do not work well on me. Candy and gummy are useless as a source of thc.
    Chocolate, better.
    But they will get it right. This is a natural fit for me pop rocks and thc why not?

Same here , edibles don't do a thing.
    Azmodeus, have you tried Durban Poison vape cartridge made by Timeless. Another guy on here recommended it , and it is STONEY Stuff.

#1039 9 months ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Same here , edibles don't do a thing.
    Azmodeus, have you tried Durban Poison vape cartridge made by Timeless. Another guy on here recommended it , and it is STONEY Stuff.

Edibles do the exact opposite to me. They are usually too strong

#1040 9 months ago

Getting to be that time of year for me, to start thinking about my harvest.
    The yield this year is going to be much much less than last year.
    Not sure why, as I did everything the same as last year,
    this time with 3 bushes (all outdoors),
    one (a teen clone) in a 15 gal bin
    and two other smaller starter clones in individual 5 gal buckets.
    The teen clone grew into a nice full but short bush, but much more sparse compared to last years crop
    and the two mini clones hardly grew or bushed out much.
    I only watered as needed daily, (like i did last year)
    Did not fertilizer other than the amended soil i used at the start.
    Maybe should have use some Miracle Grow a couple of times.
    We will see what the final product produces as far as potency or quality.
    I will post some pics later ( of the 3 plants as they are now)
    and will start looking more closely at the tri-chromes and the clear/amber/milky ratios
    for the best time to actual harvest ans start the drying process.

See post #139 and photos for last years harvest report
    and post #851 and photos for when i started this years crop.

#1041 9 months ago

I've heard bad things about miracle grow in Cannabis. I usually use a combo of fox farms and use flowering fertilizers once they bud. Have had great results.

IMG_2657 (resized).JPG

IMG_2666 (resized).JPG

IMG_2667 (resized).JPG

#1042 9 months ago

Dang

Douja on a golf course?

When you have a wild slice ya gotta yell "FORE... 20"

Lol

#1043 9 months ago

I commented on that last year,
    I'm pretty sure that his backyard putting green

#1044 9 months ago
    Quoted from Zdoor:

've heard bad things about miracle grow in Cannabis. I usually use a combo of fox farms and use flowering fertilizers once they bud. Have had great results.

One reason I did not use any Fertilizer was i wanted to be organic.
    Also want to keep it simple.
    Here is a shot of the 3 plants.
    Pretty pathetic looking, are they not.
    Oh well, last year was so wonderful,
    still have most of last years crop left in a big jar.
    Better luck next year, though still hopeful this years crop
    will be smoke-able and tasty and not harsh with a good buzz.

IMG_0628 (resized).JPG

IMG_0638 (resized).JPG

#1045 9 months ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

I can't vouch for the vape version but, I have smoked Durban Poison and it is very good. My personal fav is Girlscout cookie or cheese.

#1046 9 months ago

I like Pineapple....goes everywhere

#1047 9 months ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Dang
    Douja on a golf course?
    When you have a wild slice ya gotta yell "FORE... 20"
    Lol

It's my backyard. I have a little putting and chipping setup

#1048 9 months ago

If you still have last year's harvest in a jar you don't need a big yield! But u do need to start smoking more bud!

#1049 9 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I can't vouch for the vape version but, I have smoked Durban Poison and it is very good. My personal fav is Girlscout cookie or cheese.

Funny never seen DP in flower form.
    Cheese is great, and God stinky as , well Cheese .

#1050 9 months ago
    Quoted from Zdoor:

I've heard bad things about miracle grow in Cannabis. I usually use a combo of fox farms and use flowering fertilizers once they bud. Have had great results.

I'd deliberately hit into the woods to come across that wonderful looking 'bush'! lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    $ 24.95
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 16.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 235.00
    Boards
    RS Technologies
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 1407 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside