Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 69.
    #951 6 years ago

This koi is really good cbd only product. Top notch. For pain relief only. I am looking for them to see if they make a 50/50 atleast. I like thc effect, myself.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#952 6 years ago

Based out of Norwalk that's close. No wonder it is in my hand.

#953 6 years ago

Made in America & no thc on the label. Looks like this company is ready for legalization.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#954 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am using green crack on weekdays and saving my tested out medical for the weekends.
    Getting green crack for 100/oz but since its street, no % report.
    Still better than Jack Herner medical for 10/gram (all in).

Hey Brad if you are concerned about getting high THC % have you thought about just getting some distillate and adding that in? Single grams of distillate are $35 for 95% THC (950mgs/gram). You can add it in your vape, eat it, smoke it, etc. I like up sandwich it in my vape with flower. Only downside is your tolerance goes way through the roof quickly.

#955 6 years ago

Just saying I like the street prices, but knowing what % you are getting certainly makes it more worthwhile in the long run when you have bad days.
    It's like when you go to Jamaica. It's always quantity over quality there. Everyone says they have skunk or sensi.....
    We should hook up for the Church open house. I will have to be way more gone this year to attend twice.

#956 6 years ago

If I end up going this year we can for sure. Last year I didn't make it out. I'll have to see what I'm up to that weekend.

Edit: just saw its Sept 16th, I'm doing a Bachelor party that weekend so won't be around.

#957 6 years ago

Had a great time in Colorado! Thanks for the ideas...ended up burning some grape crush, queen mother Goji, Sour D, and some MarQaha-TinQture Indica & Sativa Drops. Great times and beautiful views!!

#958 6 years ago

Would love to see your receipts to see what sort of $/gram stuff was
    I like to compare with what my provider (Tweed). Make sure I am getting comparable value for strength %

#959 6 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Hey Brad if you are concerned about getting high THC % have you thought about just getting some distillate and adding that in? Single grams of distillate are $35 for 95% THC (950mgs/gram). You can add it in your vape, eat it, smoke it, etc. I like up sandwich it in my vape with flower. Only downside is your tolerance goes way through the roof quickly.

I've just started using a vape pen regularly and really enjoy it. It's a bit of a pain to refill the one that I have but not that difficult. Right now I have some 66% oil, but I've thought about ordering the 95% stuff. Although I'm pretty sure that's a better price then my usual spot.

#960 6 years ago

I have not ordered any oil as of yet.
    I have a mighty and it already gets gummed up with flower. I really have to clean it after a disc of pollen from the bottom of my grinder.
    I can only imagine the mess from oil.
    Suppliers need to start selling hash. I miss that hashy taste.
    May have to go 'gum only' in Jamaica on this years vacation.

#961 6 years ago

My place has hash regularly.
    https://nationalcompassion.ca/product-category/concentrates/hash/

For my oil I use a small vape pen. Their fairly inexpensive from AliExpress, damn near disposable.

IMG_2802 (resized).JPGIMG_2802 (resized).JPG

#963 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am using green crack on weekdays and saving my tested out medical for the weekends.
    Getting green crack for 100/oz but since its street, no % report.
    Still better than Jack Herner medical for 10/gram (all in).

Man I wish I could get green crack for $100/oz. Street prices are typically $180 - $220/oz
    The $100/oz stuff online is usually outdoor and lesser quality. Hash always available on most sites but pricey @ $20/gram. Better to buy concentrates and shatter

#964 6 years ago

I know a guy who knows a guy who works at the grow op.
    Only 'problem' is it only comes in 1 lb lots.
    Never too hard to find a few people to go in for a 1/4 lb.
    Ever since the legal grow ops and designated growers moved into the area things have got higher quality for cheaper prices (on the street).

#965 6 years ago

If anyone is attending the Church of the Silverball swap meet drop me a line.
    I wouldn't mind having a few while I am there. Always nice to sample other medical grades.

Recently traded with a co-worker for some marcann 24%. Tasted like pro-mix/fertilizer. Knew I left them for a reason other than the shitty menu selections.

#966 6 years ago

I went old school with this weeks order

20170823_133809 (resized).jpg20170823_133809 (resized).jpg

#967 6 years ago

I was looking at an edible, there was a phone number in case of emergency.

that would be an interesting job. Sort of.

#968 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

that would be an interesting job. Sort of.

first question - do you know who you are?
    second question - did you take any drugs?

#969 6 years ago

What question? Are there Drugs?

#970 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What question? Are there Drugs?

No Man , it's me Dave .

#971 6 years ago

That's what I'm talking about man

f37788ba47b3c3fc6854e158700ec45a--dazed-and-confused-music-tv (resized).jpgf37788ba47b3c3fc6854e158700ec45a--dazed-and-confused-music-tv (resized).jpg

#972 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Well let's call that number bro!

#973 6 years ago

Hahaha..i don't want to admit it but I quit puffing Aug 5th for an upcoming piss test. Damm I never took a break in over 20 years and thought I'd go bonkerz..but it's not been so bad (except the crazy dreams). Sure hope they call soon so I can blaze a fatty! I also have a gummy bear edible in the fridge I plan on eating on my way out of the piss clinic!

#974 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hahaha..i don't want to admit it but I quit puffing Aug 5th for an upcoming piss test. Damm I never took a break in over 20 years and thought I'd go bonkerz..but it's not been so bad (except the crazy dreams). Sure hope they call soon so I can blaze a fatty! I also have a gummy bear edible in the fridge I plan on eating on my way out of the piss clinic!

Dude yes...when you quit the dreams are so intense...that is the best/worst part of quitting...I looked up why this happens...when on drugs or alcohol...you don't quite reach REM...that's where the good stuff of dreams/nightmares come from....!!!... ................Joey

#975 6 years ago

Also you will love it 10 fold when you go back to it...I wish I could take a break more..(I mean at all )................Joey

#976 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I've got a few blunts rolled D for when your done being clean if you want to meet up in toon town? Afm and SW both on location now!

#977 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

No Man , it's me Dave .

Dave's not here

#978 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

! I also have a gummy bear edible in the fridge I plan on eating on my way out of the piss clinic!

When I use edibles I only like to eat one....images (2) (resized).jpgimages (2) (resized).jpg

#979 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

When I use edibles I only like to eat one....

5 LBS! Thats like 1 Pound Sugar, 4 Pounds Cannabis!

Stay Stoned for a Month Straight!

#980 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

5 LBS! Thats like 1 Pound Sugar, 4 Pounds Cannabis!
    Stay Stoned for a Month Straight!

#981 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Would love to see your receipts to see what sort of $/gram stuff was
    I like to compare with what my provider (Tweed). Make sure I am getting comparable value for strength %

Grams vary depending where you go. They are typically between $10 and $15.

OZ prices are way down. $100-300 depending where you go and the "quality".

I go to Pure, they have $120 mix and match oz for req and medical. That price includes tax.

#982 6 years ago

I need a vacation in Colorado some day!

#983 6 years ago

I had one of my wifes friends 20something kids show up for a visit.
    He brought a backpack full of jars of pot.
    Did some trading, he referred me to lift.co for online shopping.
    Very wide selection of tested medicals.
    They have Bedrocan 22% for $3.50/gram cheaper than my medical supplier (Tweed)
    I just don't know if my receipts will be tax deductible.

#985 6 years ago

Just a reminder gang, this club thread is not for trading or finding hook ups in places where it is not legal. Please use some discretion and do not give those people that want to see this thread closed ammo.

I've deleted a couple posts. Thank you.

#986 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just a reminder gang, this club thread is not for trading or finding hook ups in places where it is not legal. Please use some discretion and do not give those people that want to see this thread closed ammo.
    I've deleted a couple posts. Thank you.

Who wants this thread closed? The other marijuana thread was closed for getting too political. I'm thankful for this thread where I feel I've met some life long friends. Every few days someone posting some funny shit. Other days showing what they're smoking. I like when we talk prices, etc.. Keeps me informed on prices/quality in different markets. I know when I do travel I'll be messaging peeps and hope they feel the same when passing thru my neck of the woods.
    I've had posts deleted offering seeds for free. (Hopefully not this one) Marijuana seeds are 100% LEGAL. They only become illegal in most places once germinated. At least a dozen pinsiders have received a Christmas card from me and majority don't post here.

#987 6 years ago

A post was made stating a visit to a southern state would occur for vacation or etc.

That particular state is a medical state.

The poster was from a nearby country where its 100% federally legal.

It's a grey area. For now.

"Pinside" likely doesnt want to be dragged into some backwoods hillbilly court for charges of facilitating a MMJ sharing network.

This is my guess. I saw the post. It wasn't terrible but I can see why it was deleted.

Aaaaaand if this gets deleted I get it.

Some evangelical NRA member on Paxil is treading on the rights of others by requesting mod enforcement on a law that only exists in 22 remaining states.... for now.

#988 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Some evangelical NRA member on Paxil is treading on the rights of others by requesting mod enforcement on a law that only exists in 22 remaining states.... for now.

Our AG?

#989 6 years ago

The times are changing on marijuana. Everywhere.

Out here in California it becomes recreational soon.

So it will available in many many places. You will just need to be 21 like liquer, or beer.

I can't drink at all due to my brain surgeries. I am in the right state. For medical. I kind of get to watch it happen now.

#990 6 years ago

Another interesting thing. I had been medically licensed in California but when I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. I Just renewed it again.

It's all going to be legal here but I like that I have a full history of having the license. It was for helping with migraines, but after I had my stroke and three brain surgeries. It changed everything on marijuana. Pain management is a snap with weed. A snap.

The only bad thing about pain and mj, is that it doesn't solve, only alleviate problems.

But that alleviation saves lives. And all other pain killers. They don't fix things only alleviate as well.

Anyways. Pain management. Is a snap with weed.

#991 6 years ago

Has anyone bought 1 gram pre rolls? My club is offering them for a few days at $7.50 each. Good opportunity to get a variety of strains to try out I figure at a decent price.

PRE_ROLL_DEATH_BUBBA_1G (resized).jpgPRE_ROLL_DEATH_BUBBA_1G (resized).jpg

#992 6 years ago

I notice a lot of older I'm 50 people I know aren't into weed. Maybe afraid?

Part of my job in the future will be to make sure if any of these people are in pain. They know about the benefits of marijuana.

And I also love the effect the taste and the smell.

A true miracle weed.

#993 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Has anyone bought 1 gram pre rolls? My club is offering them for a few days at $7.50 each. Good opportunity to get a variety of strains to try out I figure at a decent price.

I'm in the same club. I've tried the pre rolled Girl Scout cookies and enjoyed it a lot. The quality of roll was alright a little soft in one spot.

I plan to order a bunch at this price.

#994 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I'm in the same club. I've tried the pre rolled Girl Scout cookies and enjoyed it a lot. The quality of roll was alright a little soft in one spot.
    I plan to order a bunch at this price.

I want to try some girl scout cookies, chemo, death bubba, grape god. I plan on breaking them open and re rolling them into a few spliffs. I'm a loner stoner unfortunately. If I burned a gram doob by myself, I'd probably just fall asleep

#995 6 years ago

What club is this from?

#996 6 years ago

What's the dispensary scene like in Montreal? Any stores where you can walk in and grab?

#997 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It's all going to be legal here but I like that I have a full history of having the license.

Unlike Colorado, Nevada has mandated lower pricing for medical use, as well as a lower tax rate for medical use. So if CA adopts similar legislation, you'll at least get substantial discounts for having your MMJ card.

#998 6 years ago

I apologize ahead of time for not reading the thread all the way through. I live in PA and we just legalized medical marijuana and I was wondering if it helps with herniated discs of the back. I have 4 herniated discs in my lumbar region and I was on opiates for a long time. My doctor got in trouble and I had to go to rehab to get off the Fentanyl patches. I was put on Lyrica after rehab and gained a lot of weight from that crap. Will medical marijuana give me pain relief?

#999 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I apologize ahead of time for not reading the thread all the way through. I live in PA and we just legalized medical marijuana and I was wondering if it helps with herniated discs of the back. I have 4 herniated discs in my lumbar region and I was on opiates for a long time. My doctor got in trouble and I had to go to rehab to get off the Fentanyl patches. I was put on Lyrica after rehab and gained a lot of weight from that crap. Will medical marijuana give me pain relief?

Straight answer: You won't know until you try. Every strain of marijuana is different. Do some research regarding Sativa and Indica. Simple internet search can provide you with a list of known pain relieving strains. Start there, experiment until you find the one that works best FOR YOU.

#1000 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Short answer yes medical marijuana will give you pain relief. Then it becomes, do you want to have a buzz with that pain relief? If no buzz is desired, you are in luck they are fully removing thc from marijuana.

If you like a light thc strain I would suggest harlequin. I go very strong, in my strain but I have built up a tolerance. But it is fully medical now. Not recreational.

I like the buzz though always have, myself.

I had massive head pain. Medical marijuana kills it. The pain.

It is relief only though. Not a cure of course.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.