Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 69.
    #851 6 years ago

Today was transplant day.
    Last year i planted 2 small clones (GG12 & Deadhead)
    into 5 gal buckets on 4th of July and harvested mid OCT.
    I still have >75% of my buds from last years harvest.
    I hardly get around to smoking, but once maybe twice a week.

This year i am transplanting 3 plants,
    2 small clones (Alien OG and Skybub) in 5 gal buckets again
    plus a "teen" clone of PennyWise"
    (with High CBD/THC ratio) into a 15 gal tub, for my wife).
    Keeping them outside with my cherry tomato garden
    and just making sure they get watered everyday or as needed
    the hard part will be deciding when and how to harvest.
    Hoping they will be ready to harvest again by early OCT,
    before the rains come.

IMG_1204 (resized).JPGIMG_1204 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1203 (resized).JPGIMG_1203 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1200 (resized).JPGIMG_1200 (resized).JPG

#852 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

the hard part will be deciding when and how to harvest.

Get a little handheld microscope, $20 or less, and watch the tryclomes. Ideally you want them to change from clear to milky and harvest them just as a few of them start turning amber.
    Edit: lots of vids on YouTube on how to harvest.
    Also make sure you are training you're plants for more yield. Allways good info on growweedeasy.com

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#853 6 years ago

I like pinball and pot... but pot makes the shiny lights distract me

#854 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I still have >75% of my buds from last years harvest.

Make some snickerdoodles cookies and freeze them, there great with morning jo.

#855 6 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

snickerdoodles cookies

Might try that since my wife hates the harshness of smoking.

#856 6 years ago

For those of you who travel, as of July 1st, recreational MJ is available at most MMJ dispensaries in Nevada (Las Vegas), over the counter with nothing more than a government photo ID over 21 yrs. needed for purchase of up to an ounce.

No longer a need to risk travelling with it.

#857 6 years ago

Can some of the Cali guys answer, if it is completely, recreationally legal now in California?

#858 6 years ago

It will be legal to buy rec pot in Calif starting Jan 2018

#859 6 years ago
    Quoted from WyseGuy:

I like pinball and pot... but pot makes the shiny lights distract me

The lights enhance the experience for me....

#860 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Might try that since my wife hates the harshness of smoking.

My girlfriend is the least experienced smoker in the world. A good thing.
    The other day I know she tried to take a hit with me.

Then she had the full on cough. I use a bubbler. And it was something like 32%

I started laughing remembering, I could handle twenty of those, but 1hit lasted her 12 hours.

The cough though, I knew she was in the good kind of trouble.

#861 6 years ago

Someone told me it's fully recreational in Vegas now too.

haven't been recently there but that is a good thing.

Thanks for all the growing tips. Im heading in that direction.

#862 6 years ago

I had my supervisor come by and he started hacking up a storm.
    From the other room my wife yells "Who's the fucking amature!".
    Lightweight didn't last long at work either.

#863 6 years ago

Glad to hear Vegas will be in Line.

Small secret...We have a Pinsider here who scores when in Vegas, but cant bring home.

So at a specific hotel, and on the top floor, hidden between sign and wall, hes stored his stash.

For 3 years now I believe, hes found it there, sealed away and ready to enjoy again!

Sure Glad, he wont have to do that anymore!

#864 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Glad to hear Vegas will be in Line.
    Small secret...We have a Pinsider here who scores when in Vegas, but cant bring home.
    So at a specific hotel, and on the top floor, hidden between sign and wall, hes stored his stash.
    For 3 years now I believe, hes found it there, sealed away and ready to enjoy again!
    Sure Glad, he wont have to do that anymore!

My bro in law has been taking me to Canada fishing since he married my sister in the early 90's. Remote border lake-cabin is on an island that the border splits. I did the same thing-hid my stash in a mason jar for safe keeping until the next visit.....

#865 6 years ago

Any form recommended to get RID of headaches? Can't take pain meds looking for an alternative...

#866 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Any form recommended to get RID of headaches? Can't take pain meds looking for an alternative...

If I was in Denver I'd ask my local peeps.
    Just a guess from me but tincures or ediables high in cbd's is my best guess?

#867 6 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

If I was in Denver I'd ask my local peeps.
    Just a guess from me but tincures or ediables high in cbd's is my best guess?

Any good strain will destroy your headache. I have had a great deal of experience in this area. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. If it's a headache. I like blue dream. Mild yet energetic. Also, the best weed on the planet possibly.

But
    Any good green weed smoked will crush that head ache.

#868 6 years ago

I also might recommend harlequin -high cbd but it's low THC.

I prefer blue dream and the bit of the thc effect. I like it.

#869 6 years ago

Thanks! These will still leave a lightweight able to fully function in society?

#870 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Thanks! These will still leave a lightweight able to fully function in society?

I'd go to a local dispensary if I was in Denver and ask them. I'm a lightweight to and smoking makes me comatose so I stick to edibles myself.
    Azmodeus is a vet and burns %30 thc herb that would kill me.
    Also half of what's in dispensaries named blue dream ain't. Just what I heard.

#872 6 years ago

yes be careful. these strains are strong.

i agree ask the dispensary staff. they know their stuff usually, they will get you set up right.

#873 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

yes be careful. these strains are strong.

Hell yeah they are Azmo! Burn those California trees in the breeze!
    Respect bro!

#874 6 years ago

Hey gang. TheDudeAbides is on a temporary vacation (all is fine, he's just tied up with some other matters). If any problems in this thread pop up please file a mod report or PM me directly as I'll be the mod primarily following this thread and making sure it stays on track till the Dude returns. Thanks and, of course, enjoy the thread.

#875 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

My bro in law has been taking me to Canada fishing since he married my sister in the early 90's. Remote border lake-cabin is on an island that the border splits. I did the same thing-hid my stash in a mason jar for safe keeping until the next visit.....

Where abouts? The fish get much bigger the farther north you go! No need to keep a stash when there's plenty of friendly Canadian pinsiders who will share their stash with you You know, we're a friendly, kind people.

#876 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey gang. TheDudeAbides is on a temporary vacation (all is fine, he's just tied up with some other matters). If any problems in this thread pop up please file a mod report or PM me directly as I'll be the mod primarily following this thread and making sure it stays on track till the Dude returns. Thanks and, of course, enjoy the thread.

Oh crap it's the cops!
    Everybody act cool!

#877 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Makes me want to really get in on the action.

I wouldn't. One of my best friends opened one up and its been nothing but a nightmare for him. Employee drama, employee theft of product, and two days ago a group of masked thieves rammed a stolen car into the back wall and were in and out in 2 minutes stealing over 50k in inventory. No suspects or arrests and now he has a giant hole in building. He also wanted to get rich quick and get in on the action.

#878 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Where abouts? The fish get much bigger the farther north you go! No need to keep a stash when there's plenty of friendly Canadian pinsiders who will share their stash with you You know, we're a friendly, kind people.

I wish there were 'sharing' neighbors on the lake....lol
    Fowl Lake on the Pigeon river south of Thunder Bay.........long trek on logging road to get to the boat launch on North Fowl Lake.....pretty remote spot.....google earth and spy the island at the south end of Fowl lake......Bro in laws fam has been fishing there since the 70's....

#879 6 years ago

Wonder when IL will approve recreational?

That is going to suck a TON of cash out of Missouri.

The East Side will be PACKED with retailers I'm sure.

#880 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Wonder when IL will approve recreational?
    That is going to suck a TON of cash out of Missouri.
    The East Side will be PACKED with retailers I'm sure.

The way this state rolls and as messed up as our friggin elected officials are-never.....theyre too stupid to understand the good that could come out of this...this state is so screwed up right now....just passed a state budget for the first time in 3 years...imagine how long legislation to legalize rec use would take.....DECADES.....

#881 6 years ago

Wouldn't take decades to straighten out anything if they legalize federally.

I'm guessing the next prez legalizes weed. If not this one.

I vote yes for legalized. Too many people are NOT benefiting from medical. It's getting really old. Like out of touch with reality old.

#882 6 years ago

I feckin love Las Vegas...!!..........Joey

IMG_3840 (resized).JPGIMG_3840 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #883 6 years ago

I've been getting mailers from different compassion clubs all offering 20% off to first time buyers. I think my club has noticed and now has monthly 20% off promotions. I just received a oz of organic vanilla haze for only a $100 cdn!! Good times

#884 6 years ago

I've also been ordering from a compassion club online in Canada. I get my package the next day and they always have a good variety to choose from.

#885 6 years ago

I am living in the vacuum of pre recreational in California. The market hasn't seen the price drops that are coming, yet. Next year.

Deals are out there and product is available so that's good. Also one of my delivery dispensaries just gives me a flat 25% off whatever, due to all my medical issues.

Not a bad deal for exactly what I want.

#886 6 years ago

Recreational pot is no longer for me. I smoke, but it is all medical now.

I know someday I will be recreational again. But I will tell you this folks.

Weed is the BEST painkiller. Better than any pill. Remember to share that with your folks.

#887 6 years ago

If this is of help to anyone....about the same for the larger version. $.50 cents each, inc shipping...Aluminum Cigarette bats....Throw aways.....

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.jC6Zih&orderId=85109807210545&productId=325662141

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#888 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I've also been ordering from a compassion club online in Canada. I get my package the next day and they always have a good variety to choose from.

I noticed that the premium strains have gone up in price lately. $240/oz on average but plenty of kush crosses for $200/oz and outdoor is always $120/oz. We're usually 2 to 3 days on shipping times but hey it's free

#889 6 years ago

They charge for the bag??
    What cheapskates.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Do they have slots at the dispensary?
    They could at least give you a free pull.

#890 6 years ago

I know there was some talk about vaporizers awhile back. Any suggestions or info ? I have never used one , so not sure what's good or a good price .
    Looking to purchase one for a buddy and maybe myself as well.
    The one for my friend would be for flower only . I have heard about 3 n 1 vaporizers but really know nothing .
    So help me out. Thanks

#891 6 years ago

Volcano makes an amazing, albeit expensive, home vaporizer.

As far as portable, flower vapes seem like they are defeating the purpose of the stealth features.

#892 6 years ago

For portable vapes, Ariser is the best i've experienced. The straight glass tubes look a lot like a straw and it fits in a large cup.

#893 6 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

For portable vapes, Ariser is the best i've experienced. The straight glass tubes look a lot like a straw and it fits in a large cup.

Not looking for a portable unit , it would be HUO,

#894 6 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Volcano makes an amazing, albeit expensive, home vaporizer

This is the only one I have even ever heard about.
    Spoke with a Manager of a head shop yesterday and he said the "volcano" is now considered old technology, whatever that means ?

#895 6 years ago

https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
    Just checked this out, looks pretty good .

#896 6 years ago

If any has used the arizer,is it any good? Looks interesting.

#897 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
    Just checked this out, looks pretty good .

I have this one, as well as two of my friends. We've never had any issues with it. Temp controlled. It has a fan so you can fill bags if that's your thing, ot it has a long hose to draw off of if you prefer.

It comes with an IR remote. I programmed mine into my home theater remote. (It learns commands) I can turn it on and off, and adjust the temp from on the couch. More of a novelty then a practical use, but it gets a laugh from my friends.

#898 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I have this one, as well as two of my friends. We've never had any issues with it. Temp controlled. It has a fan so you can fill bags if that's your thing, ot it has a long hose to draw off of if you prefer.
    It comes with an IR remote. I programmed mine into my home theater remote. (It learns commands) I can turn it on and off, and adjust the temp from on the couch. More of a novelty then a practical use, but it gets a laugh from my friends.

Thanks Man ,
    Sounds good .

#899 6 years ago

Go to a vape store and check out the teardown and cleanup on what unit you are considering. Volcano cleans up really easy as the heatimg unit is separate. The same on my Mighty (portable) but much more to clean in a portable.
    Arizer solo is about the cheapest decent portable. Still eyeing a volcano for at home. Both the home and the portable have DIN numbers for benefit plans.

#900 6 years ago

I picked up a new heavy hitter for California extreme. New to try it. That brand...

Don't like vape, but need the best option. As a back up. I'll be there Saturday.

Please say hello.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.