Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 69.
    #751 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

$99 OZ seems to be the special du jour

I wish! I'll take 2 please No specials yet on my site but it's only 5:15am on the coast.

#752 7 years ago

Hay Kids,What Time is it????ITS420 TIME!!! GGpark in SF is filling up!! Crowds in COLO.sending up smoke signals!!! HAPPY 420

#753 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

$99 OZ seems to be the special du jour

OMG!!!!!

#754 7 years ago

This whole 420 thing seems like a cash grab in a cash grab. As you know i love the weed, but this weed holiday, ill just wait over there...

#755 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

This whole 420 thing seems like a cash grab in a cash grab. As you know i love the weed, but this weed holiday, ill just wait over there...

Come to Denver.... Its one giant party. It's fun seeing the city taken over for a day with smokers letting their freak flag fly right in front of the capitol building.

Personally bringing 5 j's and an eighth.

#756 7 years ago

Happy Holiday to my fellow club members! May your High Scores today be glorious.

#757 7 years ago

FullSizeRender (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (resized).jpg

#758 7 years ago

Watching you.

IMG_2240 (resized).JPGIMG_2240 (resized).JPG

#759 7 years ago

Creepy

#760 7 years ago

Variety is the weed of life... Or something like that. Merry kushmas

IMG_20170420_165007 (resized).jpgIMG_20170420_165007 (resized).jpg

#761 7 years ago

Happy 420 folks

#762 7 years ago

Happy 420 at 4:20 LOL!

#763 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Variety is the weed of life... Or something like that. Merry kushmas

Death bubba is my favorite! I was lucky enough to find one single seed in a bud a while back. Here's hoping it's a female.
    6 hours of work today and 8 joints smoked so far

#764 7 years ago

So let me see if i got this right...on 4/20, you smoke weed....exactly how is that different from any other day

#765 7 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

So let me see if i got this right...on 4/20, you smoke weed....exactly how is that different from any other day

4:20 is more appropriately the time of day to smoke up. Get home from school/work and sit back and chill, decompress from the days events and get the munchies just before dinner.

#766 7 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

It's like being nice on christmass day.

#767 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Death bubba is my favorite! I was lucky enough to find one single seed in a bud a while back. Here's hoping it's a female.
    6 hours of work today and 8 joints smoked so far

Nice! So far I've only had the death bubba a handful of times and while laying in bed. It's kind of hard to properly judge the effects when it knocks me out within a couple minutes. Then again that's why I got that one so it gets a big thumbs up from me.

#768 7 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Think of it like St.Patty's day for weed.... With much less puking, fighting, sexual assaults, etc.

#769 7 years ago

$4.20 Golden Tee match today

Screenshot_20170420-213209 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170420-213209 (resized).png

#771 7 years ago

Has anyone tried the Bedrocan proprietary strain?
    Just wondering how well leechwd it is. Finding the tweed has a heavy pro mix taste.

#772 7 years ago

I celebrated 4:20 pretty hard last last night.......and no hangover.

Ya know, when a drink to much and the next morning you feel like you've just been poisoned; it's because you have just been poisoned.

I never get that from cannabis, so maybe it's not so bad after all.

#773 7 years ago

I got a laugh from this bit on the Stephen Colbert show

#775 7 years ago

I celebrated 420 by taking part in the Add-A-Ball annual 420 tournament in Seattle, WA. if you are in the NW you need to check this event out, TOTAL BLAST! https://www.facebook.com/Add-a-Ball-Amusements-Bar-Arcade-283349448367651/

IMG_0037 (resized).jpgIMG_0037 (resized).jpg

IMG_0041 (resized).jpgIMG_0041 (resized).jpg

IMG_0023 (resized).jpgIMG_0023 (resized).jpg

#776 7 years ago

Looks like fun, but that goat looks nervous!

#777 7 years ago

Ah, a bunch of stoners and a goat... count me in.

#778 7 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

Visited 4 Corners monument last week. I may have consumed weed in 4 states at the same time. I can't quite remember though.

Also on a sidenote.. anyone know the origin of 420?
    http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.asp

#779 7 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

» YouTube video
    Also on a sidenote.. anyone know the origin of 420?
    http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.asp

I dug that clip on 4 corners. As for origins of 420, don't know. But i always say it's 420 somewhere.

#780 7 years ago

From what I remember is it was a group of stoners at a high school in California in the 70s who first started using the term 420.
    Now for the real question. Does it count at 4:20am as well?

#781 7 years ago

Yes it does count

#782 6 years ago

In the future I hope to host a 420 pin party private. And I am going to have it on 4-21 so all the guests will be loaded up.

I just don't like the 420 thing and I need to make it relevant to me. Maybe then 420 will seem like less of a cash grab. I don't know. I like 420 but it seems catered to buying weed. Ok

No publicity is bad publicity. America is loving it's weed right now. And we should!

#783 6 years ago

I like 420 for the deals

#784 6 years ago

My thinking with the 421 party is everyone will be loaded down from buying on 420. Also. Maybe less heat on the street on 421. We'll see though. It may end up just being 420.

#785 6 years ago

Driving on 420 does not seem like great idea currently. Out here in la people cannot drive in rain. Now add weed and they really can't drive. Delivery services.

#786 6 years ago

A few years ago a new guy in my neighborhood had to call the ER because he took too much edibles. It was an embarrassing moment for him because everyone asked what happened and what happened was he ate too much weed and got ripped. Ripped. He was fine though of course.

#787 6 years ago

In that same neighborhood, I asked a friend to hook me up with a little weed. This was about 2005. He said be careful. One hit knocked me on my ass. I fell on my ass in the garage. Then I took the afternoon off and slept.

One thing is for sure
    California weed will knock you on your ass.

#788 6 years ago

Anyone at pin a go go hit me up. I'm flying in dry. Of course we can orchestrate a beer for green type of arrangement.

#789 6 years ago

Isnt it time to take that little black square on a Stern game, and create a MOD, tied to an event, that fires of an electric bong hit puff, when successful?

Girl Scout Cookie Jackpot?

Ive done it before.....hmmmmm....

#790 6 years ago

Or even better.... A Bong that fires on unsuccessful shots, as well.

#791 6 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Or even better.... A Bong that fires on unsuccessful shots, as well.

That would take hours to kick in. How about the machine forcing you to take a hit before every ball is launched? If you win a free ball or ball save, take another. You should be getting "high scoring" in about 15 minutes.

ps - this recipe is only for people with a high tolerance level, aka "professionals". and lookout for multiballs...

#792 6 years ago

The one I made was hooked up to a Special Light......Worked fine, but infrequently given.

I brain farted an idea that has been in front of me for months.....If I can get it to work, Ill share.....

#793 6 years ago

TO all you NorCal Pinheads,High Ho,High Ho,Its off to PAGG we go,Don't be shy,lets get HIGH;High ho,High ho!!!!

#794 6 years ago

Norcal og kush at its finest

IMG_7345 (resized).PNGIMG_7345 (resized).PNG

IMG_7344 (resized).PNGIMG_7344 (resized).PNG

#795 6 years ago

Those

Quoted from Delta9:Norcal og kush at its finest
    Those are some frosty buds!

#796 6 years ago

I've got some frosty indica buds for anyone willing to come "play a few games".

#797 6 years ago

Delivery day.
    Still have not got to that last 15 grams of Twd lot 7 22%

20170508_160007 (resized).jpg20170508_160007 (resized).jpg

#798 6 years ago

Not saying I know anything about cannabis but I've been in High Times twice.
    http://hightimes.com/culture/glass-artist-of-the-month-puff-danny/

#799 6 years ago

IMG_0457 (resized).PNGIMG_0457 (resized).PNG

#800 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Not saying I know anything about cannabis but I've been in High Times twice.
    http://hightimes.com/culture/glass-artist-of-the-month-puff-danny/

When are you going to create some pinball inspired pieces? I'm in for one.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.