Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,396 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    brownies16 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9369 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 68.
    #701 7 years ago

I have had extensive edibles experience now. The number one issue for me is efficacy. And then tolerance. The dispensary employees don't first in first out consumables usually, they end up with old product. After about three months a triple strength bang bar effects me no different than a single strength. I called bang they were super cool.

But my point is all these products do have freshness issues which are not addressed at this time. It also effects, say gummies. But when standard crowds come in looking for chocolate they could care less what they get. They also will never report accurately how the experience went.

My go to is the triple strength or higher bang bar don't care flavor. I eat a 1/4 at a time, really helps with chronic nausea now. It also provides a nice mellow hum then I can smoke on top of it as needed. All I can do is endure.

I know that edibles have it rough even getting through the digestion to effect us.

I had good luck with a drink called cannibus quenchers, too. A solid product in consistency.

#702 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Vegas would work. At the same time ZAPCON is coming up in Mesa/Phx Arizona late April, and its possible a Club Meeting could be held in Studio G at my humble abode. Not much people space inside, but it has 50 playable pins from 1955-2016. It is also equipped with three Volcanos for pain relief purposes.... Any you all in town and want to stop by LMK.

I'm in

#703 7 years ago

Went into my office in DC for the first time since early February. I always take advantage of the legal weed and free delivery when in town.

20170323_173009 (resized).jpg20170323_173009 (resized).jpg

#704 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Vegas would work. At the same time ZAPCON is coming up in Mesa/Phx Arizona late April, and its possible a Club Meeting could be held in Studio G at my humble abode. Not much people space inside, but it has 50 playable pins from 1955-2016. It is also equipped with three Volcanos for pain relief purposes.... Any you all in town and want to stop by LMK.

I'll be down for Zapcon.

#705 7 years ago

I have a Mighty (vapourizwr) coming with my order (got the Dr to write me a script for it).
    Looking for some input on temp settings for flowers,
    outdoor (it needs some extra grinding to get half as good looking as flowers)

Thinking of starting at 420........

#706 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I have a Mighty (vapourizwr) coming with my order (got the Dr to write me a script for it).

Crank it up as high as it will go is what I have had to do......

#707 7 years ago

Got my order today. Twd lot 7 22.4% THC

Mighty in at 180 then the suggested 210 to finish up. Lemon Skunk 21%
    Feel the same as after hitting a bag on my buddys volcano. Just a few tenths better.

Have some Super Lemon OG 25% for when company comes by.

20170327_160339 (resized).jpg20170327_160339 (resized).jpg

#708 7 years ago

growing nicely. 2 critical kush and 1 white widow.

20170328_074546-1 (resized).jpg20170328_074546-1 (resized).jpg

#709 7 years ago

Got a Neat surprise in the mail!

My friend making the exotic puzzles, Stickman Puzzles, just re-released 15 of his First Boxes, made 25 years ago. (Think Vault Edition)

He was kind enough to add, an inlay that the dark stripes are 400 year old Honduran Mahogany from a Georgia Estate I have for 25 years, and the blonder wood is from a crop grown 30 years ago!

A puzzle Box to hold stash, with a secret in itself.....Cannabis Inlay!

Thanks for letting me share!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#710 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

A puzzle Box to hold stash, with a secret in itself.....Cannabis Inlay!

ah man, that's just so cool...

#711 7 years ago

Its sweet and Sentimental....

News Today!

Researchers identify genes that give cannabis its flavor

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-genes-cannabis-flavor.html

#712 7 years ago

Latest news is Canada will be recreationally legal by April 2018. Jasper/Banff here I come.....

http://time.com/4714169/canada-marijuana-pot-weed-legalization-2018-justin-trudeau/

#713 7 years ago

Best game I ever played was while I was enthused. LOTR's Got to Valinor and scored 1,008,000,000. Yippee.

1 week later
    #714 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

So how's the vape working for you? My wife's doctor just cleared her to start vaping but not smoking and we're looking for a portable vape that works well with bud.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

#715 6 years ago

Be sure to save your AVB for easy edibles. I made a cosmic yogurt with AVB the other night that did me in for hours.

IMG_20170403_214353 (resized).jpgIMG_20170403_214353 (resized).jpg

#716 6 years ago

AVB?!?

#717 6 years ago

Already Vaped Bud

#718 6 years ago

I keep my stash in the bathroom in an ammo box. No stink ever. Used it for years. Air tite of course stinks when open.

These super Cali strains - it always smells like fine weed In my house.

I may be in serious discomfort but at least I have access to the weed. It really is a miracle for pain relief. Many people have to leave where they live to go to legal places. I am glad that's not me.

#719 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I may be in serious discomfort but at least I have access to the weed. It really is a miracle for pain relief. Many people have to leave where they live to go to legal places. I am glad that's not me.

I personally know several families that are currently treating a child illegally with oils and other things. It's a life-saver for them, and I have a very hard time understanding why people here in the deep south can't see that.

#720 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's a life-saver for them, and I have a very hard time understanding why people here in the deep south can't see that

Empathy is hard when it conflicts with dogma. It's hard to really listen to an opposing view point and not come away slightly changed; it's easy to not listen.

Once someone sees a person (relative or friend) truly in pain and the best (only) relief available is illegal, they change their mind on legalization. Nothing makes you feel powerless like watching a loved one in pain knowing that some group opposes relief based on political affiliation and the financial interests of drug makers.

#721 6 years ago

Mighty makes some mighty clouds.
    The Tweed site sells the medic version of this and the Volcano. For around $100 less than the standard version. Mine was $375+ HST.
    My benefits only pay for the cheapest.
    Still, works pretty great. Not a stealth hitter.
    I did have to order some spare parts as it could use a spare cooling unit.
    Use the dosing capsules and the screens will stay cleaner longer.
    I clean it up at least once a week.
    Now that I am vaping I use about half as much as the old pipe.

#722 6 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

Already Vaped Bud

Vapo poo...

#723 6 years ago

Anybody playing the stock market marjunia is your best bet

#724 6 years ago

Just picked up these edibles

20170407_220404 (resized).jpg20170407_220404 (resized).jpg

#725 6 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Be sure to save your AVB for easy edibles. I made a cosmic yogurt with AVB the other night that did me in for hours.

Does it taste similar to burnt popcorn? It is odd that AVB smells that way to me. Not sure I could eat it as is though. I have a near full drawer of it that I typically dispose of in the garden. Incinerated it years ago when I ran-out, and although it did create pain comfort some, it tasted nasty as I recall. Of course, vaporizing provides the best MJ taste IMO. No burnt carbon (CH4O). Sweet!!

#726 6 years ago
    #727 6 years ago

I often times roll my AVB into fat joints and give them to homeless folks that stand on the corner. I sometimes roll one of fresh buds, but they never mind the AVB.

#728 6 years ago

Anybody got any special plans to celebrate April 20th upcoming?

#729 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

The annual 420 tournament at Add-a-Ball Amusements!

#730 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I've got a all day auction that I'll be attending with a pocket full of pre rolls. Maybe make some butter and get my wife to do some baking for when I get home

#731 6 years ago

save me a slice of some of that pie/cake.

#732 6 years ago

4/20
    Probably the day i buy some clones
    to start in my greenhouse
    then transplant into 20gal tubs a month later
    for my outdoor (hopefully bountiful) fall harvest.

#733 6 years ago

Visited 4 Corners monument last week. I may have consumed weed in 4 states at the same time. I can't quite remember though.

IMG_0349 (resized).JPGIMG_0349 (resized).JPG

#734 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

Visited 4 Corners monument last week. I may have consumed weed in 4 states at the same time. I can't quite remember though.

Breaking bad

#735 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

You do realize that , that mark on the ground of the 4 corners is Not actually the location of the 4 corners .
    It's like a quarter mile away

#736 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I'll probably check out the festivities at civic center park. It is a madhouse and i can only take about an hour of it.

Then I'll just roam around downtown a before hitting up the 1ups.

#738 6 years ago

It still pisses me off that it is not fully legal. 4 plants per residence with a height limit of 3ft? That's a joke. And what's the penalty for going over the height and number of plants? Maybe tax us for having more plants then possible jail time.
    And a few of us like to purchase in bulk. So when I'm going home I'm a criminal but once it's broken down to ounces I'm not?
    Also they're going to let the provinces decide? That doesn't sound shady at all So super conservative provinces might not even have store fronts or basically acknowledge that this bill exists? I have a feeling the courts will be full and lawyers making bank for years to come.

#739 6 years ago

It was nice to be part of the club for 2 weeks now time to clean up, stupid federal regulation piss tests. When will they give this up? I slept better hiked more, didn't really play pinball better, but pain between shoulders went away. It was a great 2 weeks. My wife has 6 bad vertebrae and the cbd's have helped her more than anything else she has tried. It takes about 3 weeks of everyday like a multivitamin tills it really starts to help. Plus no damage to your liver. Life is better with canabis definitely. Wish the USA would wake up. Happy 420.

#740 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Maybe tax us for having more plants then possible jail time.

I am assuming you mean "Maybe tax us for having more plants instead of possible jail time."? Probably than instead of then. Makes a huge difference in your sentence. Jail time for possessing plants would totally suck. There's no way they can enforce the plant height, unless they previously were able to acquire a warrant for your property. For regular Joes that would grow at home, law enforcement would never know that your plants are 4 feet tall. It's like Vampires, you have to invite them in your house first...

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Also they're going to let the provinces decide?

Sure. It's not crazy. In Quebec the legal drinking age is 18, and in Ontario (just next door!) it's 19. Provinces have decided that since the beginning of time. Well, not really. But you get my point.

#741 6 years ago

Out here in California it has all the makings of an extreme cash grab.

If I wanted to make some serious cash, this is it. However, I am getting better from a stroke and three brain surgeries. I'm not sure I can ever work again. So. Working anywhere is questionable. There's a lot of money out there, though... Sometimes during a cash grab you just have to join in, or lose the opportunity.

#742 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Jail time for possessing plants would totally suck

Been there, done that. And having to pay close to $1000 every year or 2 to enter the United States. I like you America, but not that much.

Quoted from Bendit:

There's no way they can enforce the plant height, unless they previously were able to acquire a warrant for your property. For regular Joes that would grow at home, law enforcement would never know that your plants are 4 feet tall.

If you want to grow legal you have to register with local law enforcement and are open to random searches. Not sure if this will change.

#743 6 years ago

I used to live in CO.for a while ( Canon City) And I did the same thing at 4 corners when we visited Mesa Verde! Yes,the actual 4 corners is off in the desert 1/4 mile!! Some folks actually go to that spot(me) and smoke another one

#744 6 years ago

Happy 420 eve!!

#745 6 years ago

Happy 420 ya hippies!!

#746 6 years ago

Short week at the factory. 3 days. Working my second 12 hour shift to at least get 4 days pay.
    Not one for a before work vape.
    But it's 420

I also got notice from Manulife that my claim has been paid. Who knows how much. They waited until after thursday to decide.

#747 6 years ago

Life is good. Enjoy the day. Happy 4/20

#748 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Life is good. Enjoy the day. Happy 4/20

Well said. Sun is up, bowl is packed and going to walk the dog. Happy 4/20 everyone!

#749 6 years ago

Its 420!

Time to Celebrate!!!

#750 6 years ago

$99 OZ seems to be the special du jour

There are 3,396 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/15?hl=pinhead2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.