Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 69.
    #651 7 years ago

Found this on Amazon today!

Side (resized).jpgSide (resized).jpg

Rear (resized).jpgRear (resized).jpg

#652 7 years ago

I'll bet that's a hard one to clean.

#653 7 years ago

Oh lawd!

Amazon truly has everything.

#654 7 years ago

In recreational states how is the price compared to the street prices?
    Medical here is over double street prices.

#655 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

From what I've seen it looks like a lot of people around here with their script just go through the various MOMs for that reason (amongst others). That's how I do it anyway so never bothered with script. Can't say myself because never used an LP but supposedly better prices, selection, and quality with the MOMs. Competition is a beautiful thing. You never get locked into a provider and can pick up deals and sales as they show up. Street dealers can't compete with the selection of 50+ stores that I can browse from the comfort of my computer chair.

#656 7 years ago

I am hoping that we will see some prices plummet in California in the next year or so. I never really looked into how things are progressing here in Cali with our legalization but I have to hope those prices are going to drop a little.

#657 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

From what I've seen it looks like a lot of people around here with their script just go through the various MOMs for that reason (amongst others). That's how I do it anyway so never bothered with script. Can't say myself because never used an LP but supposedly better prices, selection, and quality with the MOMs. Competition is a beautiful thing. You never get locked into a provider and can pick up deals and sales as they show up. Street dealers can't compete with the selection of 50+ stores that I can browse from the comfort of my computer chair.

Can you share more info? As a fellow Canadian In Saskatchewan if your licensed you must only buy from one provider my wife's physician said. It's the one reason we use a compassion club. Until the cdn government figures out what their doing I'm not sure what the current regulations are. Are they different province to province or cdn wide?

#658 7 years ago

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#659 7 years ago

I can shamelessly quote every word of that movie!

#660 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

One of my favorite weed comments in a movie came from my favorite movies, CaddyShack from the Smails kid talking about the weed he was smoking "...its good stuff, I got it from a Negro" Classic!! Right in line with sooo many personal stories from back in the days of Chicago. Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

#661 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

My favorite line besides "you got knock the fuck out" and say all the time is,

"don't no body go in there for 30, 45 minutes"

Dad is by far best character in flick.

#662 7 years ago

I like chitlins, I like pigs feet

#663 7 years ago

"Are you gonna call me?
    I'm gonna call you.. but dont ever, ever. Eva Eva Eva come by here! Aight?!"

-that was my answering machine message for a long time!

#664 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

In the Victoria theater in Edmonton, AB., in the rafters above the stage is autographs of various performers, alumni, etc... Thomas J. Chong is amongst them. I had a picture of me and another stage hand with a pipe, papers and two thumbs up. Never catch me up there now with my ol man, fear of heights but such a blast when your 14.

#665 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

548eb69d10687894754f4c88e3c5d9b3 (resized).jpg548eb69d10687894754f4c88e3c5d9b3 (resized).jpg

#666 7 years ago

Did anyone else hang dingo balls in their first ride? I did

#667 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#668 7 years ago

DEBAUCHERY!!!!!!!! TOTAL AND MASS DEBAUCHERY....lmao

Cannabis1 (resized).jpgCannabis1 (resized).jpg

#669 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Did anyone else hang dingo balls in their first ride? I did

If I recall correctly, my dingle balls were slapping the back side of her ass on my first ride. Still have them too, just with a longer reach during the slapping motion these days....

#670 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

You can get consistent $100 oz med and $120 rec here in Denver

#671 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

You can get consistent $100 oz med and $120 rec here in Denver

$100 / ounce is crazy. Same price as dirt weed back in 1975.

#672 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I just recently bought a $50 oz. from a local dispensary! Sure as heck was better than any dirt weed from back in the day!

#673 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Quoted from Cornelius:

I just recently bought a $50 oz. from a local dispensary! Sure as heck was better than any dirt weed from back in the day!

Holy crap

The only way I get it for under $150/oz is to buy bulk. However I get sick of smoking the same strain for months and like some variety so it's worth the extra $50 to change it up.

#674 7 years ago

I wont smoke dirt weed....

#675 7 years ago

The dirt weed in California is better than anything I had in my prior life. It seems to basically be someone trying to get thier strain right and almost making it. Most people would fall on thier ass after smoking this dirt weed.

#676 7 years ago

Darth Maul says "Hi"!

17274182_10208232525960460_1374964460_n (resized).jpg17274182_10208232525960460_1374964460_n (resized).jpg

#677 7 years ago

Cali is got the best no doubt

#678 7 years ago

I priced out m.o.m. on the weekend. Prices were not any better than Tweed. The prices were higher as you still have to add HST.
    Still unsure if I can use stuff from m.o.m. for a medical tax deduction as they are not a licencsed supplier.

#679 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I priced out m.o.m. on the weekend. Prices were not any better than Tweed. The prices were higher as you still have to add HST.
    Still unsure if I can use stuff from m.o.m. for a medical tax deduction as they are not a licencsed supplier.

Are you sure you can write off/deduct taxes on marijuana, licensed or not in Canada? We spend a few hundred a month and would go thru a licensed provider if we could recoup some of the expenses. Thanks

#680 7 years ago

I can write it off as a medical expense. Anything over 3% of my gross.
    I was informed of this at my medical clinic.
    I will double check when I go in to do my taxes.
    With only working 4 days a week I can get my 3% in 2 months.
    My benefit plan will cover a 'medic' vapourizer as a medical device expense (medic have PIN/DIN #) Tweed has a medic volcano....

#681 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Almost all are based out of BC, none in my experience have any taxes. You have to shop around and pick up sales and deals with coupons etc when they are available. A lot of the owners or spokespeople are active on Reddit. I've found that to be the best resource (i can send specific links if you need). As far as pricing it just depends what you are looking for. Concentrates, edibles, flowers, etc. One week it might make sense to shop at one but the next week a different one. On a regular basis some are selling low grade popcorn nugs @ $80-100/oz, others are selling high grade @ $300+/oz and everything in between so obviously huge variety both in quality and price. There are easily 50+ sites so it's best to read reviews and watch for sales specific to what you are looking to grab. As far as writing it off, that's out of my scope of knowledge. You do normally get receipts through both email and paper. When it comes to actually claiming it though I wouldn't have a clue.

#682 7 years ago

Lady at work has her nephew claim his. Must come from a licensed designated supplier.
    Does top out so talk to your tax guru.

#683 7 years ago

next up, critical kush and white widow. not hydro this time, coco instead.

20170314_080151-1 (resized).jpg20170314_080151-1 (resized).jpg

#684 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

next up, critical kush and white widow. not hydro this time, coco instead.

Coco is hydro

#685 7 years ago

hm. coco = dirt media made mostly of plant fibers from the coconut. in my case, it's a planters mix.

EDIT: This is the product I use: http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/bush-doctor-coco-loco.html

#686 7 years ago

I just got back from doing my taxes.
    Ontario Canada
    I can basically deduct my medical cannabis and have it come off my federal tax $ for $.
    In my case that's 3% (deductable) and I can write off another 6-7%
    Deduction for a married person is off the lowest gross income.
    So basically almost 10% of my gross I can use as a deduction. In my case anyrhing over 5k could be throwing money away.
    So, I can buy that much in killer high potency and hit my usual connection (160/oz) for 'commercial' to save money.
    CRITICAL: supplier must be registered with revenue canada in order to get this credit. (so no writing off mom purchases).

Currently my best is Tweed super lemon og 25. Has a citrus finish but with most indoor you can still taste a hint of fertilizer. 8.5/10 really hoping for a future organic option.

#687 7 years ago

I am getting my own place later this year in Cali. I'm excited about a small grow of my own.

I pretty sure I may have said all this already. I'm still excited. I wonder if I can tax write off new equipment at that point in the us. I bet a lot of people just skip this option but since my stroke and brain surgeries I no longer care. If I can write it off I am. Period.

It would be nice if it can help me get all my new equipment. Exciting times!

#688 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I am getting my own place later this year in Cali. I'm excited about a small grow of my own.
    I pretty sure I may have said all this already. I'm still excited. I wonder if I can tax write off new equipment at that point in the us. I bet a lot of people just skip this option but since my stroke and brain surgeries I no longer care. If I can write it off I am. Period.
    It would be nice if it can help me get all my new equipment. Exciting times!

Not sure about State return, but federal, nope. But IRS budget has been cut big time. They don't have the resources to go after the average person. Even if they catch it and audit you, you claim ignorance and maybe pay a small penalty. Noone is going to jail for writeoffs.

If you aren't a little nervous when you file your taxes, you're doing them wrong.

#689 7 years ago

Met a couple nice pinsiders today. Even nice enough to leave some tasty treats with them. Amazing people you meet here on pinside. See you guys in a few weeks. Honey oil blunt at next meeting?

20170319_153723 (resized).jpg20170319_153723 (resized).jpg

#690 7 years ago

Is there going to be a meeting of this club at the VFW show???
    I can't bring my own meds through the border.

#691 7 years ago

I am loving the
    Holy grail og. Not bad!

#692 7 years ago

dont (resized).jpgdont (resized).jpg

#693 7 years ago

1. Tried the Blue Dream-2, AKA Platinum Blue Dream and I rate it not to ever buy again. BIG disappointment. I love Blue Dream as others do too, but don't be fooled Platinum Blue Dream is not nearly as good, IMHO.
    2. Tried Snowcap and The Void....I wouldn't buy either again. Just wasn't great and made me sleepy.

3. Love Verde Electric (grown in Verde Valley AZ) great taste as a Dp hybrid and pain relief
    4. Love MediBud great taste and pain relief
    5. Still love Vortex to get things done and Durban Poison (Dp) to trim down the internal anxious peaks...

#694 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

1. Tried the Blue Dream-2, AKA Platinum Blue Dream and I rate it not to ever buy again. BIG disappointment. I love Blue Dream as others do too, but don't be fooled Platinum Blue Dream is not nearly as good, IMHO.
    2. Tried Snowcap and The Void....I wouldn't buy either again. Just wasn't great and made me sleepy.
    3. Love Verde Electric (grown in Verde Valley AZ) great taste as a Dp hybrid and pain relief
    4. Love MediBud great taste and pain relief
    5. Still love Vortex to get things done and Durban Poison (Dp) to trim down the internal anxious peaks...

Since I've been buying from a compassion club I keep going back to medibud. I think ours tops out at 22% and I enjoy it. Great daytime smoke I find. Not to heady but enough of a kick to get by. I have same experience with bd crosses. I love blue dream, by itself. Whenever I've tried crosses it just doesn't hold up to the original. Kinda like og kush.

#695 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Since I've been buying from a compassion club I keep going back to medibud. I think ours tops out at 22% and I enjoy it. Great daytime smoke I find. Not to heady but enough of a kick to get by. I have same experience with bd crosses. I love blue dream, by itself. Whenever I've tried crosses it just doesn't hold up to the original. Kinda like og kush.

I was just thinking a Cannabis Club Retreat at the AthaB/Athabasca Hotel in Jasper, Alberta might be a great idea if MediBud is in the neighborhood. LOL. The Canadian Rockies are the most beautiful place I have ever been. Combine the drive from Banff to Mount Robson with Medibud and your best buddies from High School and you could have a whole shitload of stories to tell. Heaven on Earth with plenty of Deet.

#696 7 years ago

You married the right kind Benetboy

If I could retire in one place besides san deigo it would be Jasper, AB. I'd fish and golf everyday.

The most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. Valley of 5 lakes. 5 crystal clear blue lakes full of fish over a 5 to 10km trail.
    Kananaskis and Harrison hot springs a close second and third. Northern BC is killer too. Still haven't been to the maritines but heard they're pretty badass.

Yegpin is early May if you'd like to come hang out with some hosers.

#697 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You married the right kind Benetboy
    If I could retire in one place besides san deigo it would be Jasper, AB. I'd fish and golf everyday.
    The most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. Valley of 5 lakes. 5 crystal clear blue lakes full of fish over a 5 to 10km trail.
    Kananaskis and Harrison hot springs a close second and third. Northern BC is killer too. Still haven't been to the maritines but heard they're pretty badass.
    Yegpin is early May if you'd like to come hang out with some hosers.

We made an attempt on MT. Robson in July of 1989. The "Valley of a Thousand Waterfalls" trail from the parking lot to Berg lake is my lifetime favorite hiking trail. Nothing comes close! The Tonquin Valley is another beautiful multi-day hike to beat your knees up, as it drops your jaw in awe!! Pure natural beauty with water a blue color you will likely never forget. Words cant describe the Tonquin Valley backcountry!!! True for all parts between Jasper and Banff and all parts west to Vancouver Island. Truly Gods Country, better than the Swiss Alps...and its in Canada!!

#698 7 years ago

Any you all tried B.C. Cookies? My dispensary, Encanto Green Cross, is offering but it doesn't have a description and its not on leafly. BC bud was 'the kind' back in the early days....

#699 7 years ago

Vegas is the only place for this party. I can drive there as soon as I get better. I just missed march madness kick off this year. March madness kick off in Vegas is almost the only place to be in the world at that time. I don't even like basketball much.

But I can drive there from Cali. No flights or hassles needed for me.

#700 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Vegas is the only place for this party. I can drive there as soon as I get better. I just missed march madness kick off this year. March madness kick off in Vegas is almost the only place to be in the world at that time. I don't even like basketball much.
    But I can drive there from Cali. No flights or hassles needed for me.

Vegas would work. At the same time ZAPCON is coming up in Mesa/Phx Arizona late April, and its possible a Club Meeting could be held in Studio G at my humble abode. Not much people space inside, but it has 50 playable pins from 1955-2016. It is also equipped with three Volcanos for pain relief purposes.... Any you all in town and want to stop by LMK.

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.