Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 69.
    #551 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'm blowing a bag of Blue Dream right now

Great minds think (and smoke) alike! This has been my go-to candy for the past few months.
    *Sour Diesel x Blue Dream*

IMG_20170224_205358 (resized).jpgIMG_20170224_205358 (resized).jpg

#552 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I know that sad story too.
    But on a higher note, I'm blowing a bag of Blue Dream right now, and drinking a Stone Delicious IPA, which happens to be a kick as gluten free beer. Only kind I can drink, so I dedicate this bag to Stone Brewery!

I keep clicking thumbs up, but the count wont reach 100? WTF?

Damn Apollo Moon Rocks! First time with NASA!

#553 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

They definitely can't discriminate against cardholders in Arizona. I think it boils down to the company's policy and job responsibilities. I'm pretty sure existing HR policies are outdated when it comes to this issue. I believe one would be OK provided they weren't possessing or using while on the job. It also depends on whether your job involves safety (forklift driver, heavy machinery). Obviously, workman's comp would be denied if you were blazed at work and fell off a roof or dock.
    Dish is a government contractor, so perhaps they're bound by federal law. I just don't see why MJ falls under the same category as heavy prescription narcotics. You may frequent the vending machines more often than your co-workers, but you aren't going to overdose or smash your car into anyone.

Yeah and how many of us have gone to work with a hangover from a night of drinking, I know I have. Now THAT'S dangerous.

#554 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

Sounds like a good combo to me! Glad to hear they are making some decent gluten free beer. My Dad has celiac and there are some shitty gluten free beers out there.

Celiac here. It's way better than it used to be, lots of good options. More than enough to satisfy the urge to drink a cold brew while puffing some vapor!

#555 7 years ago

Any of you folks with kids, or others who you don't want to smell your exhale or buds sitting out in your roomspace? I suggest the use of one of these:

http://austinair.com/about-austin/

I have a healthmate JR Plus in my space for the last 4 years, and it is a Superior product for the service intended. Keeps my room smelling fresh!! Keep in mind I'm not burning a doobie, but have a volcano and captured the fresh vapor in a bag so minimal fugitive emissions, just a big ol' exhale... Lots of 'em. Made in the USA. Buy with confidence!!
    At the same time in odor control maintenance, I still need Fabreeze and gum before a family entrance to mitigate any guilt/suspicion/interst. Boy 14 Girl 12 its that time in life. I am a med MJ guy only, no rec MJ for my kids as long as I can deter it. Truth is you don't need rec MJ if you have Med MJ...
    All good, No Bad Days...

#556 7 years ago

girl scout cookies harvest today.

20170225_111414 (resized).jpg20170225_111414 (resized).jpg

#557 7 years ago

New toy yesterday, first vape. Pretty excited about it.

IMG_20170226_132630 (resized).jpgIMG_20170226_132630 (resized).jpg

#558 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

New toy yesterday, first vape. Pretty excited about it.

I had a PAX and I never could get it to bake at the correct heat for my preference.

A friend has left the Volcano awhile back and now swears by the Sublimator. My preference is still the volcano for a number of reasons, but the sublimator will collect residuals for dabs, etc that the Volcano does not.
    http://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-xlr-2.0-adapt-a-dabmaster-kit.html

Enjoy!!!

#559 7 years ago

Yeah I'm not sure how it'll do because I haven't put it through the paces considering I just got it yesterday. I'm sure it'll be a few weeks or months before I can form a proper opinion on it. This is the newer pax 3 and seems to get pretty great reviews online. I'm pretty sure with the new smart phone app you can set exact temps and a bunch of other fancy things. Compared to volcano they are just serving two different markets. For portable vapes in the couple hundred dollar range for flower and concentrate I'm hoping it's a good buy. I got it NIB for $270 CAD (retail is around 350+tax here). The others in that same area I was considering were arizer air, Firefly, crafty, etc. All of which didn't have exactly what I wanted. One thing I wish pax had was removable battery for longer camping trips, I'll probably just pick up a battery bank though if I need it.

Only one way to find out if it's any good.... I better go do some product testing .

#561 7 years ago

Cattle Decap AND Goatwhore on Wed.
    STOKED.
    7418567 (resized).jpeg7418567 (resized).jpeg

#562 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cattle Decap AND Goatwhore on Wed.
    STOKED.

I think you meant STONED. 'cause this is the weed thread..not the metal/punk thread..but goatwhore is deadly! Loved acid bath too!

#563 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think you meant STONED. 'cause this is the weed thread..not the metal/punk thread..but goatwhore is deadly! Loved acid bath too!

Yes. Stojed in Dutch.

#564 7 years ago

Gryszzz
    Saturday was the 25th anniversary of Pantera's "Vulgar Display of Power." Feeling old...

#565 7 years ago

Wow I have spent an unusual amount of time in the past few years listening to pantera. Besides iron maiden probably one of the absolute best metal bands in my life, so far...

#566 7 years ago

Domination consumes you and calls you a friend.

#567 7 years ago

Off to Amsterdam and Tilburg!

#568 7 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

Off to Amsterdam and Tilburg!

Stop by Spirit in Amsterdam

Good lineup of pins

#569 7 years ago

But go to Grey Area. Best weed in town imho.

#570 7 years ago

curing girl scout cookies flowers.

20170228_074731-1 (resized).jpg20170228_074731-1 (resized).jpg

#571 7 years ago

Hey Bendit, I notice you trim with quite a few leaves left on them. Is there a benefit to that? I am relatively new to growing, I have been trimming mine with no sugar leaves left on them.

Also, on a whole new topic, anyone have any recommendations for buying seeds online? I am looking to start growing from seed rather than clones. Thanks!

#572 7 years ago

Btw, here is a pic of mine after harvest...

IMG_1027 (resized).JPGIMG_1027 (resized).JPG

IMG_1029 (resized).JPGIMG_1029 (resized).JPG

#573 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

quite a few leaves left on them

That's a good question. Normally, I do not leave that many sugar leaves. This particular species had TONS of trichomes on the sugar leaves. So I decided to keep some, and have less trim for edibles and/or whatever. I had never seen that many nice trichs on sugar leaves before. First time growing this species, so maybe it's common? Not sure.

For sure, the G13 indica hybrid I grew just before this batch was not the same at all.

In case you're wondering, I use a microscope to look at the trichomes, and their location and quality.

#574 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

In case you're wondering, I use a microscope to look at the trichomes, and their location and quality.

Confirmed, you are a geek!

#575 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

I am looking to start growing from seed

So far I have avoided doing that because sexing plants is time consuming, and a real b$tch compared to just going with female clones.

Also, one "bad" theory about feminized seeds is that a hermie was involved in their propagation, so in turn the plant will be easier to turn hermie itself.

(so I read)

That's a bad english sentence, but you get my drift.

#576 7 years ago
    Quoted from Boondocker:

Confirmed, you are a geek!

Says the guy who'd put a ColorDMD on his truck if he could...

#577 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

here is a pic of mine after harvest

What type is it? How long did you have them in flower?

Those buds look young to me (judging by how light green they are).

Do you use a microscope? If not, I highly recommend the use of one. It's THE only way to harvest at the right time. Regardless if I'm a geek or not.

#578 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

I use a microscope to look at the trichomes

Awesome! I just bought one for looking at trichomes and unfortunately bugs as well

Yeah I harvest the top of the plant at the first sign of amber(pic). Then the bottom of the plant when it was mostly amber. After trying them I am told the early harvest was much better

strain was "Pie Face OG"

Also, interesting info about seeds! I may rethink it....

#579 7 years ago

Great pics guys! Makes me drool.

#580 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

Hey Bendit, I notice you trim with quite a few leaves left on them. Is there a benefit to that? I am relatively new to growing, I have been trimming mine with no sugar leaves left on them.
    Also, on a whole new topic, anyone have any recommendations for buying seeds online? I am looking to start growing from seed rather than clones. Thanks!

Hempdepot has a large selection of breeders and great prices. As for the sugar leaves I trim as much off as possible. Makes for a smoother smoke. And trim over a mirror and dry the sugar leaves to shake and make budder, hash, etc with.

#581 7 years ago

When you say "shake", do you literally shake to seperate the trichomes from the leaves? I have been just using leaves and all for baking, not knowing if there is a better way to seperate them.

#582 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

When you say "shake", do you literally shake to seperate the trichomes from the leaves?

No. Shake is general term for all the trim that's left.

#583 7 years ago

Use silkscreen. I bought a dollar store canvas picture frame and 1 sq2 of silkscreen. Remove the canvas and staple the silkscreen to the frame.
    Throw shake, leaves, etc on and bounce/shake over a mirror or glass. That's the purest tricomes and best. You can bounce buds off once too.
    After one or two shakes you can actually rub/press the tricomes thru and press that into finger hash. If your making a tincture or rso we'd add the tricomes for more potency.

#584 7 years ago

Nice! I will give that a try. The tincture/baked goods I make taste terrible from the leaves.

#585 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

So far I have avoided doing that because sexing plants is time consuming, and a real b$tch compared to just going with female clones.

Sexing is super easy. Females grow hairs, males grow balls. Throw balls out unless you want to start breeding. Plus they grow longer (stretch) between branches and are easy to spot and destroy before they're mature enough to pollinate.

#586 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Sexing is super easy

Yeah, using your eyes is easy indeed. That's not what I meant.

For flowers or balls to appear, the plant (or sections of it) has had to be in 12 hours darkness mode (12/12) for weeks.

I prefer to grow my plants to full size, in one go, because I already know they are female.

#587 7 years ago

What do you guys think about autoflowers?

#588 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Thanks! I also wanted to know this

#589 7 years ago

New "Cannabis thread" moderator

160506125037-01-jeff-sessions-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg160506125037-01-jeff-sessions-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg

#590 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I know a farmer in northern Saskatchewan do about a acre of autoflowers a few years ago. Convenient for northern climates where our grow season is short. Quality was ok. Cant remember the strain. Planted 1500 plants. Yeild was around 60 lbs. I remember him saying he would never do it again and went back to indoor growing before passing last year.

#591 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Garbage

#592 7 years ago

edit: meaning even if it becomes illegal is many states, 10th amendment consistency is exciting

Its a long shot for sure, but its exciting all the same...

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/rep-garrett-s-bill-would-remove-marijuana-from-federal-controlled/article_843139e7-676f-5d13-97ce-77c0f05daaa1.html

#593 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

Nice! I will give that a try. The tincture/baked goods I make taste terrible from the leaves.

If making a tincture use the best buds you can get. Never use leaf unless sugar coated. Here's my simple tincture recipe (thanks subcool)

Take a one litre mason jar. Fill with ground bud (about 2 oz). Pour vegtable glycerin over bud. Let sit for 60 days. Shake for 1 min every other day or so. After 60 days strain thru a cheese cloth or hash bag. Pour strained mixture back into clean mason jar and you have potent tincture!

#594 7 years ago

I decided to splurge on a belated birthday gift for myself....

Quoted from Aurich:

Pax and all those little dinky hand held vapes are useless. Burn your lips and don't even get you high, I wouldn't use one if you gave it to me for free. If you need hand held it's gotta be a pen that takes wax or oil, actual ground herb only works worth a damn in a proper full sized vape, Volcano style.

Gonna have to respectfully, firmly disagree with you on this one. I've had plenty of portable vapes that were indeed not worth a damn, but this PAX3 is legit. Burns flowers beautifully; it doesn't give you the big 'ol plume that some vapes do, but that's not something I care about. It burns concentrates as well with the included concentrate insert - haven't used that yet.

But yeah, you are absolutely 100% wrong about burning your lips and / or not getting you high. That might have been the case with earlier models, but the PAX3 definitely works a damn, a hella damn even, with herb.

Photo on 2-28-17 at 3.36 PM (resized).jpgPhoto on 2-28-17 at 3.36 PM (resized).jpg

#595 7 years ago

Plus, this damn thing has an app that I can control temperature, lock it down in case I lose it, and even play games with it! The future is here, and it is the PAX3.

#596 7 years ago

Hey pdxmonkey, it's been a while buddy!

#597 7 years ago

Yeah bud,

Lmk if you ever make it my way

#598 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Yeah bud,
    Lmk if you ever make it my way

You too! I would like to have you over to play WOZ!

#599 7 years ago
    Quoted from PSU14:

edit: meaning even if it becomes illegal is many states, 10th amendment consistency is exciting
    Its a long shot for sure, but its exciting all the same...
    http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/rep-garrett-s-bill-would-remove-marijuana-from-federal-controlled/article_843139e7-676f-5d13-97ce-77c0f05daaa1.html

The Prison Industrial Complex would lose too much money.

14.9% of your tax dollars goes to some segment of the PIC, and it's about to grow A LOT larger.

#600 7 years ago

I though I would share some pics of my setup, since it seems like peeps like pics . I am running two gorilla tents one for mothers/early clones and a second for established plants. I am doing hydro with LED's. The smaller cooler is for starting clones while the larger cooler is finishing flowering.

IMG_1061 (resized).JPGIMG_1061 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0985 (resized).JPGIMG_0985 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0952 (resized).JPGIMG_0952 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1062 (resized).JPGIMG_1062 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1047 (resized).JPGIMG_1047 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1060 (resized).JPGIMG_1060 (resized).JPG

There are 3,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.