Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,398 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Whistles
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,398 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 68.
    #1 7 years ago

WARNING: you must read this post before participating in this thread.

Hello all,
    I am hereby opening the member's only club for Cannabis enthusiasts. This is the thread where you can come and converse with other Cannabis enthusiasts.

This is NOT a political thread. This is not a right wing or left wing thread. This is not a thread to discuss your right to use or not use marijuana. In an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws in this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law is in the different regions. No political debates just what the law is plain and simple.

Read the above paragraph again... If you do not agree to abide by anything in the above paragraph, DRAIN THE THREAD now. If you are unhappy with the thread and feel you must be heard, open a mod feedback thread.

Disallowed posts will be deleted and ejections issued. We will keep this thread on topic. Do not try and test the waters with a passive aggressive statement, it will be deleted.

Keep this thread free from any political observations. Do not antagonize people not in this thread and if someone makes a post violating this thread's rules DO NOT RESPOND to it, report it. Thank you for your time and attention.

Enjoy this thread.

#2 7 years ago

Best mod ever??

DOOB (resized).jpgDOOB (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Well, I'm enthused.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Best mod ever??

What a brilliant idea for a mod! Can't wait to see that in the pin.

#5 7 years ago

smoking santa (resized).jpgsmoking santa (resized).jpg

Just in time for Christmas. The rules are fairly restrictive.

Cannabis kills cancer cells.

#6 7 years ago

Of course this thread had to be posted by the Dude.

*high five*

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

Just in time for Christmas. The rules are fairly restrictive.
    Cannabis kills cancer cells.

It has to be very restrictive to remain on the site so please observe the rules while posting here. Not trying to be a killjoy but rather trying to find away to allow tokers to have an area where they can come and kick it. Hope you can understand.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Best mod ever??

that mod is hilarious. Makes me wish they made a cheech and chong game so I could buy that and put it in there. I guess if they ever release a Grateful Dead game, this will be right at home as well.

#9 7 years ago

I'm a lifetime member of this club!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from yfz450:

I'm a lifetime member of this club!

reading this and looking at your avatar made me laugh.

#11 7 years ago

That's a cool mod but it's way too big, I don't remember The Dude ever puffing anything larger than a roach in the movie...maybe shorten it up and add a pair of hemostats.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

reading this and looking at your avatar made me laugh.

#13 7 years ago

I once did a custom(not so great) cheech and Chong retheme of a lights Camera Action, looking for pics.... guy I sold it to bought new set of plastics and undid all my work...

#14 7 years ago

final patch (resized).jpgfinal patch (resized).jpg

The official patch of the pinside Cannabis Pinball Club

#15 7 years ago

I bought one of these, one of the settings has it glow slowly. Looks like a joint if you wrap it in white masking tape. Also has settings to make it flicker like a candle. I can't figure out what I'd use it for but if I had a BL it would be perfect.

ebay.com link: 2 pack Candle Flame LED pigtail Light Control flicker 9V props MEPCF1D9V 2P

#16 7 years ago

Ive posted this before, so if you read it, please skip.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away....1977-78, I picked up a Bally Safari that had no backglass and a worn playfield beyond the help of a 17 year old.
    I was hanging with a set of Triplets, and a few radicals, and in the time of Cheech and Chong, and stray youth, anything could happen.

Out came the belt sander, and we had a clean wood playfield.
    Next, we found a piece of glass that fit the backglass...that seemed hard back then.
    Cabinet, Roached too....sanded that as well.

Well, it was Harvest time, and some of the older guys hanging were growing, and in a group decision, we decided to cover the playfield and backglass tastefully in stunning full green fan leaves!
    Out came whatever was clear then...shellac? Maybe urethane, but when finished the biggest leaves were on the side,
    and the playfield, although Lumpy, was playable!

Now heres the kicker. We grabbed a retractable vacuum cord, and replaced the power cord with a hose,
    and added a battery powered bong with I think an 8 or 10 hit dial a shot.
    This all fit inside the coin door, with the hose coming out a finished hole on the left, and a button below, and the dal edge through a slot.

When the Special was hit, the knocker fired the heating element, and you grabbed the hose and took a hit! It actually worked!
    (There was a little help from a dad, that we asked to have the knocker stay on longer)
    Maybe the first Pinball Mod!

Release the hose, so you could still play, and it recoiled back into the game.

It was a grand all summer project, we made a Table Golf game the year before.

In 1978, I graduated and left the state, and the Game ended up at the University of Florida...

I only heard it was a hit at the frat house the first year, then gone from that.

With 6 people claiming ownership, and graduating, I just left it, but hope one day it pops up on the forum here!

#17 7 years ago

Just passing thru...

Highthere (resized).jpgHighthere (resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive posted this before, so if you read it, please skip.
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far away....1977-78, I picked up a Bally Safari that had no backglass and a worn playfield beyond the help of a 17 year old.
    I was hanging with a set of Triplets, and a few radicals, and in the time of Cheech and Chong, and stray youth, anything could happen.
    Out came the belt sander, and we had a clean wood playfield.
    Next, we found a piece of glass that fit the backglass...that seemed hard back then.
    Cabinet, Roached too....sanded that as well.
    Well, it was Harvest time, and some of the older guys hanging were growing, and in a group decision, we decided to cover the playfield and backglass tastefully in stunning full green fan leaves!
    Out came whatever was clear then...shellac? Maybe urethane, but when finished the biggest leaves were on the side,
    and the playfield, although Lumpy, was playable!
    Now heres the kicker. We grabbed a retractable vacuum cord, and replaced the power cord with a hose,
    and added a battery powered bong with I think an 8 or 10 hit dial a shot.
    This all fit inside the coin door, with the hose coming out a finished hole on the left, and a button below, and the dal edge through a slot.
    When the Special was hit, the knocker fired the heating element, and you grabbed the hose and took a hit! It actually worked!
    (There was a little help from a dad, that we asked to have the knocker stay on longer)
    Maybe the first Pinball Mod!
    Release the hose, so you could still play, and it recoiled back into the game.
    It was a grand all summer project, we made a Table Golf game the year before.
    In 1978, I graduated and left the state, and the Game ended up at the University of Florida...
    I only heard it was a hit at the frat house the first year, then gone from that.
    With 6 people claiming ownership, and graduating, I just left it, but hope one day it pops up on the forum here!

Yeah, um....this might be the greatest post in any forum ever. I'm speechless I'm going to hit my pen and try to imagine I'm hitting this thing.

#19 7 years ago

That's one one of my bosses used to say. Or "I'm going to go get enthused" or "let's go get enthused" We are an enthusiastic bunch.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah, um....this might be the greatest post in any forum ever. I'm speechless I'm going to hit my pen and try to imagine I'm hitting this thing.

Great post for sure! Art is awesome.

But you need to find the one about the guy whose dad bought a large fully dressed chimp and stuffed it in his car's trunk while it fought him then once getting home it spent much time repeatedly molesting the poster's dog. That one is actually the best internets post ever.

#21 7 years ago

Fortunate to live in CA. Heading out tomorrow to renew my Rx and make a stop to pick up my meds.

I've been a member of this club for many years!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

I once did a custom(not so great) cheech and Chong retheme of a lights Camera Action, looking for pics.... guy I sold it to bought new set of plastics and undid all my work...

That is awesome would love to see pics of it!

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Great post for sure! Art is awesome.
    But you need to find the one about the guy whose dad bought a large fully dressed chimp and stuffed it in his car's trunk while it fought him then once getting home it spent much time repeatedly molesting the poster's dog. That one is actually the best internets post ever.

What the?? That sounds fantastic. Not sure how to even start searching for that one. I'll start with keyword chimp, then move on to molesting. Then erase my browser history.

#24 7 years ago

LOL one of my early pinball experiences in the 70's was my buddy and me getting busted outside an arcade for possession of a used pipe while taking a break from playing pinball's. we had just finished smoking our stash and were heading back in... major bummer dude we were winning too...

good times!

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Just passing thru...

I like the way you think!

What's the requirements of joining this club anyway? I forget sometimes....

20161118_204754 (resized).jpg20161118_204754 (resized).jpg

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

What the?? That sounds fantastic. Not sure how to even start searching for that one. I'll start with keyword chimp, then move on to molesting. Then erase my browser history.

Ok found it. Legendary stuff

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tron-pro-2-weeks-old-girls-translite-4150-milwaukee-wi/page/2#post-751204

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

What's the requirements of joining this club anyway?

You need to be enthused.

#28 7 years ago

And...that's why they call it 'dope'.

Jk

#29 7 years ago

Hi.

#30 7 years ago

Couch in high school said "you and sarzruski been chasing butterflies again?"

#31 7 years ago

Wow, that was like a fever dream. I think it deserves to be in the all-time greatest thread.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Couch in high school said "you and sarzruski been chasing butterflies again?"

Most Excellent typo!

#33 7 years ago

My cat like living in California too.

IMG_2635 (resized).JPGIMG_2635 (resized).JPG

#35 7 years ago

Well, my name is f'n' Herb, what do ya'll expect?

#36 7 years ago

This website's gone to pot.

#37 7 years ago

I'm in. Look what I found in a empty pinball bag lol

IMG_0018 (resized).JPGIMG_0018 (resized).JPG

#38 7 years ago

The modern day gold rush is happing right Now!

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Most Excellent typo!

Cough I wonder why cough.

#40 7 years ago

Rihanna is a fan. Who knew?

#41 7 years ago

I'm in!

1479533129908-2029526154 (resized).jpg1479533129908-2029526154 (resized).jpg

#42 7 years ago

f692e3b8bef3_sf_2 (resized).jpegf692e3b8bef3_sf_2 (resized).jpeg

#43 7 years ago

Great way to do it right there! Saves so much while delivering the flavor of the bud without all the smell.

#44 7 years ago

Nothing like a little toke and a few beers while playing pinball.Remembering not to stray too far out of the sweet spot.
    Otherwise,what limited skills I have go right over the cliff.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

I like the way you think!
    What's the requirements of joining this club anyway? I forget sometimes....

Thumbs up for Super Soccer.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Best mod ever??

The only thing that's stopped me from finishing that, aside from time, is I don't know how to power it from the game. I was kinda waiting until the big container came over and there were more people.

It's really impossible to photograph how great the cherry looks as it flickers and glows through the painted ash. If you faked taking a draw off it anyone would think you were hitting a real jay.

Who's got a TBL? Anyone have thoughts for how to tap for the LED? I'd prefer to not do something janky like alligator clips. Anywhere to grab 5v from with a connector? Gotta get some weed back in the game since they took off the leaves!

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Great to do it right there! Saves so much while delivering the flavor of the bud without all the smell.

Vaping bags is basically all I f— with unless I'm traveling and then it's about what's available. The Volcano is slick, but you can get a great bag-friendly vape in the Extreme Q for a fraction of the price if it's too spendy.

I've done more than my fair share of bong rips, but honestly I just don't combust anymore if I can help it.

#48 7 years ago

Delta9 how many of you know what that really means ? Og kush and pinball is a great way to get high score

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Delta9 how many of you know what that really means ? Og kush and pinball is a great way to get high score

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Vaping bags is basically all I f— with unless I'm traveling and then it's about what's available. The Volcano is slick, but you can get a great bag-friendly vape in the Extreme Q for a fraction of the price if it's too spendy.
    I've done more than my fair share of bong rips, but honestly I just don't combust anymore if I can help it.

Yup no need for combustion anymore. Much healthier to vaporizer and a great clean high with no carbon monoxide/dioxide. Plus the taste is so much better.
    Volcano is expensive but very high quality I've been using mine for 8 years multiple times a day with zero issues, so the cost is actually cheap divided over how long they last.

There are 3,398 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.