Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Candy Corn?”

• Heck yeah! My favorite of the season 43 votes
      13%
    • I like it for the most part, but I have other favorites 70 votes
      22%
    • It's ok. I'll nibble at a few pieces if there's some within reach 93 votes
      29%
    • Meh, I don't really care for it. 45 votes
      14%
    • Burn it! Burn it with fire! 73 votes
      23%

(324 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    DSC_4167 (resized).JPG
    20231024_190823 (resized).jpg
    FM3X5MCH88XIJR6 (resized).jpg
    59f69b658ff01 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230917_204237_Chrome (resized).jpg
    66f7e8692e5c2c91c7c3aab21e10adaa.gif
    image0 (resized).jpeg
    1A273BA4-0AEB-4E6C-BC9F-A86CD7B28677 (resized).jpeg
    20230917_132039 (resized).jpg
    3A2DB3CC-40C2-46AE-9A89-7B455DCF5726 (resized).jpeg
    candy corn (resized).jpg
    20221006_064407 (resized).jpg
    There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 2 years ago

Well, it seems to be that time of year when orange candy boxes start appearing it stores.

Along with that, piles and piles of candy corn. Cast your vote in the poll!

#2 2 years ago

Candy corn is great. However it is not a candy I can eat a bunch of. Don't forget about the candy pumpkins.

#3 2 years ago

Mix it with salted peanuts.

#4 2 years ago

I've only found one bag of my preferred brand so far but I'm always on the lookout

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I've only found one bag of my preferred brand so far but I'm always on the lookout

What's your brand of choice?

#6 2 years ago

I love it

#7 2 years ago

Not sure there is any candy more gross than candy corn

#8 2 years ago

My daughter bought this for me today!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #9 2 years ago

My local grocery chain carries a generic candy corn year round, I buy a bag 2-3 times a year.

#10 2 years ago

I second the salted peanuts mix… tastes like a payday or salted nut roll.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from boscokid:

Not sure there is any candy more gross than candy corn

Peeps.

#12 2 years ago

That about sums it up for me

#13 2 years ago

Whats the story about Circus Peanuts anyway? (in a Seinfeld voice)
    Why are they #1 in one poll, and #2 Behind Candy corn in another?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #14 2 years ago

Candy corn is probably one of the worst candies, ranking just above necco wafers.
    *prepares for the downvotes from candy corn fanatics*

#15 2 years ago
    05230ad86fb23fc43e46599f1d0aecc1153465-wide-thumbnail (resized).jpg05230ad86fb23fc43e46599f1d0aecc1153465-wide-thumbnail (resized).jpg
    #16 2 years ago

Candy corn is okay but Indian corn is the bees knees.

indian corn (resized).PNGindian corn (resized).PNG

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Whats the story about Circus Peanuts anyway? (in a Seinfeld voice)
    Why are they #1 in one poll, and #2 Behind Candy corn in another?[quoted image][quoted image]

The worst Halloween candy looks like a list of the best door stops.

The tootsie rolls are alright as long as they are fresh and chewy.

#18 2 years ago

i dont get halloween,maybe cos im an aussie.if kids here trick or treat its a water pistol thru the front screen door,no candy for u

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

Haha I was going to post this! I don’t mind candy corn but this bit is hilarious. Love Lewis Black!!

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Haha I was going to post this! I don’t mind candy corn but this bit is hilarious. Love Lewis Black!!

He’s my favorite comedian!

#21 2 years ago

I hear there is a Candy Corn Museum somewhere.......
    probably next to the worlds largest Ball Of Twine.

#22 2 years ago

Had a Halloween party about ten years ago and left a bowl of candy corn on the table in the basement. Forgot about it, went out to the store the next day and the dog found it while she was home alone....came home to orange dog puke all over our basement carpet.

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

I saw him live years ago and this was part of his act. Absolutely hilarious.

#24 2 years ago

I never knew you could eat this stuff, we always threw it at people's houses during mischief night.

#25 2 years ago

I will eat candy corn before eating the generic gum drops, or the random sucker with loop handle that has escaped its wrapper.

#26 2 years ago

It is the most disgusting waxy candy made . I bought 10 bags today on sale. For a friend of course

#27 2 years ago

Burn it and throw in some peeps and cotton candy while you're at it.

#28 2 years ago

Circus Peanuts are worse

#29 2 years ago

I enjoy wearing a couple like fangs, and nibbling the rest of the package one color at a time.
    I’m easily entertained.

7DFA2AE3-B6F6-4650-94EE-0B0DCED33B41 (resized).jpeg7DFA2AE3-B6F6-4650-94EE-0B0DCED33B41 (resized).jpeg
    #30 2 years ago

Candy Corn is awful, but Haribo sugar free Gummy Bears are the worst ... and not because of the tast.

Read on:
    https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELG8E

#31 2 years ago

I think there is no expiration date on candy corn.

#32 2 years ago

Unless you get either the "Hot Tamales (Cinnamon)" or the Blue Raspberry ones. They're actually good.

#33 2 years ago

I like Candy Candy Corn, there, I've stated it. How ever have not bought any in many years.

Neeco Wafers are great, now that they are back in production. The big question is what the hell is Circus Peanuts? (Googled it).

Lastly, those Molasses Candies in the orange and black wrappers were suppose to be the worst.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#34 2 years ago

Candy corn isn't much of a thing on this side of the Atlantic, but I'll have a few bits if it's passed around and I'm bored enough

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

I like Candy Candy Corn, there, I've stated it. How ever have not bought any in many years.
    Neeco Wafers are great, now that they are back in production. The big question is what the hell is Circus Peanuts? (Googled it).
    Lastly, those Molasses Candies in the orange and black wrappers were suppose to be the worst.
    [quoted image]

i love the molasses candies! and the mary janes, bit o honey, and the peanut kisses that all made the worst candy lists above!

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

The big question is what the hell is Circus Peanuts? (Googled it).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_peanut

My grandfather really liked them. He always had them around. I guess it was one of the few things from his childhood that was still available.

I didn't care for them much, though.

#37 2 years ago

Don't eat them straight out of the package. You need to let them ripen for a day or two. They're much better that way.

#38 2 years ago

Last night I had someone’s home made ice cream: vanilla with candy corn added in! The cold made the candy corn crunchy. Yum.

#39 2 years ago
    ACD3171A-B0F6-4DEB-BFE5-EC1BB57DEBE7 (resized).pngACD3171A-B0F6-4DEB-BFE5-EC1BB57DEBE7 (resized).png
    #40 2 years ago
    20210908_172329 (resized).jpg20210908_172329 (resized).jpg
    #41 2 years ago
    0ED8BEF8-805C-411F-B8C5-D7FEE111A7BB (resized).jpeg0ED8BEF8-805C-411F-B8C5-D7FEE111A7BB (resized).jpeg
    #42 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#43 2 years ago

Had to pick up this bag.

20210914_190332 (resized).jpg20210914_190332 (resized).jpg
    #44 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Had to pick up this bag.[quoted image]

Whoa, that looks interesting. Do they taste more like nerds or more like candy corn? Or a blend of both?

#45 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Do they taste more like nerds or more like candy corn? Or a blend of both?

The texture is the candy corn, the flavor and sourness is nerds.
    I'd say a pleasant blend of both.
    Found them at my local pharmacy of all places.

#46 2 years ago

Tastes like poverty, but I love it. Brach’s Autumn mix is what I like best.

DD4E00D4-62FB-4BFC-B3B0-688F17341040 (resized).pngDD4E00D4-62FB-4BFC-B3B0-688F17341040 (resized).png
    #47 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

The texture is the candy corn, the flavor and sourness is nerds.
    I'd say a pleasant blend of both.
    Found them at my local pharmacy of all places.

"Texture of Candy Corn"? Hard Pass!

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Tastes like poverty, but I love it. Brach’s Autumn mix is what I like best.
    [quoted image]

I picked up a bag of the autumn mix a little while ago. I like the pumpkins and regular candy corn, but I'm not a big fan of the ones with chocolate mixed in.

#49 2 years ago

Can't eat them anymore due to health reasons, but I greatly imagine my opinion would differ from two ends of the spectrum before and after eating about 5 of them.

Probably the quickest treat to go from tasty to disgusting after you've had a few. Just becomes too much. Until then though I remember them fondly. But not like a bag of potato chips where you gotta force yourself to put the bag away. After a few it's like "eeeeuuuuuuuggggggggh."

#50 2 years ago

I dig Candy Corn and I don’t care who knows it. Autumn Corn is even better. But a little goes a long way. You can go from “I love this time of year!” to “I hope I don’t shit my pants while I throw up this candy corn!” pretty quick.

There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/candy-corn?hl=frisbez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.