(Topic ID: 20549)

Canadians! I got tired of paying $25 shipping on $20 worth of LEDS. Made this.

By sixsixtie

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Damien
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redketchup.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

I talked to Melissa, she told me it's 16.95 for shipping, which includes insurance. 32% difference? That covers a order up to 199.00. We work very hard at providing Outstanding Product and Service.
    Sorry if you feel like we are "Dicking" Canadians. Actually, we love Canada and Canadians. Some of our best friends are Canadian. Allentown 2012 at the Tilted Kilt, Allentown 2011 Parking Lot Pinball, and 2011 Toranto Pinball Show. Not to mention, Hockey is our favorite sport! But back to the subject, that is what it costs. Depending on the order (shaker motors) we actually lose money.
    My opinion is maybe instead of starting a pinball parts business, GO BIG. Start a shipping company, as I feel that is where you should have your issue! We will be your first customer!
    Chris from CoinTaker

Hi Chris

Wow, a lot of good memories!

Gino (from montreal and part of Allentown 2012 at the Tilted Kilt, Allentown 2011 Parking Lot Pinball)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redketchup.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadians-i-got-tired-of-paying-25-shipping-on-20-worth-of-leds-made-this?tu=redketchup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.