(Topic ID: 72635)

CANADIANS - Buy Parts In Bulk And Drive Over.

By flashinstinct

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by frolic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

There is never duty, and taxes are the same no matter what. Shipping is the only additional, and I guess depending on your time, gas and other things, it may or may not be worth it.

I'm interested to learn how you could have had almost $400 in shipping costs. LED's are nothing no matter how many, I once bought 20 games worth, and it all fit in a smaller box than most usual parts orders. Did you order a lot of heavy/large items?

I could see it being expensive if you were ordering a lot of rails, legs and stuff like that.

#18 10 years ago

UPS is the only that forces brokerage fees, Fedex and USPS do not, and taxes (which can be hit and miss) are our side, and nothing to do with the shipper or shipping service.

NEVER use UPS, that's Canada pinbll parts 101.

#20 10 years ago

I see, the multiple locations is what I was missing. I guess if you are close enough, how far is the drive for you?

I'm only an hour from Port Huron, Michigan, but I'm too lazy to do anything like this.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from scylla:

I have considered going - but will admit that I'm scared off by the reports of extremely bad b.o., overflowing bathrooms and (pee?) stained jogging pants that haven't been washed in months.

Welcome to pinball... what you wash your jogging pants? I think you are missing the point of jogging pants...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadians-buy-parts-in-bulk-and-drive-over?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.