(Topic ID: 137778)

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?!

By Jeekayjay

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,733 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Deleenhe
  • Topic is favorited by 196 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    20231031_105232.jpg
    20231031_105149.jpg
    20231031_105152.jpg
    20231031_105214.jpg
    20231031_105211.jpg
    20231031_105220.jpg
    20231031_105209.jpg
    20231031_105158.jpg
    20231031_105207.jpg
    20231031_110908.jpg
    IMG_5584 (resized).jpeg
    IMG-20231006-WA0010.jpg
    82eifj (resized).jpg
    IMG_0432 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0078 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 8 years ago
    Quoted from TBatti:

Slightly off topic of Pins but anyone know where you can get a decent Mortal Kombat, Marvel super heroes etc upright fighting game by chance? Is there a similar site like this for Arcade games???

KLOV

2 months later
    #260 8 years ago

Just took my 4 year old daughter to see the new Dinosaur cartoon at the theatre. When we got back to the truck after the movie, it was raining out.

She said "Dad turn on the flippers."
    #pinballlife

4 months later
    #779 7 years ago

I was born and raised there, left in 08. Bunch of my friends lost their houses,cars, everything. What a fn disaster. So heart broken for everyone

1 week later
    #794 7 years ago
    Quoted from aeonblack:

So, I have a bit of a qualm here that I would love some help with. When Alien ships, I have to sell a pin from my upstairs lineup to make room: Judge Dredd, Star Trek LE, Tron Pro (heavily modded) or Game Of Thrones Premium. This is mainly because I don't want to move my heavy ass widebody JD downstairs through a narrow staircase, but also because I don't want to move any of my awesome Sterns downstairs (where they wouldn't get played as much). The problem is, I love all of them. Judge Dredd seems like the contender to go, but I love the theme, artwork and the custom soundtrack I did for it with a Pinsound board. Tron I shipped up, so I will never recoup costs on that one, but It also doesn't get near the amount of play that GOT and ST get. Obviously I could do some awesome trades to change things up, but the problem is that I need to make space, and one of them simply has to go.
    What would you do?

Never sell Tron unless it's to get a better Tron...

10 months later
    #1355 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Random question: Would you rather have 2 older pins or 1 new pin?! Say the two older pins were..i dunno, Johnny Mnemonic & Dracula ..and the new pin was Aerosmith pro?! Hmmmm

I'd take BSD over Aerosmith all day everyday...1 for 1

6 months later
    #1858 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wtf? I swapped games last Saturday and gas in Saskatoon was 89.9 a litre. Today, 6 days later and gas is 116.9!!! $.27 increase in 6 days
    Do you remember a jump that big in price in that short of a time? Fuk'n crazy

Jumped to 139 in Kamloops

3 years later
    #3027 3 years ago

Watch Raymond play it.

1 year later
    #3688 2 years ago

Search the forum for piano wire. There is a thread about sizes and how to bend it, etc..

7 months later
    #4187 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Any know of locations to play pinball in Kamloops? Pin map hasn't been updated in years.
    Thanks

No pinball scene here really. There are usually a couple pins at Fun Factor arcade, I think Alchemy pub has a Pokerino maybe. Red Collar had a couple pins but I think they're gone now.

1 year later
    #4678 6 months ago
    82eifj (resized).jpg82eifj (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdotcom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here?tu=tomdotcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.