(Topic ID: 137778)

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?!

By Jeekayjay

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,733 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Deleenhe
  • Topic is favorited by 196 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    20231031_105232.jpg
    20231031_105149.jpg
    20231031_105152.jpg
    20231031_105214.jpg
    20231031_105211.jpg
    20231031_105220.jpg
    20231031_105209.jpg
    20231031_105158.jpg
    20231031_105207.jpg
    20231031_110908.jpg
    IMG_5584 (resized).jpeg
    IMG-20231006-WA0010.jpg
    82eifj (resized).jpg
    IMG_0432 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0078 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pnorth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1986 6 years ago

Big Congratulations Nitro! All of Canada needs customer service like you guys provide!

Now, as to the agreement with Stern...

Quoted from FlipperFreak:

However, our deal is for Western Canada. We had to agree not to sell Stern into Ontario to make it happen.

We're required to forward all requests for Stern in the East to P1. They're required to forward all requests for Stern in the West to Nitro. I'm sure there'll be some overlap in the short term due to existing orders and long term relationships. But that in essence is the spirit of the agreement.

Does the Canada Competition Act of 2002 not have anything to say about this? The Stern agreement effectively prevents a competitive marketplace in Canada...

#1994 6 years ago

We’d love to sell throughout the country

I think we'd all love that too, Tommy...

3 months later
    #2293 6 years ago

On Friday, the Toronto Pinball League was featured on the CTV News at Noon live broadcast with Anwar Knight!

Big thanks to mrxsiv for hosting the event, Jerry Power & Player 1 for providing 'Houdini', coffee & doughnuts, and to all the ToPL members and guests who donated their time to come out and support the league and pinball! Thanks also to SegaDude for posting the video!

#2297 6 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

"Most of those will be bolted to the floor so you can't bump them". WTF?

Yeah... not sure where Ken Shaw got that idea... Perhaps he tried to lift one when he was a kid, and assumed they were all bolted to the floor!

3 years later
    #3609 2 years ago

Those are beautiful! I’ve got a 1991 YSR80 (black/silver) in very similar condition to yours… Those bikes are great fun, but it’s great to stretch your legs after a ride!

Quoted from Paseb:

I got 3x
    2x that i ride and 1x in my office (81km original)[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Paseb:

I got 3x

Quoted from Paseb:

I got 3x

#3610 2 years ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

I haven’t heard anything from TOPL or gotten any emails on a long time.
    Great group. I have met the nicest ppl.
    TOPL Still playing? Or still on break.
    Hmm Lunch! Hungry.

ToPL league activities remain suspended due to the ongoing pandemic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pnorth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here?tu=pnorth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.